I have to ask, why would Randy keep so many buttons open to go to a court hearing?  /overreacting/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
in my opinion, Janet's cowl in a pyramidal shape, upside down and the necklace with the Protective Eye, for me has an Anti Illuminati message. Not supporting Illuminati, but giving a message straight in the face against Illuminati.

EXACTLY! That's what I'm trying to say. Combination of a V neck and and an eye necklace, definitely about making illuminati upside down!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It seems a shame to me that evil gets credit for beautiful things and cool symbols. Perhaps they borrowed/stole them from the good side. Like fire, an eye can stand for protection or selfish control. In HIStory, Michael used the single eye and pentagram. IMO, he can take whatever he wishes and use it for good.

Mjonmind you did a very good post  /bravo/,and you have right about Michael,he takes whatever he wishes,and use it for good .
Now this is too funny,here we have 2 PAGES about Janet's jewellery,lol but the one who HIT THE NAIL is hesouttamylife  8-).For sure Michael is WATCHING us from ABOVE ,lol  :lol: ;D.
 "I got a feeling somebody is watching me,........la la la.......and I have no TIME TO SLEEP  :lol:,cause I feel like I'm in TWILIGHT ZONE"!!!!!!!lol,like us  :lol: bangbang :lol:.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY&ob=av3e[/youtube]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions