Re: The BAD Theme
October 04, 2011, 08:57:57 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Looking4truth I'm with you on this  /bravo/ .Since 2009 ,almost everything points to BAD ERA,and on the cover of the album MICHAEL you can clearly see that there is "MICHAEL" in the  middle,before BAD era in the LEFT,and after BAD era on the RIGHT.Something like REAL versus Fantasy,BEFORE-AFTER.

Michael told us many,many times about his plans to make movies and it's very strange because this is what Frank Dileo said in 2007 ,regarding Michael and MOVIES  :?:

“Unfortunately, they talked Michael into it by promising him—now this is according to Michael, and I believe this—by promising him that if he fired me and hired Sandy Gallin, that he’d be able to make movies in Hollywood. Now the truth be told, Michael never made a movie. The only movie [besides 1978’s The Wiz] he’s ever made was with me, and that was Moonwalker.”

So who knows but I really dont BELIEVE that Michael fired Frank for that,Michael is not that tipe of people,he is a LOVING human being and Frank is a part of the PLAN.remember Frank was beside Michael at 2005"TRIAL",and he was at THIS IS IT premiere also  8-) .

LOVE

Thanks for responding! I wonder if Michael ever really fired Frank Dileo at all. Maybe he had to disappear in public for security reasons or because Frank is not the illusion, he's someone behind the illusion, along with MJ, his family and a few acquaintances and friends. I don't know. This is pure speculation on my end. In any event, SOMETHING must've happened during this era damnit! And I hope we find out what or else I may go nuts like this:  /overreacting/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions