I have long been a supporter of Michael Jackson being alive still and hoaxing his death. Ive had this view now since the death and after being a long time supporter of Michael Jackson since my early childhood.

But in all honesty the outcome of the Conrad Murray trial will completely resolve the possibilty of a death hoax. If Michael Jackson was reall hoaxing his death, then member of the family would not have pushed for a case against Conrad Murray. Because as people may know, a guilty verdict, along side with a Michael Jackson bam in the furture would result in purgery as well as further legal remifications against Michael Jackson and his benefactors.

Its a hard to accept truth, and as much as I wanted to overlook it, this trial is the answer we have been looking for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WHAT if this is a hoax court?  What if it's a movie?   What if it's a sting court?  What if it's real, but Michael is alive?  Maybe it was a different body.  What if Murray is judged guilty and Michael is alive?  What if he's guilty and Michael returns later?  If it is a hoax court, if it's a sting court..then he wouldn't be prosecuted.  This court is a message that we haven't finished reading yet.  Even at the end of court we probably won't have finished reading/learning what this is all about.  All we can do is observe and wait.  WHAT does it hurt to just wait???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

As we all know Conrad Murray's real name is Earl Robert( something) I forgot his last nam sorry.. Anyhow, he is not a cardiologist. I do not know if you read one of my thread stating that i have a a friend who is a doctor, and he searched for Conrad Murray's lisence, no where to be found. So in a court of law you cannot put in jail a person who does not exist. CM does not exist anywhere.. There are lots of thread stating this. I suggest to read and you will see it will change your mind.

Also keep in mind that Michael estate did not cash his life insurance. Everything Michael is doing is carefully studied. .Please have faith, and be positive.
blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Raikiramari

You know what? I'm going to completely ignore this Trial, Michael taught us not to get involved with the Media and to ignore the Media. I wanted to watch the Trial, then I realized exactly what Michael's message was.

That we pay way too much attention to the Media.

This Trial doesn't determine in anyway that Michael is Dead or alive, this Trial is something Michael has planned and wanted us to avoid because it's all part of the Media. Michael is trying to teach us a lesson about dismissing Tabloid Junk, yet we don't realize that even this Trial is pulling us towards the Media. Now that I realize I've watched this Trial, I feel grossly disappointed in myself for not realizing Michael's message sooner.

Think about it, we all let this Trial get to us... which is the reason we all watch it, to compensate for our own selfish needs, Michael wanted to teach us peace, unity and love.

Did you notice how the fans stuck together like glue during the Child molestation Trials in 1993 and 2005? that's pure unity.

Michael has played with our emotions through this Trial, to teach us an important lesson, now that our unity has split. We shouldn't ignore his messages, we should pay close attention to what he tried to preach for such a long time to us that we constantly ignored, even without seeing it.

I'm leaving the Forums soon, I'm tired of the assumptions through this Court case. I want to walk away and feel proud that I acknowledged Michael's teachings.

Keep on beLIEving, no matter the circumstance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

Raii, I hope you don't leave us.  I've enjoyed your comments and getting to know you on the trial chat.  I'd miss you being there.  I understand what you are staying completely.  I've never understood the intense driving force to "figure out" they why of the hoax.  I presume if Michael wanted us to know, it wouldn't have taken him over two years to let us know.  It's become a contest of who's right and who'd wrong and if you believe different you'll hear it.  So, yes I think we've lost what is important in all of this.  BUT, being here helps.  It gives us outlet to talk about our thoughts and feelings about Michael and all of this without being deemed all those awful words Michael lived with.  Also, I think being involved in the trial, is not so much about believing the media..because we are getting it right from the act of the trial it's self, and NOT the media.  The trial must be tremendously important to have lead to it and to have it give us so many clues, and lies!  Ignoring it is ignoring what Michael is showing you.  Yes he taught us other things, but we have an on going message here still he's giving to us.  It's not about the media.  If we only got our info through the media I could understand.  But, we are essentially there to take note of and learn whatever it is he wants.
I hope you stay.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raikiramari

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Raii, I hope you don't leave us.  I've enjoyed your comments and getting to know you on the trial chat.  I'd miss you being there.  I understand what you are staying completely.  I've never understood the intense driving force to "figure out" they why of the hoax.  I presume if Michael wanted us to know, it wouldn't have taken him over two years to let us know.  It's become a contest of who's right and who'd wrong and if you believe different you'll hear it.  So, yes I think we've lost what is important in all of this.  BUT, being here helps.  It gives us outlet to talk about our thoughts and feelings about Michael and all of this without being deemed all those awful words Michael lived with.  Also, I think being involved in the trial, is not so much about believing the media..because we are getting it right from the act of the trial it's self, and NOT the media.  The trial must be tremendously important to have lead to it and to have it give us so many clues, and lies!  Ignoring it is ignoring what Michael is showing you.  Yes he taught us other things, but we have an on going message here still he's giving to us.  It's not about the media.  If we only got our info through the media I could understand.  But, we are essentially there to take note of and learn whatever it is he wants.
I hope you stay.

I can't make a decision, ford. I've been trying to comprehend this for a long time.

But that's the problem, ignoring it is the only way of solving it. For those who want to continue watching the Trial, that's fine. I stand by myself here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

Hello Rai,

I wanted to respond on your thoughts here ( even if we spoke more at the chat), it could be a possibility they way you describe it.
I wanted you to know my perspective on this, although i could be wrong also:

Without all the tabloid gossip and the media outlets, we wouldn't even know that Michael has "died", and we wouldn't know how it develops further without this trial. I believe Michael would want us to see and learn for ourselfs, to make up our own mind, to learn from it and to see the bigger picture here, to get all the pieces from the puzzle to fit in it.
I believe and we have heard from friends of Michael that even Michael uses the media and the tabloids, it was not always turning out  the way he wanted to,... but still.
He wants to let us know that we can see the truth if we truly seek for it, and therefore we, and Michael himself need the media also.
We have to remember that it doesn't make it the gospel, when you heard or read something.
We always have to find out the truth, and i believe we can find the truth together, so don't leave the forum, it's here for Michael to spread HIS message and His Warnings to see whats going on.
Remember we learned so much from Michael without him this site couldn't exist the way it does now.

LOVE you from my heart  bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Sorry i accidently post it twice, :oops: /pull hair/
Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 02:12:29 PM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Raikiramari

Hello Rai,

I wanted to respond on your thoughts here ( even if we spoke more at the chat), it could be a possibility they way you describe it.
I wanted you to know my perspective on this, although i could be wrong also:

Without all the tabloid gossip and the media outlets, we wouldn't even know that Michael has "died", and we wouldn't know how it develops further without this trial. I believe Michael would want us to see and learn for ourselfs, to make up our own mind, to learn from it and to see the bigger picture here, to get all the pieces from the puzzle to fit in it.
I believe and we have heard from friends of Michael that even Michael uses the media and the tabloids, it was not always turning out  the way he wanted to,... but still.
He wants to let us know that we can see the truth if we truly seek for it, and therefore we, and Michael himself need the media also.
We have to remember that it doesn't make it the gospel, when you heard or read something.
We always have to find out the truth, and i believe we can find the truth together, so don't leave the forum, it's here for Michael to spread HIS message and His Warnings to see whats going on.
Remember we learned so much from Michael without him this site couldn't exist the way it does now.

LOVE you from my heart  bearhug

I dunno, I figured there was something wrong the first moment he was announced dead. I guess using the Media could be a useful resource, but I just feel like we're not doing SOMETHING right.

Yes, I know. I like this site in honesty, but I just don't feel very useful here and some of the negativity and assumptions hurt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Allforlove

This is 10th times I am posting this info, really people? Conrad Robert Murray license exists on medical board and was suspended. I am not saying I give up on hoax theory over the trial, maybe whoever the defendant is not doctor Conrad Murray, I don't know, but the licensed cardiologist Murray is out there.

PATIENT CARE - 40+ HOURS
RESEARCH - NO HOURS
TEACHING - 1 TO 9 HOURS
ADMINISTRATION - 40+ HOURS
OTHER - 10 TO 19 HOURS
Primary Practice Location Zip Code:89119
Board Certification(s):No board certifications identified
Primary Practice Area(s):CARDIOLOGY
Secondary Practice Area(s):INTERNAL MEDICINE
Post Graduate Training Years:9+ YEARS
Ethnic Background:Declined to Disclose
Foreign Language(s):Declined to Disclose

Expand/CollapseG 71169 Licensee may be a U.S. or Canadian medical school graduate whose pathway to licensure was based on the NBME examination.
License Type:Physician and Surgeon
Name:CONRAD ROBERT MURRAY, M.D.
Address of Record:Expand/Collapse PO BOX 72216
LAS VEGAS, NV 89170 
Address of Record County:OUT OF STATE
License Status: Licensee has been suspended. No practice is permitted.
Public Record Action(s): Licensee's practice has been temporarily restricted or limited pursuant to a court order. Licensee was reprimanded for a minor violation(s) of the law. This is considered disciplinary action. Another state or the federal govenment has disciplined licensee.
Original Issue Date:April 22, 1991
Expiration Date:February 28, 2011
School Name:MEHARRY MEDICAL COLLEGE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
Year Graduated:1989
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

@Allforlove

This is 10th times I am posting this info, really people? Conrad Robert Murray license exists on medical board and was suspended. I am not saying I give up on hoax theory over the trial, maybe whoever the defendant is not doctor Conrad Murray, I don't know, but the licensed cardiologist Murray is out there.

PATIENT CARE - 40+ HOURS
RESEARCH - NO HOURS
TEACHING - 1 TO 9 HOURS
ADMINISTRATION - 40+ HOURS
OTHER - 10 TO 19 HOURS
Primary Practice Location Zip Code:89119
Board Certification(s):No board certifications identified
Primary Practice Area(s):CARDIOLOGY
Secondary Practice Area(s):INTERNAL MEDICINE
Post Graduate Training Years:9+ YEARS
Ethnic Background:Declined to Disclose
Foreign Language(s):Declined to Disclose

Expand/CollapseG 71169 Licensee may be a U.S. or Canadian medical school graduate whose pathway to licensure was based on the NBME examination.
License Type:Physician and Surgeon
Name:CONRAD ROBERT MURRAY, M.D.
Address of Record:Expand/Collapse PO BOX 72216
LAS VEGAS, NV 89170 
Address of Record County:OUT OF STATE
License Status: Licensee has been suspended. No practice is permitted.
Public Record Action(s): Licensee's practice has been temporarily restricted or limited pursuant to a court order. Licensee was reprimanded for a minor violation(s) of the law. This is considered disciplinary action. Another state or the federal govenment has disciplined licensee.
Original Issue Date:April 22, 1991
Expiration Date:February 28, 2011
School Name:MEHARRY MEDICAL COLLEGE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
Year Graduated:1989

That is a fake lisence.. anyways think what you want to think.. You are questioning my friends credibility, which he took a chance which it is against their rules. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

This trial is like a final exam. We've been studying this hoax by ourselves, together, on forum, on youtube, blogs, etc. Now is the time to test what we've learned. I've heard SEVERAL inconsistancys, and contradictions. If  I wasn't a believer the trial would be boring and I wouldnt have much interest. Knowing what we know, I love seeing people lie on the stand, "under oath" ;D  Also its a test of loyalty. This trial is very real (or it looks that way). Can our faith in MJ withstand this trial. Personally with all the toys in the court room and the fake photos being released, this trial has only strengthen my belief. No matter what the verdict it, MJ is alove and he's doing this for a reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You know what? I'm going to completely ignore this Trial, Michael taught us not to get involved with the Media and to ignore the Media. I wanted to watch the Trial, then I realized exactly what Michael's message was.

That we pay way too much attention to the Media.

This Trial doesn't determine in anyway that Michael is Dead or alive, this Trial is something Michael has planned and wanted us to avoid because it's all part of the Media. Michael is trying to teach us a lesson about dismissing Tabloid Junk, yet we don't realize that even this Trial is pulling us towards the Media. Now that I realize I've watched this Trial, I feel grossly disappointed in myself for not realizing Michael's message sooner.

Think about it, we all let this Trial get to us... which is the reason we all watch it, to compensate for our own selfish needs, Michael wanted to teach us peace, unity and love.

Did you notice how the fans stuck together like glue during the Child molestation Trials in 1993 and 2005? that's pure unity.

Michael has played with our emotions through this Trial, to teach us an important lesson, now that our unity has split. We shouldn't ignore his messages, we should pay close attention to what he tried to preach for such a long time to us that we constantly ignored, even without seeing it.

I'm leaving the Forums soon, I'm tired of the assumptions through this Court case. I want to walk away and feel proud that I acknowledged Michael's teachings.

Keep on beLIEving, no matter the circumstance.

Dear Raikiramari I feel everything you said above,BELIEVE me  :(.From the begining I knew that I dont want to watch the TRIAL,not AGAIN  :(,this is what I feel and I want to be honest with you and everyone who is reading my post.
This part of your post,really hit me hard,because is EXACTLY what I THINK about THE TRIAL:

I wanted to watch the Trial, then I realized exactly what Michael's message was..................which is the reason we all watch it, to compensate for our own selfish needs, Michael wanted to teach us peace, unity and love.........................We shouldn't ignore his messages, we should pay close attention to what he tried to preach for such a long time to us that we constantly ignored, even without seeing it

Now I want to tell what I feel from my point of wiew,by showing you 3 things,that I think represents very well on what we should FOCUSE:

1. “People always say, oh they’ll take care of it..they’ll, they who? It starts with us…us, or it’ll never be done."
(Michael in THIS IS IT)

2. "People don't even eat with their fathers anymore, or their mothers. The family bond has been broken, it's an outcry for attention." (Michael gets emotional here and breaks down)

"Why are kids going to school with guns? They want to be touched, they want to be held, but they [the parents] are busy off on their day job and they leave them at home on the computer and they're just doing all kinds of crazy stuff. And that's destroying our bond. We need to bond again, that's very important."

"I'm just very sensitive to their pain and I am very sensitive to the family, the human condition, you know? On that subject, it means a lot to me and I want to help. Whatever I can to help that..... Everything, in my heart, is for them."
(Michael to Martin Bashir )

3.Recently Miss Cast Away movie was released on DVD ,and will be broadcast on TV also.On 29 july Hesouttamylife posted a info about this but no one replied.Recently a member of this forum who's name is Tove posted this news again,and no one saw it,this time also :(. My point is that THIS MOVIE has a serious MESSAGE and I said this before but no one noticed I guess. For the first time I saw this movie I felt is something DIFFERENT.Here is a short describe of the movie:

The film is a comedy that spoofs movies and television programs like Miss Congeniality, Planet of the Apes, Cast Away, Love Boat, Gilligan's Island, The Sixth Sense, Jurassic Park, Men in Black and more. Michael Jackson plays the role of Agent MJ. Jackson's scenes were shot at his Neverland Ranch home. The DVD includes 20 minutes of unreleased, never before seen Michael Jackson footage, not limited to interviews of the world's greatest entertainer.

And now the conclusion ,lol  ;).Last year I saw on youtube part 10 of the Movie Cast AWAY,but after some time that video was gone  :?.The 10-th part had the CREDITS also.Down the video I saw a COMMENT that I want to share with you all:

People this is not ENTERTAINMENT!!!It's criptic message left by Mj.Every single character in this movie is a METAPHOR for something TAKING OVER OUR LIFES.......(one clue:THE POPCORN and COOL DRINK CARTOON represents CINEMA or MAKE BELIEVE- Mj wants to destroy it) wow.I can finally say after seeing this movie ,I can see his full picture and MISSION!!!

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
If this is a hoax court or movie than no one would be in trouble.  If "Murray/Robert Earl Carter" is playing a role as an actor then he isn't really going to prison or house arrest or anything.  It's all part of the show/movie.   lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Yes, I agree.  It's all for love and it's all for us to get important messages and learn.   There is probably a ton of stuff to learn from this that we haven't even thought of yet.  We are still finding things from "This Is It" and that movie was two years ago.  I am also connecting things from songs from 20-30 years ago !!!!!!      Give it more time because this takes time and patience.  Don't worry too much about the trial except to look for lessons, and clues and maybe a sting operation exposing the truth.         penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions