~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
10/5/2011 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(0:00) Why did Conrad Murray record a drugged up Michael Jackson? Harvey thinks it was simply a keepsake.
(3:20) We play a snippet of the disturbing recording.
(6:01) Did Michael actually have a LOW voice? Harvey thinks "Michael Jackson" was just an act.
(12:30) After hearing the audio recording ... do you think MJ could've accidentally killed himself while in that state?
(18:30) Kim Kardashian buys ANOTHER ridiculously expensive car -- is she just rubbing her money in our faces?
(26:02) Harvey's take on how money can't buy happiness.
(33:30) David Cassidy thinks Sony has been screwing him out of profits -- for 37 years! He calls in to explain why it took so long to sue.
(44:45) Johnny Bananas is suing HBO for using his name -- and he dukes it out with our attorney Jason over the merits of the lawsuit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

TMZ LIVE
MJ Secrets EXPOSED
In WTF??
Shocking  WTF?? Audio Recording     (6:01) Did Michael actually have a LOW voice? Harvey thinks "Michael Jackson" was just an act. lolol/ /cook/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you uncle Harvey.. You said it, it is just an act, like I suspected.. This can really be damaging to Conrad Murray. I wonder if Conrad really wanted to kill Michael, and Michael found out and called someone to help him out. While Murray was in the other room calling so many girlfriends, and patient, that's when Michael made his escape? Then who took his place in his room. I am just speaking out loud. I am trying to find out what happened that day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Thank you uncle Harvey.. You said it, it is just an act, like I suspected.. This can really be damaging to Conrad Murray. I wonder if Conrad really wanted to kill Michael, and Michael found out and called someone to help him out. While Murray was in the other room calling so many girlfriends, and patient, that's when Michael made his escape? Then who took his place in his room. I am just speaking out loud. I am trying to find out what happened that day.

I wonder the SAME exact thing.  ???/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

CC

TMZ
LIVE MJ EXPOSED
 /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

MissG

I didn´t understand why to talk about this:
"(18:30) Kim Kardashian buys ANOTHER ridiculously expensive car -- is she just rubbing her money in our faces?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

10/5/2011 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

(0:00) Why did Conrad Murray record a drugged up Michael Jackson? Harvey thinks it was simply a keepsake.
(3:20) We play a snippet of the disturbing recording.
(6:01) Did Michael actually have a LOW voice? Harvey thinks "Michael Jackson" was just an act.
(12:30) After hearing the audio recording ... do you think MJ could've accidentally killed himself while in that state?
(18:30) Kim Kardashian buys ANOTHER ridiculously expensive car -- is she just rubbing her money in our faces?
(26:02) Harvey's take on how money can't buy happiness.
(33:30) David Cassidy thinks Sony has been screwing him out of profits -- for 37 years! He calls in to explain why it took so long to sue.
(44:45) Johnny Bananas is suing HBO for using his name -- and he dukes it out with our attorney Jason over the merits of the lawsuit.

Mmmmmm..... smiley_spider,mr.Levin,on what planet are you LIVING,Marte??????
Of course Michael has LOW voice  lolol/ mj_bad/.Do you want some of it LIVE,do you  geek/?????Ok here it is,enjoy and piss in your pants  :lol: :lol: ;):

Michael Jackson - Scream - Live HIStory Tour Brunei Remastered HD
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsIAOdzdvHU[/youtube]

BTW it is just me or the question should be asked backwards  afraid/????

Harvey thinks "Michael Jackson"(soft voice) was just an act.Did Michael actually have a LOW voice?

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chinbie

i love tmz and harvey /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He almost sounds hypnotised to me.

Propofol - The hypnotic-sedative etc. etc..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Finally someone is coming up to my version.  beerchug  I have been like sayin this, sayin, and sayin.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Finally someone is coming up to my version.  beerchug  I have been like sayin this, sayin, and sayin.......

Totally think the same and have been sayin it too  beerchug beerchug Some people wanted Michael dead and Murray needed money, but I think MJ may have found out soon enough to plan a stand in. Just not sure how he did it. The hospice patient maybe...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

MJonmind

But that would mean Murray had actually been giving Michael propofol nightly for 6 weeks already in which case he would have been dead long ago if true (not proper equipment). So are you saying the new guy/double got killed in MJ's place after he was sneaked out while Murray was in the bathroom.  Or you think a corps of someone else or dummy snuck in would fool Murray?  Murray has to be in on the hoax IMO. I don't think he's even a real doctor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't get it.   /scream/

So what's with all the pages of numerology etc etc Pepsi incident blah blah? /pull hair/

One minute I read on here we are stupid to think it wasn't planned for 20 odd years (and haven't done our homework - smack smack), the next I read that it was something he did pretty much last minute to escape a murdering Murry.

No wonder I am still 50/50 on it all.   /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raikiramari

I don't get it.   /scream/

So what's with all the pages of numerology etc etc Pepsi incident blah blah? /pull hair/

One minute I read on here we are stupid to think it wasn't planned for 20 odd years (and haven't done our homework - smack smack), the next I read that it was something he did pretty much last minute to escape a murdering Murry.

No wonder I am still 50/50 on it all.   /white flag/

._. Calm down, we all have our own theories. You just have to find yours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

But that would mean Murray had actually been giving Michael propofol nightly for 6 weeks already in which case he would have been dead long ago if true (not proper equipment). So are you saying the new guy/double got killed in MJ's place after he was sneaked out while Murray was in the bathroom.  Or you think a corps of someone else or dummy snuck in would fool Murray?  Murray has to be in on the hoax IMO. I don't think he's even a real doctor.

Mjonmind of course Murray is in THE HOAX and he never gave Michael anything,lol,  ;) the whole thing is a HOAX.The supose "BODY" don't match the AUTOPSY,remember????? And you know why???? Because THE AUTOPSY itself is a fake!!!!!!!!! The name,the he height,all the DEtails are FAKE of a FAKE.Since 2009 all the family,especially Latoya and Joseph keep say tht Murray is the fall guy,lol  :roll: .Let's see Murray is a BLACK guy,and more than that he is the MURDERER aka the FALL GUY.Mjonmind don't you see that this is just a METAPHOR?????? He is not THE REAL MURDERER here!!! "THE MURDERER"of THE KING OF POP is not Murray,is somone else !!!! And you know who,and I will not tell here,because it will CREATE CONTROVERSY,lol .
I LOVE YOU and you know that,so KEEP THE FAITH and ENJOY THE RIDE,ok ????
Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 08:07:24 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions