Re: Photo Used In Trial - MJ At The Hospital
September 27, 2011, 09:43:28 PM
 :arrow: This picture IS strange from every point I look at it.
If this shot was taken for the trial/autopsy it should have been much more clear.
Then I thought that it looks like someone took it through the little window on the door, then it would explain why its so blurry, BUT if the person is dead then they would cover the whole body with a sheet, so no one who passes by can't see it.
And it looks like some kind of a tube is sticking out of his mouth and that tape is holding it...? What for if he is dead?

The proportion of the body is strange too, I mean its taken under some angle, but I think his legs look way too short.
Plus doctors were saying that he was unrecognizable when they brought him in, here he looks like MJ.
So my verdict: The photo is fake.
Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 10:19:42 PM by Another_Part_of_Me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

September 27, 2011, 09:54:05 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Totally fake. Not even a cellphone could take a pic with so low quality. His hair was curled back then but in the pic is straight.

I'm still trying to understand what is the white stripe around his face.

And check the distance from his upper lip to the nose. Not even the O2 guy was like that. This could be only possible if his mouth was wide open, and by this pic, it's not. Unless, of course, if he was attacked by Samara.

Spoiler: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh, I don't like this ! :-\   Media published this photo saying that it's Michael's body immediately after he died, and that band on his face is a proof that they had tried hardly to resuscitate him. The pic seem to me a demonstrative fake but it makes me so sad ! :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

September 27, 2011, 10:12:41 PM
Oh, I don't like this ! :-\   Media published this photo saying that it's Michael's body immediately after he died, and that band on his face is a proof that they had tried hardly to resuscitate him. The pic seem to me a demonstrative fake but it makes me so sad ! :'(

Hun, don't worry, Michael's alive. (:
Don't let this one photo destroy everything that ever made you believe he was alive in the first place. This photo is fake, :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

pepper

September 27, 2011, 10:30:23 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

September 27, 2011, 10:43:51 PM

ALWAYS question evidence! in this day and age it is so easy to doctor emails, photos, voice manipulation, etc etc. mj death case wouldnt be the first in history where false evidence is used in court. if its happened before it will happen again. the evidence of DH as it's validity far out weighs a dodgy photo posted on the net which  i am supposed to swallow is mj dead - without having any of the above who what where why when questions answered

I loved how the article at this link posted this same photo, but the caption under it reads

"This image taken from the prosecution courtroom evidence screen purports to show Michael Jackson lying on a hospital gurney in the screen grab from pool video during opening arguments in Dr. Conrad Murray's trial in the death of pop star Michael Jackson in Los Angeles September 27, 2011."

pur·port
   [v. per-pawrt, -pohrt, pur-pawrt, -pohrt; n. pur-pawrt, -pohrt]
verb (used with object)
to present, especially deliberately, the appearance of being; profess or claim, often falsely: a document purporting to be official.
to convey to the mind as the meaning or thing intended; express or imply.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 11:01:21 PM
Thank you everyone for your observations and thoughts.   bearhug

When I first saw the picture at work on the CNN website, I was like  pale/ :cry: :cry: :cry: :'( OMG! /overreacting/  I thought, This Is It (heehee), the end of the hoax, he really is dead.  But, then I got home and immediately came here to see what everyone else had to say.  Then I started looking at the picture closer, even though it is very disconcerting, and based on your comments, I too believe something just ain't right with it.  And when you compare it to the ambulance photo, there is no comparison at all.  So IDK, I am still very worried about all this.  I know I have to be strong, stay with my peeps here, take some deep breathes, and hope we get to the truth before it is all over with.

All I can say is thank God, Michael, and Souza for having a place to come and share during this very emotional time with other hoaxers and Michael's Army of L.O.V.E.  Blessings to all!   :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 11:06:40 PM
Oh and how about the "lawyer" saying he died so fast he didn't have time to close his eyes?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 11:30:07 PM
Well.. if this is Michael...  all behind this, which I believe he is - it is very brave of him to share with us such intimate photos...Remember - it's all about the vindication of the MAN. He is also human. Has his ups and downs....

Anyway, makes me sad...  :-\
Don't worry....remember back when the paramedics said they had no idea it was him?  That they thought he was a little old man?  Does the photo look like a little old man to you? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 11:53:11 PM
Thank you everyone for your observations and thoughts.   bearhug

When I first saw the picture at work on the CNN website, I was like  pale/ :cry: :cry: :cry: :'( OMG! /overreacting/  I thought, This Is It (heehee), the end of the hoax, he really is dead.  But, then I got home and immediately came here to see what everyone else had to say.  Then I started looking at the picture closer, even though it is very disconcerting, and based on your comments, I too believe something just ain't right with it.  And when you compare it to the ambulance photo, there is no comparison at all.  So IDK, I am still very worried about all this.  I know I have to be strong, stay with my peeps here, take some deep breathes, and hope we get to the truth before it is all over with.

All I can say is thank God, Michael, and Souza for having a place to come and share during this very emotional time with other hoaxers and Michael's Army of L.O.V.E.  Blessings to all!   :-*

God bless you, Liberian Girl.  You have expressed every thought in my mind.  I was roc ked to my core when I saw this terrible death photo released in the first day of the court's opening statements.   /scream/ OMG!  It felt like a bomb was dropped on me when I saw that terrible photo.  But, I thought it is amazing that this photo has been not leaked through the press in the last 27 months.  Hmmmmmmmmmmm that makes me wonder.  I do not trust the media at all.  I have full belief in the MJ family.  We will get the truth of this new released death photo. 
As previously mentioned the who, what, where, why, when, how of this photo needs to be answered.  If fake evidence can be manufactured in the 2005 trial against MJ.  It is possible to do it again.

Thank you very much for being here for me.  I am still crying as I type this message. I will be here until the Truth of MJ is revealed.  God bless you all for your love. bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
September 28, 2011, 12:35:07 AM
There is so many things wrong with this photo...and the Prosecution didn't even introduce it first off when the used it as their background for powerpoint...pppfffttt...like when I first saw it I was like omg is that MJ's 'death' photo...they showed it first off so quick.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

September 28, 2011, 02:04:38 AM
Doesn;t this picture remind any of you of the "Famous crime scene, michael jackson" episode?
The michael on this picture looks a lot like the fake michael in that episode.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

September 28, 2011, 02:13:19 AM
first of all id like to ask if anyone has done a comparison photo this court one and the ambulance one side by side is there any similarities? next this photo makes me very sad and angry have they no respect for his children.my husband works for the hospitals in the uk and straight away he is a non believer btw he said the 1.strecher looks very out dated 2.the head should not be raised in a deceased person 3.should be no pillows when resusitation is/has taken place 4.both or no cot sides should be in place 5.in the ambulance shot he had an airway in his mouth this should be kept in place the whole time work is in progress there is only 2 times an airway would be removed the person is alive and breathing by himself or is deceased and ready for viewing by family in this case when foul play is indicated all medical equipment should be left in place until the body is taken to the mortuary as evidence of medical efforts.6.who on earth took a photo of michael in this way and why?.7.where is all the medical equipment monitors,drips,breathing apps,if you ask me it looks more like the recovery room after surgery hahahaha.or one of the family took the photo as he requested to make this story more believeable before he made his get away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 02:19:41 AM
 OMG!  I saw the pic this morning as the main title in our worst German tabloid, the "Bild". All this before breakfast.

I say it s fake. Lots of reasons why I think that way I already have found in your fantastic posts.

Let´s face the medical and ethic side.
My Mum passed away July 1st, that´s the reason why I didn´t visit the forum for a while because I lived on another planet and now I slowly find back to life again.

So Michael´s photo brings back very sad memories.

On the stretcher Michael still has an IV, as I can see, and a tape around his face to fix the intubation thing which is still in his throat. Eyes closed, mouth open, head turned aside, blanket in a mess.
If this pic is real ( which I absolutely doubt ), it was taken immediately after he was pronounced dead, they must have rolled the stretcher aside for taking the pic, then they prepared the dead body.

WHICH NORMAL HUMAN BEING WHO HAS AT LEAST A BIT OF RESPECT DOES THIS???
WHICH BASTARD TOOK THE PIC, IF REAL???

This would be inhuman and DISGUSTING as anything!!

When my Mum had passed away, all medical things were removed, she was placed into a bed, her mouth was closed, and she was covered with a clean, tidy blanket up to her chest. Then we said goodbye.
 No one would even THINK about making a photo!! Who does this!!!

No one of the family, I´m sure. So it must have been someone of the medical staff, who would be in serious problems now, if I was a femily member.

So - if we don´t hear anything of the family, we can be sure the pic is fake.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

MashMike

September 28, 2011, 02:28:05 AM
I feel a little bit down cause of this pic :cry: , it's definitely MJ, it's his eyes, but in the photo he is too short to be Michael and the photo is very blurry, whether this is a photoshop or Michael made this photo in purpose as an "evidence" on the court
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

September 28, 2011, 02:49:34 AM
hmmm, I might be very naive, but my common sense tells me that if the photo of dead person in the criminal trial (especially the victim) is going to be shown in the court, the judge would need to agree beforehand, in particular as the trial is going to be televised all around the world?

and if so, then in what capacity the photo is to be shown - as an evidence?

and since when, may I ask, the evidence photo is used as the background theme for the power point presentation   afraid/ afraid/ afraid/    ;D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions