You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That kinda pissed me off when I heard Murray say that about Michael.  Then I had to pinch myself and remember it’s just a movie.  No way in hell would Michael tell Murray that.  Question:  Was Murray under subpoeana when he made all these declarations?  If not then would this not constitute him having broken his oath of confidentiality?  Just wondering.

It was really upsetting to me too. Yes, MJ did have some problems w/med usage ...but it's a shame how ppl/media will take it to the extreme like he would want to kill himself including hurting his children, siblings, parents, AND fans. It also upset me to even hear my mom say that MJ just wanted to slip away from the world and that he was so hurt , he didn't care to end his life...BUT now she's a believer because I convince her DAILY what MJ was all about and what this hoax is about as well.

Alfarie - I hope you don't mind if I give you some loving advice. I really appreciate you, I do. Thank you for taking the time to fill us in on what you've heard. But sometimes it's helpful to find out if there is a taped video of the interview/show that you are watching or even transcripts that we can read. Is there a website? It makes it easier for the rest of us to follow and see exactly what you are looking at.

No...I don't mind @ all...In addition, I hope you don't mind the suggestion and a slight correction as to how the usn is typed: alfarie...alfarLe. :) Thanks for your suggestion upon request. I did however post that this is being viewed on HLN. But I suppose specifics would be rather beneficial. Much love
Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 12:31:23 AM by alfarle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

That kinda pissed me off when I heard Murray say that about Michael.  Then I had to pinch myself and remember it’s just a movie.  No way in hell would Michael tell Murray that.  Question:  Was Murray under subpoeana when he made all these declarations?  If not then would this not constitute him having broken his oath of confidentiality?  Just wondering.

It was really upsetting to me too. Yes, MJ did have some problems w/med usage ...but it's a shame how ppl/media will take it to the extreme like he would want to kill himself including hurting his children, siblings, parents, AND fans. It also upset me to even hear my mom say that MJ just wanted to slip away from the world and that he was so hurt , he didn't care to end his life...BUT now she's a believer because I convince her DAILY what MJ was all about and what this hoax is about as well.

Alfarie - I hope you don't mind if I give you some loving advice. I really appreciate you, I do. Thank you for taking the time to fill us in on what you've heard. But sometimes it's helpful to find out if there is a taped video of the interview/show that you are watching or even transcripts that we can read. Is there a website? It makes it easier for the rest of us to follow and see exactly what you are looking at.

bearhug

Blessings

Not sure if this helps any, but the hostest that was speaking on the subject is Jane Velez-Mitchell . The segment as you know takes place on HLN, and it aired around 5:pm mountain time . :) I hope this is of some use.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Somehow I feel, and I know I am basically alone on this, but it feels like Murray did that interview on purpose in the way he did it, knowing it would refute all the previous testimonies already heard, and thus start the chain reaction.  And I still believe that this entire set-up since day one has been to allow Michael to hoax without Murray  becoming suspect in aiding him before now.  Like I have stated earlier, I do not believe there is a doctor on the planet who would be this incompetent, especially to a client as widely known and loved as Michael Jackson.  I feel Murray befriended Michael and all his blunders were to bid time for the all the unraveling and the plots to unfold.  Also to make it appear he had following his directives to the letter.  As I watch Murray’s expression, he seems to be waiting for something.  All the testimonies from all the “officials” are now questionable.  To me, that is by design.  It was such theatrics when Murray’s interview started to play and the climax came when the disclosure came, so you were approached by Michael Jackson, but would be paid by AEG and right there a little bustle and the judge announced a break.  “Cut” It was like a movie. 

I am the lone murder theory hoaxer it appears, so I have to old my own here.  But it’s all an adventure as we have been told. 

Watching the video that was posted from Young and the Restless only helps to support my theory.  This is Invincible’s 10th Anniversary and there is a move to get it to number one again.  This unfolding of the truth by uncovering all the lies so reminds me of that song.  Coincidence? Perhaps. But I have never believed in coincidence.  I keep hearing this one line in my brain, it plays over and over: and when they bury me underneath all my pain, I’ll still be laughing while surfacing.  He is invincible.  I believe that. It’s time for Michael’s truth to rise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Somehow I feel, and I know I am basically alone on this, but it feels like Murray did that interview on purpose in the way he did it, knowing it would refute all the previous testimonies already heard, and thus start the chain reaction.  And I still believe that this entire set-up since day one has been to allow Michael to hoax without Murray  becoming suspect in aiding him before now.  Like I have stated earlier, I do not believe there is a doctor on the planet who would be this incompetent, especially to a client as widely known and loved as Michael Jackson.  I feel Murray befriended Michael and all his blunders were to bid time for the all the unraveling and the plots to unfold.  Also to make it appear he had following his directives to the letter.  As I watch Murray’s expression, he seems to be waiting for something.  All the testimonies from all the “officials” are now questionable.  To me, that is by design.  It was such theatrics when Murray’s interview started to play and the climax came when the disclosure came, so you were approached by Michael Jackson, but would be paid by AEG and right there a little bustle and the judge announced a break.  “Cut” It was like a movie. 

I am the lone murder theory hoaxer it appears, so I have to old my own here.  But it’s all an adventure as we have been told. 

Watching the video that was posted from Young and the Restless only helps to support my theory.  This is Invincible’s 10th Anniversary and there is a move to get it to number one again.  This unfolding of the truth by uncovering all the lies so reminds me of that song.  Coincidence? Perhaps. But I have never believed in coincidence.  I keep hearing this one line in my brain, it plays over and over: and when they bury me underneath all my pain, I’ll still be laughing while surfacing.  He is invincible.  I believe that. It’s time for Michael’s truth to rise.

No...ure not alone on this thought @ all.  :) I actually posted yesterday on a thought about the doc before I told the administrator to disregard the message due to the fact that it was in the "wrong topic section" :roll:....but that's besides the point. lol

What I was saying in regards to the doctor was, if MJ left the country after he was found not guilty, and Murray was PERHAPS in a different country at the time as well, then maybe that's when he and MJ met up. MJ could have told Murray around 2009 to move his practice to the U.S. so that way when things go down, there won't be any confusion as to where he's getting his supplies from(propofol)...for different countries might have different policies. Right? This is only my theory and speculation so I might be wrong.

But I do agree with you. It seems to be SOME type of set up in regards to the insiders...and we're just on the outside looking in :shock:...waiting for something else to happen and all of these coincidences are popping out of nowhere. :)

This may be off topic but, I did search the autopsy results of MJ last night....and I know this may be old to some (considering that the autopsy records are fake) but I read that MJ had puncture wounds found on his chest....I also inquired where the bloody shirt came from since it was made to my knowledge yesterday that there was even such a piece of "evidence". I then thought to myself(looking at the photo),"if he had wounds on his chest, the photo clearly shows blood on the shirt in the chest and neckline area. So....that had me thinking a bit. THEN I realized, if the murder was so crucial, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULDN'T SOMEONE WANT TO HIDE THE EVIDENCE OF A BLOODY SHIRT AND HANG IT BACK UP IN THE CLOSET?!?!? I came back to my senses and realized that it was most definitely a set up because other reports say that there was NO foul play.....(sigh).

But anyway @hesoutofmylife , thank you for sharing your thoughts on Murray and Michael. I too was thinking the same thing yesterday so you just confirmed it for me. Much love and appreciation bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*correction* not 2009 but in 2006 when he and Murray "met"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

wasn't there a point in the testimony of the lady who wrote up the contract where she said that murray also wanted to include another doctor in contact? did i make it up?
also does anyone remember when dr. lee said michael approached her about getting him propofol? was it  before or after the time that the pharmacy tech. said that murray had made arrangements with him to get it?

i will have to see what i can do about finding this later when i can get some time to be alone and do the research i guess. just a question that cropped up in my mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

wasn't there a point in the testimony of the lady who wrote up the contract where she said that murray also wanted to include another doctor in contact? did i make it up?

No...you didn't make it up because watching the Jane Valdez(sp) show on hln yesterday, I believe it was a dr.adams who called and said that Murray was pressuring other doctors (including Adams) to give MJ propofol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@suspicious - that would be Dr. Adams.  What is alleged is that he was supppose to join Murray on the road because since Michael was going to need this every night, there might be a time when something might come up & Murray would not be available.  Better safe than sorry so to speak.  My first question is relying on the scenario we have been presented about Michael needing propofol everynight:  If Murray only worked 6 nights a week, who administered and monitored him on the 7th night?  My other question is why did Michael not sign that contract?  And thirdly, why was Dr. Adams’ interest to join ignored basically? Perhaps because that would have been one too many sets of eyes.

As for when he contacted C. Lee, I need to refresh my memory on that one.  I do know that she alleged he called her about being hot and cold.  I also remember something about him asking her for propofol but she refused and tried to disuade him from using it.  I cannot say for sure if this was one or two different conversations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Can someone refresh my memory on who was Michael’s attorney during all this preparation and contract signing and where the hell was he?  I cannot recall any mention of him or her at present.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

NAKED BOTTLE....
October 16, 2011, 05:03:50 AM
Not sure if any of you on here have pointed this out or not during Elissa Fleaks testimony while they were showing the items in MJ's room but did any of you catch the bottle that was titled "naked"? I saw that quite a few times not only on the news but in photos as well. I wish I copied them when I had the chance but here's the vid and  I believe it starts @ 2:14. My interpertation of what that might mean is exposing certain ppl of the NAKED TRUTH. Then on top of that they go as far to show a NAKED photo of Michael  which was totally disrespectful but I won't get into all of that. Tell me #teambeLIEvers what you all think. :) Much love!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here's a photo of the bottle. Not the exact one that was shown on MJ's nightstand ...but um yeah. Here it is.lol  I at first thought this was a pill bottle because it looked rather small on tv, but after hearing the lawyer saying that it was a juice bottle, I quickly typed it in to see what image I could find. Never have heard of this kind of juice before....NAKED. lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

NAKED Truth. 100% Facts. No Lies added.

Thanks for sharing Alfarle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

everlastinglove_MJ

Here's a photo of the bottle. Not the exact one that was shown on MJ's nightstand ...but um yeah. Here it is.lol  I at first thought this was a pill bottle because it looked rather small on tv, but after hearing the lawyer saying that it was a juice bottle, I quickly typed it in to see what image I could find. Never have heard of this kind of juice before....NAKED. lol.
Not the exact one that was shown on MJ's nightstand ...but um yeah. 
Hmmm, I really wonder what exact juice was on MJ's nightstand. This Tropical smoothie you posted was released in March 2010 8-) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Does anyone have a screenshot of the specific juice?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

NAKED Truth. 100% Facts. No Lies added.

Thanks for sharing Alfarle.

No problem. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Not the exact one that was shown on MJ's nightstand ...but um yeah. 
Hmmm, I really wonder what exact juice was on MJ's nightstand. This Tropical smoothie you posted was released in March 2010 8-) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Does anyone have a screenshot of the specific juice?

The one that was on his night stand looked like maybe it had an orange colored juice inside. I couldn't really tell from the video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal