suspicious mind

dear video maker . next video if you could show exactly how we are hurting michael it would be really helpful . no one here wants to hurt him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
the sad thing is, that the person who made this video is missing so many important facts, like all the clues that michael left for us.
some MJ fans consider themselves to be better then others, thinking that they know michael and knows what he would have wanted.
they're overlooking so many factors in this story.
it's just sad. 

a few days ago I had a long conversation with someone who used to be one friends with michael (I needed to interview him for a story I'm working on for the magazine I work for). I was going to post about it. we were talking about the trial (he agreed that a lot of it seems odd). when I told him about the hoax, he didn't sound surprised. the only thing he had to say was: "well, nothing was ever a coincidence with michael, and he always considered his fans to be super smart".

I think that says it all.

I feel sorry for the non believers.

Remember Michael let us know what he wanted us to know.. No one knew Michael at all.. What I have learned about Michael these last 2 yrs it is flabbergasting.  So these supposedly fans, are not true fans, nor have compasion. Just feel what Michael went through in his life, like I have said all the time, if I were him I would have faked my death long time ago, and knowing myself I would never come back. (this is me now).. If they only can walk a mile on Michael's shoes, they wouldn't talk that way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I think we ought to be through with this thread. Why give so much attention to it which is exactly what was intended.  We know what we’re doing here so whom ever they speak of is none of our concern.  Moving on to the next subject :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

msgitm

This person is implying MJ is in danger. Which I admit was my first thought. But did he/she ever stop to think that if MJ were in danger and had to fake his death, it would be of an illness or something where no autopsy was needed. An open and shut case without someone being charged with manslaughter and long homicide trial airing on TV.  It’s been 2+ years and this story keeps growing, he/she needs to think about that!

Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 01:21:59 PM by msgitm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So this was obviously written by a believer who wants everybody to just shut up right?  When have we not entertained other believers with different views?  Either this is a believer who was banned or a person who doesn’t know which side he/she belongs on.  Maybe I’ll visit tha site to see what’s up.

That's what I thought @ first......But it did scare me a little.
Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 01:18:10 PM by alfarle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

My fault for tha that last post.....I thought the quoted was referring towards what I wrote or posted....not the creator of the video in general....my bad. :) Sowwy.... ::P :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

~Souza~

So this was obviously written by a believer who wants everybody to just shut up right?  When have we not entertained other believers with different views?  Either this is a believer who was banned or a person who doesn’t know which side he/she belongs on.  Maybe I’ll visit tha site to see what’s up.

Um ....no. First of all, I know where I stand in regards to believing so that's really no ones place to say unless you fully understand my reason for posting it.

Secondly, I posted it because at SOME POINT, it makes you think a bit hence the title of the post.

Thirdly, keep an open mind in regards to the situation in itself.

Fourthly, as I've said BEFORE.....IT WOULD MAKE NO SENSE FOR PPL SAYING THAT FORUMS ARE THE ONES GETTING MICHAEL INTO TROUBLE BECAUSE IF THAT WERE THE CASE THEN HIS FAMILY WOULD BE GETTING HIM INTO TROUBLE AS WELL RIGHT?!

So before you judge as to whether another is either "in or out" , read thoroughly and see the different point of views before you draw up your own perspective of another who is also willing to support and stand by #TeamBelievers. Thank you

hesouttamylife refered to the one that made the video. maybe it would be helpful to read before you say something...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Um ....no. First of all, I know where I stand in regards to believing so that's really no ones place to say unless you fully understand my reason for posting it.

Secondly, I posted it because at SOME POINT, it makes you think a bit hence the title of the post.

Thirdly, keep an open mind in regards to the situation in itself.

Fourthly, as I've said BEFORE.....IT WOULD MAKE NO SENSE FOR PPL SAYING THAT FORUMS ARE THE ONES GETTING MICHAEL INTO TROUBLE BECAUSE IF THAT WERE THE CASE THEN HIS FAMILY WOULD BE GETTING HIM INTO TROUBLE AS WELL RIGHT?!

So before you judge as to whether another is either "in or out" , read thoroughly and see the different point of views before you draw up your own perspective of another who is also willing to support and stand by #TeamBelievers. Thank you

hesouttamylife refered to the one that made the video. maybe it would be helpful to read before you say something...

I did but I didn't know who hesouttamylife was referring to so that's why I had that somewhat of an outburst /scream/....so now I know.  geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks Souza. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

the sad thing is, that the person who made this video is missing so many important facts, like all the clues that michael left for us.
some MJ fans consider themselves to be better then others, thinking that they know michael and knows what he would have wanted.
it's just sad. 

a few days ago I had a long conversation with someone who used to be one friends with michael (I needed to interview him for a story I'm working on for the magazine I work for). I was going to post about it. we were talking about the trial (he agreed that a lot of it seems odd). when I told him about the hoax, he didn't sound surprised. the only thing he had to say was: "well, nothing was ever a coincidence with michael, and he always considered his fans to be super smart".

Remember Michael let us know what he wanted us to know.. No one knew Michael at all.. What I have learned about Michael these last 2 yrs it is flabbergasting.  So these supposedly fans, are not true fans, nor have compasion. Just feel what Michael went through in his life, like I have said all the time, if I were him I would have faked my death long time ago, and knowing myself I would never come back. (this is me now).. If they only can walk a mile on Michael's shoes, they wouldn't talk that way.

I really like your posts  ;) They make A LOT of sense. Much  respect/ to you. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think one of the main purposes of the hoax is to "wake people up" and improve awareness.  Awareness about a variety of topics including the media, mind control, illuminati, 2012, history, science, religion, numerology and much more.  I learned a lot during this past year or so.  The person who did the above video says the "hoaxers" are spreading misleading information and causing Michael trouble.  Most of the hoax talk is there to help find and document the truth.  The mainstream media does not do this.  Michael needs his army of love to do this until we "fix" the mainstream media.    We need to come together to "Heal the World".    Let's come together to find the truth.  It wasn't meant to cause division and arguments.  Peace and Love.     bearhug        michael-jackson/         mj_dance/ mj_dance/       moonwalk_/          :-*       :-*       :-*      respect/

Amen to that! /bravo/ party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

it's just sad. 

I really like your posts  ;) They make A LOT of sense. Much  respect/ to you. <3
Thank you so much alfarle , this makes me feel good..blessings to you..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

it's just sad. 

Thank you so much alfarle , this makes me feel good..blessings to you..

No problem @ all. :) Much blessings to you as well @all4loveandbelieve :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Great video!  moonwalk_/

Yeah, yours huh? Why are you even here? Go play on your own playground and let us be. You are not helping Michael and I don't want you here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Great video!  moonwalk_/

How can you say this is a good video? This is telling us that we are doing wrong. We are not.. Michael is leaving all these clues for us to see.. Have you read TS posts? I think you should start.. You will have lots of reading to do but you will get the  answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal