Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh my ---- I don`t feel excited about looking into his very private life like this. Imagine it was your bedroom and all the items were discussed in public.

To me, yes, it looks a bit messy there, but hey, it`s his choice .... nothing to judge on, IMHO.

*giggles*...Michael is soooooooo Virgo ;D

I mean no disrespect to my Virgo members, but when I saw the pics of his bedroom today---that screamed "Virgo".  My brother is EXACTLY the same....messy messy messy.., I have two other friends who are EXACTLY the same (both Virgo)..messy, messy, messy...but will walk into a room and personally (their dress/attire etc...) look as clean as the board of health, you'd never know they were messy from the way they present themselves.

Towels everywhere, empty bottles, cartons (NEVER throws anything away) saves EVERYTHING and uses everything to the last drop!  He'll walk out of his underwear and drop them right there in the floor! (My brother that is, not saying Michael, lol).  It was a pain growing up because we shared a bathroom (I'm the neat freak of course). But if anyone came over to visit, he'd scrub clean from ceiling to floor spotless before letting anyone see it...but on a daily use, he didn't feel the need to be tidy. And it wasn't just his room...his car too! Oh God, don't even open the trunk  :shock:

Personally, I don't see anything wrong in seeing into his "inner sanctum"....Michael was human, and very much a man! If it was spotless, I'd have serious reservations it was real!

Michael needed us to believe he was there in that house...I'm convinvced  ;)

***I just wanted to add...the emphasis of the photos was placed on the "pills" and medications in the room...the mess was just to convince it was indeed Michaels space.
Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 03:32:26 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The room 'scene' looks completely staged to me.  On the surface, it looks like the room of a drug-adled addict.  But when you start to look at the details...there's quite a lot of pictures with babies and children.  It kinda reminds me of how the media is, on the surface, believing that MJ was SO dependant on drugs....but that's because they are not seeing the details...they are not zooming out, so to speak...and they never have when it comes to Mike.  They've always only looked at the surface and went with the story that 'sold'.

Lol, look at the Bedspread on the 12th picture.
You can see the number 7  :shock: 

As for the "7" on the bed...it does seem to be a 7...but it's hard to tell for sure.  It would be really interesting (and great) if it really is a 7 because it would mean it was obviously placed.  We've seen the number '7' in a few other places in the trial already...the tape of him supposedly drugged outta his mind (tape length, tape time), and on HLN yesterday, Jane said that Fleak made 7 specific mistakes at the scene (I didn't hear her entire testimony, so I'm not sure if this is true).  Maybe anything with a "7" attached to it is to reassure us that it is, indeed, part of the hoax.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Sarahli

Concerning the messiness of the room I think it's in Jermaine's new book that I have read that Michael liked when things were tidy, he even mentions I think Michael adjusting a pillow because he didn't like how it was placed. So it doesn't really match what's shown in these pictures.  confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

I believe this is what is on the dresser

Quoted from Amazon

Product Description
This Ultimate Collection by Michael Jackson showcases the king of pop’s career from childhood in the Jackson 5, right up to the present day. It includes four CDs of classic tracks, alternate takes and rarities plus a bonus, previously unreleased DVD of a show in Bucharest during the Dangerous world tour.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

all4loveandbelieve

Michael loves his children, he would never have these drugs in his room, when his children would have access to them. He will not have his children see all these drugs. These children could have come in his room anytime of the day, to see their father.. Why would Michael put his children in jeopardy with these drugs in his room??

Secondly I don't think this is really Michael's room. Yes it is a room in his home, but someone else was living in that room whom was very sick. I have always felt it, and I still feel it. The question is who was this person who died in Michael's place??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

Concerning the messiness of the room I think it's in Jermaine's new book that I have read that Michael liked when things were tidy, he even mentions I think Michael adjusting a pillow because he didn't like how it was placed. So it doesn't really match what's shown in these pictures.  confused/

I agree with you.. Michael is too much of a perfectionist. A perfectionist will never leave a room or anything disorganized.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Raikiramari

The room 'scene' looks completely staged to me.  On the surface, it looks like the room of a drug-adled addict.  But when you start to look at the details...there's quite a lot of pictures with babies and children.  It kinda reminds me of how the media is, on the surface, believing that MJ was SO dependant on drugs....but that's because they are not seeing the details...they are not zooming out, so to speak...and they never have when it comes to Mike.  They've always only looked at the surface and went with the story that 'sold'.

Lol, look at the Bedspread on the 12th picture.
You can see the number 7  :shock: 

As for the "7" on the bed...it does seem to be a 7...but it's hard to tell for sure.  It would be really interesting (and great) if it really is a 7 because it would mean it was obviously placed.  We've seen the number '7' in a few other places in the trial already...the tape of him supposedly drugged outta his mind (tape length, tape time), and on HLN yesterday, Jane said that Fleak made 7 specific mistakes at the scene (I didn't hear her entire testimony, so I'm not sure if this is true).  Maybe anything with a "7" attached to it is to reassure us that it is, indeed, part of the hoax.

With L.O.V.E. always.

As I've seen there is anothe Picture posted up here, it doesn't seem like a Seven from the other Picture. But how would they get it at an almost perfect angle. Strange, huh?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

MissG

I gathered screenshots of pictures that were shown during the testimony of the coroner, Elissa Fleak.

Maybe we'll see something that we missed earlier.

Let's go ...

to start...just look at the bed...the pillows, the blanket, that black cable, a blue thing between the bed and the chair....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Yes same. Jermaine mentioned his mother was exceptionally tidy to the point where Jermaine now believes he has OCD.

I guess living in such a small house with so many people you would have to stay organised. Maybe Mike just went to the opposite extreme. That happens sometimes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

Grace

Michael shows us in a reality "live" show and makes us experience - through painting and developping accurately to the dot these scenes - what reality in life is:

missing care for and abandonment of children, abuse, neglect, disparition,
 in short: a REAL mess everywhere.

Would we notice this reality if it were not Michael we are focussing on?
 Would we notice this if we would not care for Michael's children?

I read on fan pages "how could he do this to his kids - one cannot live with all these drugs in the house when having small children".
 So true in at least two perspectives - yet the limber is so thick in front of some eyes that even a spyhole making only one glimpse of light feasible seems overwhelmingly unrealistic, still.

The child support and family doctor theme is only one of several themes in this journey but it is a very important one.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Adi

Looking at these pictures and how things are moved or in different locations depending on the picture reminds me of the TMZ "Spot the Difference" thing they do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

doesn´t look to you that there is someone behind the curtain?? Look at the way is folded in the middle just right behind the chair  WTF??  like if someone is hiding behind it and pinching it.

pareidolia? I see the face of a child similar to the picture just on the bottom of the curtain  WTF??

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

Back to this pic

yellow curtain, T shaped iv stand, spoon feed baby pic...Can we do something with this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

paula-c

doesn´t look to you that there is someone behind the curtain?? Look at the way is folded in the middle just right behind the chair  WTF??  like if someone is hiding behind it and pinching it.

pareidolia? I see the face of a child similar to the picture just on the bottom of the curtain  WTF??

yes it is true
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Hmmm...you're right MissG it really seems that someone is hiding behind that curtain... :shock: someone's been playing hide & seek with the investigators... I wonder who it might be?  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal