Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Re: Jury Sees Naked Michael Jackson Photo: Why?
October 15, 2011, 08:02:09 AM
This is getting murkier by the minute.  :?

So which scenario is it?

Did someone die in Michael's place? (assisted suicide)... If so, why would the Coroner's make a fake report (like Souza said, what would be the need for a dead body if they falsify the report anyway?).

Or is the body not real and merely a "wax" impression; aka "Dummy Theory"...also possible---remember the video of "MJ" supposedly sitting up/laying back in the stretcher going into the hospital, or even the "jumping out of the van" video that was later deemed a hoax would support this.

Or is this actually Michael's real body in the photo's....but he's not dead, but clearly staging these photos? (which would seem logical given the clues associated with them.

Or is is a combination of all three? :geek:

....then too you have to question are the "death" & "autopsy" photos the same...both photoshopped or not? Both staged or not...Real body or imitation?

/pull hair/

Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 08:14:35 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
October 15, 2011, 08:52:58 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is getting murkier by the minute.  :?

So which scenario is it?

Did someone die in Michael's place? (assisted suicide)... If so, why would the Coroner's make a fake report (like Souza said, what would be the need for a dead body if they falsify the report anyway?).

Or is the body not real and merely a "wax" impression; aka "Dummy Theory"...also possible---remember the video of "MJ" supposedly sitting up/laying back in the stretcher going into the hospital, or even the "jumping out of the van" video that was later deemed a hoax would support this.

Or is this actually Michael's real body in the photo's....but he's not dead, but clearly staging these photos? (which would seem logical given the clues associated with them.

Or is is a combination of all three? :geek:

....then too you have to question are the "death" & "autopsy" photos the same...both photoshopped or not? Both staged or not...Real body or imitation?

/pull hair/

I don't think it was any kind of assisted suicide, maybe they brought a dead man who was terminally ill and happened to look like michael?  :? 

Is it me or is this black square in this particular photo TRANSPARENT??
OMG... Sorry, I warned you I have been staring at it for hours...  crash/

No, it's not just you...I know what you mean by "transparent" square ...I noticed it too when I first saw it. In fact, if I look at my computer at a certain angle I can almost see the shape of a ...ah.. :? anywho... I thought it was a little light to be adequate coverage (almost like they used a piece of "post-it" cut to fit/cover)...I notice in subsequent pictures, the black square is much darker in coloration.

I think what we all have to remember when people say they can or can't see a belly button or other details is that we are looking at a picture of a picture....so alot of detail is going to be blurred or lightened out in the photo, and compromise the quality of the photo we see.

I still don't think it was necessary to show it based on the testimony that was given. But clearly they are trying to give the impression that the moment Michael arrived at the Coroners office (apparently from the helicopter), that they immediately took a photograph of the body before doing any type of prep work or moving the body (which again makes you question the authenticity of the situation)...what was the rush to take photos before properly prepping the body?

I am curious too.....what is that bright yellow tag (band) around his ankle? It seems a little unusual/out of place given the circumstances.  Why would they tag him with such a bright and cheerful color? (and his favorite one too!)

About the yellow tag....follow the yellow brick road???? Perhaps??? Even though the belly button was found, there's everything wrong  about this photo and the defense displaying it. Made NO logical sense.  :cry: I'll be darned if that's MJ. If that's MJ, then my name is Janet, Ms. Jackson if ure nasty. haha.

Well, on the yellow tag I did a little digging. Since we don't know if the hospital tagged the body or if the Coroner did, I figured I'd start with the hospital first (seems logical they would tag him before transport)

What I found was pretty interesting.  I don't know exactly if this is the practice at UCLA, but based on "standard" emergency room triage I would think the color coding system is pretty consistant. Now here's where it gets interesting!

According to the codes:
  • Red tags -   (immediate) are used to label those who cannot survive without immediate   treatment but who have a chance of survival.

• Yellow tags -   (observation) for those who require observation (and possible later   re-triage). Their condition is stable for the moment and, they are not in   immediate danger of death. These victims will still need hospital care and   would be treated immediately under normal circumstances.
  • Green tags - (wait) are reserved for the   "walking wounded" who will need medical care at some point, after more   critical injuries have been treated.
  • White tags - (dismiss) are given to those with minor injuries for   whom a doctor's care is not required.
  • Black tags - (expectant) are used for the deceased and for those whose  injuries are so extensive that they will not be able to survive given the care  that is available

The tag on the bodys ankle is clearly yellow! Why would they tag a deceased body with an (observation) tag?   The black tag is the one that would be used when the person is deceased.

Again this is only a guess and we don't know what type of coding system the coroners use, but clearly if the hospital used the yellow tag and based on the testimony that the body was DOA, it would appear that this is indeed done intentionally. This picture is loaded with clues, which could explain why this picture was even shown in the first place.

Observation.......hmmmm. :D

Thank you so much, i really find this interesting...maybe this was one way of michael to tell us that he is fine! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

all4loveandbelieve

October 15, 2011, 09:30:40 AM
i was looking at the picture of Michael in the ambulance, and this one, unfortunetaly, it does not look the same person. If anyone can put up the two pictures side by side so we can  compare the 2 pictures.  I tried, but it is giving me error message.. Sorry..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 15, 2011, 04:19:26 PM
Here is my question:  If this person has been dead for at least 7 hours at arrival at the coroner's office, how come the lips are still a bright red color?  Shouldn't they be grayish blue by now?  Does anyone know how long it would take for the color to disappear?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Raikiramari

October 15, 2011, 04:29:01 PM
Here is my question:  If this person has been dead for at least 7 hours at arrival at the coroner's office, how come the lips are still a bright red color?  Shouldn't they be grayish blue by now?  Does anyone know how long it would take for the color to disappear?

Usually in corpses the bodies go cold pretty soon as their blood circulation usually cuts off since the Heart is no longer beating, which means the blood isn't pumping around the Veins, which also means your body is no longer getting heat.

My estimated guess is anywhere from 10 minutes to an Hour. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

all4loveandbelieve

October 15, 2011, 04:57:01 PM

Usually in corpses the bodies go cold pretty soon as their blood circulation usually cuts off since the Heart is no longer beating, which means the blood isn't pumping around the Veins, which also means your body is no longer getting heat.

It is instantly. As soon as a person dies, and the heart does not pump anymore the lips will turn blue. No more oxygen that makes the body turn blue. In fact you are right how come his lips are still pinkish?? very strange. Very good observations. I do not know how come I missed it. I was looking at that picture for so long that I did not see the obvious..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Raikiramari

October 15, 2011, 05:03:09 PM

It is instantly. As soon as a person dies, and the heart does not pump anymore the lips will turn blue. No more oxygen that makes the body turn blue. In fact you are right how come his lips are still pinkish?? very strange. Very good observations. I do not know how come I missed it. I was looking at that picture for so long that I did not see the obvious..

Really? some take longer than others, as I saw when my Grandfather died. It took approx 20 minutes for his lips and skin to turn pale or blue-ish purple.

DOCTORS HAVE BEEN LYING TO ME :'c I guess it's because I was young and they didn't want me to know what really happened, so I just assumed that they lose body heat which does make the body turn pretty blue or pale-ish afterwards.

Doh well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

October 15, 2011, 05:46:32 PM
Look at the shoulders !

There is no the same distance between the head and the left shoulder with the head and the right shoulder... I just saw MJ's History concert and when the camera is close to him Michael has the same distance between the head and the left/right shoulder, he's a normal person...

So, is this photo a photoshop ? Or maybe my observation is an optical illusion ?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

all4loveandbelieve

October 15, 2011, 05:49:17 PM
I took the ambulance picture and the supposedly death picture put them side by side. I see a difference, the death picture is not Michael, totally different. Now in the testimony they stated that Michael eyes were wide opened they couldn't close them.. How does it explain in the ambulance picture he has them closed...  Once a person dies, instantly their lips become blue finger nails.. Michael's lips are nice and pinkish... That is not a color of a dead man.. Here are the pictures side by side. I posted this also on the other thread..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

October 15, 2011, 06:35:02 PM
I absolutely do not believe ambulance photo. I really think we can forget about ambulance one.
I bet more ppl would believe other 2 pics if not that obvious ambulance fake! Why
they faked it??  :roll: What else was fake?  :roll: How about everything?  :roll:

Ok, I have explanation for pink lips - the way they explain it in autopsy report.
Tattoo. Outside the hoax that would be the only explanation - pink permanent paint
that keeps the color. Yes, I met woman who had almost complete tattoo makeup on her face -
eyebrows, eye-liner and most of her lips  afraid/ She said it wasn't that bad pain-wise, but
women are the ones giving birth and saying it was ok, soooo  :roll: ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

October 15, 2011, 07:38:00 PM
Anyone see this pic?  It was originally posted by someone named "psychicjane" on Twitter, NOT Twiggy. Worth a look - not sure what to believe here?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 15, 2011, 07:58:48 PM
I absolutely do not believe ambulance photo. I really think we can forget about ambulance one.
I bet more ppl would believe other 2 pics if not that obvious ambulance fake! Why
they faked it??  :roll: What else was fake?  :roll: How about everything?  :roll:

Ok, I have explanation for pink lips - the way they explain it in autopsy report.
Tattoo. Outside the hoax that would be the only explanation - pink permanent paint
that keeps the color. Yes, I met woman who had almost complete tattoo makeup on her face -
eyebrows, eye-liner and most of her lips  afraid/ She said it wasn't that bad pain-wise, but
women are the ones giving birth and saying it was ok, soooo  :roll: ..

We have to look at all possibilities, I know the picture of the ambulance is fake. they said at the trial that MJ had his eyes opened, they couldn't close them. Well looke at the ambulance pic lie, so this one is a lie too.. I also feel that the Pic of Jesus on his chest is photoshopped too.. Yes it is a sign that he will come back..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

curls

October 17, 2011, 05:39:53 PM
Turin shroud, Cardiff Giant, Roswell alien - it's like how many hoaxes from history can this man include in HIS hoax before everyone realises what he's doing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 17, 2011, 05:55:38 PM
Turin shroud, Cardiff Giant, Roswell alien - it's like how many hoaxes from history can this man include in HIS hoax before everyone realises what he's doing?

:lol:

What other hoaxes left that he hasn't included yet?  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!

TMZ: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

THREAD: "Michael Jackson hoax! Faked funeral!" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

THREAD: "Jury Sees Naked Michael Jackson Photo: Why?" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@SEHF: How on Earth did you know many months in advance? !? :icon_e_surprised: :icon_eek:
Who are you?  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 05:26:34 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions