Re: Photo Used In Trial - MJ At The Hospital
September 27, 2011, 06:46:46 PM
The paramedics would close his eyes on the scene.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 07:01:39 PM

pasting my comment from another thread, as we have two similar threads abt this photo.

every single photo used for evidence is poor quality. every one of them. this is a close up picture, with lots of lighting. it shouldnt be such poor quality. even a camera on a mobile phone these days, should produce a better quality pic than this. deliberately made to look blurry to hide photoshopping.

also just think about it this way. if it were you (well not maybe a genuine fan) but someone who wanted to take a sneaky photo of mj on a stretcher while he was unconcious or dead, wouldnt you go up a little closer and get a closer pic? why would you stand back deliberately to get the whole stretcher in the pic.

There isnt even any evidence that this pic was taken in a hospital. there is no date on it. anyone could by a decommisioned hospital bed... or perhaps it is from a movie set....

what are those pictures on the wall above the bed in original photo. looks like a hall way. yeah, good place to leave a dead body..... lol (no disrespect intended)

also what is the tape above his mouth and between his nose disguising??? or is it holding in tubing? if not what for? there is no reason for the tape on his face. if he had died and they removed tubing from mouth, or nose or whatever, they wouldnt be able to remove it without removing tape. they wouldnt stick the tape back on....

to me the tape looks like it has been there to cover up the mouth / nose features as much as possible to make this appear to look like mj.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

September 27, 2011, 07:13:36 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He and Murray played hairdressers?

I still believe, I always will. This photo is fake - it could be from the time of that Pepsi commercial ... but not from 2009.

I missed first part so I don't know what did they say about this picture ... Can you please tell me? Who/when/were took that picture? What did the attorney said about it?

To be honest, they didn't mention the details about the picture. It was simply the background of the power point presentation used in the trial. All they said/showed was a picture of MJ performing on June 24, then a pic of MJ on June 25, which was him lying on a stretcher.

These are my thoughts of the picture:

1) The picture looks old, photoshopped, and low-rez. Why, in a professional trial such as this one would they even try to use a picture that looks like it was taken from a first-generation cellphone? Also, now a days, hospitals have beds that are high-tech. They move up and down and everything. The stretcher MJ was on looks like a stretcher from the 80's. This is NOT an UTD stretcher used in hospitals now a days.

2) Michael's hair was CURLY the night before (June 24) while rehearsing for TII. Yet, not even a whole 24 hours after MJ arrived home, his hair is perfectly straight. Almost like he went to a professional hairdresser to get it straightened.

Therefore, I believe this photo is fake and ridiculous.
Omg yes! to the bolded part...i was like "what type of ghetto ass stretcher do they have him on?"lol and the quality of the pic is horrible.
This photo is very sad but why is the head of the stretcher raised? for his "comfort"? a 'dead' body doesnt' need the head of bead raised, i would think the stretcher would be flat bc they were working on the body.. and the head is lolled toward the camera..how convenient. the sheet should be covering his upper body it looks messy, this is how he was presented to the family?
imo this easily could be set up, no date, no one else in the pic, no hospital sign on the wall

I agree with you both! Also, what about the story from paramedics that he was an old bald man, unrecognizable as Michael? This pic is easily recognized as Michael (or an impersonator) but clearly not a bald old man. I guess us beLIEvers are the only people noticing these things, thank you Michael  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 27, 2011, 07:21:13 PM
It's a GRAPHIC picture.

Michael Jackson’s Deathbed Photo — Has The World Gone Mad?

The prosecution in the Dr. Conrad Murray case showed what appears to be a deathbed photo of Michael Jackson in opening arguments Tuesday.
Media outlets such as ABC News, TMZ and RadarOnline have all shown the graphic picture of Michael in a bed with tape around his mouth.
Of course the photo was shown in open court so it’s fair game, but is it appropriate? Is it the ultimate disrespect?

RumorFix has decided not to publish the photo, if you want to see it, there are many more places for you to find it — just not here.
We talked to legal analyst Lisa Bloom of The Bloom Firm, who says, “We used to have a sense that you don’t speak ill of the dead — that’s gone.”
The attorney, who served as legal analyst for Court TV for eight years, says, “I don’t care for it. I think it’s disrespectful to the dead.”
Bloom says, “Just because something is shown in court doesn’t mean it’s approapriate for the media to publicize it.”

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 07:22:58 PM
And what exactly indicates on this picture that Michael is dead? He is sleeping with open mouth and snoring. Who covers dead person with blanket? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Andrea

September 27, 2011, 07:23:42 PM
It's a GRAPHIC picture.

Michael Jackson’s Deathbed Photo — Has The World Gone Mad?

The prosecution in the Dr. Conrad Murray case showed what appears to be a deathbed photo of Michael Jackson in opening arguments Tuesday.
Media outlets such as ABC News, TMZ and RadarOnline have all shown the graphic picture of Michael in a bed with tape around his mouth.
Of course the photo was shown in open court so it’s fair game, but is it appropriate? Is it the ultimate disrespect?

RumorFix has decided not to publish the photo, if you want to see it, there are many more places for you to find it — just not here.
We talked to legal analyst Lisa Bloom of The Bloom Firm, who says, “We used to have a sense that you don’t speak ill of the dead — that’s gone.”
The attorney, who served as legal analyst for Court TV for eight years, says, “I don’t care for it. I think it’s disrespectful to the dead.”
Bloom says, “Just because something is shown in court doesn’t mean it’s approapriate for the media to publicize it.”

It would be if Michael was really dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 07:24:31 PM
isnt it interesting how people will accept anything shoved in front of them, as real evidence. we are so used and raised to accepting what we are told without asking, who, what, where, when, why. i hope the jury are asking these questions.

"who" is this in the pic. you say its mj but were is the evidence. where is a hospital wrist band. who took the photo. who can verify that this is really mj.

"what" is that on his face. what are thos pictures on the wall. what room was this taken in, hospital room or morgue.

"where" is this photo taken. where is the proof this photo was taken in a hospital. that wall looks like a wall at my house, your house, the wall at the bank, the wall at an office (lol, you get my point)

"when" was this taken. years ago or 2 years ago. also is this pre or post mortom. if post, where is that evidence of that.

"why" does it looked photoshopped. why does he appear shorter. why does he have different hair than recently described and seen on TII. why is there tape on his nose. and the list of questions goes on and on.

its amazing that 'evidence' can be shown in court without proof that it is legitimate evidence.

NO WONDER there are so many people in prison who are innocent when courts accept and release false evidence.

ALWAYS question evidence! in this day and age it is so easy to doctor emails, photos, voice manipulation, etc etc. mj death case wouldnt be the first in history where false evidence is used in court. if its happened before it will happen again. the evidence of DH as it's validity far out weighs a dodgy photo posted on the net which  i am supposed to swallow is mj dead - without having any of the above who what where why when questions answered
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Elsa

September 27, 2011, 07:35:07 PM
The proportions of the body are so abnormal. If anyone was anything like that emaciated they would already be in hospital on a drip - not rehearsing the night before.  Also the condition of the body doesn't match the initial Coroners report when she describes the body at the hospital.   
Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 07:46:21 PM by Elsa
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 07:50:25 PM
This is very heavy for the Hoax :( but still there is more to come and I dont think that the Family wood agree that if MJ is really dead that the whole world can see his body keep the Faith .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

September 27, 2011, 07:52:39 PM
Do you think they could possibly being showing this photo as more "proof" Michael is gone especially since the ambulance photo was proved to be a fake?  Maybe they are giving it another  "shot" so to speak.  I think they realize there are more and more people that don't believe Michael is gone.  Maybe showing another photo of a "deceased" Michael will convince people?  Just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 08:01:04 PM
To me he looks more like he did in 2001 not 2009... The photo is strange if he was "dead"
when he got there why would they show him like this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 09:00:26 PM
To me he looks more like he did in 2001 not 2009... The photo is strange if he was "dead"
when he got there why would they show him like this...

i like your name. oh my god lol

as for the picture, since most of the world believes he is dead then yes the picture is unnecessary. Whats the point of it? its a bad picture in the first place and it proves nothing! Ecspecially to use it as a backdrop for the trial.  errrr
Mike is up to this- the family would not allow this picture to be displayed publicly. Only to those who need to see it: the jury!
But it also makes the trial much more dramatic, as does the audio recording which the family had no knowledge of
 confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 09:16:13 PM
I knew it was fake immediately. Because the first thing I noticed was the length of his body... why are his legs ending where his knees should be?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

mij

September 27, 2011, 09:29:23 PM
People will talk about this photo and audio recording today and I quess that's exactly what Michael wants because it's a THRILLER!!  /bravo/ (my opinion)

And afterall people will say: That was PHENOMENAL!! HE'S THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER IN THE WORLD. I'VE NEVER SEEN NOTHING LIKE THIS!  /toldya/
Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 09:54:30 PM by mij
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 09:41:10 PM
True!

After all Kenny did say today on the stand that after This Is It Michael wanted to make a full film for each Thriller and Smooth Criminal. I think he's doing just that! If you think about it, 'This Is It' is done (the documentary/movie) now on to the next project.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions