use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Re: LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS
July 27, 2012, 11:57:41 AM
@likemike, wow  :affraid: I don't know what to say...I have this feeling like London Olympics will be the start of the NWO, it will be filled with this stuff, oh god that ute commercial just came on  :icon_rolleyes:...anyway, I will be watching these Olympics VERY closely...is it just me or does anyone else have a really bad feeling about this?...what the hell is this world coming too?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

gwynnedTopic starter

July 27, 2012, 12:04:38 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@likemike, wow  :affraid: I don't know what to say...I have this feeling like London Olympics will be the start of the NWO, it will be filled with this stuff, oh god that ute commercial just came on  :icon_rolleyes:...anyway, I will be watching these Olympics VERY closely...is it just me or does anyone else have a really bad feeling about this?...what the hell is this world coming too?

Actually I have a very GOOD feeling about it.

Something that cheered me up was this.

Included on the track are some British staples -- "God Save the Queen" will be heard, as Queen Elizabeth II will be in attendance. But Boyle, also known for edgier fare such as 1996's "Trainspotting," has opted to use the grimier Sex Pistols version of the anthem.

Whose crazy idea was THAT and how is it the Queen is going along with it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 27, 2012, 12:19:41 PM

Actually I have a very GOOD feeling about it.

Something that cheered me up was this.

Included on the track are some British staples -- "God Save the Queen" will be heard, as Queen Elizabeth II will be in attendance. But Boyle, also known for edgier fare such as 1996's "Trainspotting," has opted to use the grimier Sex Pistols version of the anthem.

Whose crazy idea was THAT and how is it the Queen is going along with it?

But don't you think something will happen, I mean it might not be a huge disaster but it might be something subtle. I mean in the logo there is zion, the mascots have one eye (all seeing eye) etc. there might be something in the opening ceremony that eludes to the NWO etc.

Sometimes I think knowing these things and thinking for myself is much of a curse than it is a blessing. You see the people around you who are completely blind and you think to yourself (well at least I do) 'I wish I could go through life not knowing what I know' and 'flow through life like them' but then there is a side of you that wants to know and wants to think about the things going on around you, truth seeking I guess. But sometimes it's like you make yourself your own prison, I don't mean to sound down or negative, but I see and think about things like this everyday, not that I'm paranoid, but it's just what I see, you know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 27, 2012, 12:23:32 PM
I am very excited about the Olympic games this time because I really think that is gonna happen something concerning the hoax, or we will see Michael or we will listen his voice or there will be some winks to the hoax but I have a gut feeling that something is about to happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

July 27, 2012, 12:32:22 PM
Here's an Olympic connection. Both the hoax and the Olympics are the World Games.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 27, 2012, 01:49:45 PM
I am very excited about the Olympic games this time because I really think that is gonna happen something concerning the hoax, or we will see Michael or we will listen his voice or there will be some winks to the hoax but I have a gut feeling that something is about to happen.

Would be nice, but don't get your hopes up. Surely won't be Michael in the flesh. That would be complete and utter chaos. There are so many speculations concerning the 2012 Olympics. If anything, I would expect something similar to a bio-terror attack. Too much to even go into detail about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2012, 02:16:01 PM
Here's an Olympic connection. Both the hoax and the Olympics are the World Games.
TRUTH
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 27, 2012, 02:31:34 PM
It's starting...let's see what happens, will there be fireworks tonight?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 27, 2012, 02:36:23 PM
It's probably only a rumor , but I wanted to share this with you guys...
I also asked Nadia, one of my Fb friend to translate the first article, you have the text and the links below the pics ....

SENSATION! IN WAITING OF M.J. This evening the king of pop is coming back!
Fans from all over the world are waiting to see again their idol

Yesterday Nikolai Kazandjiev from Plovdiv (BG city) gave an interview for a BG site (kliuki.bg) and today the euphoria evolved to hysteria. The idol M.J. will open the Ol. Games in London - this eve at 23.00h.
At the big sport event are expected thousands of fans of the star, who expect M.J. to resurrect. According to the man from Plovdiv, M.J. is an associate of conspiracy theory, along with his family and the US government.
"This is a great illusion! Michael is alive! Tell me, who saw him dead?" - says Nikolai. Many times M.J. has been spoken of Hudini's trick , where he shows and disappears.
The pop icon has always been interested in the mystical and unexplainable. Even several times mentioned that everything is a game. "I like to hide!" - said Michael in "This is it" - a film about the unfulfilled concerts in London 2009.
Besides that that he will show this eve, M.J. will come into notice, which is a conception to master another, much more important political game. The guy from Plovdiv already counts the hours of his idol's return.
 "The great moment will surpise all" - explained Niki. We remind that the O. Games' slogan is „The Greatest Show On Earth” - a song from childhood years of M.J. while he was singing with his brothers of Jackson Five. Will the king of pop appear - we'll see!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 27, 2012, 02:46:47 PM
Quite possible Sim, this is London's third time, there is so much pointing to this city...3rd times a charm right? so excited.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

diggyon

July 27, 2012, 02:50:06 PM
use_your_illusion
But don't you think something will happen, I mean it might not be a huge disaster but it might be something subtle. I mean in the logo there is zion, the mascots have one eye (all seeing eye) etc. there might be something in the opening ceremony that eludes to the NWO etc.

Sometimes I think knowing these things and thinking for myself is much of a curse than it is a blessing. You see the people around you who are completely blind and you think to yourself (well at least I do) 'I wish I could go through life not knowing what I know' and 'flow through life like them' but then there is a side of you that wants to know and wants to think about the things going on around you, truth seeking I guess. But sometimes it's like you make yourself your own prison, I don't mean to sound down or negative, but I see and think about things like this everyday, not that I'm paranoid, but it's just what I see, you know?

You know what? I sometimes feel the same too. But I still, I am so happy to be among those who see the world from a different perspective. Believe me, it's a gift. Thanks to Michael all the evil has been exposed.

I've been watching BBC news for over 2 hours now. Suddenly a reporter was making a joke and mentioned the word " ....explode...". i wasn't really paying attention but in the studio the guy told the reporter:" Oh, you are very well informed.." and he started to laugh. Did someone  see that? That was really shocking!!! It was exactly 2 hours ago!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 27, 2012, 02:53:27 PM
use_your_illusion

You know what? I sometimes feel the same too. But I still, I am so happy to be among those who see the world from a different perspective. Believe me, it's a gift. Thanks to Michael all the evil has been exposed.

I've been watching BBC news for over 2 hours now. Suddenly a reporter was making a joke and mentioned the word " ....explode...". i wasn't really paying attention but in the studio the guy told the reporter:" Oh, you are very well informed.." and he started to laugh. Did someone  see that? That was really shocking!!! It was exactly 2 hours ago!

Your right it is  :icon_razz:
Nope, I'm watching Channel 9, I'm really anticipating what might happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 27, 2012, 03:01:43 PM
 :WTF: A lot of talk about Jerusalem and making it a better world of equality and freedom.
Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 03:04:05 PM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 27, 2012, 03:05:16 PM
Quite possible Sim, this is London's third time, there is so much pointing to this city...3rd times a charm right? so excited.
Yes, there are a lot of clues pointing to London & England , even if we think only about all the "V for Vendetta" connections and it's enough to have a legitimate belief that ...maybe ... just maybe! he might BAM at the Olympics! IDK!

Then there are also many clues pointing towards the Olympic Games!!

So I think we should be all eyes and ears during these games....

Maybe it won't be a BAM, but maybe we'll receive some clues !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

July 27, 2012, 03:07:32 PM
The opening ceremony is beginning, and i can't see anything i am in my job :computer-losy-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions