Its her

Re: LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS
June 12, 2012, 03:53:52 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok.... im sure you all have heard that by now but..... Weird to me that its the city where the
TII concerts were going down and calling it the greatest show on earth. Its the biggest INTERNATIONAL event in the world easily. MJ is the biggest public figure internationally
than anyone by far. Do you all think that the BAM is coming then???? Ohhhh and by the way. The Olympics start in July and if im not mistaken at the press conference announcing the concerts MJ said SEE YOU IN JULY. I find it hard to believe these 3 "coincidences" so I think
the Olympics may be the BAM. Let me know what u all think. Thanks!!!

I think MJ has set us up to expect him to BAM in July, but remember, he said HE would see US in July, not that we would see him. He did see us all at his memorial, AND as we began to band together, online, by July 2009. Front said Back never left and TS said HE's been here; since the beginnings of the Hoax investigation, observing us, while we were not aware of HIM here. Ok, I could be stretching to make it fit, but it doesn't NOT work.  :icon_geek: :icon_e_smile:

A Bam now would steal thunder from the Pepsi & Bad25 promotion in September. I think everyone is going NUTS, seeing a dead guy striking a pose ALIVE on a billion Pepsi cans between now and September! :affraid: It will pinch their brains every time they tip one up, just at the back of their minds, wondering WHAT THE HECK IT MEANS, especially all the unbelieving fans. Even THEY have to notice he is NEWLY selling Pepsi, 3 years gone, yet...not quite DEAD... WHAT the heck?? :confused: :errrr: :-[ (Yeah, the anniversary album will kinda throw them off, but their brains will already have been seeded with thoughts that he's lurking somewhere! :bowdown: :bowdown: Genius! )

I agree with Curls. I still think MJ likes to STUN and surprise folk, WHOLE CHEESE  ;D and not be just another ring at the already multi-ring circus. I wouldn't put it past him to seat himself in the crowd, as a spectator, though! :affraid: I'll be lookin for a redhead rooting at the games, this time. :D

I also think being thought of as predictable is like a red flag to a bull with him.  :thjajaja121: Not that the LIVING DEAD won't upstage the Olympics, but I think HE won't deliberately upstage the WORLD Games, just out of respect. :beerchug: I have thought he may sprint out with the torch :suspect:  :icon_e_biggrin:, but, that's not him, really, either, is it. His BAM! will come with fireworks and possibly a crack in the planet, ALL its own. 8)

Then again, We ARE The World...  :icon_eek: Maybe this IS it. :woohoo2:
Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 04:03:52 AM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

June 12, 2012, 08:46:02 AM
Ok.... im sure you all have heard that by now but..... Weird to me that its the city where the
TII concerts were going down and calling it the greatest show on earth. Its the biggest INTERNATIONAL event in the world easily. MJ is the biggest public figure internationally
than anyone by far. Do you all think that the BAM is coming then???? Ohhhh and by the way. The Olympics start in July and if im not mistaken at the press conference announcing the concerts MJ said SEE YOU IN JULY. I find it hard to believe these 3 "coincidences" so I think
the Olympics may be the BAM. Let me know what u all think. Thanks!!!

I think MJ has set us up to expect him to BAM in July, but remember, he said HE would see US in July, not that we would see him. He did see us all at his memorial, AND as we began to band together, online, by July 2009. Front said Back never left and TS said HE's been here; since the beginnings of the Hoax investigation, observing us, while we were not aware of HIM here. Ok, I could be stretching to make it fit, but it doesn't NOT work.  :icon_geek: :icon_e_smile:

A Bam now would steal thunder from the Pepsi & Bad25 promotion in September. I think everyone is going NUTS, seeing a dead guy striking a pose ALIVE on a billion Pepsi cans between now and September! :affraid: It will pinch their brains every time they tip one up, just at the back of their minds, wondering WHAT THE HECK IT MEANS, especially all the unbelieving fans. Even THEY have to notice he is NEWLY selling Pepsi, 3 years gone, yet...not quite DEAD... WHAT the heck?? :confused: :errrr: :-[ (Yeah, the anniversary album will kinda throw them off, but their brains will already have been seeded with thoughts that he's lurking somewhere! :bowdown: :bowdown: Genius! )

I agree with Curls. I still think MJ likes to STUN and surprise folk, WHOLE CHEESE  ;D and not be just another ring at the already multi-ring circus. I wouldn't put it past him to seat himself in the crowd, as a spectator, though! :affraid: I'll be lookin for a redhead rooting at the games, this time. :D

I also think being thought of as predictable is like a red flag to a bull with him.  :thjajaja121: Not that the LIVING DEAD won't upstage the Olympics, but I think HE won't deliberately upstage the WORLD Games, just out of respect. :beerchug: I have thought he may sprint out with the torch :suspect:  :icon_e_biggrin:, but, that's not him, really, either, is it. His BAM! will come with fireworks and possibly a crack in the planet, ALL its own. 8)

Then again, We ARE The World...  :icon_eek: Maybe this IS it. :woohoo2:

Why EXPECT?  why wouldn't he  upstage the world Games? this event is controled by the same person who destroyed him, who pulled him down and brought his life into a nightmare .... do you really think he would be respectable with them after all he had been through?  don't you think that he would get his revenge? don't you believe that appearing at  their own event exactly where they don't expect him to bam  would be the greatest demonstration of his power?  I think that this is  exactly what MJ wants, to out think them, to show them who is the master , the true manipulator who really rules and who would be the winner ? MJ doesn't care about them, remember the lyrics of threatened " i'm your worst nightmare it's me i'm everywhere in one blink i diseapear and then... i come back to haunt you"
 let's play the game :) 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 12, 2012, 09:03:33 AM
Do you really think Michael would leave his children for 4 years ::just:: to make a surprise comeback??  I don't think so.  It's way more complicated than that.  I am very concerned about the Olympics as everything is "right" for a disaster to happen....the Perfect Storm, if you will.  I have wondered if 9-1-1 and the possible disaster at the Olympics are connected.  NYC is our financial capital....London the main financial district.  It's all about the money.  If, if, if, if, if Michael were to "bam".....it would be to thwart something disastrous.  He had a lot of inside info knowing so many people in high places.....he could have known about an impending planned disaster.  Scary stuff..... but I think we need to not be like "oh boy...oh boy....Michael's coming back" and listen to what he was/is trying to tell us. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 12, 2012, 09:25:30 AM
Do you really think Michael would leave his children for 4 years ::just:: to make a surprise comeback??  I don't think so.  It's way more complicated than that.  I am very concerned about the Olympics as everything is "right" for a disaster to happen....the Perfect Storm, if you will.  I have wondered if 9-1-1 and the possible disaster at the Olympics are connected.  NYC is our financial capital....London the main financial district.  It's all about the money.  If, if, if, if, if Michael were to "bam".....it would be to thwart something disastrous.  He had a lot of inside info knowing so many people in high places.....he could have known about an impending planned disaster.  Scary stuff..... but I think we need to not be like "oh boy...oh boy....Michael's coming back" and listen to what he was/is trying to tell us.

he never left his children, and they know where he is . he didn't have choice, it was not a decision for him, it is a part of his fate ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 12, 2012, 09:30:33 AM
I think MJ has set us up to expect him to BAM in July, but remember, he said HE would see US in July, not that we would see him. He did see us all at his memorial, AND as we began to band together, online, by July 2009.

this is how i also see this statement. i dont think "see you in july" has anything to do with bam in july 2012. of course i'd happy to be wrong... in fact extatic!

:multiplespotting:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
June 12, 2012, 03:26:11 PM
There are so many clues and connections linking Michael and his death hoax to the movie "V for Vendetta". Yet, from what I've seen online, in general .... there are still believers who have no idea about these connections.

-There are a lot of "5th of November dates, references in Michael's hoax, just like in the movie.
-V for Vendetta movie action happens in London. ----> MJ's O2 Arena announcement , London 2009
-V fights for Freedom ---- > This is it : The Greatest demonstration for Freedom...."
-V fights against government corruption and greedy people ---- > so does Michael
-In V for Vendetta there is a "terrorist" attack/explosion happening in London ---- > it is believed this will happen this year during the London Olympic Games
-Michael says "see you in July" --- > Could it be July 2012 - London Olympics?

-In This is It Michael says: "we've got 4 years to make this right or else it's irreversible"
^^ This is an ambiguous clue:
1 could be that he wants to save London from the terrorist attack expected to happen this year during the Olympic games in London
2 could be that Michael refers to the End of the World Mayan prediction - DEC 21st 2012
3 or maybe it is both!??

So in my opinion, there are WAAAY too many connections to LONDON for us to ignore them! Michael clearly wanted us to understand something here. Maybe this is how he intends to save the Planet : by preventing a disastrous attack planned for the London Olympics.

There were signs years before the 9/11 happened. Yet nobody did anything about it! people just watched helplessly the ordeal happening before their eyes!
Similarly , there have been many signs and warnings that something horrible is expected to happen this year in London.

Maybe Michael wants to do something about it this time!!! Because people seem to ignore the signs every time!! What would make everyone stop from their ignorant lives and LISTEN to the savior message? What?? What else than a shocking event like Michael coming back from the dead, making a public announcement exposing all his reasons for faking his death, but also the criminal intentions of the TPTB during the London games...

In case these rumors about the tragedy about to happen, are true, then probably only Michael's BAM would help prevent such a dreadful thing from happening! maybe then people would listen and would stop going like sheep in great numbers to be sacrificed in London! maybe the creeps who supposedly planned this, will be exposed or they would cancel their plan!! i don't know... I'm just trying to understand why we were being given SO MANY clues to V for Vendetta and London!

OR Maybe nothing will happen in London! Maybe the BAM is planned for December 2012 or January 2013. But what if it will be in July 2012 !!??
A lot of Maybe-s and What IF-s !!

Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 03:31:32 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

June 12, 2012, 11:05:20 PM
anybody planning to attend any of the events? if so which.. :p

I always loved to watch athletics.
I'm not wasting any second this time though. Gonna boycott even TV.
The games have a very bad taste this year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

msgitm

June 13, 2012, 03:14:41 AM
During security drills earlier this year they managed to get bombs past several security check points for what will be the largest public area - the opening of the games.  It was on the news.  You couldn't pay me to be there!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2012, 04:46:20 AM

I live in UK and during Olympics I think London is not a safe place to be, I think it is a perfect time for another terriorist attack JMO so wouldnt wish to go.  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

I feel the same. Hope I don't have any reason to travel to London next month.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2012, 05:53:53 AM

my brother in law is competing. he competer in beijing 08. didnt medal. he is competing in judo gain this year. under 90 kg division.

he is my husbands half brother. (my father in law re married) my husbands half brother is named mark. He is half indonesian and half aussie.

here is his profile: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

June 13, 2012, 05:57:02 AM
although i am proud of him making it to the olympics for the second time, the main thing i am concerned about is his safety. i dont feel london will be a safe place and i have raised this with him. he apparently has drills and terrorist attack training when he checks into the olympic village.

i have raised my concerns with the family, but what would i know... i am the one after all who believes in conspiracy theories....

:screaming-7365:

i must say i am worried about him and pray he will be ok.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

June 13, 2012, 06:54:40 AM
Watch these videos

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDipI5ttnps[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYibDokcN8k[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2012, 07:12:06 AM
@ curls - i watched these videos a while ago and they are the reason i am concerned. i hope to god they are wrong and this is sensationalism. but they just feel too much like 911 / london bombings... i have tried ot explain to the family. they care about his 'general safety' but dont believe that terror is a threat at the olympics. living in a bubble.

i can tell you, i honestly feel helpless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

mac5k

June 28, 2012, 06:37:22 AM

Muse – Survival Lyrics

Race, life’s a race
And I am gonna win
Yes, I am gonna win

And I’ll light the fuse
And I’ll never lose
And I choose to survive
Whatever it takes
You won’t pull ahead
I’ll keep up the pace
And i’ll give you my strenght
To the whole human race
Yes i am prepared
To stay alive
And i won’t fogive, vengance is mine
And i won’t give in
Because i choose to thrive

I’m gonna win

Race, it’s a race
But i’m gonna win
Yes i’m gonna win
And will light the fuse
I’ll never lose
And i choose to survive
Whatever it takes
You won’t ṗull ahead
I’ll keep up the pace
And i’ll refill my strenght
To the whole human race
Yes i am the man

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
Win! Win! Win! Win!

Yes i’m gonna win

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9lZRhMjLE0&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

June 28, 2012, 07:58:22 AM

"Mission ... 'Now then, 007', says M. 'Head to the Palace. HM has a job for you. Get it right or you're for the high jump'
“It will be a magical scene for all watching at home and inside the stadium on July 27.

“Working out the logistics of filming has taken months and hasn’t been easy — but it will be worth it in the end.”

Crew members were given strict instructions not to tell any members of the public what they were filming. Cameras and mobiles were banned on the set. The film — to be fed into the opening ceremony — was given the name “The Arrival”.

Who is this M??? Anyone know? I have NEVER watched a James Bond Movie so I don't know if there is a person by M in any others who gives Bond missions/commands.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal