You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson's Fingerprints Not On Any Propofol Bottles --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Oct 03, 2011 @ 10:30AM   print it send it
WENNBy Jen Heger
Radar Legal Editor

As Dr. Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial enters its second week, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Michael Jackson's fingerprints were not found on any of the Propofol bottles.

Dr. Murray's lawyers contend that when the Houston-based cardiologist left the King of Pop briefly on the morning of June 25, 2009, he grabbed a bottle of the drug, ingested it, and then subsequently died.

Dr. Murray's attorney Ed Chernoff told the jury during opening statements that Jackson self-administered an extra dose of Propofol and Lorazepam creating "a perfect storm in his body, that killed him instantly...there was no CPR, nor doctor, no paramedic, no machine that was going to revive  Michael Jackson. He died so rapidly, so instantly, he didn’t even have time to close his eyes."

PHOTOS: Key Players Of The Conrad Murray Trial

The defense might have a hard time convincing the jury of this, since there were no fingerprints of Jackson's found on any of the Propofol bottles. "Plain and simply, the Los Angeles Police Department didn't find any fingerprints of Michael Jackson's on ANY Propofol bottles or the Lorazepam bottles. There were no partial fingerprints of Michael's or any unknown prints on the medication bottles," a source close to the situation tells us.

It was a blistering week for Dr. Murray's defense team, as two paramedics, and the attending emergency room doctor all testified that at no point did Dr. Murray ever reveal that he had given Jackson Propofol. The first paramedic on the scene, Richard Senneff said that after Jackson was loaded into the ambulance, he went back up to the bedroom to quickly retrieve some medical equipment. The medic told the jury he saw Murray putting lidocaine vials into a bag.

The Jackson Family Arrive at Dr. Conrad Murray's Trial

Paramedic Martin Blount also took the stand and testified that when he arrived at Jackson's house, Dr. Murray appeared "agitated" and asked "for help."

Dr. Richelle Cooper, the emergency room doctor at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, who treated Jackson, told jurors on Friday that he was "clinically dead" on arrival. She will resume her testimony on Monday morning.

RadarOnline.com will continue live streaming the trial, starting at 8:45am PT today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Dr. Murray's lawyers contend that when the Houston-based cardiologist left the King of Pop briefly on the morning of June 25, 2009, he grabbed a bottle of the drug, ingested it, and then subsequently died.

No finger prints and anyway how do you ingest propofol from a vial? It is sealed and accessed by needle/syringe. It's physically impossible unless MJ drew it up, removed the needle then squirted it into his mouth, which I highly doubt since if he had only just woken from the previous dose Murray gave him he would be groggy and uncoordinated.

I hope the prosecution thoroughly shreds this ingestion rot once and for all. The way they are going though I have my doubts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

all4loveandbelieve

The best part ingesting propofol burns your throat. In the autopsy did they find his throat burned? (well whom ever was in place of Michael) We all know that was not Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal