Re: Dr. Murray's Police Interview
October 10, 2011, 06:32:23 PM
"Detective Smith: Alright you spoke with the doctor-- or correction-- Detective Porche?
Detective Martinez: He had a little fedora on.
Dr. Murray: Porche?
Detective Martinez: He had a fedora on. Him and his partner?
Dr. Murray: That is the guy. He is the one who--
Detective Smith: White haired guy?
Dr. Murray: That's the one who spoke to me at the hospital."

beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 10, 2011, 07:15:43 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"So before I said Yes I pulled a psychology team together. I'm doing all of this. And I said "we need some help. We need some back up here. The children need to see their daddy. Do you think its a good idea?" "

If he would pull a psychology team together for the children, why didn't he pull a medical team together for Michael when he needed it?

There are many other contradictions in this police interview. As I read this, I feel more and more like I'm reading a script to a play/movie/show.

To me sounds as if Murray would be MJ´s alter ego  pale/ or as id murray was protecting Michael and he needed to leave for good, that´s why the kids saw him again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

October 10, 2011, 10:06:45 PM
"So before I said Yes I pulled a psychology team together. I'm doing all of this. And I said "we need some help. We need some back up here. The children need to see their daddy. Do you think its a good idea?" "

If he would pull a psychology team together for the children, why didn't he pull a medical team together for Michael when he needed it?

There are many other contradictions in this police interview. As I read this, I feel more and more like I'm reading a script to a play/movie/show.

To me sounds as if Murray would be MJ´s alter ego  pale/ or as id murray was protecting Michael and he needed to leave for good, that´s why the kids saw him again.

I'm not completely convinced on the Murray is Michael theory, but metophorically it is very plausible. I just find it rather odd that Murray could find time to pull together a psychology team (at UCLA with all the chaos), yet Murray did not consider to assign medical help to monitor Michael while he looked for a watch  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 10, 2011, 10:50:54 PM
They said that he was bald, and if I am not mistaken, somewhere, they stated that MJ had some kind of cap on, while in the bed?  I can't remember who said that, maybe the security guard?  Anyway, the photo of him at the hospital, pictures  him with a full head of hair.  Are we suppose to believe that that was a wig, or some kind of extensions tied onto his head?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2011, 12:59:47 PM
Are we suppose to believe that that was a wig, or some kind of extensions tied onto his head?

well...that's what autopsy says anyway  :? Wig attached and some front balding. I don't get the surgical cap.... to protect wig??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2011, 01:45:59 PM
THIS
       IS
           A
              HOAX!!!!!!!

MICHAEL JACKSON IN A GENIUS! /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 25, 2011, 08:07:54 PM
Grace: Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 03:41:51 PM »

There's two versions of the transcript on TMZ:

1) 40 pages

2) 125 pages

In this extended version, the LAPD qualifies the document as a matter of the "LAPD internal affairs group".

The given C.S.R. number of Ms. Nadine Yoshida may refer to
1) Corporate Social Responsibility --> sustainability
2) Customer Service Request --> giving answers
3) Common Sense Rule --> mind first, emotions later.

Which explanation we're going to choose - there is some good at it.   

YOU REALLY HAVE TO READ THE LONG VERSION TO BELIEVE IT.

Grace you are a GENIUS ,this is so TREUE: "YOU REALLY HAVE TO READ THE LONG VERSION TO BELIEVE IT."
I want to thank you very much,I saw almost all your posts and you are very clever girl  respect/!!!
Now let's see what we have here: 2 versions of the Transcript ,lol with a single DIFFERENCE betewn them: ONE is LONGER,and ONE is SHORTER  afraid/.Do you understand what I'm talking about here???? Look at the picture you posted above!

Do you remember about the WHAT'S THE BIG FRIGIN'DIFFERENCE,on TMZ?!?

THIS IS IT,That's our ANSWER.Everything in this HOAX is MIRRORED(man in the mirror) ,but in ONE MIRROR,there is a DIFFERENCE!!!!

That's why we always have 2 SIDES OF A STORY,because"There Are Two Sides to Every Story"(Joshua 22:1-34) .

"Have you ever jumped to a conclusion before hearing both sides of a story? Have you ever failed to give someone the benefit of the doubt, even though they had never wronged you? This Sunday we will learn that “There Are Two Sides to Every Story.”

Michael is PLAYing with US.

This is a MOVIE ,so it has to be PERFECT,just like Michael likes  8-)!!!!

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions