gwynnedTopic starter

Re: LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS
July 28, 2012, 09:04:47 AM
I did it again.  I convinced myself he would show up at the Opening.  It seemed so obvious.  Indeed, too obvious.  YET, we see connections to MJ in the ceremony (which I have only been able to see part of). 

But what of the Queen?  I never saw her break a smile.  Is it me, but when 007  :michael_jackson-1135: entered the room where she was fixing herself in the mirror, it seemed more like an ARREST than an invitation.  Isn't that what James Bond does.....get the BAD guys? 

I had read, but didn't see that they were going to play the Sex Pistols version of God Save the Queen.  And then they make the Queen walk the plank out of the helicopter!  If it was an inside joke, why was she not smiling? 

Were there 'so many royals there' just so they could witness the humiliation?  Was the darkness and foreboding deliberate?  From what I've seen and read, this event reminds me of the Superbowl and the Academy awards....both of which were 'off.'  Have the Olympics strayed so far from their original purpose.....like the Academy Awards and the Superbowl.....that there needs to be a kind of 'correction.'  And is Michael in his subtle but brilliant way orchestrating this correction while he takes down the Royals?

Crazy, I know. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 28, 2012, 09:56:23 AM
@Sim, here you have:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They referred more to the colors than the design itself, I guess.

I have a doubt: why Michael would get mixed with all those satanic symbols? it's a cryptic message that means we have to fight against them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

gwynnedTopic starter

July 28, 2012, 11:07:55 AM
@Sim, here you have:

They referred more to the colors than the design itself, I guess.

I have a doubt: why Michael would get mixed with all those satanic symbols? it's a cryptic message that means we have to fight against them?

On the other hand, if you are a secret Satanic society in fear of being exposed, why so obvious????

There were rumors at the time of Michael's death that he was planning on exposing the NWO and their plan to exterminate 9/10 of the population, the implication being that he was killed for that.  But isn't that precisely what was done at the opening ceremony, though it was symbolic?  What was the point of those 10,000 nurses?  Were the Royals there to witness their own 'symbolic' trial, if you will?  Is that why the director said this was a movie as well?  Will the world, only in retrospect, truly understand the meaning?  And the humor?   :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 28, 2012, 11:26:14 AM
I did it again.  I convinced myself he would show up at the Opening.  It seemed so obvious.  Indeed, too obvious.  YET, we see connections to MJ in the ceremony (which I have only been able to see part of). 

But what of the Queen?  I never saw her break a smile.  Is it me, but when 007  :michael_jackson-1135: entered the room where she was fixing herself in the mirror, it seemed more like an ARREST than an invitation.  Isn't that what James Bond does.....get the BAD guys? 

I had read, but didn't see that they were going to play the Sex Pistols version of God Save the Queen.  And then they make the Queen walk the plank out of the helicopter!  If it was an inside joke, why was she not smiling? 

Were there 'so many royals there' just so they could witness the humiliation?  Was the darkness and foreboding deliberate?  From what I've seen and read, this event reminds me of the Superbowl and the Academy awards....both of which were 'off.'  Have the Olympics strayed so far from their original purpose.....like the Academy Awards and the Superbowl.....that there needs to be a kind of 'correction.'  And is Michael in his subtle but brilliant way orchestrating this correction while he takes down the Royals?

Crazy, I know.

Gwynedd i believe that you are in the wrong forum and mad theories without sense have no place in this forum, think very well what is going to write, last  warning
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 28, 2012, 11:46:53 AM
I always thought it would be illogical for Michael to show up at the Olympics opening ceremony, that would be too distracting for the games but it would make more sense for him to “Bam” at the closing ceremony on August 12.  Using the Bible to find clues on this date we have:

John 8:12   New International Version (NIV)   Dispute Over Jesus’ Testimony

12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. (THIS IS IT ?!?) Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

No… it's probably nothing!   :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
•:*¨¨*:• Heal The World •:*¨¨*:•

July 28, 2012, 02:08:42 PM

Crazy, I know.
Gwynned,even though your theories are far fetched,i see where you are going with this and i wish it was true.However the dark cabal imo are behind this whole Olympic/Zion theme.The whole opening ceremony was very dark and satanic.The whole thing seemed like some kind of ritual.The Queen and all the Royals seem to be connected to the dark cabal,maybe that's why she was not smiling.Maybe she knows something that we don't.This is serious business,I would love for M.J to be behind this,but something deep down inside tells me the Elite has their fingerprints all over this,i just pray nothing bad happens over the next two weeks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

~Souza~

July 28, 2012, 02:36:42 PM
Of course, because MJ's plan for the past three years was make some war in the Middle East, shoot some innocent people in a movie theatre and plan the opening of the Olympics, filling it with morbid symbolism representing DEATH. Because that's our guy! Make no mistake, because our guy is a busy one! Besides doing that, which seems like an awefully lot to plan, he also planned his own death hoax, some tours for his brothers, directed AND produced a gazillion movies and shows, chatted with nearly every celeb on the planet about his death hoax and produced every single award show. Did I miss something? Oh right! In between he also finds time to eat, shit, piss, sleep, have quality time with his family, satisfy his 3 wives and plan his next major project: he's planning to invade North Korea!

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Michael Evil Jackson who gets bored a lot!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

July 28, 2012, 02:55:26 PM
Of course, because MJ's plan for the past three years was make some war in the Middle East, shoot some innocent people in a movie theatre and plan the opening of the Olympics, filling it with morbid symbolism representing DEATH. Because that's our guy! Make no mistake, because our guy is a busy one! Besides doing that, which seems like an awefully lot to plan, he also planned his own death hoax, some tours for his brothers, directed AND produced a gazillion movies and shows, chatted with nearly every celeb on the planet about his death hoax and produced every single award show. Did I miss something? Oh right! In between he also finds time to eat, shit, piss, sleep, have quality time with his family, satisfy his 3 wives and plan his next major project: he's planning to invade North Korea!

:LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

diggyon

July 28, 2012, 03:19:06 PM

You really are pissed off Souza, aren't you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 28, 2012, 04:00:21 PM

You really are pissed off Souza, aren't you!

Pissed off or not, I must admit she's right. We do let ourselves carried away sometimes... I think we lose ourselves in Hoax-land , we fall in too many rabbit holes ... it's all a dizziness of clues and connections that make our vision blurry ... We need Souza to shake us up to reality from time to time...she really has a way with words  :thjajaja121:

Let's face it Michael simply CAN't be involved in everything, even if sometimes things indicate connections ... Maybe there are...things seem to be more connected than we are capable of understanding, at least not at this moment... I think we will be able to raise our awareness even more, soon...soon. But still just one man can't have a hand in all major events of the planet, I can accept that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggyon

July 28, 2012, 04:18:16 PM
If Michael  was involved in the Olympics ceremony we wouldn't have seen one single masonic symbol. I wish he were. It pisses me off to see all these pyramids and all seeing eyes everywhere in the planet. They are  e v e r y w h e r e  . It's enough. I really can't take it anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 28, 2012, 04:30:55 PM
Souza
Oh right! In between he also finds time to eat, shit, piss, sleep, have quality time with his family, satisfy his 3 wives and...

Post on the Official Back and Front thread, you forgot that  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

July 28, 2012, 06:06:00 PM
Seriously people. Sit back and enjoy the games.

IF something is going to happen, you'll have your answer in 2 weeks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

diggyon

July 28, 2012, 07:44:21 PM
Enjoying the games is gonna be very difficult, especially after all the dark symbolism we saw during the opening ceremony. But you're right. There is nothing we can do. I'll try to stay optimistic as much as I can!  :icon_e_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

July 28, 2012, 08:16:28 PM
Completely agree on the symbolism. It's blatant. I just don't know though if we are contributing to the fear mongering.

Dunno maybe I'm too close to it to see it and its easier to ignore it as I have family there.

I hope to god the predictions are wrong
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal