paula-c

Re: LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS
July 22, 2012, 05:14:06 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cozA_zf96m8[/youtube]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login(magazine)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bugsy

July 26, 2012, 04:41:16 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tdjXbVVWfM&feature=player_embedded#at=151[/youtube]

The Mascots are cute though :P well in cartoon, very scary in Costume though
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Ro Baker . s Man

July 26, 2012, 05:59:07 AM
So I was doinq the dishes the other day : And the THIS IS IT - INTR0 (clip) ' Glimpses [&] Flashes ' popped into my head . . .

(video below)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKn6LmIV-IM&feature=context-chv[/youtube]

(surely - 0f course) ; These aren't just some random clips . (indeed) ; They were carefully selected . 0ut 0f the total 7 (imaqes / qlimpses / flashes) there were 3 (in particular) . . . ' THAT REALLY JUMPED 0UT AT ME ' . . .

Nasa

Princess Diana

Jesse 0wens

S0 F0R THE [sake] 0F REMAINING 0N T0PIC I'LL JUST G0 AHEAD [&] ELAB0RATE A - BIT 0N THIS 0NE HERE . . .

[...]

James Cleveland ' JESSE ' 0wens

: . . . (September 12 . 1913 - March 31 . 1980) was an American Track [&] Field Athlete who specialized in the Sprints [&] Lonq Jump . He participated in the 1936 SUMMER 0LYMPICS in Berlin ; Germany ; where he achieved international fame by winninq 4 Gold Medals : one each in the 100 Meters ; the 200 Meters ; the Lonq Jump ; [&] as part 0f the 4 x 100 Meter Relay Team . He was the most successful athlete at the 1936 SUMMER 0LYMPICS ; [a] victory more poiqnant [&] often noted because Adolf Hitler had attended the 1936 - GAMES to showcase his Aryan ideals [&] prowess .

[...]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9SgAOwV6n0&feature=plcp[/youtube]

[...]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpqffTNt_9w&feature=plcp[/youtube]

[...]

FR0M ' WiKi ' :compute:

BERLIN 0LYMPICS . . .

["] In 1936 ; 0wens arrived in Berlin to compete for the United States in the SUMMER 0LYMPICS . Adolf Hitler was usinq the GAMES to show the World [a] resurqent Nazi Germany . He [&] other qovernment 0fficials had hiqh hopes that German Athletes would dominate the GAMES w/ Victories (the German Athletes achieved a ' top 0f the table ' medal haul) . Meanwhile ; Nazi Propaqanda promoted concepts 0f ' Aryan Racial Superiority ' [&] depicted Ethnic Africans [as] inferior .

0wens surprised many . . . by winninq 4 Gold Metals : 0n Auqust 3 . 1936 ; he won the 100M Sprint ; defeatinq Ralph Metcalfe ; 0n Auqust 4 ; the Lonq Jump (later creditinq friendly & helpful advice from Luz Lonq ; the German competitor he ultimately defeated) : 0n Auqust 5 ; the 200M Sprint ; [&] after he was added to the 4 x 100 M Relay Team ; followinq [a] request by the Germans to replace [a] Jewish - American Sprinter ; he won his 4th [on] Auqust 9 (a performance not equaled until Carl Lewis won Gold Metals in the same events at the 1984 SUMMER 0LYMPICS) .

Just before the competitions ; 0wens was visited in the 0LYMPIC Villiaqe by Adi Dassler ; the founder 0f Addidas Athletic Shoe Company . He persuaded 0wens to [use] Addidas Shoes ; the first sponsorship for [a] Male African - American Athlete .

0n the first day ; Hitler shook hands only w/ the German Victors [&] then left the Stadium . 0LYMPIC Committee 0fficials insisted Hitler qreet every Medalist [or] none at all . Hitler 0pted for the latter [&] skipped all further Medal presentations . 0ne reports that Hitler deliberately avoided acknowledqinq his Victories ; [&] had refused to shake his hand . . . ["]

0WENS SAID AT THE TIME :

["] ' Hitler had [a] certain time to come to the stadium [&] a certain time to leave . It happened he had to leave before the Victory Ceremony after the 100 Meters . But before he left I was on my way to [a] broadcast [&] passed near his box . He waved at me [&] I waved back . I think it was BAD TASTE to criticize the man 0f the hour in another Country . ' ["]

- AWAY FR0M THE PUBLIC EYE ; HITLER EXPRESSED HIS TRUE FEELINGS [&] DISGUST AT 0WENS . Albert Speer ; HITLER's ARCHITECT [&] LATER WAR ARMAMENTS : LATER RECOLLECTED ;

["] ' Each 0f the German Victories ; [&] there were [a] surprisinq number 0f these ; made him happy ; but he was hiqhly annoyed by the series 0f triumphs by the Marvelous Colored - American Runner ; Jesse 0wens . People whose antecedents came from the Junqle were primitive ; Hitler said w/ [a] shruq ; their physiques were stronqer than those 0f civilized Whites [&] hence should be excluded from future GAMES . ' ["]

. . .
Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 06:27:46 AM by Ro Baker . s Man
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Twenty 5 . Twenty 5

~Souza~

July 26, 2012, 06:17:25 AM
Seriously, could you stop using numbers for letters and the [[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] everywhere? It was asked a few times already and it's really starting to annoy me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 26, 2012, 11:10:39 AM
These are the conclusions that I got after watching these 7 glimpses and flashes video and could mean as follows:

1. NASA: revealed that Apolo XI never got to the moon.
2. TERESA DE CALCUTTA: for over 45 years attended poor, sick, orphaned and dying (the biggest humanitarian with Michael).
3. FALL OF THE BERLIN WALL: freedom.
4. LADY DIANA: a lifetime sufferer, great humanitarian and could have staged her dead?. Michael admires her.
5. JESSE OWENS: the most successful athlete at the 1936 Summer Olympics being a black in a white world and in a nazi Berlin + a wink to the London Olympics (Illuminati!?) + Jesse = Elvis Presley?.
6. OBAMA:  4 years to get it right!.
7. MANDELA: militant anti-apartheid activist, he frequently gave priority to reconciliation, while introducing policies aimed at combating poverty and inequality in South Africa. Mandela considers Michael his family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
July 26, 2012, 04:09:22 PM
Hmmmm...I just heard a reporter on CNN say that they just found out that there will be a "Peter Pan" and "Alice in Wonderland" theme during the opening ceremonies!!  :LolLolLolLol: Also "007" James Bond is suppose to drop from a helicopter during the ceremonies also!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

July 26, 2012, 04:21:53 PM
Let's wake V up. There is a mission for him. I pray to God that the stadium wouldn't blow up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MJonmind

July 26, 2012, 04:40:46 PM
Im_convinced, thank you!

So why the reference to Jerusalem?

1. The Olympic opening ceremonies begin on the evening of Friday, 27 July (right after the markets in the US close and with the European and Asian markets having closed hours earlier). The ceremonies end in the early morning of 28 July…or the 9th of Av in the Jewish calendar….although the 9th doesn't officially start until sundown.

2. The 9th of Av (as you know) is the day Solomon's Temple was destroyed in 586 BC. It is the day the second Temple was destroyed in 70 AD. It is also the day of the expulsion of Jews from Spain in 1492. It is a day of mourning.

3. On the “illuminati card” the time on the clock that is falling is 11:11. 1-1-1-1. Day one, one hour, one minute, one second into the ceremony?

4. Or, since the 9th of Av doesn't officially start until sundown on the 28th, does the attack come (in Blake's new Jerusalem) one day later when all the dignitaries are gone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2012, 06:19:22 PM
I cant believe they are having a peter pan themed intro ceremony. :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

July 26, 2012, 06:51:37 PM
ARGH! it starts 4am tomorrow morning for Western Australian people :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
July 27, 2012, 05:24:27 AM
ARGH! it starts 4am tomorrow morning for Western Australian people :Pulling_hair:
5:30am where I am...I am looking forward to it, I hope the ceremony lives up to the hype, and it better not rain...lol
I was also wondering, who think MJ will come back during the ceremony or will elude to him in some sort of way? I mean this is dubbed, 'The Greatest Show on Earth' (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).

I was also thinking about this whole Jackson Family Drama...why are they staging all of this? I don't really understand, but are they doing it, to get ready for MJ's arrival?...Like the fact that Katherine doesn't have custody, is it because MJ is going to take his place back soon, is this an indication....also why was Katherine in Arizona?...I mean, I don't think it was recommended by the doctor, is it because she went to go see MJ, just before he takes his place on the World stage?...And the police coming to the home, all these huge distractions, why? Are we watching the left hand and not seeing what the right hand is doing?

I just find the whole thing meaningless if it wasn't for a reason, I don't know what that reason is, but to me it seems like the perfect opening for MJ's arrival.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

bugsy

July 27, 2012, 05:34:20 AM
5:30am where I am...I am looking forward to it, I hope the ceremony lives up to the hype, and it better not rain...lol
I was also wondering, who think MJ will come back during the ceremony or will elude to him in some sort of way? I mean this is dubbed, 'The Greatest Show on Earth' (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).

I was also thinking about this whole Jackson Family Drama...why are they staging all of this? I don't really understand, but are they doing it, to get ready for MJ's arrival?...Like the fact that Katherine doesn't have custody, is it because MJ is going to take his place back soon, is this an indication....also why was Katherine in Arizona?...I mean, I don't think it was recommended by the doctor, is it because she went to go see MJ, just before he takes his place on the World stage?...And the police coming to the home, all these huge distractions, why? Are we watching the left hand and not seeing what the right hand is doing?

I just find the whole thing meaningless if it wasn't for a reason, I don't know what that reason is, but to me it seems like the perfect opening for MJ's arrival.

I'm hoping he does, lot's of things seem to fit for me, even the date 77      2+2+1+2 = 7 so 777 or even 7+2+7+2+1+2= 21... With the family drama coming in to the media fast and furious and ALL of them who seems to have a role in this is being mentioned.. seems like it's winding up fast to the BAM!

I saw a news report with "Granny Are you Ok?" which fits nicely with Annie are you ok LOL, and this whole theme with the family would work great with "Beat it" song... I'm realllllly hoping it's around the Olympics or at the Unity show... But probably not :(

*edit* and with saying role... thinking of Paris's twitter and the quoting of Lyrics from "will you be there" Everyone's taking control of me
Seems that the world's
Got a role for me

my head is spinning, it's going to either take off with all the possible things or it's going to burn out with all the thoughts that are running through my head
Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 05:38:22 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

Jos

July 27, 2012, 10:32:42 AM
La Toya Jackson‏@latoyajackson

GM All I want every1 2day 2 love & appreciate the positive aspects of life! Don't allow the negative energy that surround U rule UR world!

I think this could be a warning? What do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

July 27, 2012, 10:51:33 AM
Check this out... [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-zRSLWLSqo[/youtube]  :omg:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2012, 11:30:17 AM
A fire has taken hold of Weymouth Pavilion which houses the Olympic Media Centre.

It's believed it began in a toilet in the building and quickly spread to other parts. All the media preparing to broadcast from the site have been evacuated, as have members of the public around the building.

Hmmm...further reports are saying it was deliberately set.

With L.O.V.E. always.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal