MJonmind

Re: LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS
April 04, 2012, 02:09:19 PM
Tink
Did Jesus ever start a war? NO.
Revelation 19:11-16, 21
11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
 12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
 13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
 14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
 15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
 16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
21 The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

gwynned (and mindseye)
In real life, Michael is using the sword of his wit and determination to defeat the enemy not through violence but the power of words and ideas.
Michael takes concepts from ANY sources he chooses, whether from Playboy Mansion or Alan Moore, doesn't mean he's that himself.  We each, as humans are not fully good or fully bad, but are ALL combinations. Our giver of life is all the same God.

Tink, most of us have vivid imaginations and can imagine anything we wish, but none of us are Michael Jackson who can transfer imagination into reality. For almost 3 years here on this forum we have seen strong links from MJ or his close sources to V for Vendetta; it's undeniable.

Is your Signature your artwork? Very beautiful if it is!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2012, 05:31:58 PM
My brother in law is an Australia Olympian for 2012 he was also at the previous olympics in the sport of judo. He is 19. I have raised safety and terror issue with the family and they aren't listening to me. Sorry to vent but thought this was the best thread to put it in.

I have showed my husband a few yt videos. I explained how 911 and London bombings were depicted in pop culture movies etc prior to happening. I did get his interest, as for the rest of the family they say it's going to be incredibly secure. My husbands father is incredibly right wing and believe not in conspiracy. I feel sad and helpless. If a disaster takes place at the Olympics it will devestate everyone if my young brother in law is harmed, yet they are dismissing my concern. Feel useless ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Tink

April 04, 2012, 06:19:01 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tink
Did Jesus ever start a war? NO.
Revelation 19:11-16, 21
11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
 12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
 13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
 14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
 15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
 16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
21 The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

gwynned (and mindseye)
In real life, Michael is using the sword of his wit and determination to defeat the enemy not through violence but the power of words and ideas.
Michael takes concepts from ANY sources he chooses, whether from Playboy Mansion or Alan Moore, doesn't mean he's that himself.  We each, as humans are not fully good or fully bad, but are ALL combinations. Our giver of life is all the same God.

Tink, most of us have vivid imaginations and can imagine anything we wish, but none of us are Michael Jackson who can transfer imagination into reality. For almost 3 years here on this forum we have seen strong links from MJ or his close sources to V for Vendetta; it's undeniable.

Is your Signature your artwork? Very beautiful if it is!

Greg Hildebrandt is the artist, and she's called, Angel of the Gods. I used to tell my parents & minister I wanted to grow up and be an angel, so I simply fell in love with the double-meaning this image held for me (was tsk'd for that idea). Used to have her over my headboard for years.  ;) I'd say I'm just as good as a colorist, but only now do I have the time to fully paint like that.

Back to subject - I'm not denying that Michael WAS inspired by others. I'm just simply saying, that he had nothing to do with the production of Matrix or V for Vendetta movies. But he sure watched the Matrix in France as many times as he could, from what I'd heard.

Yes; Plethora of Ideas is what I'd say. Words and kindness will win over evil day, for most people are inherently good natured! I've seen the best in humanity, and the worst. Thus far, the best far outweighs everything!

But the evil in men's heart can do, with a few suitcase nukes, could wreak much havoc and death. If they choose to do such horrors, then we must all pray to God, for Love, Forgiveness and Mercy...and see if there's anything that God will do for us, and accept the consequences of what we've sown.

You could possibly think of Michael as the Wizard behind the curtain, in Oz - who'd originally pretended to be the Scarecrow without a brain. He's grown in wisdom beyond his years. I think the angel I saw, was an old dear friend of his. A stupid password was all she needed, but she doesn't have time for that nonsense. So, she did the blanket of snow - for the children's sakes, instead of blowing the gates off. Another day, perhaps - but SOON, very soon.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

shamz

May 13, 2012, 05:58:50 AM
I'm from London & the Olympics are only 15-20 minutes from where I live. I heard (but then again, these could be rumours) that the people who are hiring staff to do security are mostly Muslims. Then on the day when the Olympic torch is burned & stuff, a bomb is gonna blow up & all the security people that are Muslims will get the blame....kinda like the unfortunate 9/11 event: Osama Bin Laden was a Muslim (supposedly) & so gave this idea to everyone that Muslims are terrorists...

:WTF:

lemme know what ya'll think about this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am." - Michael Jackson

shamz

May 13, 2012, 06:21:56 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kFHcOw9INj4[/youtube]

note that the person who made this video has this written on his/her youtube channel:

TIME IS RUNNING OUT.

GET INFORMED ABOUT CONSPIRACY ISSUES.

PASS ON THE INFORMATION TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.

DON'T VOTE FOR THEM.

DON'T BUY THEIR PRODUCTS.

DON'T WORK FOR THEIR ORGANISATIONS.

DON'T TAKE THEIR VACCINES.

PROTEST.

REBEL.

SURVIVE.

i knew that the illuminati was part of the Olympics, gut instinct i guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

May 13, 2012, 07:31:12 AM
I'm from London & the Olympics are only 15-20 minutes from where I live. I heard (but then again, these could be rumours) that the people who are hiring staff to do security are mostly Muslims. Then on the day when the Olympic torch is burned & stuff, a bomb is gonna blow up & all the security people that are Muslims will get the blame....kinda like the unfortunate 9/11 event: Osama Bin Laden was a Muslim (supposedly) & so gave this idea to everyone that Muslims are terrorists...

It's difficult to know if it's just fear-mongering or if something is really going to happen. I pray God that nothing happens!  :bowdown: Maybe that because many people expect something they will cancel any plan they had, if any.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Grace

May 13, 2012, 08:51:51 AM

Honestly, if I'd live in London, I'd leave the whoopla for good.

Remember those strange London earthquake trainings in 2010?
This is the list of British earthquakes since beginning of records - nothing that would raise my eyebrows and justify 3 days of emergency training for hundreds of police.

What about gas pipelines instead?
 (And why would they need to train police in earthquake rescues? I'd have thought of fire brigades, EMTs, hospitals etc. but police??? London is not New Zealand either. During last centuries, 11 people have died from earthquakes in Britain).

Police given earthquake training for 'extremely unlikely crisis' 
Hundreds of police officers undertook a three-day course on how to deal with powerful earthquakes even though Britain has never experienced any such event.   

Fire and rescue crews from across Europe and the Middle East
took part in a major exercise simulating an earthquake hitting a fictional UK town.
Photo: PA           You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
By You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  7:30AM BST 10 Sep 2010
       Britain endures its fair share of elemental hardships: floods, storms, and even the occasional tornado. It is not, however, known for its high risk of catastrophic earthquakes.   But that did not stop police officers undertaking a three-day course training them to deal with a devastating tremor.   Officers from four British forces participated in the £826,000 exercise that simulated the consequences from a tremor measuring eight on the Richter scale hitting the country – something that has never happened and probably never will.   The teams were called in to work with European and Middle Eastern officials for the “extremely unlikely” crisis.   Hundreds of actors were also employed to recreate the mock disaster scenes across the country.  Related Articles
  •   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     07 Sep 2010
     07 Sep 2010
     21 Feb 2012
     04 Sep 2010
     06 Sep 2010
     06 Sep 2010
    Critics suggested the three day exercise, one of the largest ever undertaken, was a waste of valuable resources as it would almost never occur in Britain.
 Senior officials, however, felt it “necessary” to be prepared for such an “unthinkable” event despite just 11 people dying from earthquakes in Britain over the past 1000 years.
 This week’s EU-funded project, code-named Exercise Orion, simulated emergency services rescuing people caught up in the disaster. In one “real life event”, up to 600 casualties were rescued from the town of “Widley”, Hants.
 That disaster, recreated near Portsmouth, caused motorways and apartment blocks to collapse, oil storage plants to be damaged and cars to start burning.
 Under the scenario, British emergency services were soon overwhelmed and the Cabinet Office issued an appeal for European Union assistance.
 Teams from Denmark, Germany, Italy, Norway, Spain and Sweden then joined urban search-and-rescue teams from the United Arab Emirates.
 Other mock earthquake scenes, involving hundreds of fire fighters, ambulance crews and a fleet of helicopters were held in Hertfordshire, Gloucestershire and Merseyside.
 In Merseyside the mock exercise involved creating an “urban street scene” complete with burning buildings, trapped “victims” and 40 smashed up cars.
 An eight-magnitude quake is classed as a “great earthquake”, which causes “serious damage in areas several hundred miles across”. There are only one recorded every year throughout the world.
 "It's all very well and good preparing for a giant earthquake, but in the end you might as well plan for a meteor strike or a volcano,” said one police officer, who did not want to be named.
 "It just seems like a lot of manpower being used to deal with something which is not just extremely unlikely, but dare I say impossible."
 Pete Crook, of Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service, defended the project, which prepared authorities for “the unthinkable".
 "Exercise Orion is deliberately being organised to challenge all teams to the limit,” he said.
 "That is why we have chosen the unlikely scenario of an earthquake, because the UK is not accustomed to such incidents and it is therefore outside all normal planning assumptions."
 The last “major” tremor to hit the UK was one measuring 5.2 on the Richter scale which hit Lincolnshire in February 2008 and injured one man who broke his pelvis.
 According to the British Geological Society there are between 200 and 300 earthquakes every year in the UK with just 11 people dying when records began in 974.
 The strongest British earthquake was the 1931 Dogger Bank earthquake, which measured 6.1 on the Richter scale.
 One woman in Hull died after suffering a heart attack and the head of the waxwork of Dr Crippen fell off at Madame Tussauds.
 Last weekend New Zealand was hit by a devastating 7.0 quake, which damaged 100,000 homes and left a bill of NZ$2 billion (£930 million) but killed no one.

Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 08:56:22 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

AKHTONI

May 13, 2012, 08:57:15 AM

It's difficult to know if it's just fear-mongering or if something is really going to happen. I pray God that nothing happens!  :bowdown: Maybe that because many people expect something they will cancel any plan they had, if any.

+ 1 :bowdown:

this would be my daily t shirt if something happens 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 13, 2012, 09:01:20 AM
@Grace.... Thank you for your accurate and clever posts   :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Grace

May 13, 2012, 09:30:17 AM
I was too quick stating there was nothing raising my eyebrows.

In the Telegraph's article the earthquake training was called "EU-funded project, code-named Exercise Orion".

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

May 13, 2012, 09:45:16 AM
I would avoid being in the center and close by the olympics. There have been predictions about that and other things many years prior and things have happened. It wouldnt surprise me if they blame the muslims and give an excuse to start the war in iran.
That is all they want.

Just know that those who does the blaming are those who are guilty.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

shamz

May 15, 2012, 08:18:34 AM

Honestly, if I'd live in London, I'd leave the whoopla for good.

Remember those strange London earthquake trainings in 2010?
This is the list of British earthquakes since beginning of records - nothing that would raise my eyebrows and justify 3 days of emergency training for hundreds of police.

What about gas pipelines instead?
 (And why would they need to train police in earthquake rescues? I'd have thought of fire brigades, EMTs, hospitals etc. but police??? London is not New Zealand either. During last centuries, 11 people have died from earthquakes in Britain).

Police given earthquake training for 'extremely unlikely crisis' 
Hundreds of police officers undertook a three-day course on how to deal with powerful earthquakes even though Britain has never experienced any such event.   

Fire and rescue crews from across Europe and the Middle East
took part in a major exercise simulating an earthquake hitting a fictional UK town.
Photo: PA           You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
By You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  7:30AM BST 10 Sep 2010
       Britain endures its fair share of elemental hardships: floods, storms, and even the occasional tornado. It is not, however, known for its high risk of catastrophic earthquakes.   But that did not stop police officers undertaking a three-day course training them to deal with a devastating tremor.   Officers from four British forces participated in the £826,000 exercise that simulated the consequences from a tremor measuring eight on the Richter scale hitting the country – something that has never happened and probably never will.   The teams were called in to work with European and Middle Eastern officials for the “extremely unlikely” crisis.   Hundreds of actors were also employed to recreate the mock disaster scenes across the country.  Related Articles
     07 Sep 2010
     07 Sep 2010
     21 Feb 2012
     04 Sep 2010
     06 Sep 2010
     06 Sep 2010
    Critics suggested the three day exercise, one of the largest ever undertaken, was a waste of valuable resources as it would almost never occur in Britain.
 Senior officials, however, felt it “necessary” to be prepared for such an “unthinkable” event despite just 11 people dying from earthquakes in Britain over the past 1000 years.
 This week’s EU-funded project, code-named Exercise Orion, simulated emergency services rescuing people caught up in the disaster. In one “real life event”, up to 600 casualties were rescued from the town of “Widley”, Hants.
 That disaster, recreated near Portsmouth, caused motorways and apartment blocks to collapse, oil storage plants to be damaged and cars to start burning.
 Under the scenario, British emergency services were soon overwhelmed and the Cabinet Office issued an appeal for European Union assistance.
 Teams from Denmark, Germany, Italy, Norway, Spain and Sweden then joined urban search-and-rescue teams from the United Arab Emirates.
 Other mock earthquake scenes, involving hundreds of fire fighters, ambulance crews and a fleet of helicopters were held in Hertfordshire, Gloucestershire and Merseyside.
 In Merseyside the mock exercise involved creating an “urban street scene” complete with burning buildings, trapped “victims” and 40 smashed up cars.
 An eight-magnitude quake is classed as a “great earthquake”, which causes “serious damage in areas several hundred miles across”. There are only one recorded every year throughout the world.
 "It's all very well and good preparing for a giant earthquake, but in the end you might as well plan for a meteor strike or a volcano,” said one police officer, who did not want to be named.
 "It just seems like a lot of manpower being used to deal with something which is not just extremely unlikely, but dare I say impossible."
 Pete Crook, of Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service, defended the project, which prepared authorities for “the unthinkable".
 "Exercise Orion is deliberately being organised to challenge all teams to the limit,” he said.
 "That is why we have chosen the unlikely scenario of an earthquake, because the UK is not accustomed to such incidents and it is therefore outside all normal planning assumptions."
 The last “major” tremor to hit the UK was one measuring 5.2 on the Richter scale which hit Lincolnshire in February 2008 and injured one man who broke his pelvis.
 According to the British Geological Society there are between 200 and 300 earthquakes every year in the UK with just 11 people dying when records began in 974.
 The strongest British earthquake was the 1931 Dogger Bank earthquake, which measured 6.1 on the Richter scale.
 One woman in Hull died after suffering a heart attack and the head of the waxwork of Dr Crippen fell off at Madame Tussauds.
 Last weekend New Zealand was hit by a devastating 7.0 quake, which damaged 100,000 homes and left a bill of NZ$2 billion (£930 million) but killed no one.

thank u very much Grace!!! but so far, i've managed to (i think) convince my family & some of my friends to not buy any Olympic tickets or not to go to the Olympics AT ALL! im also thinking of printing out posters about the REAL truth about the Olympics & wondering around some of the streets of London & pinning them up on walls. Spreading the message in any way possible is better than sitting at home & seeing (if it actually happens) 100,000 pple killed on the TV  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5k

May 24, 2012, 08:10:03 AM
I don't know if it has been already published but some "interesting" photos here ....  :-[

Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 08:22:31 AM by mac5k
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

May 24, 2012, 11:58:19 AM

???
Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 12:00:54 PM by CC
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

paula-c

May 24, 2012, 02:23:40 PM
These things with an eye are everywhere :errrr:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late