Re: LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS
August 01, 2012, 08:26:04 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  :icon_redface: Sorry...I found the caption hard to resist.

She looks so evil... :icon_evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

August 01, 2012, 08:34:58 AM
I don't think we want to offend the British users on the forum!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

gwynnedTopic starter

August 01, 2012, 08:40:30 AM
  :icon_redface: Sorry...I found the caption hard to resist.

She looks so evil... :icon_evil:

Funny.  To me she seems sad, disappointed and angry like any bully would who found it was Game Over for them.  After all, winning the game was all she ever had to come home to.  There seems so little true LOVE among the Royals......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
August 01, 2012, 08:57:50 AM
I don't think we want to offend the British users on the forum!
I hope that at least among hoaxers, we can speak freely about the rulers of this world without any fear that people feel offended.
It is not against the British people that we speak. And I am sure that those British people who OPENED their eyes , are not really proud/happy with their monarchs... They all loved Diana, but the popularity of monarchy has decreased... that's why they make such a circus out of Prince William and his wife Kate, dressing her and making her look like she's a second Diana... they need their popularity back, they need a reason for people to like them...because otherwise there's nothing to like/love in them , on the contrary!
And second: from what I already learned...the Windsors are not even British at their origins!  they're not even the bloodline that should be on England's throne.... it is said that in fact, it was Lady Diana's bloodline that should have been there... they're impostors! that's why they wanted so badly to mix her blood with theirs!

I have nothing but RESPECT and admiration for the British people, their language, their culture, their beautiful country , etc...
But I have only distrust and disgust for Royalty, in general! regardless of their country!
Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 08:59:42 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gwynnedTopic starter

August 01, 2012, 09:18:20 AM

And second: from what I already learned...the Windsors are not even British at their origins!  they're not even the bloodline that should be on England's throne.... it is said that in fact, it was Lady Diana's bloodline that should have been there... they're impostors! that's why they wanted so badly to mix her blood with theirs!

I have nothing but RESPECT and admiration for the British people, their language, their culture, their beautiful country , etc...
But I have only distrust and disgust for Royalty, in general! regardless of their country!

Well said, Sim.  A lightbulb went off as I read this.  The people on the current throne are German!  Or at least this is what I read recently in a rather convincing analysis.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Is this why the German dignitary gave the Nazi salute?

I can't help connect the 1936 German Olympics with these Olympics as well as the Triumph of the Will and Michael's famous victory march. 

The 'irony' is compelling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 01, 2012, 10:35:05 AM
@Aussie.....Wow!!!!!  I am so happy for your family....that is just the coolest thing ever!  I will definitely cheer for Oz!
I feel like a proud big sis, lol.......just really cool to have a personal link like that!  Thanks for sharing!!!! 

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 01, 2012, 10:43:54 AM
Check this out.. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHSSQN8LQT4&feature=share[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

August 01, 2012, 12:48:39 PM
@likemike. Thanks for posting that video. It's excellent work from Sandra Barr once again. I was aware of much of the historical aspects of America's planning and beginnings to be the new Atlantis, but it is the numerology of the Aurora massacre that is mind boggling and leave no doubt for me that this was a blood ritual. The Denver Airport with it's demonic murals was discussed on this site in early 2010 I think, along with the underground system of whatever the heck they have built there as well.  I am feeling an overwhelming sense of sadness for that poor fall guy who will take the rap for this tragedy. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 02, 2012, 02:36:38 AM
He went out on his 3rd round. No medal this year.
But left ranking number 7th in the world.

We are extremely proud of him.

Thanks for cheering for him and for the best wishes everyone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

gwynnedTopic starter

August 02, 2012, 08:24:04 AM
@likemike. Thanks for posting that video. It's excellent work from Sandra Barr once again. I was aware of much of the historical aspects of America's planning and beginnings to be the new Atlantis, but it is the numerology of the Aurora massacre that is mind boggling and leave no doubt for me that this was a blood ritual. The Denver Airport with it's demonic murals was discussed on this site in early 2010 I think, along with the underground system of whatever the heck they have built there as well.  I am feeling an overwhelming sense of sadness for that poor fall guy who will take the rap for this tragedy.

I agree, it's a great video.  Too great.  How is it that someone can connect the dots....literally...so quickly and put out such a professional video in such a short time?  That said, I thought Bacon was a good guy and helped bring enlightenment to a world that was steeped in ignorance, especially through the works of Shake-Spear, so I was confused by the negative light shed on him. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

August 02, 2012, 12:01:27 PM

I agree, it's a great video.  Too great.  How is it that someone can connect the dots....literally...so quickly and put out such a professional video in such a short time?  That said, I thought Bacon was a good guy and helped bring enlightenment to a world that was steeped in ignorance, especially through the works of Shake-Spear, so I was confused by the negative light shed on him.
Sandra goes into the explanation of how she connected the dots in her blog. Part 2 video will be out soon.

The O2 arena again.....
Since February another researcher (Bessie Totten) and I have speculated that the O2 Arena is the most likely target should our Government stage a false Flag. The O2 is owned by Trinity College Cambridge, Dee, Bacon and Crowley were fellows of TCC!
Arthur Conan Doyle, creator of Sherlock Holmes was also a member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, and by chance he also attended Trinity College Cambridge!
William and Kate are now known as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

The O2 is run by Anschutz entertainment group, (AEG) and they pay rent to TCC.
James Holmes was a graduate student in neurosciences at the University of Colorado at Denver’s Anschutz Medical campus.

The Anschutz Medical Campus is on the site of the decommissioned U.S. Army’s Fitzsimons Army Medical centre.
It is named after the billionaire Philip Anschutz who donated the $91 million to build it.
Previous to this Holmes worked on the military’s “Peak Soldier Performance Program” as a research assistant at the Stalk Institute at the University of California.

Trinity College Cambridge bought the O2 from Quintain on 9 October 2009 for £24 million.
The word Quintain means “Knights Target”.
Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 12:12:55 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 02, 2012, 02:49:12 PM
When you see and read these things left speechless, when there is an event like the Olympics we should expect some tragedy before, during or shortly after of the event..? :confused: :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

August 02, 2012, 03:44:34 PM
  scary staff(((,  my apology if that already was on discussion. They talking regarding timing of 08/12 2012 Olympic Closing Ceremony for Illuminati explosion.

Hope that msge was spread and nothing really happened due of peoples and nations awareness at this point.

MJ connection is interesting too...

Peace to all.

(MUST SEE)) August 12, 2012 UFO invasion in London?

The 2012 Olympic Games Exposed 2 2

Published on Jul 24, 2012 by CombatForTheFaith
Published on Jun 8, 2012 by truth777exposed

In this video, we will expose what we feel is going to occur at the 2012 Olympics (Opening Ceremony) in London. We also provide evidence to back up our assertion.

**Link to the Michael Jackson Assassination article for those who can't read it in the videos.

(Part 1 of the Youtube videos: 6:47 to 6:55) and (19:09 to 19:17 in the full video.)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...

Notable Excerpts:

"FSB sources are reporting to President Medvedev today that American pop icon Michael Jackson was "most assuredly" assassinated by the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) after an examination of data transmitted by a Russian Military's Kosmos 2450 satellite show "conclusively" that immediately prior to the music stars death in Los Angeles an electromagnetic pulse consistent in pattern to EMR weapons looted from the former Soviet Union by the United States was employed at the "exact coordinates" of the rock stars home."

"To the reason behind the CIA needing to assassinate Michael Jackson, these reports continue, was an out of court settlement the pop icon signed with son of the king of Bahrain, Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa, this past November in London, and which stated, in part, that in exchange for millions of dollars previously lent to Mr. Jackson by the Sheikh, Mr. Jackson would allow his sold-out United Kingdom concerts to be a "platform" for warning the World of a soon to occur mass genocide event."

What do we feel is going to happen?

A false flag nuclear attack that will be yet another step towards the New World Order that we feel will either start World War 3 or trigger the quarantining of citizens all over the world.

To download the Rockefeller pdf visit: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login......

Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 03:47:22 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

August 02, 2012, 09:25:19 PM
This was rather blatant....predictive programming?
Interviewer says in wrapping up interview with English olympic team...it's the new world order guys, and you're at the front of it, you're spear heading it.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNEWNkUWxdA&feature=g-all-c[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 02, 2012, 11:02:54 PM
This was rather blatant....predictive programming?
Interviewer says in wrapping up interview with English olympic team...it's the new world order guys, and you're at the front of it, you're spear heading it.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNEWNkUWxdA&feature=g-all-c[/youtube]

:omg: Rather blatant is right!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions