trublu

I see you point fatalkiss and I wasn't accusing you. I'm talking about the media and how they make up gay rumours in order to insult someone.

Love to you

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Thank you applehead250609, Snoopy71, and fatalkiss26!

Kathy Hilton said she and Michael used to do prank calls, and MJ’s calls to Dieter Weizner and June Galtin about fears of fears he was going to be killed, in slurred speech seem to be in the same line of prank calls. The whole story of Jason from Klein’s office and MJ being lovers feeds into this gay side. Now if Jermaine has confirmed that the MJ in a wheelchair is MJ giving the media what they want, what does that say about the rest of the stories we’ve been hearing?

Snoopy71,
Every outlandish thing Halperin published (and others like him) was laying the groundwork for this hoax. Doesn't it seem odd that Michael dies exactly 6 months and 1 day (6+1=7) from the date Halperin leaks this news?!

Yes, the 1 day of simmering again!  Michael planned everything down to the tee. God and Michael-- invincible and beyond amazing!  Through it all, Michael shows the world his love for ALL people!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you applehead250609, Snoopy71, and fatalkiss26!

Kathy Hilton said she and Michael used to do prank calls, and MJ’s calls to Dieter Weizner and June Galtin about fears of fears he was going to be killed, in slurred speech seem to be in the same line of prank calls. The whole story of Jason from Klein’s office and MJ being lovers feeds into this gay side. Now if Jermaine has confirmed that the MJ in a wheelchair is MJ giving the media what they want, what does that say about the rest of the stories we’ve been hearing?

Snoopy71,
Every outlandish thing Halperin published (and others like him) was laying the groundwork for this hoax. Doesn't it seem odd that Michael dies exactly 6 months and 1 day (6+1=7) from the date Halperin leaks this news?!

Yes, the 1 day of simmering again!  Michael planned everything down to the tee. God and Michael-- invincible and beyond amazing!  Through it all, Michael shows the world his love for ALL people!

You're welcome Mjonmind and I do agree with everything you said above  :) .LOVE you!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions