This is absolutely crazy! No wait, it goes right in line with everything else in this hoax. How come we haven't seen this person before? or, have we?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWWm-YEsTjY&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

Thanks for sharing voiceforthesilent

They will have this hospital build,once this trial is over. Let's read between the lines, once Murray gets acquitted, Michael will reappear and this hospital will be build.. Very cleaver..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Someone commented on Pearl's account about the words..."with him leading the way". It got me to thinking as well. Those words were spoken by Kenny to the TII cast in reference to Michael. Now, this guy uses the same words when speaking about Dr Murray.

Oh - so interesting to think about....interesting because does Dr Murray think the "unbelievers' will rally around him and build this hospital? Not on your life. To them he's a murderer. The only way is for Michael to reveal himself. My only doubt right now about Murray is that his house did supposedly get repossessed in August. That appears to be real. However, why haven't we heard from Dr Murray's "wife" in Las Vegas? Is she going to be a character witness in this trial? I have so many questions surrounding this mysterious doctor/wife especially in light of last week with the girlfriends testimonies. You'd think the media would have been all over that with the wife.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring? Whatever, don't lose faith. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

msgitm

I think the hospital is already being built. Remember what most hoaxers found last year (or end of 09) under business listings with the California Secretary Of State Debra Bowen, date filed OCTOBER 10th, 2009.
Link here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Maybe that's what all the cement was for at Neverland? Just a thought...

Entity Name: MICHAEL JACKSON AND DR. STEVEN HOEFFLIN, M.D. INNOVATIVE CHILD POVERTY PROGRAM, LLC, THE
Entity Number:200930110110
Date Filed:10/27/2009
Jurisdiction:CALIFORNIA
Entity Address:149 S BARRINGTON AVE #215
Entity City, State, Zip:LOS ANGELES CA 90049
Agent for Service of Process:PAMELA HOEFFLIN
Agent Address:149 S BARRINGTON AVE #215
Agent City, State, Zip:LOS ANGELES CA 90049

If someone could explain how to post pictures I'd really appreciate it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions