Jackson Family Members Find Your Own Way Home
October 15, 2011, 10:32:15 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

10/15/2011 6:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... several members from the Jackson family are going to have to find their own way home from Wales -- because the company that was supposed to provide them with a flight back has pulled their tickets ... because of a HUGE outstanding bill.

As TMZ first reported, Entertainment Travel Company claims that Global Live (the company behind the Michael Jackson tribute concert last week) owes $200,000 for plane tickets the company  booked for the Jackson family, Christina Aguilera, her crew, Jamie Foxx, Heavy D, roughly 15 Global Live employees and others.

Now a rep for Entertainment Travel Company tells us they had no choice but to yank the tickets which were earmarked for members of the band 3T (made up of Tito Jackson's kids) because of the unpaid tab.

The company rep says they held out for as long as they could and the next step is to contact a lawyer.

A rep for Global Live could not be reached for comment.
Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 10:35:47 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
10/14/2011 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

[ORIGINAL STORY POST]

The bills are starting to roll in for the Michael Jackson Tribute Concert in Wales last weekend -- and TMZ has learned, the organizers have already been accused of ducking a $200,000 tab ... for VIP plane tickets.

A rep for the Entertainment Travel Company tells TMZ, Global Live -- the company behind the event -- hired Entertainment Travel to book plane tickets for the Jackson family, Christina Aguilera, her crew, Jamie Foxx, Heavy D, roughly 15 Global Live employees and others.

GL allegedly racked up a $200,000 bill in the process -- which they were SUPPOSED to pay two weeks ago. But Entertainment Travel Co. insists they haven't gotten a cent ... and now GL isn't even returning their phone calls.

Several members of the Jackson family are scheduled to fly back to the U.S. this Sunday -- but Entertainment Travel is getting ready to play hardball ... telling TMZ, they're gonna cancel the Jacksons' tickets if GL doesn't pay up. The next step is a big, fat lawsuit.

TMZ spoke with Global Live CEO Chris Hunt ... who tells us, "All bills are being reconciled and as they have been told, they will be completely paid in full."

-------->10/15/2011 6:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now a rep for Entertainment Travel Company tells us they had no choice but to yank the tickets which were earmarked for members of the band 3T (made up of Tito Jackson's kids) because of the unpaid tab.

The company rep says they held out for as long as they could and the next step is to contact a lawyer.

A rep for Global Live could not be reached for comment.

So now it's just the family members that are stranded?.... (Specifically 3T). :lol:

Boy this story changes day by day....kinda reminds me of the time when TMZ reported that Jermaine was stranded in Africa because of an expired passport & back child support!

....REWIND.....

Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 11:03:41 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Wow! Why is it that everytime the Jacksons want to do something they always get the short end of the stick?It does remind me of Jermaine being stuck in Africa. This is becoming a comedy show..  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
are 3T in the hoax?? i have this feeling... :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

I wonder if the kids got to come back since they were there as well.  I think these people have plenty of money to find a way back home.  They are in no means stranded. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for posting this story. It is the silliest thing I've ever heard of. There is an unpaid bill and they pull only three tickets?

It does sound a lot like the Jermaine and Africa story - I guess we'll need to go to Twitter and see what T3 have to say about it all. For some reason I thought they were already home?

What crossed my mind is that if TMZ ran this story on purpose - knowing it isn't true, then they would choose 3T because the others (Jaime Fox and Christina Aguilera, etc) aren't in on the hoax. I believe the immediate family, including 3T are involved in the hoax. If the story came out and said they refused Katherine or Michael's children tickets there would be a huge uproar so they had to choose the ones that would garner the least amount of anger from Michael's supporters.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I wonder if the kids got to come back since they were there as well.  I think these people have plenty of money to find a way back home.  They are in no means stranded.

Exactly. There is no reason what so ever to bring up this stupid bs so people can speculate over it. Everyone involved has plenty of money to get there and back with the OWN currency. Media drives me crazy. Which is why I only read into it very rarely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Thank you for posting this story. It is the silliest thing I've ever heard of. There is an unpaid bill and they pull only three tickets?

It does sound a lot like the Jermaine and Africa story - I guess we'll need to go to Twitter and see what T3 have to say about it all. For some reason I thought they were already home?

What crossed my mind is that if TMZ ran this story on purpose - knowing it isn't true, then they would choose 3T because the others (Jaime Fox and Christina Aguilera, etc) aren't in on the hoax. I believe the immediate family, including 3T are involved in the hoax. If the story came out and said they refused Katherine or Michael's children tickets there would be a huge uproar so they had to choose the ones that would garner the least amount of anger from Michael's supporters.

Blessings

:lol:

/bravo/

I agree with everything you wrote Voice. And yes, definitely 3T are in on the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 lolol/ I agree Voice !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

all4loveandbelieve

Blessings

Or, unless Michael is in London and they want to spend some time with him so they concocted this story.. The house Michael rented in London, or did he purchase it? Maybe they are there now reunited with his children..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Blessings

Or, unless Michael is in London and they want to spend some time with him so they concocted this story.. The house Michael rented in London, or did he purchase it? Maybe they are there now reunited with his children..

I suppose that could be true too. The kids have said they are back in California but that doesn't mean they truly are, I guess.

I saw on Twitter earlier that TJ (I think) said he was in Paris. He didn't sound stressed about how he was getting home...in fact, he was sight-seeing :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling

Blessings

I suppose that could be true too. The kids have said they are back in California but that doesn't mean they truly are, I guess.

I saw on Twitter earlier that TJ (I think) said he was in Paris. He didn't sound stressed about how he was getting home...in fact, he was sight-seeing :)

I thought it was interesting too that Janet did some kind of concert in Abu Dubai this week---plus you factor in court was only half day on Thursday and not at all in session yesterday. The family doesn't seem to be in any hurry to come back home.

Plus speculation says there may be no court on Monday because of an unexpected death in the family for the current witness on the stand.

So maybe they are all taking turns to visit with MJ if he's hiding out there  :lol:
Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 09:44:48 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions