You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a curious thought.....when I listen to this recording through headphones, it's very clear the person hit the "s" sound harder......very clear.  I have been around speech therapy for years......for someone who has any speech impediment/slurred speech etc, the "s" sound is the most difficult to produce......
Also at :44 you hear the distinct warning chirp sound (means low battery/time to replace it) of a home smoke alarm. 
I don't buy it........

Blessings

I picked up on that too.  Odd sound to have in the middle of such a "sensitive" recording.  One would think that all the safety equipment was checked/updated on a very regular basis to make certain of no problems/dangers occurring.  Unless of course this recording wasn't made a Carolwood...or maybe it's just a BS "warning" for those paying close attention to details.  Could be something...could be nothing...it's just something that made me go...hmmmmmmm?

The sound of the smoke alarm going off reminds me of the Oprah show when that also happened....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 03:16:53 PM by Love4MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
When I heard The Voice, I went  afraid/ what's that?  OMG!

The Voice discussions remind me of our discussions about TimesRemembered777 (A now "Defunct" member of this forum) and his voice recording!

Now I remember but I can't find that recording on my computer now.
Indeed now that you mention it - there are some similarities between the 2 recordings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
My husband says it's Michael's voice.
It's terrible to hear :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It doesn't sound like Michael to me...

Michael's previous spokesperson (Raymone Bain) said publically yesterday that they should do forensics because it sounded nothing like him. Personally, I don't understand why they used it. It's from May. The judge said that they only wanted recent events (hence the reason the O2 announcement was taken out). It's kind of confusing. So some things from May can be used, and not others >>  ???/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Seems like everywhere I go, the more I see, the less I know."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I think it is Michael speaking. It is him. It breaks my heart to hear him speaking like this :( .
Our puppet master in control of everything was given drugs that he couldn't even speak crash/ ?

Oh Michael ...if you are alive please...please give us a good sign or something please. This is too heartbreaking you know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I still want to listen to the rest of it. I think there will be no doubt it is MJ speaking.
And listen to what he's saying, it is his way of thinking in this short recording...to be the greatest, to be nb. 1 as he always wanted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry! I hasn't been here for long time, what a shame....The mailbox voice was scared me to death... To tell you the truth I don't know what to think yet....  /pull hair/ Just waiting for the end of this trial, and just praying for it will turns out something amazing.

At the moment I'm very confused, the only thing I'm trying so hard to not believing anything what I see... It's all a drama play... Michael if you did it, then I have to say Shakespear couldn't write it better then this.  /bravo/ I love you!!!

Blessings

P.S.: it's good to be here again. You all always give me the hope back... Thank you for that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...I shudder seeing that I have to live without you!!! Come back soon! I love you, Michael! <3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I still want to listen to the rest of it. I think there will be no doubt it is MJ speaking.
And listen to what he's saying, it is his way of thinking in this short recording...to be the greatest, to be nb. 1 as he always wanted.

Did you find those voice masseges what TimesRemembered777 gived us.... I have them... Do you what me to upload??

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...I shudder seeing that I have to live without you!!! Come back soon! I love you, Michael! <3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@TheRunningGirl @Purelove
I'm ashamed to admit I was mostly listening to the voice instead of listening to what he was saying. That's the most important, still caring about others, no mather what state he was in himself. You MUST love that man! I hope others will start to feel this too and will think twice when they hear/see/read that BS about him.

Do I said the same thing last night on chat.Even in that suposed  "MOMENTS" ,Michael was thinking at CHILDREN and not HIMSELF  :(.Can you all imagine how BIG Michael's heart is  :-*?????

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
My husband says it's Michael's voice.
It's terrible to hear :cry:

Your hubby needs to be mad at you because you lose your hope so easily Gina. It can be very well Michael's voice and so what? I can make the same type of talking and I do not need to be drunk or drugged to do that. What does it prove? Nothing. Remember everything we have found till today. Michael gave us many SIGNS and he is still giving. No need to be sad or worried. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Another sad fact about this world...media for an example.  Of course, they do not comment on what Michael said about a children's hospital.  Do they take notice of his loving nature?  Noooo.
Instead they find glory that this recording is definite proof of an "addict".

/scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

liegi

This is too crazy. I don't believe any of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

.... Of course, they do not comment on what Michael said about a children's hospital.  Do they take notice of his loving nature?  ...

- that maddens me as well, much, media CAN'T be fixed, they just can not change themselves  :evil:

..:cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I have spoken to my lawyer friend, she told me that any recordings are not admissive in court. Example, it can be tampered..

Also it occured to me last night, that Michael did it unpurpose to speak this way all part of his plan, so Murray can get acquited.. Remember this is a hoax. Murray cannot go to jail..  I do agree that Michael was coherent when he spoke about the children hospital. If he were drunk or drugged he wouldn't be able to think and say these beautiful words ..

Remember the analysis of forensic musical of SONY when Breaking News appear for the first time, the Jackson said that the voice was not to Michael, and now that it has nothing to say of this recording? suspicious//

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions