You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@ISingYouToMe
I think MJ is trying to make a point about the corruption in the medical field because there is no way all of this madness is real..
as Michael said, "you've got many doctors that aren't so sure"
truly Michael..i can imagine how you have been burned over the years by "doctors" who aren't so sure.

It may be so. On a side note, if a doctor IS sure, and what he says is to raid your wallet, he's probably lying. P.S. I love your username :) . Australia, right? Or do you know personally about things like this?
:)  haha yeah its from Austrailia...i just loved that part of the film. I don't know about it personally YET... thats why i am here...i have hope, and i'll sing him to me  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"err...I don't want to die, I want to live forever!" - Michael Jackson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would need to find and read again the AR, but what I remember is that what was found in the stomach was a dark fluid and left overs of some pills.

Do any of ou remember that?

Maybe it was the beet juice drink that the chef fixed him.  That would be a dark fluid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Michael is a super intelligent man, why would he drink the propofol, he knows that it is no good for him that it is only by intravenous. Hypothetical speaking, let's say he did take propofol to fall asleep, why would he drink it? I think people should open their eyes and start waking up and give a big fat credit to Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Nobody drank Propofol that day. It's biggest BS in the case. It's a joke. I don't believe
they'll keep insisting on that - it's just too much, even for brainwashed
audience. They can't be for real with that thought and shocking thing is some
people do think he... drank propofol!  /overreacting/

First, that won't kill you, maybe you'll end up with upset stomach later.
2nd, if we follow the version, drugged MJ asleep suddenly wakes up [when Dr. visits
bathroom], with all the stuff attached to him and full bladder, looks around, what,
maybe even walks around? finds bottles, somehow that half-asleep drugged man opens the
bottle... with his teeth? No? Gets Propofol using syringe he found? Drinks all that using
syringe in his mouth? Falls dead back on bed so fast his eyes stay open? Hello? It's all absurd.
 They better change their theory now. It's intentionally absurd don't you think. Go, Chernoff-Columbo.
Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 11:39:03 AM by Aidan_81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions