Who was it?? The Doc/body Guard or Emts??
October 01, 2011, 02:32:41 AM
Im may be going nutty, but I could have swarn I heard Alveraz say that he and CM took MJ off the bed, but then one of the EMTs said that he saw MJ on the bed and he fellow 2 other EMTs were taking MJ off the bed!! So who was it, please say I am not hearing and seeing things?? /scream/ /pull hair/   Please and thank you ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

MJonmind

Re: Who was it?? The Doc/body Guard or Emts??
October 01, 2011, 03:31:14 AM
What I heard was that Senneff the medic walked into the room and saw CM and Alverez moving MJ off the bed to the floor on the side of the bed. Then because there was no room to work there, 2 medics moved MJ to the large area by the foot of the bed. Hope that helps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2011, 04:07:07 AM
Ahh ok  I thought I was losing it hahaha. Thank you bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

curls

October 01, 2011, 05:03:41 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Im may be going nutty, but I could have swarn I heard Alveraz say that he and CM took MJ off the bed, but then one of the EMTs said that he saw MJ on the bed and he fellow 2 other EMTs were taking MJ off the bed!! So who was it, please say I am not hearing and seeing things?? /scream/ /pull hair/   Please and thank you ;D

I think you're right to go  /scream/ !! Alvarez said he and Murray moved MJ to the floor WHILE he was still on the 911 call. He even showed how he put the phone under his chin/shoulder to do it. Then Senneff said when he walked in about 5 minutes later, they were half way through putting him on the floor. So that's not right for starters. Then I think Blount said he was on the bed, but something came up last night and I wasn't able to watch much, so I could be wrong there! Then they ALL moved him, because he was so heavy(!), to the foot of the bed to give them more room to work.

What I'd like to know is why we don't hear from the others on the scene. There were 5, but we only have 2 as witnesses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2011, 05:11:33 AM
I noticed this too. None of the testimonies about Michael's actual position at various times match.

1) Alverez said he helped move Michael to the floor during the 911 with Murray
2) Senneff said when he entered the room 5 minutes later, Michael's feet were on the floor and his upper half was still in the bed, but that he was in the process of being moved and he describes how Murray and two of the paramedics move Michael to the floor, then they all move Michael to the foot of the bed. Alverez is still in the room pacing, but doesn't seem to be involved at this time
3) Blount said, Michael was fully on the bed when he came in after Senneff and 2 paramedics helped move Michael onto the floor, before they all moved him to the foot of the bed and he does not recall seeing Alverez in the room at all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

October 01, 2011, 05:23:41 AM
Ok so now Im lost again /scream/ /pull hair/ pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

October 01, 2011, 05:28:57 AM
@Becca, don't feel lost! Just keep in mind that their testimonies don't match - that's all we need to know.  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 01, 2011, 05:48:31 AM
I didn't get to hear Blount, but Curls, I noticed that timing problem, too :lol:. So the EMT's were there in the blink of an eye, or CM and Alverez froze in position till they came.  And remember Senneff said that odd thing about the big strong Heron (?) "strong as an ox, doing compressions",  :? on a frail slip of a man??  Also, Blunt intubated MJ and he said something like, "He had it in, in the blink of an eye!"  Weird.

Something else strange was when he talked about them getting MJ off the bed, they had MJ's feet already on the floor with his upper body still on the bed, and then swung the upper body onto the floor. What an awkward way for 2 people to move a skinny body onto the floor.

Lastly, remember Front sang "99 bottles of propofol on the wall" and the poster of many propofol bottles on the wall in the courtroom.  TS said,
Yeah--and maybe I have amnesia, so maybe someone with a better memory than me can help me out!  But it seems like if we put all these propofol bottle stories together, it would go something like this:

#1. MJ was dying or dead; but instead of calling 911, CM started picking up propofol bottles.

#2. CM continued picking up propofol bottles for so long, that someone else had to call 911 for him.

#3. When the paramedics arrived, CM was still picking up propofol bottles.

#4. After the paramedics arrived, instead of working on the patient--CM kept picking up propofol bottles, and let the paramedics tend to the patient.

#5. About HALF AN HOUR later, the paramedics and the patient were in the ambulance ready to race off to the hospital; but they waited for CM, who was visible though the upstairs window--STILL picking up propofol bottles!!!

#6. After arriving at the hospital, CM made some excuse about going back to hide the cream; but he really wanted to go back and FINISH hiding the propofol bottles!!!!!

#7. When investigators came to the scene later, they found all the bottles that CM did not finish picking up--including THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT BOTTLE OF ALL, THE ONE IN PLAIN SIGHT BY THE NIGHSTAND, WHICH WAS THE FATAL BOTTLE, AND IS THE SMOKING GUN TO CONVICT MURRAY!!!!!!!  HOW COULD IT BE THAT AFTER PICKING UP HUNDREDS OF BOTTLES FOR AN HOUR OR SO, HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY FORGET TO PICK UP THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT BOTTLE OF ALL???????

So I heard Senneff say something like, "After taking Mr. Jackson to the ambulance, I returned to get our equipment and I saw Murray picking up items off the floor." "I was going to the ambulance but Dr. Murray was still picking up things, and then came to the ambulance."  "I saw vials on the nightstand."  :lol: :lol:

Senneff also mentioned that there was absolutely no equipment in the room other that the IV pole, oxygen tank, and the blue ambu bag for ventilation on the floor which he said was not his.  Senneff explained that intubating the patient gets the oxygen directly into the lungs, whereas the ambu bag can cause air to go into the stomach. So how DID Murray manage to keep MJ breathing all those 6 weeks? It seems to me CM was operating like an anesthesiologist with as much professionalism as a back-alley abortionist with a coat hanger (how they were described before they had clinics).  Someone mentioned how the bottle in the slit in the saline bag would pretty much gaurantee an infection.
Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 05:57:09 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2011, 06:26:57 AM
 bounce/ I'm just glad that you guys can see what I mean. Ugh when will the maddness end /scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

October 01, 2011, 07:32:30 AM
I would just love to see some visual footage of all this so we could clearly see all these continuity errors!!!  Can you imagine it?  MJ on the bed, on the floor, half on/half off the bed, back on the bed, on the floor, at the side, at the foot!!!  lolol/
Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 07:34:14 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2011, 08:28:53 AM
What's amazing to me, is how come we can see these timing problems and neither the prosecution or defense can?  If all we saw was the mainstream coverage,  would we be able to piece it together so well?  Is the media crafting the story to fit their ideal mold....once again? 
I was so wishing someone was going to ask Blount if it is standard operation to pull up to a large residence and park so he needs to back out......that driveway is big.  It's just another detail both sides are missing.

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2011, 10:52:31 PM
it's funny because Dr. Drew atleast has noticed the inconsistencies so far. /bravo/  he is gonna do a show about it on monday at 9 pm et on HLN channel. yeah obviously this is a hoax and alvarez and the emts forgot their line. the non-believers are saying on twitter that they must have forgotten because it's been two years :roll:  since his death. this is a hot mess. if and if michael is really dead then, it's gotta be the most bizarre case i've ever come across in my life. but i truly believe that he is alive so moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." - Michael Jackson

October 01, 2011, 11:21:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
bounce/ I'm just glad that you guys can see what I mean. Ugh when will the maddness end /scream/
I feel exactly the same way as you.    Plus I think the way they discribed the scene sounds like an episode right out of the three stooges!   lolol/ 
Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 11:24:01 PM by andy1andy2
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

October 02, 2011, 12:41:00 AM
ETM Richard Senneff also wrote on his final official report (shown in court) that MJ’s birthday is Aug 28th.  I missed the year of birth & can't find it on the net anywhere.  Anyone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 02, 2011, 12:46:20 AM
What I don't understand is while Alvarez was speaking with the 911 operator, the operator told him that he needs to put the patient on a flat hard surface. So that was way before the emt's had arrived. SO tell me what were they waiting for? You see nothing seems to fit..

So don't worry their testimony is worth nothing. Michael is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal