As I was driving home 4rm work, I also thought about this: There is also another episode on Young And Restless about this guy named Chance who ends up faking his death and goes into witness protection. It started up when he and his brother(who is a detective) were fighting, and he ends up shooting Chance. There was a closed casket at the funeral and everything...Just like MJ's funeral. Shortly after the funeral, they take Chances mother  Nina(who was extremely upset), to this disclosed location...she isn't aware of what was going on until she is greeted by her son. The whole shooting scene and everything was set up to catch these drug dealers. MAN I wish I can find the videos via youtube as I did the others when I first brought this to the forums attention....

I really think it relates...especially since the whole scenario was staged just to catch some drug dealers/crooked cops.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Watching Young and Restless on the soap channel....this is something else that caught my attention. Pay attention to 5:13-5:30something....
Victor has Billy hiding out because of something he did when he was in another country. While he(Billy) was away, he finds out that his daughter was seriously ill with cancer. Victor blackmails him in order to donate bone marrow for his daughter....so right now, he's under Victor's ctrl. It's a lot to explain if you don't watch Y&R ....but I feel like this show NOW has MJ written all over it. Btw...Katherine is an elderly lady who used to have ownership of a company called Jabot but was recently overly bid by her son...but that's another story having to do w/connections in regards to MJ and how certain dictatorship in companies can be.  I digress...here's the vid. :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

I just finished watching an episode of Y&R.....and out of ALL the times I've been watching this show, tell me why I get to the end of the previews of nxt wks show and see that the company SONY pictures is a product of the show??? My first time noticing this. So in my eyes, that's definitely a connection. Especially with the way the media is portrayed within the show and most recently the court cases that have taken place within the show for the past couple of wks.

Just yesterday's show was about a lady (Sharon) that was released from prison for a crime that she didn't commit in regards to this other lady(named Sky)  who once faked her death. Crazy right???? Wow....

There have been many characters in the show who have faked deaths.... :shock:
Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 12:22:15 AM by alfarle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just finished watching an episode of Y&R.....and out of ALL the times I've been watching this show, tell me why I get to the end of the previews of nxt wks show and see that the company SONY pictures is a product of the show??? My first time noticing this. So in my eyes, that's definitely a connection. Especially with the way the media is portrayed within the show and most recently the court cases that have taken place within the show for the past couple of wks.

Just yesterday's show was about a lady (Sharon) that was released from prison for a crime that she didn't commit in regards to this other lady(named Sky)  who once faked her death. Crazy right???? Wow....

There have been many characters in the show who have faked deaths.... :shock:

You are right,I saw it lately ,in another movies also.Is the TREND of the year,lol  lolol/!!!! LOVE you!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

I just finished getting ready for bed.....but it has been on my mind to share this with someone since before I even came onto this site as a member.

I have recently found out that the station CBS could have a connection to the illuminati but that's somewhat besides the point or insight I'm trying to provide within this post.   lolol/

CBS is the company that airs one of my favorite shows....Young and Restless. I'm not sure of how many of you watch this show, but when this case scenario came to be and take place on the show Y&R....as well as being informed of the Dr.Murray trial, I IMMEDIATELY and I do mean IMMEDIATELY thought of the Death hoax of Michael Jackson. Reason being, coincidentially, the lady who the murder investigation is on is named Diane...---> MJ'S "Dirty Diana". Before this investigation took place, there was a plot between she and this guy named Adam(could also be a suspect to killing her) to fake her death due to the fact that her enemies all had it in for her not only because she was claimed to be a gold digger, but also because of the fact that she had some insight on them(blackmail) , and they didn't want to be exposed .

So now the question is, did the person she plotted with to fake her death actually kill her? Did she really fake her death? Or did her enemies who knew she had some dirt on murder her and now they're trying to blame Adam as the "fall guy because they don't like him either?

Please PLEASE check this video out. I somehow linked this show into the MJ case as perhaps a clue because it fits SOOOOO well in MY opinion. And also because of the fact that I hear company CBS is suspect to be part of the freemasons. PLEASE tell me what you think. Much love!

Here's the video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh yeah...one more thing. I don't know if it's in this specific video or not , but the pillows signify and represent clues as to whom her murderer might be....somewhat like the clues that were in MJ's art work that was presented before us today. Especially the KEY that is in this video that was found in her throat....a KEY signifies something for a reason.....watch carefully. :)

also...listen to the first part of the vid. Makes a lot of sense.

OH MY GOD  afraid/ alfarle!!!! Michael and MOVIES,this is what he and his family is telling us for a long time now.
Now I'm the only one here to remember that DAVE DAVE was in this movie???? So for sure this movie has something to do with the HOAX.Michael is "planting" clues everywere for many,many years.

Remember  ;):

IT'S ME,I'M EVERYWERE!!!!!!! :lol:

2494 1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixbzyC1WMb8[/youtube]

Burn Victim's Acting Debut to Be on Daytime TV Drama
February 19, 1997|From Staff and Wire Reports
David Rothenberg, who was horribly burned 14 years ago by his father in a Buena Park motel, will make his acting debut next month on the CBS daytime drama "The Bold and the Beautiful."

Rothenberg, 20, will portray a burn victim named Justin who counsels another character injured in a fire.

"He visits the hospital to offer support," said Rothenberg's agent, Howie Hubberman. "It's an inspirational thing. It comes from the heart because he went through it."
Producers from the drama approached Rothenberg about the part, Hubberman said. Rothenberg taped the show earlier this month. His scenes will appear over two days in early March.

"He was excited about the taping," Hubberman said. "But he didn't realize how hard it was going to be. He really wanted to learn from the experience."

Rothenberg has made friends with several producers in the entertainment industry, and has directed and edited several music videos.

"He wants to learn all facets of the business," Hubberman said. "He plans to go to art school next year."

Rothenberg was 6 when his father, Charles, doused him with kerosene and set him ablaze in a motel room during a custody dispute.

Rothenberg was burned over 90% of his body.

Charles Rothenberg, who now goes by the name Charles Bocca, was paroled in 1990 after serving a 6 1/2-year sentence.

LOVE

I agree. You are completely right, apllehead!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

You guys have missed another Y&R connection to Michael -- Karen Faye is great friends with the actress who plays Nikki Newman ... They've corresponded several times on Twitter on a personal level.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You guys have missed another Y&R connection to Michael -- Karen Faye is great friends with the actress who plays Nikki Newman ... They've corresponded several times on Twitter on a personal level.

Who's Karen Faye? Thanks for pointing that out! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

His on and off makeup artist for twenty or thirty years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

His on and off makeup artist for twenty or thirty years.

Oh okay. :) Yeah...I checked her twitter pg and she sounds like she really believes MJ is "dead" too. :( I'm hoping this really isn't the case but we'll see I suppose. I checked her time line for tweets to the lady who plays Nikki Newman on Y&R but I couldn't find anything. The line was too long. lol. But I do see that they do indeed follow each other. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mmmmm........very intresting  :?  ;).But at this point nothing,absolutely NOTHING surprise me!!!!!
This HOAX is BIG and I'm sure that many people are involved  :)!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mmmmm........very intresting  :?  ;).But at this point nothing,absolutely NOTHING surprise me!!!!!
This HOAX is BIG and I'm sure that many people are involved  :)!!!

You're right! It's almost like actually being a part of a soap opera...investigating and waiting to see what happens next. We're all a part of it and we all have a part to portray and that's spread MJ's message.  bearhug ::P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Have any of you all seen this??? :?: I got this from PearlJr's twitter pg from another person who tweeted her this:

If that's not a connection, then IDK what IS!!!!! Goodness!!! The clues are EVERYWHERE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: hesouttamylife on October 10, 2011, 04:01:03 AM
i don’t watch the soaps but this plot is thick.   Seems to be telling us that we can be 100% sure that the truth will reveal itself given enough time when the lies become so numerous that they eat away at themselves.  Nothing done or said is ever completely unheard or unseen, just covered up for awhile.  Eventually all the muck will get tossed aside and there it is,  in all its clarity, right in front of your eyes.  Been there all the time.  When all the lies have run their course it becomes as Michael said: Lies run sprints. Truth run marathons.

Very very true! @hesoutofmylife The first part of the video seriously gave chills....It was almost as if she was speaking for MJ himself.

I agree 100%!!!!!!!!!! Let the drum roll begin!!!!!!!!!!!! /bravo/i
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

oh my goodness,i just watched the vid that diggymon put on here.the burns guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the eyes give you away !!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Alfarle, thanks for telling us about all this on the Young and Restless. Please keep us posted on new developments. It sure appears that MJ is involved in this, yet again. afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions