You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In regards to Faheed’s testimony - I recall Kai Chase saying the kids stayed in the kitchen with her and the nanny, and they all prayed. What happened to that lil story?
Also, why the heck did Murray’s lawyer ask him about that repulsive Jason dude (MJ’s fake gay lover) at the end of his questioning? The judge axed it quickly but still...?
Yeah that was odd! Just wanted some gossip info? :lol:

Souza
Muhammad also claimed MJ visited Dr. Arnold Klein's office several times a week and often came out "a bit tipsy" -- but never explained why. According to Muhammad, MJ once said to him, "You must think I'm crazy for going to Dr. Klein's everyday."
But he add that Michael did say to him, “See, I have this skin condition.”  However just like the "cream" the lawyer again wasn't interested in knowing more.

That AEG lawyer, Kathy Jorrie, showed the contract that wasn't signed by Michael. She wanted to know why Murray wanted the defibrilator for London as the arena would have one. Murray had to keep his secret that MJ wanted propofol. Elsewhere someone posted a video made by a doctor proving that a person put on propofol almost immediately stops breathing and needs the breathing tube, respirator and moniter. The lawyer pushed Mohammed if he saw anything else besides this IV. Maybe you medical people can see if MJ could have been given oxygen with this if couldn't breathe on his own. Of course there lots of oxygen tanks coming and going from the room to the security trailer, but they could have just been emptied into the air for the hoax. These were 3 of the pics they showed as exhibits.

That middle picture confused me. Where was it taken? It doesn't look like Michael's room at Carolwood or a hospital. Is that a young Prince in the photo on the chair?

Oh, and yes, people need an artificial airway when under a general anaesthetic, either a laryngeal mask or a full intubation. I have actually assisted in this procedure so have seen it with my own eyes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

bec

This chair has no back.

typing/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Why would CM work for free? This contract was made June 24th, 2009. What dont they bring this up in court.... /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

one thing i find strange is in the posted video link on this page faheem is wearing a grey tie but on sky news in the live uk stream he is wearing a yellow tie and hankychief in his pocket(yellow rings a bell) he also talked about helping michael with filming in the past interesting i also noticed parts of the live stream had the mic turned off at points,another point dont you find it strange that these people the PA and the head of security who are around most days just happen to be away from the area when michael needed them the most one was down town and the other running a bank errend not on site why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sorry had to correct myself it was michael amir i was reffering too with the yellow on and filming lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm not sure whether it is in the above video or later on, but "I believe" Mr Mohammad actually states that from where the children were situated, they wouldn't have actually have been able to see anything
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

Why would CM work for free? This contract was made June 24th, 2009. What dont they bring this up in court.... /pull hair/

It was said yesterday that the contract was for when they were in London.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Oops. I know why. Because it's an MJJ Production and that's how the script reads  :lol:

/bravo/ lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

I think Conrad Murray was paid handsomely for his "services".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loes

I suddenly was thinking about a video I saw where 2 bodyguards gave eachother a "high five" outside the home on june 25. It was such a bizar thing to do when your boss just "died".
I so would like to see this video again, but don't know where to find it.

Does anyone here know more about that video?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

What a dramatic scene you created Michael.  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Bec....yeahhhhhhh...I agree with you !!!! lolol/ /judge/ :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I'm not sure whether it is in the above video or later on, but "I believe" Mr Mohammad actually states that from where the children were situated, they wouldn't have actually have been able to see anything

That is true - he did say that. But today Alberto Alverez said that both Paris and Prince did see their dad. So, their stories contradict each other Kai Chaise's. Maybe they are waiting to speak with Prince to see what he saw. Hmmm....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

That is true - he did say that. But today Alberto Alverez said that both Paris and Prince did see their dad. So, their stories contradict each other Kai Chaise's. Maybe they are waiting to speak with Prince to see what he saw. Hmmm....

At the time that Alvarez tells about Prince and Paris  he was thrilled. I also noticed that when they put the recording 911 he almost cried.

Oh God, and today is only day 3!  /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
MISSING MINUTES.....

The oddest thing that is sticking out to me about Prince & Paris are the minutes the lawyers are completely ignoring.

Kai Chase : "Dr. Murray came down stairs @ 12:05 - I know because I looked at my cell phone, I ran and got Prince (he was in my line of sight). Ran back with him, but didn't see him go upstairs with Dr. Murray" (seeing but not seeing) ;) --->but obviously he did because Alvarez said he saw Prince on the top of the stairs.

Michael Amir: "I got a voice message from Dr. Murray @ 12:13- Send someone up, Michael has had a bad reaction" --->Like Kai Chase he makes reference to his cell phone and the time.

Alberto Alvarez: " Michael Amir called me @ 12:17 and said go into the house, something is wrong" I get in there and Dr. Murray and Prince are at the top of the stairs"(he could see Dr. Murray from the bottom, but not Prince until he got to the top (seeing but not seeing)--->he hung up the cell phone before he entered the room.---> again a reference to the cell phone.

Faheem Muhammad: Prince and Paris were ushered out of the room ("they shouldn't be seeing this, but they saw Dr. Murray give resuscitation)---> (seeing but not seeing)
So my question is ....for 12 minutes, Prince and Dr. Murray were upstairs alone in the bedroom with Michael "while he lay dying", before anyone (Alvarez) got there, and it doesn't appear they will call Prince to testify to that fact either ;)

What happened in those 12 minutes? Was someone switched? Why the big deal about a left behind "cream" (hint at changing his appearance), the constant mention of the condom catheter (urine recepticle=DNA) & Dr. Klein visits (remember that bizarre "peeing" story?)...is Michael re-iterating this man is not him? (seeing but not seeing)

Also....they sent the house staff home (all of the security staff was replaced too)...did someone need to be smuggled out of the house now that the focus was on UCLA hospital?....what you don't see, you can't lie about  ;) .....hmmmm, I wonder about those 12 minutes!

one last tidbit....if Dr. Murray medically treated both Prince and Paris in the past ....wouldn't a Doctor/ Patient "confidentially" agreement be automatic in all instances? Murray can't talk about the kids....and the kids will never testify.... ;)
Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 10:05:42 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions