all4loveandbelieve

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My husband says it's Michael's voice.
It's terrible to hear :cry:

Your hubby needs to be mad at you because you lose your hope so easily Gina. It can be very well Michael's voice and so what? I can make the same type of talking and I do not need to be drunk or drugged to do that. What does it prove? Nothing. Remember everything we have found till today. Michael gave us many SIGNS and he is still giving. No need to be sad or worried. bearhug

AMEN...  you got it girl...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

so i am watching HLN and a lady said that the voice could have been slowed down to sound like that so therefore they need to do a scientific examination of that recording.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." - Michael Jackson

so i am watching HLN and a lady said that the voice could have been slowed down to sound like that so therefore they need to do a scientific examination of that recording.

But I doubt they will because.
*drum roll*
Its a hoax court!
IMO of course
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still want to listen to the rest of it. I think there will be no doubt it is MJ speaking.
And listen to what he's saying, it is his way of thinking in this short recording...to be the greatest, to be nb. 1 as he always wanted.

Yes GINAFELICIA, he is saying this but the pressure he places on himself is unwarranted. I have this to say to him.

Oh Michael, you have no need to doubt. You already are the greatest entertainer the world has ever seen and you will forever remain the greatest, most famous, most brilliant entertainer the world has ever seen. You are the yardstick by which every entertainer who follows you will be measured, for now and for all time.

I think it is time for this

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We will never let you part, for you are, and always will be, in our hearts.
Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 02:12:44 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

Chinbie

if this sound is mj.
i am sure that he is very sick :'( :'(
but i really think the voice was distorted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No way it is him. It sounds like a comedian doing a prank, maybe Eddie Murphy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
My husband says it's Michael's voice.
It's terrible to hear :cry:

Your hubby needs to be mad at you because you lose your hope so easily Gina. It can be very well Michael's voice and so what? I can make the same type of talking and I do not need to be drunk or drugged to do that. What does it prove? Nothing. Remember everything we have found till today. Michael gave us many SIGNS and he is still giving. No need to be sad or worried. bearhug

AMEN...  you got it girl...

I am well aware he might be acting on an ILLusional front, maybe this recording was meant to have a similar effect like the wheelchair thing.
I was listening it in my headphones and I KNOW it was him speaking even if at first I didn't believe it is Michael.
That was a thriller of a recording Michael, you got me scared baby pale/ .
Scared to the point that I want to defend you no matter what. God please take notice we love this man to death and take care of him.
Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 12:32:59 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

look at it this way GinaFelicia- if we are wrong and MJ really has died, he would absolutely LOVE to see thousands of people believing he is alve. So if you refuse to believe Michael is still alive then atleast believe for the sake of Michael Jackson's memory. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

When i first listened to the tape i was like ???/ , this doesn't sound like Michael, not at all. Even if he was high on sth, the voice would have stayed the same, i dont think it's his voice on the tape.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

I have a curious thought.....when I listen to this recording through headphones, it's very clear the person hit the "s" sound harder......very clear.  I have been around speech therapy for years......for someone who has any speech impediment/slurred speech etc, the "s" sound is the most difficult to produce......
Also at :44 you hear the distinct warning chirp sound (means low battery/time to replace it) of a home smoke alarm. 
I don't buy it........

Blessings

I picked up on that too.  Odd sound to have in the middle of such a "sensitive" recording.  One would think that all the safety equipment was checked/updated on a very regular basis to make certain of no problems/dangers occurring.  Unless of course this recording wasn't made a Carolwood...or maybe it's just a BS "warning" for those paying close attention to details.  Could be something...could be nothing...it's just something that made me go...hmmmmmmm?

The sound of the smoke alarm going off reminds me of the Oprah show when that also happened....
It also reminds me of the fire alarm going of at the hospital right at the moment Michael was brought in to the hospital. Remember there was a woman who told about it. That the whole hospital had to evacuate because the fire alarm went of. and no one was able to see Michael in there. WTF??

So IF it's just a simple warning to those who pay close attention to details. Then it's a good warning for us right ;)

Just thought of this:
It can also resemble the sound of a heart monitor, you know the "beep" sound. They said Michael wasn't dead at the hospital but had a pulse ( ah forgot the word something with heartbeat in pulse ). That's a clear sign he's still alive then to me:)

So this recording must have been in the hospital, or Mike really needs to change the batteries of his smoke alarm at home :)
(do i even make sense lol)
Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 01:43:43 AM by Missyb007
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
This reminds me of the album 'Michael'...so much controversy, is it or isn't it MJ? did MJ alter his voice? now with this recording, is it or isn't it MJ? did MJ alter his voice?...I think it is MJ but altered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

bec

It may well be Michael using his real voice to play-act being high on a recording for his hoax court.

But the problem is... if you're this high (and this is very high), your speech and thought patterns aren't this complex and well thought out. This is "shop talk" (work talk)... he's talking about his goals and his vision for his entertainment production and what he wants to do with the proceeds. This would indicate to even the casual listener that his mind was fully lucent... even while he was so incapacitated that he could barely speak.

If this audible contradiction isn't proof that he is acting, I don't know what is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
let's just wait for the rest of the recording
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It may well be Michael using his real voice to play-act being high on a recording for his hoax court.

But the problem is... if you're this high (and this is very high), your speech and thought patterns aren't this complex and well thought out. This is "shop talk" (work talk)... he's talking about his goals and his vision for his entertainment production and what he wants to do with the proceeds. This would indicate to even the casual listener that his mind was fully lucent... even while he was so incapacitated that he could barely speak.

If this audible contradiction isn't proof that he is acting, I don't know what is.

/bravo/

At first I wasn't completely convinced it was Michael but after listening to it a dozen times over, I have to think it is him. I agree with you that the context of the recording sounds like a man who knew exactly what he was saying even if he was under the influence of something.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

blankieTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

I wonder..... :( ....because Michal's voice and photo were released now after 2 years and just when the trial began..... ::)  are not important issues  for the process....only gossip....fake gossip...as always... ???/ .....Why??? ???/ I do not thinkthese are  released by Michael..... /scream/ as always want to discredit him?  /pull hair/ /white flag/ /white flag/ /white flag/ /judge/ bangbang

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions