RaikiramariTopic starter

Bullying the beLIEvers
October 15, 2011, 09:45:23 AM
Souza, sorry to be a pain in the ass but if this is in the wrong part of the Forum, please let me know, or any other Member for that matter.

Alright, I actually didn't want to have to do this but it seems to be happening quite frequently and I'm tired of it happening.

Why, when a beLIEver comes onto a normal Michael Jackson Forum, do people start to bully them into believing that Michael is actually dead. It happened to my friend, I'm not so happy about it either.

There seems to be one particular Forum that doesn't tolerate beLIEvers so well and it agitates me, all she does is mention a theory to another Member and they attack her.

Later they tell her that they are deliberately winding her up, who does that? honestly.

I just feel that if the Non-beLIEvers pick on the beLIEvers way too much, if they have a problem with it, then why don't they make their own Forum for the Non-beLIEvers, instead of causing arguments between people and ganging up. It's a PUBLIC forum, you don't like it? then you get lost.

That's the problem, there are VIP Members that act so "Holier than Thou" and it twists my nerves real bad, any help PLEASE?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Bullying the beLIEvers
October 15, 2011, 09:53:15 AM
I don't know what other forum are you talking about. If it's michaeljackson.com yes, they closed my account 5 of 6 times saying that I'm disrespectful to Michael because I thought he faked his death.

Well, I still have my last account, hope they don't delete it very soon.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 15, 2011, 09:59:34 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't know what other forum are you talking about. If it's michaeljackson.com yes, they closed my account 5 of 6 times saying that I'm disrespectful to Michael because I thought he faked his death.

Well, I still have my last account, hope they don't delete it very soon.

It's not that Forum, it's MJIFC. They've been bullying their own Members out of there for quite a long time now.

I think the main objective for them is to take the Piss out of the beLIEvers, none of them even dare to make beLIEver threads anymore because they're bullied out of the Forum by force. I don't understand it, they say they respect everyone's opinions but as a matter of fact, they really don't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 15, 2011, 10:07:16 AM
There's zero tolerance for hoax discussions on regular forums.
Seems quite odd.....members there say they feel hurt of that kind of theories and they also say we are disrespectful to Michael, his kids and Jackson family.

I don't understand their point anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 15, 2011, 10:13:54 AM
There's zero tolerance for hoax discussions on regular forums.
Seems quite odd.....members there say they feel hurt of that kind of theories and they also say we are disrespectful to Michael, his kids and Jackson family.

I don't understand their point anyway.

But it's hurtful to other Members if the mention that Michael is Dead, it's like a punch to the Gut, especially when they say:

"He's as dead as dust."

These people are supposed to be fans, but they push the belief that Michael is dead through bullying. As far as I've seen, beLIEvers haven't done that.

It's like they want him to be dead, the way they put it. What is up with that? (Shakes head)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
October 15, 2011, 10:23:25 AM
I Really hope that truth comes out soon because it's really painful to see how the fans are divided after his "death" or disappearance. We were all united when he was in the scene, right?

I don't think all of this is going right, something's wrong...I really want the truth to come out as soon as possible...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Adi

October 15, 2011, 10:30:31 AM
You have ultimate control over what sites you visit, why bother going to those forums if you come away feeling so bad? The answer is simple...don't go there....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 15, 2011, 10:37:31 AM
You have ultimate control over what sites you visit, why bother going to those forums if you come away feeling so bad? The answer is simple...don't go there....

Yes, people do have control about which Forums they want to go to, but if you can only get into contact with people from that Forum who you want to speak to, then you don't have much of a choice, really.

But why should that matter, at all? they are picking on people for their beliefs, honestly. How can you choose to NOT ignore that, especially when people want to go to these Forums. If they have a problem with it, then they shouldn't be confronting people about it. It's a public Forum, which means anyone should be able to have the right to post what they feel, unless it's hate.

There's no excuses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 15, 2011, 10:41:22 AM
I Really hope that truth comes out soon because it's really painful to see how the fans are divided after his "death" or disappearance. We were all united when he was in the scene, right?

I don't think all of this is going right, something's wrong...I really want the truth to come out as soon as possible...

Before Michael died or 'died', there were hardly any arguments between the Fans, now it's become a huge mess. I want to know the truth, but sadly it'll take a while before anything can happen, these types of things make me lose faith a little, I honestly don't want to however.

There are so many tides between the beLIEvers and Non-beLIEvers, me? I don't personally mind the Non- beLIEvers, if they have a problem with me I tend to ignore them, but if they tear up the people who haven't done anything wrong to them, it's a problem.

(Had to edit this post, I accidentally forgot to put Non infront of the beLIEver part.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 15, 2011, 11:14:23 AM
I don't understand why you are joining the non believers forums. Why are you subjecting yourselves through this ordeal.. If they do not believe that Michael faked his death, well be it.. Who cares. Once he will come back they will eat there words, and Michael will be disappointed in them. So simple.  This is the only forum I have joined and  I will not join something I do not believe in.. Just let them be..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 15, 2011, 11:54:46 AM
I don't understand why you are joining the non believers forums. Why are you subjecting yourselves through this ordeal.. If they do not believe that Michael faked his death, well be it.. Who cares. Once he will come back they will eat there words, and Michael will be disappointed in them. So simple.  This is the only forum I have joined and  I will not join something I do not believe in.. Just let them be..

It's not a Non-beLIEver Forum, there ARE beLIEvers there. It's just an ordinary Public Fan Forum, but the beLIEvers are being forced out due to biased people, so nobody is subjecting themselves to anything.

But, don't you think everyone has a right to an opinion? like I said, it's not a Non-beLIEver Forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2011, 12:48:49 PM
Souza, sorry to be a pain in the ass but if this is in the wrong part of the Forum, please let me know, or any other Member for that matter.

Alright, I actually didn't want to have to do this but it seems to be happening quite frequently and I'm tired of it happening.

Why, when a beLIEver comes onto a normal Michael Jackson Forum, do people start to bully them into believing that Michael is actually dead. It happened to my friend, I'm not so happy about it either.

There seems to be one particular Forum that doesn't tolerate beLIEvers so well and it agitates me, all she does is mention a theory to another Member and they attack her.

Later they tell her that they are deliberately winding her up, who does that? honestly.

I just feel that if the Non-beLIEvers pick on the beLIEvers way too much, if they have a problem with it, then why don't they make their own Forum for the Non-beLIEvers, instead of causing arguments between people and ganging up. It's a PUBLIC forum, you don't like it? then you get lost.

That's the problem, there are VIP Members that act so "Holier than Thou" and it twists my nerves real bad, any help PLEASE?

Online bullying is WRONG to begin with regardless of the degree. EVERYONE should be titled to their OWN opinion w/out being biased...so whoever it was that was doing the bullying isn't right, and even if they do believe MJ is "dead" then they should STILL respect his demeanor and represent fairness and openmindedness. So they sound like they're no different from these shady media companies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 15, 2011, 12:55:50 PM

Online bullying is WRONG to begin with regardless of the degree. EVERYONE should be titled to their OWN opinion w/out being biased...so whoever it was that was doing the bullying isn't right, and even if they do believe MJ is "dead" then they should STILL respect his demeanor and represent fairness and openmindedness. So they sound like they're no different from these shady media companies.

Thanks Alfarle, this is what I'm trying to say, though I'm not so good with words.

I just think that the people who go to these Forums don't expect others to be so harsh towards their beliefs. It's like bullying someone to convert Religion (Although Religion is a bigger matter) it's wrong and I don't understand why everyone can't just get along with eachother.

I realize that this can be directed at either groups, but I've yet to actually see beLIEvers bully people the way Non-beLIEvers do.

I'm not being biased, but it's just from what I've seen so far.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
October 15, 2011, 01:26:46 PM

Before Michael died or 'died', there were hardly any arguments between the Fans, now it's become a huge mess. I want to know the truth, but sadly it'll take a while before anything can happen, these types of things make me lose faith a little, I honestly don't want to however.

There are so many tides between the beLIEvers and Non-beLIEvers, me? I don't personally mind the Non- beLIEvers, if they have a problem with me I tend to ignore them, but if they tear up the people who haven't done anything wrong to them, it's a problem.

(Had to edit this post, I accidentally forgot to put Non infront of the beLIEver part.)

i know, it was because of some of my non-believer friends that i had lost my hope, but now here i am again :)
we should only remember the message of Michael...we should remember that they love michael too as much as we love him.
so we need to respect them and not to bother them if they don't return their respect towards us...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 15, 2011, 01:29:29 PM

i know, it was because of some of my non-believer friends that i had lost my hope, but now here i am again :)
we should only remember the message of Michael...we should remember that they love michael too as much as we love him.
so we need to respect them and not to bother them if they don't return their respect towards us...

Yeah, I just wanted advice since my Friend insists on going back, solely because she has friends there.

It does her no good, but I can't really say no .-.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal