paula-c

Re: LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS
July 15, 2012, 05:40:50 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't know what to think anymore but anyway I came across this and it's very odd. :icon_e_confused:

That's really macabre :errrr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 15, 2012, 06:49:19 PM
This post comes from Hope this is the right place thread:

Quote from: vintagebaby2006 on 42 minutes  ago
I definitely think he might come back during the Olympics. My brother mentioned this to me and I've been dwelling on it ever since. It makes a lot of sense considering the patterns with the number 4. In TII, Michael says "we have 4 years to get this right" Conrad Murray was sentenced to 4 years. And the Olympics is every 4 years. This makes a lot of sense to me. A LOT OF SENSE. Especially since Will-i-am was running with the torch this year during the Olympics and said the reason for his moonwalk could not be mentioned. hmmmm...

Hi vintagebaby2006 welcome to the forum  thanks for your post, could you please post the link where Will.I.am said that about the moonwalk I find it very interesting and a great clue, I can't find it I only found this The Sun article but it doesn't mention it:

Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 06:52:13 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

July 15, 2012, 07:38:55 PM
Has anyone watched this? It's a little old, but a very intriguing watch at the least. Rik Clay was a true seeker of TRUTH!

[youtube]1hIr-ZlqIko[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 07:51:35 PM by Vietnow
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

July 15, 2012, 09:32:32 PM
This post comes from Hope this is the right place thread:

Quote from: vintagebaby2006 on 42 minutes  ago
I definitely think he might come back during the Olympics. My brother mentioned this to me and I've been dwelling on it ever since. It makes a lot of sense considering the patterns with the number 4. In TII, Michael says "we have 4 years to get this right" Conrad Murray was sentenced to 4 years. And the Olympics is every 4 years. This makes a lot of sense to me. A LOT OF SENSE. Especially since Will-i-am was running with the torch this year during the Olympics and said the reason for his moonwalk could not be mentioned. hmmmm...

Hi vintagebaby2006 welcome to the forum  thanks for your post, could you please post the link where Will.I.am said that about the moonwalk I find it very interesting and a great clue, I can't find it I only found this The Sun article but it doesn't mention it:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8r7N08rKGQ[/youtube]

I saw about the moonwalk when he did it, I never saw anything about him saying he couldn't say why he moonwalked, so I have no idea where this article would be where he says he can't say why.

I was reading the wiki trying to find out if people from the host country is suppose to carry the flame through the relay because Will I Am is an American Rapper, didn't find anything specific so dismissed it.. I saw this though...

"On 26 May 2010 the start date of the Torch Relay was announced, along with three presenting partners – Coca-Cola, Lloyds TSB and Samsung. The torchbearer public nomination campaign, announced on 18 May 2011, called 'Moment to Shine', gave people across the UK the chance to be involved in the countdown to the start of the London 2012 Games.[9]"

I have searched on the forum to see if this sentence was already pasted and nothing came up that was relevent so I am not sure it's been said, but chances are it has but just in case it hasn't I wanted to add it.

Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 10:10:56 PM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

MJonmind

July 15, 2012, 11:35:10 PM
Yes, Will.I.Am said it casually in an interview that he didn't want to get into why he did the moonwalk.
It was obviously about Michael.

Also a few days ago Morgan Freeman was on Jay Leno plugging Batman Dark Knight Rises, and wore 1 white glove, and did not mention about it. Then there's JB grabbing his crotch. Seems lots of people are subtly directing attention to MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

July 16, 2012, 05:03:55 AM
Before i begin my post I want to express my belief that I DO believe there is menacing power out there puppeteering a lot of the worlds situations, I believe in the the conspiracies out there and it troubles me greatly. However who I am as a person who naturally is a deep thinker, I think of irrational and rational reasoning which i do not commit myself to all paths and directions in my thinking I just look at them as possibilities. I wanted to just address them here just to put other prospectives there,I like doing this so I get feedback on these prospectives, so they can be shot down and the road block for that "path" is set up. Often people misunderstand my reasons for my thoughts and expressing them, some think that I disagree with them when in fact all i'm doing is getting someone else's thoughts on it and then the result in a road block and shut down of it, or in some cases give someone else another possible path to look at, which ever the case I just want to put them here but wanted to really impress my belief that I'm thinking closely to the same as everyone here in this thread when it comes to the powers that be and the olympic.

So these are the alternative thoughts I have.

What if all these deliberately blatant symbols are to distract from something that's bigger happening somewhere else? I know many times I have said to my children "Oh my! Look over there!" the children have looked away and turned back to a surprise in front of them.
So what if they deliberately laid the landmarks of the attacks in the past so when people see things like planes hitting big ben or other diasters they will say "Hey it was foretold before they did it with the world trade centre........." and so everyone is talking about and focusing on the Uk because to past foretelling? Could they have planned it that way deliberately? put out the information so people after it happens sees that there was signs and so with this event you are already looking for the foretelling? It worries me a lot, because there is a lot of important places that can be attacked on that day which can cause a lot of mayhem, crippling countries and so much more.

This other thought is about Michael, and it's not one that sticks to me that well but still will put it out there...

What if Michael has been helping with the funding of the olympics and he has a lot to do with all the symbols being placed as a way of exposing the powers that be? anyone know who's lighting the cauldron? isn't it kept a secret... the song this is it plays in my head a lot the lyrics

"Ready?
This is it,
Here I stand I'm the light of the world I'll feel grand
Got this love,
I can feel
And I know, Yes for sure
It is real

"This is it
 I can say
I'm the light of your world
run away
we can feel
This is real "

what if lighting up the world it means lighting the olympic cauldron and then with all attention on him he speaks of the powers that be and points out what all the symbols mean? He would have the worlds complete attention at that point and if it happened as one of my perspectives sees it then the illuminati will have less power because everyone who listens to him would look for their symbols and possibility of united countries in the demise of the powers that be, I think about the words of the Anonymous too..... if there is even 60% of the worlds population in belief of them, wouldn't the 60% join hands to work as one to rid of these people of from the world?

I don't know what will happen and I'm really concerned like everyone else, but just wanted to get my 'other' thoughts out

My other ones are tame such as, it's deliberate because the conspiracies are well known and it gives more publicity to the games from all over the globe, being one of them.

Please let me know your thoughts.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Jos

July 16, 2012, 06:16:01 AM
Hello,

I don't know if it is something, but I wanna ask you to look at this:

I was trying to let my family believe, when one of them mentioned the Olympic flame in this HIStory trailer.
I didn't see it before, but she could be right about it. What do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 16, 2012, 09:12:29 AM
Yes, Will.I.Am said it casually in an interview that he didn't want to get into why he did the moonwalk.

Also a few days ago Morgan Freeman was on Jay Leno plugging Batman Dark Knight Rises, and wore 1 white glove, and did not mention about it. Then there's JB grabbing his crotch. Seems lots of people are subtly directing attention to MJ.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nELxBjFD8N8[/youtube]

FYI remember The Black eyed peas were seating next to Mr Magoo at the 2010 Grammys so if Michael was Mr Magoo for sure they know he is alive that's why Will.I.am did the moonwalk while running the torch, maybe? :confused:
Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 09:15:03 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

emulik

July 16, 2012, 09:58:58 AM

oh, wow, thank you MJonmind for this! very very interesting!!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

gwynnedTopic starter

July 16, 2012, 10:32:51 AM
Hello,

I don't know if it is something, but I wanna ask you to look at this:

I was trying to let my family believe, when one of them mentioned the Olympic flame in this HIStory trailer.
I didn't see it before, but she could be right about it. What do you think?

I recently watched Triumph of the Will (I totally recommend anyone interested in history to watch it), the 1934 Nazi propagandist film upon which the History video is based.  The director also filmed the 1936 Olympics about which is said:

Leni Riefenstahl, the female director of the Hitler propaganda film Triumph of the Will, captured those and other notable events in Olympia, her two-part documentary of the Berlin Olympics. The film, which broke ground with cutting-edge camera angles and extreme close-ups, was widely acclaimed by critics. But when details of Hitler’s pogrom emerged later in 1938, the movie’s subject and setting – along with the director’s previous work — sparked criticism and resentment.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is Michael declaring victory over the fascists by way of this video?  Is he making the connection to the Olympics?  And I have to ask, why the red stripes and gold stars?  Is it a coincidence that it is so close to the flag of the Red Army and the soldiers appear to be dressed like members of the Red Army?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

July 16, 2012, 11:24:26 AM

what does those symbols mean on the army guys cuffs?? иλ etc?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

Jos

July 16, 2012, 12:11:32 PM
Yeah I really want to know that too! It looks like some Cirillic letters, but I don't know for sure
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 16, 2012, 12:28:01 PM
Has anyone watched this? It's a little old, but a very intriguing watch at the least. Rik Clay was a true seeker of TRUTH!

[youtube]1hIr-ZlqIko[/youtube]

All his interviews are very interesting, but I have a biiig problem with understanding what he says! he has a strong accent which makes it almost impossible for me to get what he says most of the times! Plus: most of the videos with him are of a low sound quality! it really annoys me and tires me to try to listen to those videos...and it frustrates me because what I DID understand was truly mind-blowing info!!

And as far as I know he died very young, just 2-3 years after he started spreading that info!
 Very suspect death!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jos

July 16, 2012, 03:57:32 PM
That was a somewhat disturbing video if you'll ask me..
It gives me a lot of new questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 16, 2012, 04:13:15 PM
@SimPattyK - here is a summary of Rik Clay's thoughts about the London 2012 Olympics. I know those videos are low sound quality.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions