No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

bugsy

Re: LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS
June 30, 2012, 10:33:10 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Leilani, he is ranked number 13 in world. so he may medal for australia in a light weight category if he keeps his weight down in july.

even if he doesnt win, from 09 beijing olympics til the rest of his life all of his training, expenses, accomodation, flights and sponsorship are paid for for the rest of his life, by the Australian Institute of Sport.

He is only in Australia 4 months of the year, most of the time in Japan, france, uzbekistan, china and other countries in strict training camps. its great all this is paid for as he travels to about 15 countries per year.

wow, that's awesome.  I only got to junior brown belt 2 bars and couldn't go any higher until i was 18 and thought it was wasting my time since i wanted to be out with my friends and meeting boys rather thantraining for 3 years before i could get any higher and then the thought of having to start back at the beginning belt color put me off. My brothers reached the Nationals in the UK before we were brought to Australia, my youngest brother went to a club over here but never followed it through. It's amazing what the sport can offer in the future with a lot of focus, I will definitnately be watching the Olympics this time, Don't think i've sat down and watched it ever, just snippets here and there. Gives me something to actually watch the tv for instead of listening to music. Do you know the approximate dates that the Judo players will be competeing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

paula-c

July 02, 2012, 10:07:37 AM
Slightly off topic but has to do with the Olympics

NOAM CHOMSKY / The 4th Media - in his insightful study Ideal Illusions: How the U.S. Government Co-Opted Human Rights [ideal illusions: how the American Government who human rights] the expert in International Affairs James Peck notes:"In the history of human rights the worst atrocities always committed another, never us", who is this "we".Almost every moment of the story leaves us with innumerable examples of this.

On 10 may the summer Olympic Games were inaugurated in the Greek birthplace of these old games.A few days earlier had passed almost unnoticed the letter addressed to the Government of Viet Nam to the International Olympic Committee (IOC) expressing "profound concern of the Government and the people of Viet Nam" by the decision of the IOC accept the company Dow Chemical as a global sponsor of the Olympic movement.Dow Chemical is the company that supplied chemicals that Washington used since 1961 to destroy crops and forests of the South Viet Nam by soaking the country with Agent Orange.

These poisons contain dioxin, one of the most deadly carcinogenic referred to and that has affected millions of Vietnamese and many American soldiers.Very likely is that until today the miscarriages and children born with malformations are effect of these crimes, although given the refusal of Washington to investigate, only count with the studies of the Vietnamese scientists and independent analysts.This Vietnamese appeal against Dow Chemical have joined the Government of India, the India Olympic Association and the survivors of the dreadful gas leak in Bhopal in 1984, one of the worst industrial disasters in history that killed thousands of people and became ill more than half a million.

Union Carbide, the company responsible for the disaster, was acquired by Dow Chemical, for which this disaster is a matter of concern not small.In February Wikileaks revealed that Dow Chemical had hired the private Stratfor American research agency to control activists who are trying to get compensation for the victims and that those who were responsible for the disaster are brought to justice.Another very important crime and that it had serious persistent effects is the attack of the Marines to the Iraqi city of Fallujah in November 2004.[Before the attack on the city] He was allowed to leave to women and children, if they could do so.After several weeks of bombing began the attack with a carefully planned crime of war: invasion of the Fallujah General Hospital, where he ordered the patients and staff to lie on the floor with their hands tied.The ties are loosened then had ensured the complex.

The official justification was that the hospital was reporting of civilian victims, and was therefore considered a weapon of propaganda.The press reported that most of the city had been reduced to "smoking ruins" while the Marines were searching for insurgents in their "dens".The invaders barred the entrance to the Red Cross.In the absence of an official investigation, the dimensions of this crime is unknown.If what happened in Fallujah recalls the events that took place in the Bosnian enclave of Srebrenica, which again today because the trial for genocide of the Commander Ratko Mladic Bosnian Serb military, there is a good reason to do so.It would be instructive to do a honest comparison, but there is no danger of make: one is an atrocity and the other is not by definition.In Viet Nam, some independent researchers report that the attack on Fallujah this taking a few lingering effects.Some medical researchers have discovered a dramatic increase of infant mortality, cancer, leukemia, increase that is even greater than those of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.The levels of uranium in air and soil samples are much higher than in comparable cases.One of the rare researchers from invading countries is Dr. Kypros Nicolaides, director of the Center for research in medicine at the Hospital of the Kingng's College of London."I am sure that the Americans used arms which are responsible for these deformities," Nicolaides says.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

July 09, 2012, 01:49:24 PM
now,i wonder:is it a coincidence this "greatest show on earth"? couldn't they choose different words? didn't they find another way 2 define the olympix?    :icon_e_confused:  :icon_e_confused:

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

diggyon

July 09, 2012, 02:08:25 PM
May be it's the greatest disaster on earth :-\ :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

LUNA

July 09, 2012, 04:12:59 PM

why disaster?

*LUNA*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

Do

July 09, 2012, 04:38:22 PM

why disaster?

*LUNA*

Al-Qaeda terror suspect caught at Olympic Park
A suspected terrorist who MI5 believe is a would-be suicide bomber was found repeatedly near the Olympic Games venue.

The alleged al-Qaeda militant was caught crossing through the Olympic Park five times, breaking a ban imposed by the Home Secretary, The Sunday Telegraph has learned.
The 24 year-old has previously tried to get to Afghanistan, allegedly for terrorist training, and is suspected of fighting for the Somali Islamist group al Shabaab, which has been responsible for thousands of deaths, including those of Western aid workers. He is accused of trying to recruit other Britons to its cause.
A Home Office lawyer warned after his discovery in the Olympic area that the man - known as CF - wanted to “re-engage in terrorism-related activities, either in the UK or Somalia” and is “determined to continue to adhere to his Islamist extremist agenda”.
His detention is the most serious security alert yet to hit the Olympic Park.
It is disclosed today after a week which saw 14 terror-related arrests across Britain, including a white Muslim convert detained over an alleged plan to carry out a major terrorist attack.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Sarahli

July 09, 2012, 04:55:05 PM
Another theory: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 09, 2012, 05:14:29 PM
omg! that's my birthday!!  :affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 09, 2012, 05:29:03 PM
Why are there two London Olimpics threads?
I believe Al Qaeda want to protest due to Osama Bin Laden' murder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Sarahli

July 09, 2012, 05:30:43 PM

Oh! It's just a theory right? Yes of course nothing will happen now, too many people know and you'll have a nice birthday.  :bowdown:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 09, 2012, 05:32:02 PM

Oh! It's just a theory right? Yes of course nothing will happen now, too many people know and you'll have a nice birthday.  :bowdown:

:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

July 09, 2012, 05:34:16 PM
Why are there two London Olimpics threads?
I believe Al Qaeda want to protest due to Osama Bin Laden' murder.

Yes I think that this thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login should be used for the "conspiracy theories".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2012, 05:45:03 PM
@Sarahli - I'm glad you posted this article. I hope others will become aware of what's happening. IMO - this is the strongest theory out there which makes the most sense. I believe this is what Michael was warning us about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions