Raikiramari

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would like to know where you find this is media? It is a trial.. Court room. That is no media. We are simply listening to witnesses. It is not the media who is defending Murray real lawyers. This has been fabricated by Michael, so where do you see the Media?? If you can give me a concrete debate then I would tell you it was nice meeting you.. For now it is not really concrete. You probably are losing faith, and you are taking this excuse to leave the forum.. You are entitled to believe what ever you want.. For me Michael is alive, nothing makes sense.. The ambulance picture is fake, the gurney picture is fake, and the autopsy pic is fake.. Nothing is real.. Remember all the slip ups of Jermaine, he left way before to the airport.. Why Airport?? Someone can have twist of the tongue, but a similar word to hospital, he could have said hospice, just example, why airport?? I will tell you why, when you want to hide things, the more effort you put into it, the more it will come out. I know it happens to me.. So take the slip ups of Jermaine and put them in good use.. I hope I made my points across, and made you change your mind. 
Blessings.

Woah, stop right there! Nobody is using excuses here, at no point did I say I've lost faith. Pay attention to the post, please. I'm 100% beLIEver, but I don't feel like watching the Trial is really doing any good. You shouldn't make such false assumptions.

Here's my solid argument, all of it is legitamate:

There's not just one type of Media, the Media isn't just a bunch of people, y'know.

The Media is a way of communication throughout Television, Radio, Print, Books, Magazines, meetings...ETC
Visual Media, which is in the Trial included Videos and Pictures. So yes, yes this Trial IS Media.

What did Michael teach us? to avoid the Media as best as we can, that doesn't mean to say stop watching Television, or reading Books or any other methods of communication VIA Media. It just means that we should stop taking things so harshly as if it's an undercover mission.

Also, keep in mind this Trial is being Livestreamed by TMZ, a mass Media producing Website, it's live on HLN, another Media, it's being televised too. The Trial is very much Media.

And for your information, this is the reason why I feel like leaving the forums:

Some people have a massive amount of disrespect and false assumptions, nobody seems to realize that people work differently, we're not all the same... so don't be suprised if someone disagrees with you.

'I've shook turmoil, comprehended and understood. Why don't you do the same? I honestly think you should.' Rai out.

Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 04:36:15 PM by Raikiramari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

Based on the trial itself, it seems implausible that MJ hoaxed his death - based on the trial itself, that is.  We must take numerous other factors into account as well.  There are still too many unexplained things like the ambulance not using sirens when taking him to the hospital, Jermaine announcing MJ's "death" to the media instead of the doctors, no legit photo of MJ in his coffin - closed casket memorial service, Marlon tells story of MJ disguising himself as old man, while an unknown old man in shades and PJ bottoms salutes casket as it leaves memorial service, the eery message from MJ at service's conclusion which said "I Am here, I Am Alive Forever"? (hope I got that right), the Lou Ferrigno interview in which he tells story of how MJ enjoyed putting nannequins in ambulances to fool the media, and more recently, a YouTube video verifying that the picture of MJ on a UCLA gourney was fake.

There are too many unresolved things (clues?) that could be proof of a hoax to simply trust this trial alone.  Besides, Murray might be found not guilty or there could be a mistrial, hung jury, or something of that nature.  Paris' first tweet about "old dinosaurs" adds more fuel to the hoax fire as well.  Let's take MJ's advice and NOT trust the media - let's look at ALL the facts before we give up on the hoax theory.  I wouldn't worry about perjury charges against Murray or MJ if there is a BAM, Murray will get a slap on the wrist, and as for MJ, you can't charge whom you can't find.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"All I Wanna say is *They Don't Really Care About Us"!

And one must not forget that it is Michael "Joseph" Jackson that died in this trial... not Michael Joe Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MICHAEL...
The Light of GOD Surrounds You
The Love of GOD Enfolds You
The Power of GOD Protects You
Amen

November

You know, according to the marriage certificate between MJ and Lisa Marie, it was Michael JOSEPH Jackson marrying her(you can also hear it on a video of the marriage taking place-they say Michael JOSEPH Jackson).

So I don't know what's up with the whole Joe\Joseph thing.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Me neither. I actually got tired of explaining that it does not make big of a deal and difference. Better to focus on other hoax proving facts and clues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And one must not forget that it is Michael "Joseph" Jackson that died in this trial... not Michael Joe Jackson.

@november  i sight your post for the reason of your signature and ask everyone to repeat your lovely prayer also.

Michael:
the light of God surrounds you
the love of God enfolds you
the power of God protects you
Amem
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal