MJonmind

Re: LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS
July 30, 2012, 03:31:41 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Video-maker's comment:
 "On 20/7/2012, just 7 days before the Opening Ceremony of the London Olympics, a man calling himself 'The Joker' killed 12 people and injured 71 at a Batman DARK KNIGHT RISES screening in Aurora, Colorado. He later told police that he had rigged his flat with EXPLOSIVES.

Meanwhile, just 3 days prior to the shootings a video named 'My Homies Still' was released by Lil Wayne which showed a shooting inside a cinema which including exactly 12 skeletons in the background.

The new Batman movie also contains a scene where the villain Bane blows up a stadium using EXPLOSIVES (referring to the London Olympics) and prior to the 9/11 Attacks a batman advert just so happened to be aired at the time of the first reports of the attack...

So what is the connection between Batman and the latest spree of killings? Are they attempting to Raise a Dark Knight? Hopefully this video will answer all of your questions and more."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-zRSLWLSqo&feature=g-all-a[/youtube]

At 9:55, “You’re 86’d means you’re out of here!”   It also just happens to be the Queen’s 86th birthday this year. (see Ric Clay)
TMZ mentioned 86'd in one of their reports on Katherine, and Grace noted it here:

This is a very well put together video that really highlights TPTB's using movies and more to put their messages in, and how they connect to the DKR shooting and the Olympics. For me though the ending is thoroughly a Christian interpretation that Jesus was white-skinned and Jewish which I don't believe. The problem is we just don't know WHO is flaunting their evil plan, and who is exposing the evil to be recognized.  Can both Good and Evil be intricately involved somehow? 

In the Revelation scenario millions/perhaps billions will die at the hands of God's angels--supposedly the good guys. Have you read Revelation--it's mostly about God's vengeance, tortuous judgment, plagues, etc.?  Can we really recognize the sides here? When Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed (I believe a nuclear-type blast), it was God's doing, not Satan or Illuminati.  When millions/billions died by drowning in the world-wide flood, it was not Satan but God again.  These are not easy things to understand though many think they've got the answers.

Perhaps all the synchronicity we are seeing everywhere in movies, songs, ads, and even MJ's hoax, was not orchestrated by man but by God, who uses man to carry out His purposes.  We hate to see even an animal suffer, nevermind a child or any adults. We think that any horrible planned deaths automatically must be the Illuminati and not from God.  That's why I've long had an extreme problem with the phrase God is love, or Jesus loves you. Uh-huh check out Revelation 19--Jesus riding on the white horse and what he comes to do--not pretty or loving.  Sometimes it all seems like double-speak to me.  TS seems to take the Bible seriously, and says somewhere between 4 and 4 billion will be saved. That means the rest will die in some awful fashion. 

Revelation 17:13-18
(And by the way, God gives life and destroys it-- the right of the Potter who fashions the clay.)
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Then in this video to illustrate Jesus riding on the white horse, they show Gandalf, the Wizard or Warlock, which means a male witch riding the white horse. Okaaay...

I still very much struggle with all of this.  I absolutely love Michael, Front and TS, and much as I love how they validate Biblical truth and prophesy, I still have a strong dislike for the God of the Bible who orders so much suffering and killing.  Then people attribute it to TPTB and Satan.  We as humans can be so confused, deceived, deluded, and emotionally gullible.

Again this brings me back to the fact that God is the story-teller of history and includes both heroes and villians. He plays both sides.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m7dcbIKvlw[/youtube]

I'm only trusting Michael in this all.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 30, 2012, 03:37:56 AM
Just sayin'

The second part of this video is a clip from the Telegraph broadcast.  Still not sure about it, but post it for purposes of discussion.

Isn't this the Big Ben tower of London in the TII skyscape with the MJair blimp?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2012, 03:55:02 AM
It is necessary to remind itself that the images filmed by the sky for the opening ceremony, were it since an airship.  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ro Baker . s Man

July 30, 2012, 05:52:38 AM
So I was doinq the dishes the other day : And the THIS IS IT - INTR0 (clip) ' Glimpses [&] Flashes ' popped into my head . . .

(video below)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKn6LmIV-IM&feature=context-chv[/youtube]

(surely - 0f course) ; These aren't just some random clips . (indeed) ; They were carefully selected . 0ut 0f the total 7 (imaqes / qlimpses / flashes) there were 3 (in particular) . . . ' THAT REALLY JUMPED 0UT AT ME ' . . .

Nasa

Princess Diana

Jesse 0wens

S0 F0R THE [sake] 0F REMAINING 0N T0PIC I'LL JUST G0 AHEAD [&] ELAB0RATE A - BIT 0N THIS 0NE HERE . . .

[...]

James Cleveland ' JESSE ' 0wens

: . . . (September 12 . 1913 - March 31 . 1980) was an American Track [&] Field Athlete who specialized in the Sprints [&] Lonq Jump . He participated in the 1936 SUMMER 0LYMPICS in Berlin ; Germany ; where he achieved international fame by winninq 4 Gold Medals : one each in the 100 Meters ; the 200 Meters ; the Lonq Jump ; [&] as part 0f the 4 x 100 Meter Relay Team . He was the most successful athlete at the 1936 SUMMER 0LYMPICS ; [a] victory more poiqnant [&] often noted because Adolf Hitler had attended the 1936 - GAMES to showcase his Aryan ideals [&] prowess .

[...]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9SgAOwV6n0&feature=plcp[/youtube]

[...]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpqffTNt_9w&feature=plcp[/youtube]

[...]

FR0M ' WiKi ' :compute:

BERLIN 0LYMPICS . . .

["] In 1936 ; 0wens arrived in Berlin to compete for the United States in the SUMMER 0LYMPICS . Adolf Hitler was usinq the GAMES to show the World [a] resurqent Nazi Germany . He [&] other qovernment 0fficials had hiqh hopes that German Athletes would dominate the GAMES w/ Victories (the German Athletes achieved a ' top 0f the table ' medal haul) . Meanwhile ; Nazi Propaqanda promoted concepts 0f ' Aryan Racial Superiority ' [&] depicted Ethnic Africans [as] inferior .

0wens surprised many . . . by winninq 4 Gold Metals : 0n Auqust 3 . 1936 ; he won the 100M Sprint ; defeatinq Ralph Metcalfe ; 0n Auqust 4 ; the Lonq Jump (later creditinq friendly & helpful advice from Luz Lonq ; the German competitor he ultimately defeated) : 0n Auqust 5 ; the 200M Sprint ; [&] after he was added to the 4 x 100 M Relay Team ; followinq [a] request by the Germans to replace [a] Jewish - American Sprinter ; he won his 4th [on] Auqust 9 (a performance not equaled until Carl Lewis won Gold Metals in the same events at the 1984 SUMMER 0LYMPICS) .

Just before the competitions ; 0wens was visited in the 0LYMPIC Villiaqe by Adi Dassler ; the founder 0f Addidas Athletic Shoe Company . He persuaded 0wens to [use] Addidas Shoes ; the first sponsorship for [a] Male African - American Athlete .

0n the first day ; Hitler shook hands only w/ the German Victors [&] then left the Stadium . 0LYMPIC Committee 0fficials insisted Hitler qreet every Medalist [or] none at all . Hitler 0pted for the latter [&] skipped all further Medal presentations . 0ne reports that Hitler deliberately avoided acknowledqinq his Victories ; [&] had refused to shake his hand . . . ["]

0WENS SAID AT THE TIME :

["] ' Hitler had [a] certain time to come to the stadium [&] a certain time to leave . It happened he had to leave before the Victory Ceremony after the 100 Meters . But before he left I was on my way to [a] broadcast [&] passed near his box . He waved at me [&] I waved back . I think it was BAD TASTE to criticize the man 0f the hour in another Country . ' ["]

- AWAY FR0M THE PUBLIC EYE ; HITLER EXPRESSED HIS TRUE FEELINGS [&] DISGUST AT 0WENS . Albert Speer ; HITLER's ARCHITECT [&] LATER WAR ARMAMENTS : LATER RECOLLECTED ;

["] ' Each 0f the German Victories ; [&] there were [a] surprisinq number 0f these ; made him happy ; but he was hiqhly annoyed by the series 0f triumphs by the Marvelous Colored - American Runner ; Jesse 0wens . People whose antecedents came from the Junqle were primitive ; Hitler said w/ [a] shruq ; their physiques were stronqer than those 0f civilized Whites [&] hence should be excluded from future GAMES . ' ["]

. . .

[...]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhr4k11dbHA&feature=plcp[/youtube]

:LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Twenty 5 . Twenty 5

Grace

July 30, 2012, 06:24:58 AM
Getting back to my previous post and the batman references in the opening noticed by others, this is what some other folks are thinking about it.

Once again the chilling Predictive programming does not escape those who are watching the movie “The Dark Knight Rises.” Bane the leader of the fictional anarchist mob decides to plant bombs in the Gotham Underground. The final target is a stadium where the Mayor of Gotham attends a sports event. A young boy sings the national anthem that eerily sounds as if it is sung with a British accent. Bane pauses to listen to the distinct voice. He then says “Let the Games begin.” The stadium is then bombed and the mayor is killed as his reserved viewing box is bombed. Is this a strange revelation of the method where the scene in the movie is supposed to be some pretext for what may happen at the London Olympics? According to a blurb posted on Media Monarchy a scenario has already been put forward demonstrating that the motive of any attack on the 2012 Olympics would be to cover up the LIBOR scandal and destroy all the bank records. An attack on the Olympics would be a quick fix to exit the elite’s present dilemma. According to Media Monarchy a retired general sent a chilling memo to Author Steve Quayle connecting the attacks in Cinema number 9 at the Century 16 theaters in Aurora to the LIBOR scandal, Robert Holmes software exposing the elites and how their quick fix would be the bombing of the London Olympics.
Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 06:26:34 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

gwynnedTopic starter

July 30, 2012, 06:52:53 AM
Just sayin'

The second part of this video is a clip from the Telegraph broadcast.  Still not sure about it, but post it for purposes of discussion.

Isn't this the Big Ben tower of London in the TII skyscape with the MJair blimp?

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
July 30, 2012, 07:15:55 AM
Cita de: MJonmind el 29 de julio de 2012, 09:59:50 AM
Just watched the Truthergirls, and this lady gave her reasons why she thought no false flag would happen at the Olympics, and I agree with her.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA5TZ2Qoai0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

She has very good points, I hope she's right.

I think this video is quite consistent in their views, it is money and the symbolism that we have seen is a subliminal message that we have been seeing for years. The difference is that now we are opening many eyes to this situation and logically frightens us. But imagine that for these Olympic games is done is successfully worked for a long time ago by the security services. It is also good diffusion of this situation for knowledge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

July 30, 2012, 01:13:59 PM
Just sayin'

That isn't the London skyline...it's not oldie-worldie enough. Bank has some skyscrapers though, but Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament is older [and very beautiful at night when lit up]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 30, 2012, 07:43:23 PM
@MjonMind and RoBaker's Man ...you just never cease to blow my mind through your incredible posts!!  :affraid: :bowdown: :smiley_abuv:
I don't even know what to comment now.... I am usually left without words when I read you guys!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 30, 2012, 09:16:00 PM
Just watched the Truthergirls, and this lady gave her reasons why she thought no false flag would happen at the Olympics, and I agree with her.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA5TZ2Qoai0[/youtube]

Any opposing opinion that contains good reason and logic will surely make you feel as if nothing will happen. We're all gullible to different degrees. If an attack of any sort is already set in place(during the Olympics), it would reach so many people in such a small amount of time. I have always felt in my heart that the threat of a New World Order is very real. If any of this actually happens, we won't know until tragedy strikes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 31, 2012, 04:49:44 AM
Thanks RK, I guess it's an artistic composite city sky-line. Hmm...but Big Ben stands out for a clue maybe.
Vietnow, it seems there's good points for each side --false flag or peaceful. We won't know until afterward.
Simpa,  :icon_redface: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

July 31, 2012, 11:49:29 PM
  :icon_redface: Sorry...I found the caption hard to resist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 01, 2012, 04:56:53 AM
My lil brother in law is competing in judo round 2 as we speak!!!! up against the 2nd best itn the world!!! #exciting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

August 01, 2012, 05:06:55 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh  HE WON!!!! THRU TO NEXT ROUND.... SOOOOO HAPPY FOR HIM. COMPLETE UPSET. WE EXPECTED HIM TO GO OUT FIRST ROUND!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

sorry folks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

gwynnedTopic starter

August 01, 2012, 07:22:22 AM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-zRSLWLSqo&feature=g-all-a[/youtube]

At 9:55, “You’re 86’d means you’re out of here!”   It also just happens to be the Queen’s 86th birthday this year. (see Ric Clay)
TMZ mentioned 86'd in one of their reports on Katherine, and Grace noted it here:

[/quote]

There's so much in your post, but something just jumped out at me.  The Queen seemed almost to have been thrown out of the helicopter.  Kinda like she was '86d out of there.'  Maybe that's why she seems so unhappy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions