a clue in michael's bedroom pictures!
October 08, 2011, 03:18:10 PM
I was thinking about the bedroom and bathroom pictures who were posted here yesterday, taken from the trial.
and today I realized something. it might be stupid, it might be a clue. I don't know.
a while ago I started reading "the michael jackson tapes" by rabbi shmuley boteach. there's a chapter there called "the writing was on the wall" and here's what michael said on this chapter:

"...my greatest dream that I have left - I have accompplished my dreams with music and all that and I love music and entertainment - it's this children initiative, is this thing that we are doing, but um, cause I don't care about (anything else), I really don't, I don't care about (career), I honestly son't shmuley. what keeps me going is children, or else I would, I would seriously... I've told you this before, I swear to god I mean every word.
I would, I would just throw in the towel if it wasn't for children or babies, and that's real, my honest (answer) and I've said it before, if it weren't for children I would choose death. I mean it with all my heart".

you can read the entire chapter here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

now, when you look at the pictures, you can see that someone threw a towel on the floor (or a bunch of towels)
and all those babies pics... is it just me or is this a clue? if I have learned one thing in the last two years, it's that nothing is a coincidence.

here's a link to the pictures thread

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There's A Man
Who Plays The Game Of Life So Well
There's Such A Man
His Thoughts You Can Never Tell
And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be
'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free
Then He Laughs, He Kicks And
Rolls Up His Sleeves
I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever

Re: a clue in michael's bedroom pictures!
October 08, 2011, 03:27:59 PM
Good observation! There are so many clues in those pics it makes my head spin!! You could really be on to something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: a clue in michael's bedroom pictures!
October 08, 2011, 03:34:18 PM

;D
I forgot to add that the chapter is all about dying young, michael talks about james dean and marylin monroe and how they public never saw them getting old and ugly and how he wish to disappear one day.

hmmmm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions