Do

Re: TIAI September 27
November 09, 2011, 03:13:29 PM
Hi Wishingstar,
Thank you so much for your kind reply! Love reading your posts too, you must know that! I learn so much from you and all of you guys, and I'm so glad to be a part of this adventure! I'll stick around, no doubts about that!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

November 09, 2011, 03:14:54 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bec, Walgren's obvious KEY phrases and 'misspellings' can't be by accident, unless someone else prepared all of the documents and told him what to say, which in turn would mean he is completely featherbrained and unaware of any hoax. That I obviously doubt lol, he can't be that dumb. I also noticed you changed your stance on a/or--ANY-- sting? ;)

No, I've said for a year now I don't believe there is an FBI sting going on... the only set up for a sting I see is a sting against the media, the general public, and MJ's own fans. The Fan sting I started talking about when the Michael album came out with it's "fake" lyrics.

Bec I totally agree with you  8-) ,especially at the STALKERS FANS PART !!!! Please if you have time look here starting 2:47  :lol:!! I can't believe this,the woman is crying like a nuts ,yet she is so HAPPY  :? .You really have to see this,OMG  :lol: !!! I already saw this 2 women ,and I know it's STAGED,this is STAGED and it has A a PURRPOSE.

Michael Jackson Fans Explain Delight Following Conrad Murray Verdict
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDDPjviIZFc&feature=channel_video_title
[/youtube]

This is not all,outside at Murray trial I saw also a woman who had FAINTED,she was on the GROUND,can you imagine this  :? :shock:?????People  are in LOVE with all this IDOLS created by HOLLYWOOD,and as I said before, FAME and FORTUNE are just ILLUSIONS!!!AMERICAN DREAM is just AN ILLUSION also!!! This is what Michael is trying to show us.
In THE END TIMES this "THINGS" will have NO VALUE,NADA  8-)!!!!!!!!
Back in 2009 at Memorial it was presented a clip that I thought was very strange and out of NORMAL.I think that some must remember when after Berry Gordy speech there was presented a COLLAGE OF CLIPS with Michael.At one moment Michael said:

FAIME,FORTUNE,there were just ILLUSIONS

Michael Jackson Memorial Day 7 July 2009 Full part 5/18 [HQ]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIdsj7YQnTw&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

November 09, 2011, 03:17:12 PM
Dear MJ family,

I wanted to let you know that I'm still with you. Due to circumstances with work and friends it was not as intense as before but still I read (a little part of) the forum (almost) every day. I did not follow the trial day by day, so I am incredibly glad that, thanks to your extensive posts about it and also your thoughts about all other aspects, I'm still informed! I am so very grateful to all of you for this and I'm so impressed with all your research. I feel so guilty sometimes that I have not actively contributed that much in all of this lately. But I can not read all the topics. On an evening when I sit down I'm reading for a few hours and then I'm up to date in only one thread!

What I do want to say to Michael, if you ever decide to go with a whole new staff of employees, consider the loving ladies (and gentlemen?) here on the forum. I know and feel that there is no group of people more loving, loyal, devoted and honest around the world then you will find here. I'm sure these people are going through flames for you and it certainly gives you the peace you so deserve!

I will never lose my faith in you and I wait quietly but impatiently on your sign!

Hey Do!!!
It's great to see you....I had always enjoyed reading your posts.  I am glad to know you are still around and reading...lots to read for sure, lol. You are too sweet with your kind words.........what a bleepin' job interview process, lol!!!!!!   :lol:  But you do make an excellent point....the folks here are amazingly faithful to Michael and I think really do understand him well.  Like Michael says....learn from the best ;)  Thanks again......and great to see you!

Blessings!

I guess Micheal is having new fans with a different perspective in this forum. I am glad to be a member of this great family. It's an honor for me. Learning from the best isn't something that happens every day. So guys I just wan t to tell you all that I'm happy to be around and to discuss issues with you. I love you all, and Michael God bless you, the whole world will be shocked.....
I am ready for the BAM -PARTY....lol...... I hope we can all meet in one place along with Michael. I guess we  will be having a great time.
So guys, don't forget your "Told you so" T-shirts with your usernames on them. We will have fuuuuuuunnnnnnn!!!!!
 bearhug   bearhug    bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

November 09, 2011, 03:31:32 PM
Jermaine is on the Ellen Degeneres show and he just said "I think the sentencing was very soft....and to give him [Conrad Murray] 2 years for taking a life....."

The sentencing hasn't even happened yet. I guess Jermaine can see into the future ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2011, 03:38:09 PM
Omg! Jermaine was talking about the picture of Michael in the wheelchair n he just said "This is Michael at his best, he's like pulling the Willy Wonka act here. Willy Wonka's going out on the carpet, he's limping, and everybody's feeling bad and then all of a sudden he tosses the cane and he does a somersault and says I'M BACK!...he was getting back at the media" And then Ellen said "so he used to play with the media like that?" "All the time, all the time."  :shock:
Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 03:48:08 PM by StrangerInCalifornia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
November 09, 2011, 03:40:38 PM
I don't know if these links have already been posted or not, nut I thought to share them here with you...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHfuHCWP08o[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YjRaK7adOsA[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 09, 2011, 03:45:34 PM
Omg! Jermaine was talking about the picture of Michael in the wheelchair n he just said "This is Michael at his best, he's like pulling the Willy Wonka act here. Willy Wonka's going out on the carpet, he's limping, and everybody's feeling bad and then all of a sudden he tosses the cane and he does a somersault and says I'M BACK!"
Thank for this info ^^ @StrangerInCalifornia

It goes hand in hand with the post I had made on the topic "it's only a MOVIE" some week ago.
Here's the quote:

MICHAEL ~ leading Actor in DISGUISE

~ Disguise-episode no. 4 ~
MASK: The Vulnerable/Sick/Cripple Celebrity

Game-time: the sharks underestimate the "cripple-freaky/wacko" guy ;) 
Scope: surprise/shock-effect & controversy

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was inspired by MagicalXcapism's video when I posted this. I always LOVEd this YouTube channel! brilliant, awesome videos!!!  I can say the same for MjHoaxEvidence!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QtKiRGDv6w&feature=share[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 09, 2011, 03:52:52 PM
Quote from: Applehead
Simpa silly me  :oops:,Oh my I just saw I forgoy to put the video,sorry  :(!!!! Here it is:This video is special for you,[....]
Michael Jackson's arrest 2003
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOudWnu6j0E[/youtube]
Thank you dear. Great video! Seems as if taken fragment from a movie!

I 've always loved LunaJo67's youtube channel!
She has suchgreat videos!! I mean I wonder where she has all those recordings old since the 2005 Trial!!
Wonder if she's part of MJ's team, releasing hoax info on purpose!

LunaJo67 & also MsFairy - same type of archive long videos!! from that trial with news reports from that era and everything!
Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 03:55:59 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2011, 03:56:27 PM
There must be something wrong with me........I am very calm, even peaceful through this phase.  My belief  that Michael is alive and well, is just that.  For me it's like believing in God.......I just do.  There really isn't a thing that could happen in this hoax to shake that....I know I had better be prepared for that to bite me in the booty.  Yet, still I am calm.  The verdict was just wording surrounded by mystery.  Like Poe, like Shakespeare, or Einstein's formulas.......you have to look beyond, have faith, and just know what is said and done, is done for the good.  I have no brilliant mind to offer up.  I only have a brilliant love and faith to offer up.  Faith, Hope, Love...words I live by.  I don't stress over June 25th because of those words.....take them to heart and just know.   

@Wishingstar  I feel so much likewise, pretty strange for me, cause i was super excited about the verdict, but the only thing i felt when i heard the word guilty is calm...... It's actually pretty interesting for me, i couldn't follow the trial live just a few times, but when the verdict was read, by coincidence.............wait, there is not even such thing as coincidence .......so i was here sitting by the computer and watched things happening live. I still can hardly understand how on earth was Murray able to sit and listen to his verdict with such negligence, like he couldn't care less what will happen to him. Like he exactly knew it.......it's not normal, you can look back to these years, and the trial and nothing on Earth seems like a normal thing!!!

First i thought if Murray will be convicted, than that's it, i'll probably give up, cause i think Michael wouldn't send an innocent man to prison. I was so nervously excited in the last days before the verdict, and i couldn't understand my gut feelings either when i heard Murray is guilty, i felt completely calm and somehow peaceful.

I realize with this verdict we will loose more believers, but i guess there is a tough core here who's belief can't be changed with such little thing as Murray's conviction.......LOL 
And i'm proud to be one of you guys, though i'm also not in the ones who posts a lot, but i'm here everyday, reading as much as i can (it's not very easy, time is not my friend.......), and i'm incredibly thankful for you who are contributing to unfold the hoax and helping people like me to understand the whys much better!!!!
I can't say it any other way, but i am proud to be a believer and so much thankful to be here with you guys!!!
 bearhug
and an extra for somebody..... ;)   penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2011, 06:13:10 PM
Since the verdict I have become increasingly frustrated.  We, have hid in our corner, and for the most part only told each other what we KNOW. We watched an innocent man get convicted of a crime he did not commit and done nothing. I don't know if it was a real trial or a kangaroo court.  It sure as hell was presented to us as real wasn't it? I have enjoyed the hoax as much as anyone and will continue to do so but how long are we going to remain silent about what we know?  We are already considered nuts but some and are mostly dismissed by others so what do we have to lose by demanding truth as one collective voice?  Maybe, just maybe Michael wants us to do it. Maybe he told us once in a song...."I can't do it by myself." -Cry
Our numbers are massive.  We are everywhere. Every corner of the earth has a believer.  If we are to truly be Michael's Army of Love than we need to start acting like it by DEMANDING TRUTH.  We are the soldiers in TII's TDRCAU.
I have tons more to say on the subject but will leavewith this for now.  LOVE to all of you!!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  /bravo/

That's an interesting way to look at the current situation, Monster. If MJDHI were to write a collective letter to, I don't know who, the judge maybe, stating why we think the verdict was the wrong one, would that be action, interaction or interferance?

I tend to think there is no need, because believing in the hoax, I think MJ is in control and that the verdict is as he wants it - if not and he wants our help, he only has to ask - I'm pretty sure there are several here that he's in contact with!

You got that right Curls, and he is saying "Follow the path of L.O.V.E now" Not follow the "Hoax" path.

My beautiful family, I LOVE you all so very much, and it just breaks my heart that so many of you are still "desperately" entangled in Michael and God's "spider web". (hoax) Until you start "thinking outside the box" you will never understand, that the whole Hoax part of this adventure is irrelevant  in the Big picture.

The ultimate goal for Michael doing all of this, is to get us to re-evaluate our "lives" and to find that lost "LOVE" that is inside each and everyone of us!  The longer people continue on the "Hoax" part of this journey, the longer they are putting off finding out the "Truth",  of why Michael had to do what he had to do in order to get the world to "wake up" and see what their lives have become! The world will have no choice, BUT to look at everything they thought was a "reality" and realize that everything  was really just an "Illusion". When Michael sang "we are here to change the world", he meant it!!! When Michael said that this is "all for LOVE", he meant it!!!! When he said "I'm going to show them "Talent", like they've never seen before", he meant that also!!!!  The world isn't going to know what hit them!

If you are reading this, and you are still searching for answers, I am pleading with you to take a leap of Faith! If your current path isn't giving you the answers you've been searching for, why not "make a Change" and try another path??
A good investigator, looks at EVERY possibility...including the possibility, that Michael was sent to us by God, to help us transition into the next "age"...the "Golden age".

Is it just a "coincidence" that there are many of us here on this forum, who are sitting back, waiting and watching this all unfold, with no FEAR, and no worries, about what the outcome will be, because we just "KNOW"? There may be only a few of us here on this forum that have been "awakened", but you might be surprised at just how many of us there are all around the world, that are feeling this "shift" in our consciousness!!  As far fetched as this may seem to you, It  is really happening my dear family!  If you truly BELIEVE that Michael has faked his "death", and pulled the wool over the eyes of the world, how is it that he was able to pull off something  of this magnitude, without TPTB stopping him??

Michael IS invincible, because he is LOVE and he is LIGHT first and foremost. Michael knows the secrets of the universe, and my husband and I truly understand his "Divinity" and I was brought here to this forum strictly because of my strong Belief in LOVE, not because I was a Michael Jackson "Fan", because I was never a "Fan".  That in and of itself, only solidifies, that I am connected to Michael because of LOVE...It is our "Common Bond" and he knew that! I came to this forum because of LOVE and I have been posting about LOVE since the beginning ...My Faith and Belief in Michael and LOVE has never wavered, and will never waver!

I have never strayed from the path of Love my whole life. LOVE and GOD, (not religion) are the only things I have ever truly believed in, and despite all of the abuse, and suffering in my life, I never gave up hope that someday I would understand what my purpose here on Earth was and I have always known that LOVE was all that really mattered in this "Material" world, but I never really understood what that meant. Today, I have all of the answers I have been looking for, and I am at "Peace", knowing that my Belief in LOVE and GOD, was not in vain.

Michael is "synonymous" with LOVE. Can you name one other person on this planet that has the ability to make everyone he comes in contact with, feel truly LOVED, like you have a personal relationship with him? This should tell you just how "special" Michael is, and maybe you owe it to yourself, to step out of the "hoax" part of this "adventure, and just research the possibility that Michael really is an "Ascended Master" who was sent from God our creator, to "awaken" the world to the Truth of who we really are, and to help us to transition into the "New Age".

I KNOW that Michael sees and hears everything. I have Never "Physically" met Michael, but I "Feel" him with me at all times, he is truly just another part of me..Michael IS LOVE...I am LOVE..."WE", are LIGHT and LOVE..."WE" are ONE!

If you want answers, you must look at "ALL"possibilities. You need to do some soul searching and re-awaken the LOVE that is buried inside you. Until you take the path "less" traveled, you will stay stuck in this "vortex" we call "REALITY". Michael is counting on his "Army of LOVE" not his "Hoax Army", LOVE is the answer to what you are all searching for!

To all of you who are on the same path as me...Thank you from the bottom of my heart, please know that you are so LOVED and appreciated!! I know that some may think that "we" are the "crazy" ones, but the truth is, We" are the furthest from being "crazy"!! When you finally put all pieces of this puzzle together, it is like you have solved the "Mystery of LIFE"! Nothing else makes sense anymore...well that is how my husband and I feel anyway.

To those of you still searching...Know that Michael IS watching and waiting for you to "see the LIGHT". He truly LOVES each and every one of you, as do I...with all of my heart and soul. Please..."Make that Change"...The message is LOVE and this will end/begin, with LOVE!! Mark my words!

@ Michael...Thank you for all of your guidance and Patience...I LOVE YOU..."Heart" to "Heart" and "Mind" to "Mind", always and Forever...I will never let go of your hand!

Mjj4ever777 thank you very much for your  :) post!!!!
Once Robert Frost said:

" Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
               I took the one less traveled by,
               And that has made all the difference. "

Today I finally decided that I will not research anything anymore,regarding hoax-clues,because I found what I was looking for.Today I decided to CHOOSE THE LESS TRAVELED PATH. The research of clues is over for me,and now I have something more IMPORTANT TO DO.To find out more about THE TRUTH,LOVE and SECRETS OF UNIVERS.The only way to do it is not to say it,WE MUST LIVE IT!!!!!
There are 12 Spiritual PRINCIPLES and Laws for the Liberation of Planet Earth.If someone here wants to know more about them and more about  hidden TRUTHS in THIS IS IT movie can watch this video of jackieblue64 video:

Hidden Truths of Michael Jacksons This Is It (PART 4)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xsb36fvQeM&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

There is one Principle that I want to disscuss here and that one is THE PRINCIPLE of CAUSE and EFFECT.Michael told us many times about this,during this ADVENTURE and noticed in 2 occasions.In a letter to a staff member of his,when he was in Japan 1987 and when he was in Japan 2006.Here are:

FIRST:

Pecky,

I very very seldom write letters. But in this moving occasion I couldn’t help myself.
I want to thank you for putting the effort forward to capture the magic and excitement of the people of the world. What you do is a very personal and powerful medium to me. It is the art of stopping time, to preserve a moment that the naked eye cannot hold, to capture truth, spontaneous truth, the depths of excitement in human spirit. All else will be forgotten but not the films.
Generations from now will experience the excitement you’ve captured. It truly is a time capsule. I will not be totally satisfied until I know you’re at the right angle at the right time, to capture a crescendo of emotion that happens so quickly, so spontaneously.
What you have done was good, but I want the best, the whole picture, cause and effect  8-). I want crowd reaction, wide lens shots, depths of emotion, timing. I know we can do it................................

SECOND:
Michael Jackson 2006 Japan Backstage
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOOeMrCxWZ0[/youtube]

Here Michael is in Japan ,backstage in 2006,where  he meet singer Rihanna.At one point (4:03) you can seee and hear him,DIRECTING to the cameraman to DOCUMENT everything,ACTION AND REACTION ,and CAUSE AND THE EFFECT,from them(fans) to him,and from him to them (fans)  8-) .If this is not GENIUS then I don't know what genius is  ;) .
One more thing before I go,this next video is a GIFT for all of you.I really hope that by watching "THIS",you will become FREE,in order DO THE RIGHT THING!!!
I hope the 911 call will ring for you all,and realize that 21.12.2012 11:11 is COMING  :!:.TS said in many occasions that THE END times are coming so I wish you all alot of force for yourself and your family!!!
I LOVE you all and no matter what YOU ARE my second FAMILY  :)!!!!

The Freedom Movie 2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIf0XcVzWlI&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 06:47:25 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2011, 06:23:01 PM
Omg! Jermaine was talking about the picture of Michael in the wheelchair n he just said "This is Michael at his best, he's like pulling the Willy Wonka act here. Willy Wonka's going out on the carpet, he's limping, and everybody's feeling bad and then all of a sudden he tosses the cane and he does a somersault and says I'M BACK!...he was getting back at the media" And then Ellen said "so he used to play with the media like that?" "All the time, all the time."  :shock:

YESSS. I was dancing after he said that. You gotta love Jermaine !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

November 09, 2011, 06:56:11 PM
@Do.....glad to know you're sticking around....it wouldn't be the same without you : )

@Diggyon....."Fans with a different perspective", great way of thinking about this group...and yes, BAM shirts for sure : )

@Michelle.......I am SO glad and quite relieved, I am not the only one that was calm from the verdict, lol.  Really felt something was off with me.  I just sort of feel like coasting right now.  I feel like I have peddled up hill for so long, and thought the verdict was just going to prolong that hill.  But, it was opposite....I feel a slight (I stress slight) down hill coast for a bit........I suppose that's the faith kicking in for me.  The onslaught of media attention just helped as well.  It just makes it all the more calming....like this joke of a story with the death bed being sold.  I equate that to the Casket Guy video......as in, "OMGosh.....really?  What next???"  I have to go post over at that thread, lol.....I have a million thoughts floating around, lol.  Anyways, thanks for making me not feel so alone with my craziness : )

You guys are all awesome I love you all and appreciate you so much!!!!!
Have a beautiful evening!!!

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2011, 07:00:20 PM
@mjj4ever777 .....Great Post, well well said. Love your mindset and your message.  :)
I do believe the big picture is about love, and that We are One. The material things around us are essentially an illusion.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 09, 2011, 07:01:24 PM
Just a video to get you thinking!!! It's all for LOVE family!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh7WxiUqIUc&list=PL6C29010601545F98&index=59&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

@Applehead...God Bless you for all of your posts, they are all truly "enlightening"! You know I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think Different and BE LOVE!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 09, 2011, 07:08:41 PM
@mjj4ever777 .....Great Post, well well said. Love your mindset and your message.  :)
I do believe the big picture is about love, and that We are One. The material things around us are essentially an illusion.

@ Believing 101 God Bless You! "Feed the LOVE, and watch it GROW"!   I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions