Photog Zimmerman on HLN /DrDrew show.
October 12, 2011, 08:44:17 PM
Not sure if this topic is in the right section of this forum site or not but ANYWAY, Did anyone just catch the photographer/artist who captured MJ in his Thriller album on the DrDrew show? He read a tribute that he himself wrote in defense for Michael Jackson....Sounded like a clue to me. I'm hoping a video of this will be posted on youtube for those of you who didn't get a chance to watch. Quite interesting!  bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

msgitm

Re: Photog Zimmerman on HLN /DrDrew show.
October 12, 2011, 08:56:32 PM
I just watched the show. Sounded to me like MJ was telling the world (through him) how the media takes pleasure in destroying people's lives. Wish Doc Drew would quite cutting off guests when they are saying interesting things!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 12, 2011, 09:02:36 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just watched the show. Sounded to me like MJ was telling the world (through him) how the media takes pleasure in destroying people's lives. Wish Doc Drew would quite cutting off guests when they are saying interesting things!

That's exactly what it sounded like . Plus I noticed how he read this message....almost as if MJ told him to write it so he wouldn't forget what to say. haha.  lolol/ If it was coming from his heart/own mouth, why would he have to read what was written?  :?: :) Sounded like MJ to me! ::P typing/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Jennie

October 12, 2011, 09:54:26 PM
What caught my ears when he was reading hsi text is when he said:    He said Michael told him:  "I poored my heart out and the media twisted it, I told the truth..."
That really reminded me of Murray's youtube video adressed to his "fans".  lolol/  Regular people, including doctors, dont have fans, they have freinds or maybe lots of friends, but fans !?! I'm not even sure you could call Dr.Drews viewers fans... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 12, 2011, 10:02:49 PM
What caught my ears when he was reading hsi text is when he said:    He said Michael told him:  "I poored my heart out and the media twisted it, I told the truth..."
That really reminded me of Murray's youtube video adressed to his "fans".  lolol/  Regular people, including doctors, dont have fans, they have freinds or maybe lots of friends, but fans !?! I'm not even sure you could call Dr.Drews viewers fans... :roll:

It did sound a bit like Murray's huh?! lol I'm glad Dr.Drew didn't cut him off from reading it. It was almost like he was portraying the media that wants to band the truth ....sure was funny that he had enough time to read the whole thing without officially getting cut off like Dr Drew implied. haha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

October 12, 2011, 10:11:05 PM
Yeah Dr.Drew did let him finish but he clearly looked annoyed, I think I even heard him sigh once.. I thought that was so rude. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2011, 12:29:17 AM
Yeah Dr.Drew did let him finish but he clearly looked annoyed, I think I even heard him sigh once.. I thought that was so rude. :roll:

Dr.Drew is quite rude.  /toldya/ You should have heard how he spoke about Lil Wayne being hooked on codine(sp)/sizzurp yesterday on TMZ live. Then he started refferring to MJ being somewhat hooked on the same thing...Not verbatim but he was like "That's how MJ died" He's mean. I only watched today's show just to hear what Zimmerman had to say. He seems like a pretty cool dude.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

October 13, 2011, 12:31:47 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZhPMvx4v_Y[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2011, 12:50:38 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZhPMvx4v_Y[/youtube]

Excuse what I'm about to say and I hope this doesn't offend anyone but SCREW DR.DREW /toldya/....(that rhymes lol) for bringing up the pedophile case and for saying that being childlike isn't healthy!  WTF?? What does HE KNOW?! He's NEVER BEEN IN MJ'S SHOES NOR HAS HE EVER BEEN WHAT HE'S BEEN THROUGH GROWING UP! He's not a real doctor speaking that way. A doc is supposed to be sensitive and understanding. I don't like him after hearing that. May God bless him....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2011, 12:54:08 AM
Now that I listen for the 3rd time, that sounds exactly like it was coming from MJ himself. Especially when he brought up lady gaga. Him READING just gave it away....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2011, 10:08:38 AM
Wow - thank you for posting the video. I can't wait to go back later and watch it again. Here is another person who brings up that Michael was in disguise when they met.

I guess I see this interview differently. Dr Drew brought Mr Zimmerman onto the show. If he was looking at dissing Michael he wouldn't have done that. I also think Dr Drew knew ahead of time what the content of the show would be about.

I believe that in order for the deep seated lies to be uncovered they need to be brought up. They need to be exposed. It's kind of like having a sliver. If it's allowed to remain under the skin it gets infected. You have to, no matter how painful, dig into the skin to expose and remove the sliver. The deeper the sliver the deeper you go to remove it. And the more pain that is involved. How will all of the lies told about Michael be exposed if they aren't discussed or brought up? One by one, as painful as it is, we are learning the truth through unlikely sources. Thank God that the public, who had false impressions about Michael, are listening and hearing this and now they are hopefully forming a true and accurate impression of Michael.

I only saw Dr Drew trying to handle the time factor but that is something that isn't always in his control. I don't know his belief and don't care but I do think he allowed Mr Zimmerman to help set the record straight. And I appreciate that.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 13, 2011, 12:13:17 PM
Wow - thank you for posting the video. I can't wait to go back later and watch it again. Here is another person who brings up that Michael was in disguise when they met.

I guess I see this interview differently. Dr Drew brought Mr Zimmerman onto the show. If he was looking at dissing Michael he wouldn't have done that. I also think Dr Drew knew ahead of time what the content of the show would be about.

I believe that in order for the deep seated lies to be uncovered they need to be brought up. They need to be exposed. It's kind of like having a sliver. If it's allowed to remain under the skin it gets infected. You have to, no matter how painful, dig into the skin to expose and remove the sliver. The deeper the sliver the deeper you go to remove it. And the more pain that is involved. How will all of the lies told about Michael be exposed if they aren't discussed or brought up? One by one, as painful as it is, we are learning the truth through unlikely sources. Thank God that the public, who had false impressions about Michael, are listening and hearing this and now they are hopefully forming a true and accurate impression of Michael.

I only saw Dr Drew trying to handle the time factor but that is something that isn't always in his control. I don't know his belief and don't care but I do think he allowed Mr Zimmerman to help set the record straight. And I appreciate that.

Blessings :)

Hmmmm...I think you're right. ;)) I'm glad too that he allowed Zimmerman to say what he felt needed to be said. It was just soooo strange how he said what he said about Lady Gaga. She is a big influence in the music industry. Didn't Michael own part of her co or something like that? I need to do some more research on certain companies and the evils w/in some of them. "Lady Gaga is next". How would Zimmerman know that unless he got those words straight from Michael?

So yeah...you're right about addressing the issues.

Thanks for pointing that out for me @voiceforthesilent. Much love bearhug
Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 12:15:56 PM by alfarle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

October 13, 2011, 04:58:41 PM
That was indeed interesting, it sounded like either MJ or the family prepared his speech.

Thanks for posting it. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2011, 05:26:04 PM
That was indeed interesting, it sounded like either MJ or the family prepared his speech.

Thanks for posting it. :)

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

October 13, 2011, 08:01:06 PM

Here is the painting they are talking about in the video. I noticed that this first painting has Lisa Marie with 2 sets of eyes and you can just barely see the 8/15. On the painting they showed on Dr. Drew you can clearly see the 8/15 and the background in that area is more purple than black. I don't think Lisa Marie has 2 sets of eyes on the video.  I took a screen shot from the video, but I am unable to attach it. They show a good view of it starting at 5:36 in the video. What do you think the 2 sets of eyes mean?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZhPMvx4v_Y&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal