There's Such A Man
His Thoughts You Can Never Tell
And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be
'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free
Then He Laughs, He Kicks And
Rolls Up His Sleeves
I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever

~Souza~

I don't think anyone ever heard of a case like this. It's ridiculous beyond belief. Putting someone under with propofol is not letting someone sleep and thinking Mike was so stupid to think it was the same, is underestimating him big time. That's probably why so many people can't see that it's a hoax: they are underestimating Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah, obviously people try to make a smooth connection of manslaughter trial with sting operation for homicide. This scenario is possible with Michael's sting only, not authorities.
If there is a homicide, which I believe what Murray should be charged for, then Michael's target are bunch of authorities and murderer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't think anyone ever heard of a case like this. It's ridiculous beyond belief. Putting someone under with propofol is not letting someone sleep and thinking Mike was so stupid to think it was the same, is underestimating him big time. That's probably why so many people can't see that it's a hoax: they are underestimating Michael.

I agree, and it's so sad that people will believe anything they hear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There's A Man
Who Plays The Game Of Life So Well
There's Such A Man
His Thoughts You Can Never Tell
And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be
'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free
Then He Laughs, He Kicks And
Rolls Up His Sleeves
I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever

Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 01:59:06 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That NO DOCTOR in the WORLD has never heard of this being done is what makes it so suspect in the first place.  A death by propofol intoxication is one that has never been tried in a courtroom.  So there is no basis in jurisprudence by which to compare.  That being why I have stated on numerous occasions that the idea for the death to have been by propofol is in itself a brilliant stall tactic employed perhaps by Michael himself.  Not only does it give him the time he needed to do what ever it is he had to do, but it also puts his name in the lawbooks. 

It would take months and months of research on the parts all parties involved to even begin to know what the drug was, how it works, the properties of it, etc. etc.  and even after learning all this information it would still be a difficult case to conclude.  But once it is over and done however, this case will go down in history as a landmark case in that what ever the outcome, lawyers, judges in the futre, will use it as a legal guidelne to prosecute any similiar doctorial impropriorites.  For better or for worse, this case is destined to be known as the Michael Jackson Files.

Maybe Michael planned it that way.  When many people think about Michael Jackson and his history with the court system, the molestation charges trump eveything else.  But I foresee that once this case is over, it will override those allegations in importance and relevance.  Perhaps by and by the molestation investigations will permanently take a back seat to this historical case and hopefully dissipate all together except for those who for what ever reasons have their own sick agendas.  But this could be a genius ploy to force the judicial system to look at Michael Jackson as a human being in a totally different light, as a victim of a sick man and a sicker society.  In truth, that’s how he has been treated and looked at all his life.  If they are wise and put 2 and 2 togethet perhaps at last the world will finally get it.  He was victimized in every manner imaginable, even to and inclusive of those persons charged to professionally care for him.
Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 04:12:13 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

all4loveandbelieve

I believe that they never heard something like that.. I am sure that doctor is trying to figure out why ??  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs8RXBATfKw&feature=share[/youtube]

Thank you Hagitg ,this video is very funny lol,almost as funny as MICHAEL    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  !!!!
Does anybody agree with me that this case is the strangest case you've ever heard before  :shock: lolol/????   
During this HOAX I heard many doctors say the same thing,that they never saw something like this before ,because using propofol or anesthesia cart to help you SLEEP :lol: outside hospital is unbelievable and crazy to imagine  :lol: :lol: :lol:    !!!!
Doctor Drew said himself that he never heard something like this and he thinks this is very BIZZARE,lol.A guest he had on his show said that Mj used to travel during HISTORY tour with doctor Neil Ratner and this doctor did the same thing to him like Murray.It seems that this Neil Ratner doctor is supposed to testitfy on trial ,but until now I didnt saw him,on the stand,no  :?: ???? Very strange indeed   :? .Doctor Drew is so funny  :lol:  ,OMG he is so goofy ,because he starts laughing like crazy when this guest said that one of the question Neil Ratner will be asked is :
WHAT WERE YOU DOING???????  geek/ :lol: :lol: :lol:     

This TRIAL is a CIRCUS and I like it,lol!!! A KISS to you Michael  ;)!
Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 01:54:48 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
I wouldn't be surprised if Michael did do this during one of his tours. I remember watching his home videos and he stated he hated touring. He said he'd get off stage and his adrenaline would be pumping so hard he couldn't sleep, traveling through different time zones, he'd be so tired and sleepy trying to do interviews and everything that goes with touring. Not to mention the amount of weight he'd lose.

Michael has always been "pioneering" in everything he does....so an unprecedented court case on propofol is no exception :lol:  Wouldn't expect anything less from Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
they are underestimating Michael.

Unfortunately yes. But sooner or later, they will see who's BAD!  mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I don't underestimate Michael :P

My husband, who finally accepted that I will watch as much of the trial as I can said: "This trial is a circus". LOOOOOOL !! (He heard parts of the testimonies against his will :lol:)

But he still believes MJ is dead.
Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 01:00:09 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I'm guessing that MJ had propofol given to him while undergoing the several facial surgeries, and being the scholar that he is, did a major study on the drug, thought it could fit with his hoax plan and set events in place for long term. Having this Dr. Ratner there to supposedly (but not actually) give him propofol nightly while on the Dangerous tour would set the background scene so in the future when Dr. Murray would give it to him, it would be readily believed. If this guy was giving it to him nightly, again how could the breathing tube have NOT affecting his singing voice. How could his body have received the healing through real sleep that a grueling tour would demand, since sedation does not provide that. From all we've learned from doctors about propofol, I think there is absolutely no way that Murray could have successfully given MJ that all night long for was it 6 weeks?  MJ would have died the first night without all the necessary equipment and extra nurses IMO.  In court everyone simply assumes that it's the truth and doesn't even question whether it's possible he could have done it without killing him for that long. No doctor says, That's impossible.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

I don't underestimate Michael :P

My husband, who finally accepted that I will watch as much of the trial as I can said: "This trial is a circus". LOOOOOOL !! (He heard parts of the testimonies against his will :lol: )

But he still believes MJ is dead.

Gina, mine pokes his head round the door occasionally, and with this extremely limited input, he has decided that druggie MJ died because the doc didn't have the necessary equipment to revive him.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chinbie

michael is conducting the biggest show in human history party/
who's bad mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Or we are all part of a Human experiment....a reality show....a documentary on how people react to the death of an icon, and the whole saga that followed......Most of the major milestones in this hoax death, has been filmed, including the memorial, the funeral, the rehearsals, Murray as he holidays, walks the streets, the children, the family, the public, the protests outside court, the reactions of the fans upon hearing the news of his death, and now, the most important part of this reality show, the trial is also being filmed.....not to mention the tribute concerts and all the controversy surrounding it, and the new album "Michael".....this will prove to be one of the most compelling and unprecedented reality shows in "HISTORY"....MJ, you're a genious... /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions