MJonmind

There's no way an intoxicated person would say this complicated a "speech". If this is Michael, I really think he's just acting, what a comedian! Haven't we all been silly acting like we're drunk sometime?  I posted on the other thread about how this reminded me of the voicemail of MJ to Deiter Weisner, which I wonder if it also wasn't a planted acting drugged message. If MJ has been planning this for 20 years it has to be, IMO.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qqymMaFMwU[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with the false evidence statements. It could be MJ's voice but it has been altered, no doubt in my mind.

The sad part is that so many believe it to be true and it's being played all over the world. I'm sure there must be good cause to have this shown.

Michael - Oh this makes me wanna shout! What's this madness all about......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Coco

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Okay - so Anthony Jackson just tweeted about this video...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ANTHONY JACKSON             I feel like I'm watching a soap opera. So many lies, innuendoes and I don't even believe that was his voice.   13 minutes ago   

:)

I thought this was quite interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Remember the other message that MJ left on a friends message box and it was kinds 'drugged up'...well it sounds completely different, in the other message you can hear what he says, here you can't....p.s how funny was it when they were talking about iphone and the apps 'like most phones have this app and on the iphone it saves the date...'  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:   what are you here for, to sell us an iphone or conduct a trial...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

_Anna_

I don't understand... Murray recording on his IPhone? IPhone is a smart phone and actually a very upgraded one

TMZ spoke to a rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer who told us, "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone."

I listened to it and I don't know. It seems his voice, although extremelly changed, altered. I don't know what to say about it..
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 12:51:51 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
I don't understand... Murray recording on his IPhone? IPhone is a smart phone and actually a very upgraded one

TMZ spoke to a rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer who told us, "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone."

I listened to it and I don't know. It seems his voice, although extremelly changed, altered. I don't know what to say about it..

Maybe they used an app that was a voice changer...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

mij

To me it sounds like Joseph Jackson!

And they let the world believe that this completely out of the world drug addict on this tape is the same person as the man on stage in June 2009, come on!!

I was laughing when I heard this yesterday.
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 02:13:45 AM by mij
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So sorry, I must be missing something, the prosecution presented this recording? If so I'm not quite following how evidence of this nature supports Michael or the claim Murray administered a fatal dose of propofol.

If the defense presented it, which would make more sense since it would suit their "Michael was a drug addict agenda", then they would have to know Murray had an iphone or who the hell else recorded it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

To me it does sound like Michael in some way. WHAT IF he was just sleep-talking and dreaming?
My boyfriend does that a lot and I see some comparrisons in there.
*My boyfriend always mumbles a little bit with a lower voice, most of the time I can't understand him and he repeats his words.*
*Michael mumbles in this voice recording, with a lower voice, we can't understand what he's saying, and he repeats words like "When people leave this show, when people leave my show".."Go, go, .... go" .. "childrens hospital, michael jacksons childrens hospital"..

So to me it just sounds like he was just sleeping, and dreaming, not high on any drug.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
With all the technology I think it is a piece of cake to scientifically prove if it's Michael jackson's voice or not.
Why don't they just do this period crash/ ?!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

With all the technology I think it is a piece of cake to scientifically prove if it's Michael jackson's voice or not.
Why don't they just do this period crash/ ?!?

Yes, and preferably before presenting it in a court of law. It's not as if they didn't have time. Surely it's validity must have been ascertained before it was allowed to be submitted?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

mij

Good point Missyb007: So to me it just sounds like he was just sleeping, and dreaming, not high on any drug.

Wow, maybe it was all a dream (or nightmare). The whole world has dreamed since 2009. An illusion.

And Michael isn't dead at that picture, but he's sleeping and dreaming. He will wake up and say:   OMG! OMG! This was a nightmare, a nightmare a THRILLERRRR!! And the whole world was part of that Thriller. We were all actors.

TII = T2 = Thriller2
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 02:27:37 AM by mij
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The prosecution submitted it. To me that makes no sense at all, if a conviction is what they are after.

Can't wait to see how are they going to prove Murray is responsible. It could have been recorded anywhere, anytime and IF it's Michael there could be numerous reasons- sleep talking one of them. This is a circus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhdcAo8z07g[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

oh COME ON /overreacting/

IF that is him, it's been altered. i'm probably the farthest thing from tech savvy, and even I can tell you that.

the only thing i have to compare his "deep voice" with is this clip. from his tour singing "keep it in the closet." start at 37 seconds

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jl2VKqHRJw[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions