GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Listening to it again I think it is so improper to show this in court....those are intimate thoughts of his, now the whole world heard it :cry: .

I feel so sorry for Michael pale/ .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I sped it up a little and changed the pitch, and I'm almost certain it's him. I will see if I can put it up on YouTube.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Here ya go! I only sped it up slightly and changed the pitch a little, like you can hear when the DA speaks.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXt7zvaLW-M[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As I said before, it is Michael but the the actual recording was distorted. That's what I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

thanks souza, i can see how it could have been slowed down and the pitch and tone distorted.
the family was said to have been looking around confused and disturbed. So was I.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
so i am watching HLN and a lady said that the voice could have been slowed down to sound like that so therefore they need to do a scientific examination of that recording.

But I doubt they will because.
*drum roll*
Its a hoax court!
IMO of course

That was Raymone-and she keeps emphasizing it. Hm..does Raymone once again act like a spokesperson for someone? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

It may well be Michael using his real voice to play-act being high on a recording for his hoax court.

But the problem is... if you're this high (and this is very high), your speech and thought patterns aren't this complex and well thought out. This is "shop talk" (work talk)... he's talking about his goals and his vision for his entertainment production and what he wants to do with the proceeds. This would indicate to even the casual listener that his mind was fully lucent... even while he was so incapacitated that he could barely speak.

If this audible contradiction isn't proof that he is acting, I don't know what is.
Never thought about the thought process part.  Thank you for pointing this out!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I love you."  "I promise you I will make you all proud of me." "You will be proud of being a Michael Jackson fan." - Michael Jackson

Andrea

It may well be Michael using his real voice to play-act being high on a recording for his hoax court.

That's what I think.  And I believe the important part of this recording is the "Michael Jackson Children's Hospital" - even "high", he illustrates what's really important.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmmm I honestly think it could be him talking but his voice is just altered...I think i really kinda thought about it the second time I listened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thank you Souza for the effort. To me it is clear it is MJ's voice, now even more. That sweet/smooth component of his voice is there. It can not be missed. I am very moved/emotional about this recoding.

Untill it's all over I'll try to make myself comfortable by believing this recording is the second "wheelchair" hoax.
If he had the nerve to sit in that wheelchair and play so damn sick , what could have prevented him from recording this?

Yet there is something in his voice that indicates genuine emotion about what he's saying. He's saying it from his heart and soul. He is genuine/true/real.

But I really don't know.

Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 12:55:32 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

the family was said to have been looking around confused and disturbed. So was I.

Betcha Michael didn't tell them about it. Little surprise for the Fam  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

Halperin is claiming that Murray has over 160 such recordings of MJ and plans to release them through the trial.
ew York Times best selling author, Ian Halperin, revealed exclusively on the inaugural broadcast of Radar Live, the real reason why Dr. Conrad Murray audiotaped his former patient, Michael Jackson. One of the stunning recordings was played yesterday by Deputy District Attorney David Walgren on the first day of testimony of Murray’s involuntary manslaughter trial.

Jackson sounds heavily under the influence at the time of the recording on May 10, 2009 at around 9 a.m.,

"I want them to.. I've never seen nothing like this in my life. He's the greatest entertainer of all time. I'm taking that money, a million children, children's hospital. Biggest in the world. Michael Jackson's Children's Hospital," Jackson can be heard slurring.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

Halperin, author of Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson, told RadarOnline.com: "He (Dr. Conrad Murray) has over 160 recordings of Michael Jackson, and this is just the tip of the iceberg, so get ready....He wasn't planning on using this in court. What he was planning in case Jackson turfed him, was that he would have all these recordings, get some sort of book deal, or release an album of it, and maybe top Thriller in sales. He is only motivated by one word and that is cash....there are no other motives...the only reason was he wanted to cover his tracks."

AEG lawyer, Kathie Jorrie who was handling Dr. Murray's contract for the This Is It tour, said on the witness stand Wednesday that under terms of the agreement, Michael Jackson could fire Dr. Murray at any time, without notice.

PHOTOS: Stage Shots of Michael Jackson Performing

"Remember, he (Dr. Murray) wanted five million a year, and everybody got red flags..in case he lost his job, he was ready to release this publicly to get a book deal...and turn it into dollars," Halperin says.

Has to be a joke. Make an album out of them and top thriller. No doubt about it...this whole production will top Thriller
Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 06:09:37 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To me the way of talking and the infections (sp??) in the voice are much like Joe Jackson the father.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Here ya go! I only sped it up slightly and changed the pitch a little, like you can hear when the DA speaks.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXt7zvaLW-M[/youtube]

Thank you so much Souza. Yes, now it is so obvious that this is Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Why would Michael confess his plans/thoughts about the concerts to Murray?
Why not to his family first?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions