PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Woahhh wait a second! Weren't we told that Murray left the hospital to get Michael's bleaching cream and never came back? But now they say that he was there for 2 hours after Michael died.  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Woahhh wait a second! Weren't we told that Murray left the hospital to get Michael's bleaching cream and never came back? But now they say that he was there for 2 hours after Michael died.  suspicious//

Yeah.... I heard several times that Murray disappeared for a few days after Michael's death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Hi @ all. Usually i am in the German forum, but i found a familiar image on the internet i want to show you, where Murray arrived at the hospital (the day where Michael "died"). The man left in the image is exactly the same person which was in the tmz video today  8-) 

I hope you could understand my english.   :oops: ::P

L.O.V.E

Isn't Dr. Murray suppose to be really tall...like 6'5"? The man walking into the hospital with the EMT's and Security doesn't seem like he's much taller than them. :?
I don't get the "anxious pacing" comment either.....to me he looks like he walked in the waiting room, got a bottle of water and walked out....you can't sip a drink and frantically pace at the same time!
This looks more like a "planned security camera appearance" to place him at the hospital.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Can anyone confirm if this video was Defence Exhibit B?  I'm thinking it might've been...I think that Exhibit B was either a video clip or pic of Murray in the hospital.  If it is, in fact, what the defence entered as Exhibit B...maybe we're missing something and TMZ is trying to get us to notice it?

bangbang

With L.O.V.E. always.

I was wondering about that too. I missed Exhibit B. I was watching it when Exhibit C and D came but missed B. Is this video it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Can anyone confirm if this video was Defence Exhibit B?  I'm thinking it might've been...I think that Exhibit B was either a video clip or pic of Murray in the hospital.  If it is, in fact, what the defence entered as Exhibit B...maybe we're missing something and TMZ is trying to get us to notice it?

bangbang

With L.O.V.E. always.

Yes it's Exhibit B (normally  :lol: ). TMZ is trying to tell us that "this is it" for some reason. But what? Like PureLove said Murray was presumed to have left the hospital to supposedly go back at the home, but clearly he was still at the hospital until 5PM or so...we must be missing something. Is it possible that there's more to that footage? Don't know but maybe that this Exhibit will be of crucial importance in the still to unfold scenario.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

He wasn’t concerned about vanishing creame, he wanted to remove all that lidocaine that proved he had been injecting Michael over and over with propofol and would blow his theory of Michael dranking it out of the water.  He HAD to get that creme.  It incriminated him to a science.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

everlastinglove_MJ

"Paces frantically" I don't see Dr. Murray pacing frantically. The media tend to exaggerate the story or put it dramatically to get attention and to suggest that CM is acting frantically because of a guilty conscience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

How did Murray get back to 100 Carolwood to get his car if he rode the ambulance and the security wouldn't take him back. Does anyone have those pics of the garage at 100 Carolwood with the car inside. Is it the same one as this exhibit pic?

I seem to recall something about Murrays Car being impounded on or around June 25?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal