Dancer

The article reminds me of the video TMZ posted recently about Murray who didn't know anything about the Lindsay Lohan case.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Quote from: "Dancer"
The article reminds me of the video TMZ posted recently about Murray who didn't know anything about the Lindsay Lohan case.
Very good observing! Yes, it is so to say very coincidental. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "allforlove"
Quote from: "Dancer"
Very good observing! Yes, it is so to say very coincidental. ;)
yep yep
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Charlie and Lindsay hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax :lol:

:lol:  Exactly! I knew there was a connection with Lindsay's artificial story and Michael's hoax. TMZ made this article to let us know about their connection. And it's definitely not simply about the bodyguard. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

do we have information of how long alvares worked for michael? just curious.

remember he sort of disappeared right after for a while.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJhasSpoken

"and it's unclear how the two hooked up in the first place".
That's what I want to know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

X17 is in fact a TMZ-like page, is that showed us the last video of Murray walking down the street and declared innocent. It was where vi, February 28, the news of the movie that will star Linsay with the headline "Linsay Lohan help the famous faked his own death in an upcoming movie":

On the plot of the movie tell us that Linsay will be one journalist help the famous escape from the pressures of Fame, they pretend to his death and are going to an island inhabited by other famous people who previously did the same. (Cited as an example to 2pac, notorious B.I.G., James Dean, Elvis, Marilyn Monroe and other famous people that you never imaginarías that they are dead;)

...Michael is lit by two light bulbs, and part of Hollywood, fame, to go to somewhere by a yellow carpet. Why one carpet yellow and not a normal red as it is normal in Hollywood? Remember the message of Dave Dave: "Follow the yellow brick road to Emerald City"

And another thing... where does Michael if he continues walking on this yellow path? See the image... TO AN ISLAND! remember the shirt of Prince?

The film's producer is Nathan Folks, a highly regarded producer in limestone by making very good movies with a controlled budget, is respected and has worked with artists of first category, is however very little known.

And we have found some weird things about him, it is currently very friend of John Mayer, guitarist who participated in the Memorial of Michael, playing only "Human nature"

It would be interesting to know what to say about the death of Michael on twitter, but soon we will see what he said about Farrah Fawcet, the actress, "Angeles Los of Charlie" who died the same day of the disappearance of Michael

Now compared to what he did on Michael, first makes a twitter link an address announcing the death and then writes this:

After a while he returned to writing

Finally, type:

But on July 7, the day of the memorial, Linsay put the following!

In 2006, both were found at the World Music Awards, in 2007 Linsay said he was leaving with the son of Diana Ross, Evan Ross, in those moments spent much time with Michael. Linsay in an interview told that Michael had given him very good tips of how to negotiate with the press and how to cope with the pressure of the paparazzi.

One of the songs of Linsay was called "Rumors", look at who wrote it!

Taryll and TJ, 2 nephews Michael are among the writers! Taryll also participates in "Hollywood tonight" by the spoken part.

Teddy Riley told us that he wrote while Michael "Hollywood tonight" in 2007 and we have a proof of the hand of Michael that also wrote it while he was at the Beverly Hills Hotel

credits:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CONNECTING THE ............

Writer: Nathan Folks
Director: Brett Ratner

Production Companies for the film, ESCAPING THE GAME

Combined Entertainment Group
USONIan Entertainment

Usonian Entertainment Launches, Joins Forces With Media Financial Partners
BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA April 10, 2007 Movies News RSS (PRLEAP.COM) Beverly Hills, CA - Usonian Entertainment announced today that it has launched its company and has joined forces with investment partner H. Kaye Dyal President of Media Financial Partners to finance a slate of major motion pictures.

Distinct and free of previous conventions Usonian’s focus is film, media outlets, and parent ventures in celebrity licensing, merchandising, concept design and branding. With a feature film slate of 3 films a year in the 5 million to 25 million dollar range, Usonian plans to develop relationships between licensing, merchandising and product placement with high profile talent and companies around the world. Usonian first unveiled its brand on Oscar night earlier this year with its sponsorship of Us Weekly and Usmagazine.com’s party celebrating the cast of MTV’s "The Hills"

"We started this company to strengthen relationships between these industries and to foster limited risk for our investors" says Nathan Folks, co-founder Usonian Entertainment, films produced "Anderson’s Cross" 2007 (due out this summer), "Last Goodbye" 2004, and "Willowbee" 2004. Andrew Nagel, Folks’ co-founder of Usonian says, "As a producer we all want to tell a good story, not always in film, it can be in licensing, representing charities or a combination of all three. A good story is when you have people affecting lives positively inside and outside of film."

Media Financial Partners is exploring innovative financial models and is addressing the latest technological advancements such as cutting edge 3D capabilities. "We want quality films to succeed so they can find their audience and bring them back to the big screen," says H. Kaye Dyal, President Media Financial Partners,("Saved" 2005, "Bully" 2004, and "Lone Wolf McQuade"), "we want to ensure our films’ success, so that we can provide a sound financial and responsible investment."

Usonian Entertainment is committed to running a "Green" entertainment company donating a portion of its proceeds to the organization Vision Keepers, LLC. (A company established to help protect us from Global Warming and creating public awareness, among other charities.) "We have to start making a difference for our world and its ecosystem before it’s too late. This is one way the entertainment industry can start." says Nathan Folks.

Founded in January 2007 Usonian Entertainment and Media Financial Partners plan to start production of their first feature film in the fall of 2007 in New York and Florida.

Combined Entertainment Group

Tim Robbins, Dennis Hopper, Woody Harrelson, Adrien Brody and Goldie Hawn for this event and helped raise over $2 million dollars for charity. The first annual Charity Poker Festival was televised in Europe and was later released in the United States. [/i]Nathan Folks has been working on several feature films and documentaries over the last couple of years. He co-executive produced a film called "Without Men" starring Eva Longoria and Christian Slater due out in the summer. Folks is now starting production on his new film "Escaping the Game" scheduled for release in 2012. More feature film productions soon to be released.[/color]

Brett Ratner interviewing Michael
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvKwAXSVRU8[/youtube]
Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 04:21:33 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Brett Ratner

Brett Ratner (born March 28, 1969) (LOL.  march 28 is date that Barnum's Greatest Show on Earth was created.)  is an American filmmaker and music video director. He is best known for his films such as the Rush Hour series, The Family Man, Red Dragon, and X-Men: The Last Stand. He was also a producer on the Fox drama, Prison Break. He edited the English version of the Indian movie Kites starring Hrithik Roshan and Barbara Mori.

Early life: Ratner was born in Miami Beach, Florida. His mother, Marcia Presman, was the daughter of Eastern European Jews who lived in Cuba before moving to Florida in the 1960s.[1] His father was Ronny Ratner, the son of a wealthy Miami businessman. Ratner's parents married when he was in his senior year of high school, and his father died in 2006.[2] Ratner told Aventura Business Monthly in a May, 2011, cover story interview that he "really didn't know" his biological father, and that he considers Alvin Malnik, who first opened the famous Forge restaurant on Miami Beach, to be his dad, "the one who raised" him. [3]

Ratner attended high school in Israel[2], He was also a member of the "fraternity" Royal Palm.  and is a 1990 graduate of New York University.[4] He cites the 1980 film Raging Bull as his inspiration to enter the world of film.[5]

Ratner directed several music videos and one movie, the 1997 action comedy Money Talks, before reaching commercial success with the action-comedy Rush Hour (1998), starring Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker, both of whom reunited with Ratner for two sequels, Rush Hour 2 (2001) and Rush Hour 3 (2007). Ratner was under consideration to direct X-Men (2000) and Superman Returns (2006), although both were eventually directed by Bryan Singer. After Singer left the X-Men franchise to direct Superman Returns, Ratner became director of X-Men: The Last Stand (2006).

In May 2008, it was announced that Ratner would be directing the upcoming long in-development Beverly Hills Cop IV.[6] He also edited the English version of the Indian movie Kites, starring Indian superstar Hrithik Roshan and Mexican actress Barbara Mori. The movie was scheduled for release on May 21, 2010. Ratner will direct the Gothic tale of Snow White, which is based on the screenplay The Brothers Grimm: Snow White by Melisa Wallack.[7]

Ratner directs and serves as an executive producer on the 2011 CBS comedy-drama television series Chaos.

Ratner was seen on MTV series Punk'd when Hugh Jackman, who portrays Wolverine in the X-Men films, was the subject of a practical joke that made it appear Ratner's $3.6 million home in Beverly Hills was destroyed by a BBQ grill explosion. Ashton Kutcher later arrived at his home and hugged him after Jackman was punk'd.[8]

On April 25, 2007, Fox Broadcasting announced that he, Carrie Fisher, Garry Marshall, and Jon Avnet would be the judges for the network's filmmaking-competition reality TV series, On the Lot, which premiered to low ratings in May 2007.

He also appeared as himself in Entourage in an episode that was shot at his actual Beverly Hills home, according to an interview he did in Aventura Business Monthly[9], and in the movie Black and White.

His publishing company, Rat Press, is re-releasing out of print books about Hollywood. The first three books, released on March 25, 2009, are about Marlon Brando, Robert Evans and Jim Brown.[10] Brett Ratner also created his own magazine titled "Ratmag" through celebrity magazine publisher MYMAG.[11]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

Quote from: "paula-c"
X17 is in fact a TMZ-like page, is that showed us the last video of Murray walking down the street and declared innocent. It was where vi, February 28, the news of the movie that will star Linsay with the headline "Linsay Lohan help the famous faked his own death in an upcoming movie":

But on July 7, the day of the memorial, Linsay put the following!

In 2006, both were found at the World Music Awards, in 2007 Linsay said he was leaving with the son of Diana Ross, Evan Ross, in those moments spent much time with Michael. Linsay in an interview told that Michael had given him very good tips of how to negotiate with the press and how to cope with the pressure of the paparazzi.

One of the songs of Linsay was called "Rumors", look at who wrote it!

Taryll and TJ, 2 nephews Michael are among the writers! Taryll also participates in "Hollywood tonight" by the spoken part.

Teddy Riley told us that he wrote while Michael "Hollywood tonight" in 2007 and we have a proof of the hand of Michael that also wrote it while he was at the Beverly Hills Hotel

"Based on a true story", you know who lived in the same hotel in 2007? Linsay, that after going to Hollywood to succeed escaped the paparazzi taking refuge in the hotel, where security was so strict that he claimed his privacy. Do you inspire it Michael to write the song?

credits:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:shock:

Wow, that's very interesting paula.  I would be very curious as to what Lindsay may know and if she is involved in the ARG/movie...there certainly do seem to be some crazy coincidences/connections.  Lindsay gets a lot of negative press and we don't even know if she's done half the things that the tabloids say she has.

The complexities of this hoax never fail to astound me.  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That is interesting his nephews co-wrote the her song. So Elvis and him are hanging out on a private island. The place w/no name. Can I go? I am a good cook and I am great at keeping secrets. My mother's favorite phase was don't tell anybody. My father's always said if u have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. I barely spoke. lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Is it possible that Hollywood Tonight was written about Lindsay?

If not specifically about her then about the millions of girls who's life story is very similar to Lindsays... without the mega fame that she encountered.

MJ seems to have had some connection to Brittany at one time. Perhaps he's concerned about Lindsay, sees she's in trouble, and reaches out to offer assistance. Brittany sure got it together. Perhaps someone came out of the woodwork for her too at that time.

Why would he care? Well he has a daughter who's fast approaching "that age"... perhaps it has made him more mindful of the pressures young women face... especially in his neck of the woods: Hollywood. Perhaps it makes the situation closer to home.

Who knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "bec"
Is it possible that Hollywood Tonight was written about Lindsay?

If not specifically about her then about the millions of girls who's life story is very similar to Lindsays... without the mega fame that she encountered.

MJ seems to have had some connection to Brittany at one time. Perhaps he's concerned about Lindsay, sees she's in trouble, and reaches out to offer assistance. Brittany sure got it together. Perhaps someone came out of the woodwork for her too at that time.

Why would he care? Well he has a daughter who's fast approaching "that age"... perhaps it has made him more mindful of the pressures young women face... especially in his neck of the woods: Hollywood. Perhaps it makes the situation closer to home.

Who knows.

I thought all of these too Bec and I do agree with you 100%.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What I found even more amazing is that Lilo´s jewelry case  judge is the "Don´t go sedating people guy! :lol:

Judge Keith L. Schwartz!

Links to more articles here. For Spanish speakers that´s a thread about Lohan paralelisms...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

There's TMZ live stream now on the probation court issue of Lindsay.
 The cluster is again: "Celebrity Justice".

Court room had a children's photograph at the reporter's desk.
 Lindsay appeared to be very unsure.
 Disturbingly, she reminds incredibly of Anna Nicole.

Lindsay was brought out of the room in handcuffs.
 Bail is at 100,000$.
 Probation is revoked.
 She may get 1 and a half years in jail.
 Lindsay must complete 16 hours at the morgue before the November 2 hearing.
Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 12:59:36 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal