You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Could this Hoax be more obvious than this??????????????? afraid/ afraid/
This is big,piece by piece Michael is more VISIBLE than ever 8-) .This video is about,MOVIES HEROES  8-) ,about COURAGE to be different,to stand and to fight for the one WE LOVE (for Michael),about US  :'( .We are Heroes also and eveyone can be,EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

FOR all he does......for all of us...to MICHAEL!!!!........LONG LIVE  8-) PLAY!!!!!!
This video is unbelievable,Michael is a GENIUS  8-) 8-) 8-) .I will post more about what I think later because now I have to go.Take care I LOVE YOU all!!!!
Michael Jackson Death Hoax - SONY's new "message"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z18BOdZK2Ss&feature=feedu[/youtube]

Thank you for sharing. I SO MUCH HOPE THI IS IT!  OMG!   michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
:lol:

This is amazing.  /bravo/ Long Live Play. :lol: Or in other words; Long Live Michael or Long Live the King.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

Watch this short Sony Tablet Commercial. I saw it played for the first time during the X-Factor. The firetruck in the beginning says Glendale on the front of it. I wonder if that's the truck for Glendale where Forest Lawn is located? I thought it was interesting. Does anyone else see other connections in the commercial?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG-D5puBn9c[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Watch this short Sony Tablet Commercial. I saw it played for the first time during the X-Factor. The firetruck in the beginning says Glendale on the front of it. I wonder if that's the truck for Glendale where Forest Lawn is located? I thought it was interesting. Does anyone else see other connections in the commercial?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG-D5puBn9c[/youtube]

Thank you anewfan!!! I saw the Glendale on the truck and the word FIRE DEPARTAMENT on one of the man's shirt.Intresting.....

Now please if you have time look at the commercial I posted again,and stop at 1:13.I just can't BELIEVE IT,now I remember where I saw that kind of ball .It was in some photos from 2009,where Michael was with his children,to buy toys ,from TOM's TOYS 8-).

Isn't this wonderfull  :)?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

These pictures of Michael in the toy store are so interesting for some reason.  I remember so well seeing him in that jacket  .......I think it at the Beverly Hotel meeting?  It was early on.....we saw him in this same jacket and there were multiple comments about it.  Many were about the pyramids on it.  What interests me is that now we are seeing it from the back....hummmm
also, the ball he is playing with reminds me of Lightman from TII......someone had posted about the Illusionists ball as well.....in another thread.  BTW....that is one of my favorite movies.......it's really great. 
OK...back to the back of the jacket picture....I find myself counting the pyramids, much like those darn stars on the court seal.  Over-hoax moment setting in..........
Anyways...thank you for posting these great pictures.....he's beautiful with the kids......love to see that.  BTW....nice boots too!

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

@applehead...wow!! That is very interesting! Definitely not a coincidence! Thanks for sharing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

MJonmind

Just what is that man thinking as he stands there looking at and bouncing those crystal balls? Just looking at that long lean body is satisfying!
Everything is probably meant to be clues. Thanks for posting this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

At 2:30 in the 1st video - the football player on the right has #43 on his/her jersey --> 4+3 = 7 & the football uniform colors are the same as MJ's Thriller letter jacket...

AND how can we forget about the recent news of Paris playing on the school's football team; you GO GIRL!!!  As I always tell my 2 daughters --> GIRL POWER!!!  L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 10:40:17 PM by longlivetheking
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

deleted
Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 10:38:26 PM by longlivetheking
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Could this Hoax be more obvious than this??????????????? afraid/ afraid/
This is big,piece by piece Michael is more VISIBLE than ever 8-).This video is about,MOVIES HEROES  8-),about COURAGE to be different,to stand and to fight for the one WE LOVE (for Michael),about US  :'(.We are Heroes also and eveyone can be,EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

FOR all he does......for all of us...to MICHAEL!!!!........LONG LIVE  8-) PLAY!!!!!!

This video is unbelievable,Michael is a GENIUS  8-) 8-) 8-).I will post more about what I think later because now I have to go.Take care I LOVE YOU all!!!!

Michael Jackson Death Hoax - SONY's new "message"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z18BOdZK2Ss&feature=feedu[/youtube]

That's so VERY obvious! The end reminds me of MJ's opening for the History tour when they showed the celings and the walls with photos posted on it. Very cleaver! Doesn't Michael own half of sony?

Alfarle THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM oh my heart!!!!! You are super my friend!!! The CLUES were always THERE,but we were a little bit DISTRACTED.Why didn't I saw this before  8-)????? Michael's MAGIC is everywere.Remember when he told Oprah that he likes MICHELANGELO? Well he was not kidding  8-) .Look here and then in the video at 1:43  :shock::

Sixtinee Chapel 1508- 1512-VATICAN

Michael Jackson - Intro Live at Ullevi 1997
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_2N27vP69I&feature=related[/youtube]

You will never BELIEVE what is in THE CENTER of THE PAINTING  afraid/ afraid/ 8-)!!!!The TEMPTATION/SIN of ADAM and EVE(y),THE APPLE my friend   afraid/ afraid/ afraid/!!!!

Fall and Expulsion of Adam and Eve, 1510
Michelangelo. Fresco, Sistine Chapel, Vatican, Rome

MICHAEL JACKSON:

In my veins I've felt the mystery
Of corridors of time, books of history
Life songs of ages throbbing in my blood

Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 02:41:21 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree