msgitm

Re: Jury Sees Naked Michael Jackson Photo: Why?
October 14, 2011, 01:48:29 AM
Did anyone know about this? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It could tie in with the theory an impostor died, in which case the Propofol would have been used legally.

btw, that sad picture of Anna Nicole - who took that picture?  My guess is her scumbag lawyer/wanna be boyfriend, Howard Stern.  I have no doubt he released (and was paid big bucks) for the picture of her dead, naked on the bed with vomit all over her mouth and chest.  He later said she was joking around eating food and letting it fall out of her mouth.  That was not what it looked like at all.  I can't believe he got off on her death and her sons.  Tragic indeed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2011, 03:12:48 AM
Man...the WHOLE autopsy photo thing is nothing but crazyness and make-believe. I just typed in "celebrity autopsy photos", and most of the photos I saw(not enjoyable btw...but just to make a pt) were of Anna Nicole Smith(may her beautiful soul r.i.p), TUPAC, Aaliyah(r.i.p babygirl), and some others which I don't know and can't name but it looked like they were in some kind of tub and you could see where their faces have been beaten up and such. You could actually see evidence on their photos(quality photos btw) that there was most definitely foul play and or trauma.I'm not sure if the one of Princess Diana was real or not, but I'm assuming that was on display in order to show the world that the media can most definitely get out of hand with chasing ppl down just to get a story and some money. SO NOT worth the cost of another human beings life.

But back to the topic. There was NO purpose of the media displaying such a photo of what was supposedly "MJ" other than the fact that he PERHAPS went to the extreme to get those who endanger him off of his back and to expose the criminals in this whole thing, or either that the media is just that sick that they would do such a thing like they say to themselves, "hahaha look at your MJ now...not such a big shot now is he?" Which I hope isn't the case but YES ppl are that EVIL.

During the search,the ones they had of MJ were nonetheless the SAME BOGUS photos we have been presented to us with since this whole case scenario began EXCEPT the one of him on the autopsy table w/the sheets. ALLLLLLLLLL FAAAAKKKKKEEE.  /toldya/
Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 04:06:43 AM by alfarle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
October 14, 2011, 12:10:54 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is it me or is this black square in this particular photo TRANSPARENT??
OMG... Sorry, I warned you I have been staring at it for hours...  crash/

I wouldn't think it's transparent....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

LunaCielo

October 14, 2011, 12:41:13 PM
 WTF?? I believe that photos depicting Michael Jackson's "corpse" is untrue, false as the first photo in the ambulance.
 I was not upset to see the photos because I never believed in the death of Michael.
 I believe in his genius that so it shows in his greatness.
 The process serves to awaken the people who are not aware of how newspapers deceive and disguise the truth.
 Just as his trial in the year 2005, the public is superficial and believes what he sees ....
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

SEHF

October 14, 2011, 02:03:53 PM
:?: Why Michael has no belly button in this photo?? Maybe they don't know how touse photoshop...

I can see a belly button...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 14, 2011, 02:39:52 PM
Yes, the belly button is there.

But in some of the pictures it was not visible like this one.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2011, 08:18:38 PM
 :| :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
October 14, 2011, 08:38:22 PM

No, it's not just you...I know what you mean by "transparent" square ...I noticed it too when I first saw it. In fact, if I look at my computer at a certain angle I can almost see the shape of a ...ah.. :? anywho... I thought it was a little light to be adequate coverage (almost like they used a piece of "post-it" cut to fit/cover)...I notice in subsequent pictures, the black square is much darker in coloration.

I think what we all have to remember when people say they can or can't see a belly button or other details is that we are looking at a picture of a picture....so alot of detail is going to be blurred or lightened out in the photo, and compromise the quality of the photo we see.

I still don't think it was necessary to show it based on the testimony that was given. But clearly they are trying to give the impression that the moment Michael arrived at the Coroners office (apparently from the helicopter), that they immediately took a photograph of the body before doing any type of prep work or moving the body (which again makes you question the authenticity of the situation)...what was the rush to take photos before properly prepping the body?

I am curious too.....what is that bright yellow tag (band) around his ankle? It seems a little unusual/out of place given the circumstances.  Why would they tag him with such a bright and cheerful color? (and his favorite one too!)

Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 08:48:10 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2011, 09:17:10 PM

No, it's not just you...I know what you mean by "transparent" square ...I noticed it too when I first saw it. In fact, if I look at my computer at a certain angle I can almost see the shape of a ...ah.. :? anywho... I thought it was a little light to be adequate coverage (almost like they used a piece of "post-it" cut to fit/cover)...I notice in subsequent pictures, the black square is much darker in coloration.

I think what we all have to remember when people say they can or can't see a belly button or other details is that we are looking at a picture of a picture....so alot of detail is going to be blurred or lightened out in the photo, and compromise the quality of the photo we see.

I still don't think it was necessary to show it based on the testimony that was given. But clearly they are trying to give the impression that the moment Michael arrived at the Coroners office (apparently from the helicopter), that they immediately took a photograph of the body before doing any type of prep work or moving the body (which again makes you question the authenticity of the situation)...what was the rush to take photos before properly prepping the body?

I am curious too.....what is that bright yellow tag (band) around his ankle? It seems a little unusual/out of place given the circumstances.  Why would they tag him with such a bright and cheerful color? (and his favorite one too!)

About the yellow tag....follow the yellow brick road???? Perhaps??? Even though the belly button was found, there's everything wrong  about this photo and the defense displaying it. Made NO logical sense.  :cry: I'll be darned if that's MJ. If that's MJ, then my name is Janet, Ms. Jackson if ure nasty. haha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2011, 09:40:38 PM
I had a feeling the photo was shown in court had a purpose. I just finished watching Jackieblue64 video about the photo.  Look at the photo deeper. There's a man 's face in MJ's chest.  The picture of Christ.  The Shroud of Turin - The Resurrection. 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md4ndcXVF5w&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Here's are links about the Shroud of Turin

Someone said that Elvis was reading about the Shroud of Turin before he died.
Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 04:52:38 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2011, 09:43:54 PM
Here are some links of the Shroud of Turin

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
October 14, 2011, 10:41:00 PM

About the yellow tag....follow the yellow brick road???? Perhaps??? Even though the belly button was found, there's everything wrong  about this photo and the defense displaying it. Made NO logical sense.  :cry: I'll be darned if that's MJ. If that's MJ, then my name is Janet, Ms. Jackson if ure nasty. haha.

Well, on the yellow tag I did a little digging. Since we don't know if the hospital tagged the body or if the Coroner did, I figured I'd start with the hospital first (seems logical they would tag him before transport)

What I found was pretty interesting.  I don't know exactly if this is the practice at UCLA, but based on "standard" emergency room triage I would think the color coding system is pretty consistant. Now here's where it gets interesting!

According to the codes:
    • Red tags -   (immediate) are used to label those who cannot survive without immediate   treatment but who have a chance of survival.

• Yellow tags -   (observation) for those who require observation (and possible later   re-triage). Their condition is stable for the moment and, they are not in   immediate danger of death. These victims will still need hospital care and   would be treated immediately under normal circumstances.
    • Green tags - (wait) are reserved for the   "walking wounded" who will need medical care at some point, after more   critical injuries have been treated.
    • White tags - (dismiss) are given to those with minor injuries for   whom a doctor's care is not required.
    • Black tags - (expectant) are used for the deceased and for those whose  injuries are so extensive that they will not be able to survive given the care  that is available

The tag on the bodys ankle is clearly yellow! Why would they tag a deceased body with an (observation) tag?   The black tag is the one that would be used when the person is deceased.

Again this is only a guess and we don't know what type of coding system the coroners use, but clearly if the hospital used the yellow tag and based on the testimony that the body was DOA, it would appear that this is indeed done intentionally. This picture is loaded with clues, which could explain why this picture was even shown in the first place.

Observation.......hmmmm. :D

[/list]
    Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 10:47:13 PM by Snoopy71
    friendly
    funny
    informative
    agree
    disagree
    pwnt
    dislike
    late
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions

_Anna_

October 15, 2011, 01:53:10 AM
    Yes, but as they told, the photo was taken at coroner and not at the hospital. I don't think tags are universal. This means, hospital tags don't apply for the bodies kept at coroners.

Second option, this tag could have been attached at UCLA hospital then the body taken to the coroner, but in this case it wouldn't have any logic- they said Michael was gone before paramedics arrived at his house , so he normally would still be when arriving at the hospital, so why attach to him a tag for patients "who require observation (and possible later   re-triage). Their condition is stable for the moment and, they are not in   immediate danger of death."?

I wish I'd find more about these hospital tags or if these are also applied in California

I found this about medical triage tags:

It says MORGUE on the black tag: - why woudn't they attach to him the black tag, as he was taken to the coroner? The yellow tag is for serious injuries but [dot]which don't put the life of the patient at risk[/dot].

Edit: I found this now. I don't know if triage tags are the same a wrist-bands or ankle-bands. I mean, i don't know if a yellow ankle-band is the same as a yellow tag

Edit 2: "Meant for rapid identification after initial triage at the scene, the patient is then transferred to a proper treatment area and is retriaged and a standard triage tag is applied." - so, as far as I understand the bands are attached when the patient is found at the scene, then when he's taken to the hopsital they attach the tag regarding his state?

"This pre-assembled ribbon kit for quick-start patient triage is an excellent way to quickly visually identify patient triage levels. Compact, light weight and invaluable in any large scale emergency, this system is vital and should be in every emergency vehicle in your fleet."

Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 02:19:58 AM by _Anna_
    friendly
    funny
    informative
    agree
    disagree
    pwnt
    dislike
    late
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions

Grace

October 15, 2011, 07:14:22 AM
    Did anyone know about this? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    It could tie in with the theory an impostor died, in which case the Propofol would have been used legally.

Schwarzenegger's bill is far worse in its options towards involuntary euthanasia than the public is aware of.

Quote from: bec
    Quote from: ~Souza~
    California has his own assisted suicide protocol. It differs from the Washington one but it's allowed there. Also, Murray was not in the room, he fell asleep, went to the bathroom and got on the phone all at once, only to return and find 'MJ' not breathing.

I am going to mail Cali about this issue, to see what they say.

No they don't, they only have a law to allow the removal of a feeding tube. That's a completely different situation. Euthanasia, which is what the suicide pills are, is not legal in California and it is considered suicide.

But I am curious what Cali replies with.

Caliland (Mr. Schwarzenegger) did approve a nurse-assisted suicide bill which is not too far from euthanasia. Drug the depressed, then starve / dehydrate them to death. Take involuntary detention and involuntary treatment in a neuro-psychiatric clinic first and connect the dots.

Involuntary commitment is the practice of placing a person to a psychiatric hospital or ward against his or her will, in compliance with mental health laws of the country.

California approves nurse-assisted suicide
     Schwarzenegger signs bill authorizing dehydration, starvation of patients
     Posted: October 02, 2008
     12:30 am Eastern

© 2011 WorldNetDaily

California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger

SACRAMENTO – California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has officially approved an assisted suicide measure allowing nurses to sedate, dehydrate and starve depressed or confused individuals they consider to be "terminally ill."

The bill, sponsored by Assemblywoman Patty Berg, a Democrat, passed the California Assembly Aug. 28, and the state Senate Aug. 20. It was signed by the governor yesterday.

The legislation, called the "Terminal Patients' Right to Know End of Life Options Act," or AB 2747, passed by a 42 to 34 vote. An Aug. 20 Senate vote of 21 to 17 ushered the measure to the governor's desk for signing.

Randy Thomasson, chief of the Campaign for Children and Families, said the legislation is dangerous and should have been vetoed by Gov. Schwarzenegger.

"AB 2747 pushes suicide through the back door at the hands of non-physicians taking advantage of depressed patients," he said in a statement. "AB 2747 cheapens the value of human life by endorsing suicide as an option."

The measure allows physician assistants and nurses to decide whether a person is "terminally ill" and deprive them of basic life-sustaining necessities such as food and water.

"Depressed patients who succumb to this pressure will be drugged unconscious and die from dehydration, usually within five to 10 days," Thomasson said. "Nothing in the bill prohibits this horror."

Thomasson said Berg "deceptively changed" the bill to appear that "voluntarily stopping of eating and drinking" and "palliative sedation" no longer were on a list of "symptom management" options.

(Story continues below)

"But the final bill "is broad enough to easily include these suicide techniques," he said.

According to the CCF, Assemblyman Van Tran of Costa Mesa warned the bill has no protections for patients "who could be mistakenly diagnosed as 'terminally ill' but would have many, many full years of life ahead."

"The bill does not otherwise attempt to expressly define terminal illness that each of these health care professionals would have to diagnose to trigger the offer of counseling end of life option," Tran said. "It is not clear why nurse practitioners and physician assistants could make such a significant diagnosis. It is further not clear from the bill how making such significant diagnoses on a case-by-case basis can be done by such practitioners and assistants based on so-called 'standardized procedures and protocols' not further defined by the bill. The potential effect of AB 2747 is extremely broad and could cause irrevocable harm."

As WND reported, state Sen. Sam Aanestad, R-Grass Valley, urged Schwarzenegger to veto the bill as well.

He said the legislation was sponsored by a group called Compassion and Choices, which formerly was known as the Hemlock Society and has advocated for physician-assisted suicide legislation in the past. A founder of the group has praised Dr. Jack Kevorkian for helping more than 100 people die.

Dozens of individuals and groups representing cancer patients, minority rights groups, members of religious communities and hospitals spoke before the Senate Health Committee in opposition to the idea. Also, numerous hospitals and other organizations opposed the measure, includeing California Disability Alliance, California Family Council, California Nurses for Ethical Standards, Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital and St. Mary's Medical Center in San Francisco.

Read more: California approves nurse-assisted suicide

I am still convinced that the "old frail sick man" was a tactical smoke screen to irritate (and mock at the same time) Michael's foes' perception of him.
    Remember 'Breaking News' lyrics "thought he was done", who gave us this description and how deep the first statements and news were burned into our minds in the first days of trauma,  mourning and doubt. Looking at this description from afar, makes it not more or less precise than anything else TMZ are currently diffusing.
    Not everything that does not fit into our image of Michael must be true or a clue.

Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 07:19:58 AM by Grace
    friendly
    funny
    informative
    agree
    disagree
    pwnt
    dislike
    late
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
    ***********************************************************************************************
    "I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
    ***********************************************************************************************
    ******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Raikiramari

October 15, 2011, 07:43:25 AM
    A lot of people have been saying that his heart is where the wound is, your Heart is not in the middle of your chest. I REPEAT, it's not in the middle of your chest!

You can tell where abouts your heart is by running a few Meters, then placing your hand just above your Stomach, probably on the Left side. You feel your heart beating there, THIS is where your heart is underneath all those Layers of Muscle and Skin. (Shudders)

Your Heart is NOT in the middle of your chest, like I said. I've seen numerous arguments about this the first day the Picture came out. I feel like some people just don't understand the Human Anatomy.
    friendly
    funny
    informative
    agree
    disagree
    pwnt
    dislike
    late
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    "You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal