You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One of the comments there

"she (Janet)  & her family sacrificed Michael cuz he was worth more dead than alive "

pale/ I've never heard this theory before pale/
i heard that theory before and it is total bullshit
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

One of the comments there

"she (Janet)  & her family sacrificed Michael cuz he was worth more dead than alive "

pale/ I've never heard this theory before pale/

Gina where did you see this horrible msg?
Please do not put this garbage in your head, do not listen to FAKE FANS. How can they even say that? They are so heartless and stupid.

Talking about Janet. I'M GOING TO HER CONCERT IN ABU DHABI ON OCTOBER 13th. Just wanted to share my happiness with you guys!  bounce/

Interesting.

What is up with all of the blue shirts and blue ties being worn to the trial? It's not the eye, for sure, but the light blue color has caught my eye.

Great find either way. Blessings.

Blue color generally represents calmness
Blue is a calming, soothing color which radiates peace and tranquility. If you are going into a hostile meeting with tense parties, then Blue is an excellent color choice.

But just because blue is peaceful, does not mean it is a weak color, it is persistent and everlasting, like waves upon the shore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

I could never believe that the family sacrificed Michael...that would be just heartless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

isn't the history of the 'all seeing eye' is that on eye looks at you and whoever looks away first is inferior.
The necklace worn by Janet is definitely not Illuminati, if it is it would destroy our entire theory of MJ fight AGAINST Illuminati.
Thanks Souza (and TheLittleMermaid) for clearing this eye necklace up ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It’s Janet’s way of telling them that Michael is watching them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

all4loveandbelieve

PureLove, shame on you girl! You of all people should have recognized this symbol! I have one as well, given to me by the owner of a lovely Turkish hotel I visited almost twenty years ago. And although the round one is the most common one, there are many different kinds now.

You know what I am talking about already? It's a nazar boncuğu... Protection against the evil eye.

So not an Illuminati symbol, but protection against it.

Exactly I was about to say that.. I have one from Italy, it is against the evil eye, This is not Illuminati..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
PureLove, shame on you girl! You of all people should have recognized this symbol! I have one as well, given to me by the owner of a lovely Turkish hotel I visited almost twenty years ago. And although the round one is the most common one, there are many different kinds now.

You know what I am talking about already? It's a nazar boncuğu... Protection against the evil eye.

So not an Illuminati symbol, but protection against it.

Exactly I was about to say that.. I have one from Italy, it is against the evil eye, This is not Illuminati..

As I explained above, Janet's necklace has nothing to do with the blue eye bead. It's jewelry. IMO she used it as an illuminati sign because her V neck is an upside down pyramid. To make us understand, she might have used that eye necklace. The main reason of the hoax. Making 666 999, taking illuminati down.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Some members are right, it is a pendant protecting from evil eye; has nothing to do with illuminati.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Andrea

Her necklace is definitely an interesting choice and some sort of shout out.

I still think that the term "Illuminati" is used too willy-nilly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

just a side point, evil eye as an icon in fashion made a comeback in 2010. it appears on hats, clothes, bags, jewellery, etc. of course it has been around for years. but recently it was introduced into a popular fashion label as a collection. for a while there it was in clothing / fashion magazines.

of course it does have a meaning, protection from evil, as mentioned by many in this thread. but many people who have never worn them have started wearing them as a biut of a fashion trend. kardashians, britney, madonna, nicole ritchie, etc. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

not saying this of janet. but just pointing out some side info.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

_Anna_

in my opinion, Janet's cowl in a pyramidal shape, upside down and the necklace with the Protective Eye, for me has an Anti Illuminati message. Not supporting Illuminati, but giving a message straight in the face against Illuminati.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

It seems a shame to me that evil gets credit for beautiful things and cool symbols. Perhaps they borrowed/stole them from the good side. Like fire, an eye can stand for protection or selfish control. In HIStory, Michael used the single eye and pentagram. IMO, he can take whatever he wishes and use it for good.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with the posters above, it looks like an upside down triangle with an eye, meaning down goes the evil 666 flipped to 999 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Hi  pyramids were bild in erias with a large amount of energy. iluminatis simbol is a piramid not e triagol. piramid with an eye above it. pyramide is the sible of pouer is the simbel of the male. is like the baterys you use them in cdplayer in alarms and you can charge them again and again. is not bad sible but  who is use this sible is bad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

It seems a shame to me that evil gets credit for beautiful things and cool symbols. Perhaps they borrowed/stole them from the good side. Like fire, an eye can stand for protection or selfish control. In HIStory, Michael used the single eye and pentagram. IMO, he can take whatever he wishes and use it for good.

I agree.  Take the swastika for example.  The symbol is thousands of years old and had been regarded as a sacred symbol of good luck and protection.  The Nazis adopted it as their symbol and now it is associated with Nazism and evil, which is sad.  It could be "them" taking a good symbol so "we" can't use it for goodness and protection, because of what people immediately think when they see it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions