Sarahli

We have to be phenomenal. When people leave this show, when people leave my show, I want them to say, “I’ve never seen anything like this in my life. Go. Go. I’ve never seen nothing like this. Go. It’s amazing. He’s the greatest entertainer in the world. I’m taking that money, a million children, children’s hospital, the biggest in the world, Michael Jackson’s Children’s Hospital.

Walgren says there is more on the recording, and promises the entire thing will be played later in the trial.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

More to come.......................  /judge/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

shamz

i felt all sick and funny wen i heard it  /overreacting/
even "wen michael was under the influence" he still cared but my head it still like

WTF?? wot happened?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am." - Michael Jackson

Do

@Stillbelieve Thank you! Jermaine doesn't deny that the voice is Michael's. If this is an act, I do not how to feel about it. There must be a reason for this, but to the most of the people, it's disturbing, heartwrenching and a confirmation that he was, indeed, an addict. Please Michael, come back soon....

edit: like others already mentioned, to me also he sounds like he is falling asleep, or is sleeping already....
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 07:29:13 AM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

When I heard The Voice, I went  afraid/ what's that?  OMG!

The Voice discussions remind me of our discussions about TimesRemembered777 (A now "Defunct" member of this forum) and his voice recording! You may think that I am crossing the boundaries here but in HOAXLAND, the truth may be hidden in DETAILS, who know what the DEAL really is!
Reference TimesRemembered777: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Reference TimesRemembered777: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Voice is also a "projection" of The Phantom of the Opera and you may remember that Michael wanted to play the Phantom in the Andrew LLoyd Webber Musical film the Phantom of the Opera. The setting for the Phantom of the Opera is the PARIS Opera House.

Andrew Lloyd Webber: 'Michael Jackson wanted to appear in Phantom of the Opera'
Michael Jackson was interested in starring in a film version of the Phantom stage musical, says Lord Lloyd Webber

Gerard Butler, right, played the lead part in Joel Schumacher's 2004 film adaptation
11:29PM BST 27 Jun 2009

The first person to call me to say Michael Jackson had died was my 17-year-old son. I had an awful feeling that one should almost have seen it coming. After the sadness came the disappointment that I was never going to see him again.
I first met Michael when he came to see Phantom of the Opera in New York when we'd just opened in 1988. He was clearly interested in the piece. He saw it several times and used to come backstage, often without the entourage that followed him around in later life.
The story got to him. I think he had a connection with the lonely, tortured musician. He found the idea of somebody working through music and having a girl as a muse very intriguing – and he loved that there was illusion in the show.
Michael became interested in playing The Phantom himself, in a movie version of the show. We talked about it a lot, but we'd only just opened and, at the time, I felt that it was too early for it to become a film. I felt his interest in Phantom was because he was interested in doing something theatrical himself.
He was a highly theatrical animal. I remember him saying to me that he'd seen Cats and how happy he was that dance was making a comeback in the theatre. He certainly talked about theatre a lot, and when he was last in London, he went to see Oliver!. Of course, he was a great showman himself, but he found the whole stagecraft of musicals extraordinary.
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The reference to building a CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL in the court recording is also very important as it shows that the reason for This Is IT is really about LOVE and Making this World a better place.

With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 08:55:31 AM by TheRunningGirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Well, it can be him and it can be technically altered. What he says in that audio is important. Even when he was drugged, Michael still thinks to save the children. This is the message of that audio. Clearing Michael's name and showing the world the real Michael Jackson, the one who adores and cares for children. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I tinkerd abit with the voice recording..
first  my tinkerd version with higher pitch and  faster,,,,It sounds more like MJ

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2Igul81VyE[/youtube]

Then I have a reversed version (backmasked)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPhJWKecApQ [/youtube]

what I can make out is ....

" I can't believe you hanging me up.
I don't---hanging me
---- I'm right here and --- enigma
-----
I need to write----what
---
Why I can't --real enigma------I say it's real enigma"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Do

@TheRunningGirl @Purelove
I'm ashamed to admit I was mostly listening to the voice instead of listening to what he was saying. That's the most important, still caring about others, no mather what state he was in himself. You MUST love that man! I hope others will start to feel this too and will think twice when they hear/see/read that BS about him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Do

If this is Michael (I think it is) then there goes the 'he took hormons to keep his high-pitched voice' story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

I typed on youtube, "guy talking in his sleep".
sounds very simillar, even though he has a british accent.
if the recording is legit, michael was simply sleeping.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There's A Man
Who Plays The Game Of Life So Well
There's Such A Man
His Thoughts You Can Never Tell
And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be
'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free
Then He Laughs, He Kicks And
Rolls Up His Sleeves
I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever

all4loveandbelieve

I have spoken to my lawyer friend, she told me that any recordings are not admissive in court. Example, it can be tampered..

Also it occured to me last night, that Michael did it unpurpose to speak this way all part of his plan, so Murray can get acquited.. Remember this is a hoax. Murray cannot go to jail..  I do agree that Michael was coherent when he spoke about the children hospital. If he were drunk or drugged he wouldn't be able to think and say these beautiful words ..

Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 09:45:23 AM by all4loveandbelieve
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

sandythyme

Oh this is tough, Tink thank you, your tinkering with a higher pitch voice.....it does sound more like Michael.  But you guys are right, it's the beautiful message we need to listen to.   Take care, Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

I have a curious thought.....when I listen to this recording through headphones, it's very clear the person hit the "s" sound harder......very clear.  I have been around speech therapy for years......for someone who has any speech impediment/slurred speech etc, the "s" sound is the most difficult to produce......
Also at :44 you hear the distinct warning chirp sound (means low battery/time to replace it) of a home smoke alarm. 
I don't buy it........

Blessings

I picked up on that too.  Odd sound to have in the middle of such a "sensitive" recording.  One would think that all the safety equipment was checked/updated on a very regular basis to make certain of no problems/dangers occurring.  Unless of course this recording wasn't made a Carolwood...or maybe it's just a BS "warning" for those paying close attention to details.  Could be something...could be nothing...it's just something that made me go...hmmmmmmm?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

My friend and I were talking a few minutes ago about the recording and she told me that when her mother came out of it after her surgery she was all over the place when talking. Does anyone else think that it's weird that if MJ was coming out of being in a drugged up sleep that he was that coherent to make a full complete thought?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Recorded by Murray himself...... FAAAAAAKE ;D Ha ha, I love this hoax more and more each day.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

all4loveandbelieve

My friend and I were talking a few minutes ago about the recording and she told me that when her mother came out of it after her surgery she was all over the place when talking. Does anyone else think that it's weird that if MJ was coming out of being in a drugged up sleep that he was that coherent to make a full complete thought?

I was operated and yes if you come out of anastisia I spoke the same way, as if I was drunk and drugged. So if Murray has taped MJ it was when he came out of Propofol... Like I said earlier recordings are not admissive in a court of law.. This is Canadian law, now I have no clue with American law.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal