PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Soooo, Michael was a drug addict but he wanted to eat healthy food all the time. Contradiction again.

Murray asked Kai to get help, security and Prince! Prince?!? The kids were loving Murray a lot and he was like a friend to them, so if something was really wrong with Michael, would Murray want the kids to see their dad like that? Especially a 12 year old kid? I don't think so.

Kai went to the kitchen to keep on cooking just after she saw Murray in a panic. Yeah, of course cooking is the most important thing to do in a situation like that.
  geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HI all :=)
There is something strange with the pictures shown the first day of the trial. I don`t know if this has been mentioned before so I apologize if it has.
The "death" picture was shown together with a picture of one of MJ`s last performances at the staples center "earth song". ( When he was wearing the thick jacket because he was so cold ).  This was taken on the 24th June we have been told.   Now please correct me if anything of what I just said is wrong.
The thing is...... earth song was recorded at the forum.  You can see on TII film,earth song,  that the seats are orange colored. The seats at the staples ...are blue.  SO ....  It can not be one of the last pictures as we are told .....and ...why are they lying in court ?

Sorry I can`t print a picture here 

much love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I forgot to add one more thing. Alverez said that Murray told him not to let the kids see their dad like that but Chase said Murray called for Prince. Which one is it? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

goat

Not sure anyone has commented on this but during the first day of the trial me and my wife could not start laughing.Out of nowhere,someone broke wind of almighty proportions.I couldnt believe it!There were giggles throughout the courtroom,even conrad managed a smile.It is the most unprofessional courtroom setting i have ever witnessed.My local courtroom is far more pro than this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
..I couldnt believe it!There were giggles throughout the courtroom,even conrad managed a smile.It is the most unprofessional courtroom setting i have ever witnessed.My local courtroom is far more pro than this.

- same feeling here. It looks more like one of those staged "based on real events" trial TV
shows we have here in my country for entertainment, I found myself sniggering [not giggling
happily!] in disbelief over how unprofessional ppl act, shocking at times.  suspicious//  they should try better.
Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 11:40:17 AM by Aidan_81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Did anyone notice that right before the today's trial coverage began (on HLN), they included the closing bits to Michael's child molestation accusations?

They quoted from roughly 3:43-4:07.

Am I the only one that found that a little weird and slightly disturbing? Maybe that is Michael's way of contacting us indirectly?  8)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Awwwhhh. It all relates back to that. It is a way to convey the message to us.
Then the lawyer said tater tots instead of table tops one time.
The last guy said he felt abandoned. The doctor said on the phone I love u and miss u. I think he is representing MJ feeling abandoned. awwwhhhh.
Then I know someone who obtained Sirius this week. We were listening to 80's on 8. I love the 80's. They had a commerical spot for their station. I hear MJ's voice, "I have something to you tell" as part of the commercial mixed in. Then later they played Thriller.
Yesterday Vinnie on HLN said, everyone knows CPR you shake the person n ask, Annie are you ok, Annie are you ok. /woohoo/
Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 10:25:20 PM by starlight30
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Anyone watching the trial live right now? An alarm just went off (not to mention the judge told yet ANOTHER joke, making everyone laugh.. again. So professional, right? lol) Reminds me of the alarm that went off at UCLA on the 25th. And wasn't there an alarm heard in the background of the audio? So many alarms.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Seems like everywhere I go, the more I see, the less I know."

I found a photo of Judge Michael Pastor with dark hair
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious// i wonder if there was an alarm at the courthouse today...If not then the footage being shown is not LIVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't tell me you agree with me when I saw you kicking dirt in my eye." -MJ

Anyone watching the trial live right now? An alarm just went off (not to mention the judge told yet ANOTHER joke, making everyone laugh.. again. So professional, right? lol) Reminds me of the alarm that went off at UCLA on the 25th. And wasn't there an alarm heard in the background of the audio? So many alarms.

When that alarm went off I looked down at the clock on my computer and it said 2;26 pm. I am on the same time zone as California (PST). My only hesitancy is that I am not 100% sure my computer clock is accurate - but it would be within a minute if it's off. Based on this I would say that this alarm was deliberate.

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Can I say this, Ortega's recollection that MJ suffered from chills. Watch TII and see MJ wiping the sweat from his face after performance of Wanna Be Startin Somethin. Some chills, huh? If you are shivering and cold, you wouldn't sweat, right? Once again, I'm just making notes.

During this trial, watch TII and make sure you do not fall into the trap of believing everything you hear.
Mike was and is healthy. Please don't underestimate the King. :)
Love you guys. And big love for those forgetting what we've learned these past past two years. Keep faith
 :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

1. Yellow cab company outside with number 222-2222. I think the area code was 246. Yellow cab in the Wiz and toy cab on judge's desk in past.
2. V mask on back of someone's head outside.
3. Another odd photo on gurney.
4. Voice on tape sounds like a prank from a comedian. (That was funny). Nobody is mentioning how it sounds nothing like him.
5. Prosecutor mumbles I'm bad and Defense mentions 3D Thriller movie.
6. When they show MJ's dresser in his bedroom it has Sweet Baby banner on it w/lots of baby photos on plates, I think. lol.
7. Conrad support banner flying on an aircraft.
8. Some guy outside saying hugs not drugs with a he's bad sign.
9. A lawyer named Joey Jackson commenting on case.
10. Even one of the commercials seemed off to me.
11. Some guards have chevron on sleeve, some have a star instead.

About the voice on that tape, Anthony Jackson tweeted this -

ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON
I feel like I'm watching a soap opera. So many lies, innuendoes and I don't even believe that was his voice.
12 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

The family is speaking out. I wonder what the lies and innuendoes are? And why a soap opera?

Because everything is a lie, and probably a movie shot by Michael..everything is unfolding so nicely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Okay - something I noticed today with Murray. It looks like he's wearing something under his suit. It made me think back to hearing that MJ had to wear a bullet proof vest back in 2005. I'll see if I can post the pictures that made me think that....

And while we are on the subject of Murray...here is an interesting observation from Pearl Jr.

Pearljr Pearljr
by steamyhotlatin
Jackson security stayed late 2day about an hour or so after Jacksons left-claimed he wanted 2 see trial aftermath but who was he protecting?
28 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply

Pearljr
Pearljr Pearljr
by steamyhotlatin
New video coming soon & more 2 come! Sorry too busy 2 tweet today-I saw Alberto Alvarez go into the police station 2day wonder why???
28 Sep

Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 06:07:14 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

@voiceforthesilent- I asked pearljr on youtube what her motives were for MJ and she invited me to be her friend lmao.

BTW, everyone Jermaine is on Joy Behar HLN. And guess what, he is wearing the same black shirt with upside down triangle. :)

Lets have a moment right now to laugh and enjoy the show.
I love you Mike. And I love you Jermaine.
 /judge/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions