You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Alfarle, thanks for telling us about all this on the Young and Restless. Please keep us posted on new developments. It sure appears that MJ is involved in this, yet again. afraid/

You're very welcome!I usually watch on a daily (missed a couple of episodes lately due to school) but recently, Nicki Newman was the one who killed Diane but as always there's a catch. Patty(disguised as Emily) is the one who created the pillows that were posted earlier. Still not sure as to how she has a connection in all of this....but it definitely seems like a connection with how the story plot is set up. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Did anyone catch yesterday's "The View" with the cast of Bold and Beautiful(soap opera) with LaToya as one of the talk show hostess (AGAIN) on CBS? Now we all know that Dave Dave starred in that show yrs ago....but why did LaToya just so happen to be on the view when the cast of B&B was there? IMO, that's another indicator...... 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal