Re: TIAI September 27
November 08, 2011, 03:23:03 PM
TS posted this at 2:13:11 PM PST... we were trying to figure out when the verdict was read in 2005, and 2:13 was my guess:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I didn't even realize ::P afraid/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 08, 2011, 03:30:06 PM
Ooops, I never said it was justice. If you read my posts, I've always said whether Murray covicted or not, there will be NO justice for Michael either way. What I meant is that with Murray conviction, next part of revelation of truth and true assassins is coming up, Michael will unfold it. That said, Murray conviction is correct as a beginning of new events. I still believe CM was  ordered to kill MJ and this hoax/sting/ take over of Michael is about assassination attempt.

So you say, Michael was really a drug addict. Murray is with the evil side who had been trying to kill Michael and he was trying to kill Michael for real fueling him with drugs but Michael found out about the plan and made him fall into his own trap and therefore Murray is in jail now. And also you say that, Murray's speech on youtube which is exactly like Michael's is just a coincidence. Sorry Scorpion but this means that you missed what a LONG TERM, perfect plan this is! Michael started to give out clues about this hoax at least 20 years ago. It looks like you didn't get any of them and therefore you think Murray is a real killer and Michael arranged a plan in a hurry to get him. You need to start thinking BIGGER and stop thinking Michael is a fragile drug addict. There is so much more than you can imagine. And this is NOT such a simple plan which was decided in a short term. You're missing the important points of the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 08, 2011, 03:43:29 PM
Ironically, TS and Front almost always log in and post something on the same day. I wonder if that is a coincidence or those are the same person with different user name.

I think that you are onto something... suspicious//

Finally...  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2011, 03:51:07 PM
Well -well.  See!  LOL that Murray will be locked up away from other prisoners.   lolol/

I refuse to watch any TV coverage.  When I want to catch up, I come here.  I can't even go to Lipstick Alley and other boards - because those people just don't get it.  Great points made by a lot of you.  Sadly, there are a few laggards that are still trying to figure out of MJ is alive or not for God sakes.  'What Will It Take?'  For those ones even if MJ came back, they'd need a dna test. 

DOC Murray was acting like the character in “To Kill a Mockingbird” = MJ.  He represents MJ and all other black mean that were falsely accused and the hundreds that were hung from trees.  No one knows if that is truly a real person’s face.  Let’s not forget “Ghosts.”  MJ played the Mayor and no one knew it until…………………………..  I say this to say that the pics we have seen of Murray were planted, and he could be made up so that MJ can also be made up with the same face.  MJ is an expert now on make-up and masks compared to when he did Ghosts. 

Remember the young lady that was with him on the beach is the same one (actress) that was with Blanket and them last summer in so-called Hawaii (Wonderland)?  LOL!  So in other words, this man – DOC Murray was probably made up – and at times it is MJ himself.  Just because we’re shown pics of Murray walking down the street doesn’t means that it was happening in real time.  Most of the video we got of Murray was taken by NPG/TMZ.  They are the only ones that can swear by dates and times – and they can be manipulated. 

This means that MJ could have been made up to look like Murray and was seen walking around wearing stilts – and especially that day that he was walking – and the way he was swinging his arms reminded some of MJ.  Does anyone remember the video of Murray walking and swinging his arms just like MJ used to do?  I knew then that if that wasn’t MJ in stilts.  Not only that though, but with certain cameras and shots, one can surely make the person captured appear to be taller – no?
MJ also sang about DOC Murray in his Moonwalker Smooth Criminal video and song.  What are the odds?  One should read up on Serenitys_Dream take about this fact.

I love the below video.  When MJ jumped on that SUV, I was like – you go boy.  He seemed very strong.  So when I want him to touch my heart I watch it.  The Nancy Graces of the world hated him for this.  Many folks cracked on him for doing this.  Too bad!  MJ knew he was innocent – and I truly believe God and/or his Angel informed him that he was not going to be found guilty.  These rabid and evil haters wanted to lock him up, thrown away the key and to steal his fortune to include Neverland that is rumored to have oil on premises.

Let me give one of my insights right here.  MJ could care less about material goods in the long run.  He knows, like I hope we all do that – we can’t take them with us when we pass on.  The thing is many of us won’t be passing on thru death but thru Ascension.  There it’ll be the same thing.  No materialism.  No money.  No this and no that will be in the 5th World – 5th Dimension.  MICHAEL JACKSON COULD CARE LESS ABOUT MATERIAL GOODS.  He knows what is up.  He has already given up all of his worldly goods in his mind because HE THINKS MULTIDEMISIONALLY.  He doesn’t’ think like most human beings.  He already knows the truth as his children and loved ones know the truth.  Paris - tweeting about 11/11 Prince - Avatar = Alien on Twitter page.  Omer - one word in CAPS = ASCENSION.  Donte - Tumblr page (My God) & Diana wearing a (Shimmering - word used by writer) Cosmic gown that looked like two galaxies colliding at a recent concert.  Why who told her to wear that I wonder?  Who did she ask to sew it up for her?  LOL!  Pretty significant to me.  Pretty telling.  Pretty interesting.  Pretty spot on - and on and on.  No coincidences. 
I figured that MJ had gathered them all (different times I’m sure) to include, Berry Gordy, Stevie Wonder, Lionel Richie, Diana Ross, Smokey Robinson (Motown Family - he loves very much) - and a few others that spoke at his Memorial.  MJ paid for David Ruffin's and Marvin Gaye's funerals.  He's met them at nine years old.  I remember Eddie Kendrick (Temptations) once wrote about how Michael used to ask him questions, and one day he was playing something on the piano - and then he said Mike was like - "oh I see, move over."  Eddie said MJ knew what came next and just took over.  He said MJ was super quick when it came to things like that.  He just knew.  It was like he didn't have to study.  I think he is an Old Soul.  Many of the Motown people referred to him as such.  He was always a knower.  He had SWAG too at ten years old to see the way he was macking on Diana back then.  LOL!  He had more swag than Jackie did back then.
This is another reason I used to and sort of still shake my head at some people (and I don’t mean only on here) when they made out like the Jacksons were going after MJ’s fortune and that is all they wanted.  Hello.  Wake up!  The Jacksons also know what is up – and that there is no materialism in the 5th world.  Heck, please read Dr. Stankov’s book The Cosmic Laws of Creation and Destruction – and you’ll learn that the hell planet B (remaining planet after the spilt) will be hell on earth in more ways than one.  No communication folks.  No phones.  No internet.  No TVs.  No infrastructure.  The density of the remaining planer B won’t be able to supply such things because the remaining earth grid will change and so on.  So what will even left for the ones remaining on the catastrophic earth?  Nothing, but evil and further decay and debasement.  People killing and eating each other to survive and so on.  Surely, some don’t want to read such things – but you must wake up and take off those rose colored glasses.  Those days are over.  This is what Michael wanted us to learn.  He wants us to wake up, be alert and aware and choose wisely.  Paradise or hell (like all religious books inferred when speaking about Heaven and hell). 

I think he is an Ascended Human Master (even if only in spirit)  – and he will be in the first group of AHMs to come before humanity to explains to us what is up and what was up for the last umpteen thousand years.  He is going to live up to his calling – no question – and he’ll help to guide us to the light.  We’ll see him again.  Give him time.  Wow – if one were to believe Stankov – the MOON WAS TAKEN OVER BY THE FORCES OF LIGHT TWO YEARS AGO.  Say what?!!!!!!!!  Hmmmmmmm.  MJ had to have a reason to have called his book Moonwalker.  You been walking on the moon MJ?  Omer/Obee sung in Red Nikes – “No one is close to him.  He’s on another planet.”  I’m open to believing in anything that sounds true to me – although I’m not saying that I believe everything.  I just store it in my computer brain and pull it back up for reference/fact/truth or speculation as needed.  I could also add wonderment, supposition and a bunch of more adjectives.  All I know is that I fell in love with MJ when he was 9 years old because of his angel voice and his charm.  I’ve prayed a lot lately that he is still in love with God – and it seems that all my dreams are still true.
P.S. – I love the below piece – and the excerpts below stand out and remind me of what MJ has always tried to do and that was to wake and guide us to the LIGHT.  INFORMATION = LIGHT.  LIGHT = TRUTH.  TRUTH = GOD.  GOD = LOVE. 
FEAR = False Evidence Appearing Real.  That’s what this trial and MJ’S in 2005 was ALL about.  It was incredulous that those people/clowns brought such falsified evidence up against MJ and made it appear real.  We knew it could be done, but the evil minds that ensured they did it were just……………. 
I remember Donte posted something along the lines that we should not hate the ones that commit evil.  (Of course, I’ve known that all along, but it is so refreshing to see the young ones MJ’s relatives – lol – they may be good old Star Seeds) say as much.  He said that - one should just be glad that one’s not like that.  And while it sounds nice to say that we should love everyone, no one deserves our love unconditionally on 3-D earth.   We have been too busy learning the lesson that we need to love and forgive ourselves unconditionally before that can be afforded anyone else, and so be it and “Let it Be”, it’ll be par for the course in 5-D. 
Below is a great piece by an Apache Shaman from the 1920s.  The below quotes from Part II could easily be applied to Michael.

"If a man could make the right choices," he said, "then he could significantly alter the course of the possible future. No man, then, should feel insignificant, for it only takes one man to alter the consciousness of mankind through the Spirit-that-moves-in-all-things. In essence, one thought influences another, then another, until the thought is made manifest throughout all of Creation. It is the same thought, the same force, that causes an entire flock of birds to change course, as the flock then has one mind."

Grandfather then spoke. "Who are these people; who is this boy? What did they work for and what were their hopes, dreams and visions? Did they just work physically or did they work for the things beyond the flesh, for a grander purpose? Certainly they affected the Spirit-that-moves-in-all-things, but did they really work to the best of their ability to make things better for the future of their grandchildren, or did they do nothing other than to perpetuate the myth of society? Were they happy, joyous and filled with spiritual rapture, or did they just lead lives of labour and mediocrity? And did this boy live close to the Earth and the Creator, or did he just give up his youth, his sense of adventure, to toil, as did his parents and their parents before them? This boy was exactly your age, and I suspect he had hopes and dreams much like yours. But this is his legacy, lying in a forgotten grave."

"But, Grandfather," I said, "isn't it enough just to be happy and live your life fully?

After a long moment of silence, Grandfather answered. "It is not enough that man be just happy in the flesh, but he must also be happy and joyous in spirit. For without spiritual happiness and rapture, life is shallow. Without seeking the things of the Spirit, life is half lived and empty. And by spiritual life I do not mean just setting aside one hour of one day of one week for worship, but to seek the things of the spirit every moment of every day. I ask you, then: What did these people do to seek spiritual enlightenment and rapture? Did they just give in to a life that was little more than work? They were given a choice every day of their lives-as you will be given a choice to seek the rapture of the Spirit or to resign yourselves to a life of meaningless work. The end result is always the same: forgotten graves and forgotten dreams of forgotten people. It is not important that anyone notice or remember, but that you work to touch God and affect in a positive way the consciousness of the Spirit-that-moves-in-all-things, thus bringing the consciousness of man closer to the Creator."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
November 08, 2011, 03:52:23 PM
@applehead250609: thank you for writing what you wrote. I really appreciate it!
I also hope there won't be any misunderstandings like that between us. I like you too much, you're a clever girl and you post wonderful things, most of the times our posts show us how much we think alike! so I don't see why we won't be able to get along very well.

Much love to you!
blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 08, 2011, 04:13:13 PM

People are dying every were even if is FULL of HOSPITALS and FULL of DOCTORS,
Injustice is every were even if is FULL of LAWYERS and TRIBUNALS,
REAL KNOWLEDGE is foreign to us even if is FULL of SCHOOLS, COLLEGES and UNIVERSITIES,
We have not REAL information,just gossip  :x ,even if is FULL of REPORTERS,CHANNEL TELEVISION and NEWSPAPERS,
People are going loosing spirituality and faith ,even if is FULL of PRIESTS and CHURCHES.

"But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase" (Daniel:12:4).

100% agreed

just on a side note, today i was at the hospital and in 10 minutes 3 funeral cars were leaving the hospital. it was very difficult to watch, so many people die in that hospital, even if it's one the best in the country :(
Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 04:17:15 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2011, 04:15:55 PM
@applehead250609: thank you for writing what you wrote. I really appreciate it!
I also hope there won't be any misunderstandings like that between us. I like you too much, you're a clever girl and you post wonderful things, most of the times our posts show us how much we think alike! so I don't see why we won't be able to get along very well.

Much love to you!
blessings

Simpa silly me  :oops:,Oh my I just saw I forgoy to put the video,sorry  :(!!!! Here it is:

This video is special for you,it clearly say MICHAEL JOE JACKSON,even on the PAPERS!!!! Michael is doing V sign when he is coming out from the arrest.
If people didn't knew now it's perfect time to say this    :
That BIG WHITE AIRPLANE is MICHAEL's airplane,lol  !!!!!!

Michael Jackson's arrest 2003
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOudWnu6j0E[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2011, 04:46:06 PM
Well -well.  See!  LOL that Murray will be locked up away from other prisoners.   lolol/

I refuse to watch any TV coverage.  When I want to catch up, I come here.  I can't even go to Lipstick Alley and other boards - because those people just don't get it.  Great points made by a lot of you.  Sadly, there are a few laggards that are still trying to figure out of MJ is alive or not for God sakes.  'What Will It Take?'  For those ones even if MJ came back, they'd need a dna test. 

DOC Murray was acting like the character in “To Kill a Mockingbird” = MJ.  He represents MJ and all other black mean that were falsely accused and the hundreds that were hung from trees.  No one knows if that is truly a real person’s face.  Let’s not forget “Ghosts.”  MJ played the Mayor and no one knew it until…………………………..  I say this to say that the pics we have seen of Murray were planted, and he could be made up so that MJ can also be made up with the same face.  MJ is an expert now on make-up and masks compared to when he did Ghosts. 

Remember the young lady that was with him on the beach is the same one (actress) that was with Blanket and them last summer in so-called Hawaii (Wonderland)?  LOL!  So in other words, this man – DOC Murray was probably made up – and at times it is MJ himself.  Just because we’re shown pics of Murray walking down the street doesn’t means that it was happening in real time.  Most of the video we got of Murray was taken by NPG/TMZ.  They are the only ones that can swear by dates and times – and they can be manipulated. 

This means that MJ could have been made up to look like Murray and was seen walking around wearing stilts – and especially that day that he was walking – and the way he was swinging his arms reminded some of MJ.  Does anyone remember the video of Murray walking and swinging his arms just like MJ used to do?  I knew then that if that wasn’t MJ in stilts.  Not only that though, but with certain cameras and shots, one can surely make the person captured appear to be taller – no?
MJ also sang about DOC Murray in his Moonwalker Smooth Criminal video and song.  What are the odds?  One should read up on Serenitys_Dream take about this fact.

I love the below video.  When MJ jumped on that SUV, I was like – you go boy.  He seemed very strong.  So when I want him to touch my heart I watch it.  The Nancy Graces of the world hated him for this.  Many folks cracked on him for doing this.  Too bad!  MJ knew he was innocent – and I truly believe God and/or his Angel informed him that he was not going to be found guilty.  These rabid and evil haters wanted to lock him up, thrown away the key and to steal his fortune to include Neverland that is rumored to have oil on premises.

Let me give one of my insights right here.  MJ could care less about material goods in the long run.  He knows, like I hope we all do that – we can’t take them with us when we pass on.  The thing is many of us won’t be passing on thru death but thru Ascension.  There it’ll be the same thing.  No materialism.  No money.  No this and no that will be in the 5th World – 5th Dimension.  MICHAEL JACKSON COULD CARE LESS ABOUT MATERIAL GOODS.  He knows what is up.  He has already given up all of his worldly goods in his mind because HE THINKS MULTIDEMISIONALLY.  He doesn’t’ think like most human beings.  He already knows the truth as his children and loved ones know the truth.  Paris - tweeting about 11/11 Prince - Avatar = Alien on Twitter page.  Omer - one word in CAPS = ASCENSION.  Donte - Tumblr page (My God) & Diana wearing a (Shimmering - word used by writer) Cosmic gown that looked like two galaxies colliding at a recent concert.  Why who told her to wear that I wonder?  Who did she ask to sew it up for her?  LOL!  Pretty significant to me.  Pretty telling.  Pretty interesting.  Pretty spot on - and on and on.  No coincidences. 
I figured that MJ had gathered them all (different times I’m sure) to include, Berry Gordy, Stevie Wonder, Lionel Richie, Diana Ross, Smokey Robinson (Motown Family - he loves very much) - and a few others that spoke at his Memorial.  MJ paid for David Ruffin's and Marvin Gaye's funerals.  He's met them at nine years old.  I remember Eddie Kendrick (Temptations) once wrote about how Michael used to ask him questions, and one day he was playing something on the piano - and then he said Mike was like - "oh I see, move over."  Eddie said MJ knew what came next and just took over.  He said MJ was super quick when it came to things like that.  He just knew.  It was like he didn't have to study.  I think he is an Old Soul.  Many of the Motown people referred to him as such.  He was always a knower.  He had SWAG too at ten years old to see the way he was macking on Diana back then.  LOL!  He had more swag than Jackie did back then.
This is another reason I used to and sort of still shake my head at some people (and I don’t mean only on here) when they made out like the Jacksons were going after MJ’s fortune and that is all they wanted.  Hello.  Wake up!  The Jacksons also know what is up – and that there is no materialism in the 5th world.  Heck, please read Dr. Stankov’s book The Cosmic Laws of Creation and Destruction – and you’ll learn that the hell planet B (remaining planet after the spilt) will be hell on earth in more ways than one.  No communication folks.  No phones.  No internet.  No TVs.  No infrastructure.  The density of the remaining planer B won’t be able to supply such things because the remaining earth grid will change and so on.  So what will even left for the ones remaining on the catastrophic earth?  Nothing, but evil and further decay and debasement.  People killing and eating each other to survive and so on.  Surely, some don’t want to read such things – but you must wake up and take off those rose colored glasses.  Those days are over.  This is what Michael wanted us to learn.  He wants us to wake up, be alert and aware and choose wisely.  Paradise or hell (like all religious books inferred when speaking about Heaven and hell). 

I think he is an Ascended Human Master (even if only in spirit)  – and he will be in the first group of AHMs to come before humanity to explains to us what is up and what was up for the last umpteen thousand years.  He is going to live up to his calling – no question – and he’ll help to guide us to the light.  We’ll see him again.  Give him time.  Wow – if one were to believe Stankov – the MOON WAS TAKEN OVER BY THE FORCES OF LIGHT TWO YEARS AGO.  Say what?!!!!!!!!  Hmmmmmmm.  MJ had to have a reason to have called his book Moonwalker.  You been walking on the moon MJ?  Omer/Obee sung in Red Nikes – “No one is close to him.  He’s on another planet.”  I’m open to believing in anything that sounds true to me – although I’m not saying that I believe everything.  I just store it in my computer brain and pull it back up for reference/fact/truth or speculation as needed.  I could also add wonderment, supposition and a bunch of more adjectives.  All I know is that I fell in love with MJ when he was 9 years old because of his angel voice and his charm.  I’ve prayed a lot lately that he is still in love with God – and it seems that all my dreams are still true.
P.S. – I love the below piece – and the excerpts below stand out and remind me of what MJ has always tried to do and that was to wake and guide us to the LIGHT.  INFORMATION = LIGHT.  LIGHT = TRUTH.  TRUTH = GOD.  GOD = LOVE. 
FEAR = False Evidence Appearing Real.  That’s what this trial and MJ’S in 2005 was ALL about.  It was incredulous that those people/clowns brought such falsified evidence up against MJ and made it appear real.  We knew it could be done, but the evil minds that ensured they did it were just……………. 
I remember Donte posted something along the lines that we should not hate the ones that commit evil.  (Of course, I’ve known that all along, but it is so refreshing to see the young ones MJ’s relatives – lol – they may be good old Star Seeds) say as much.  He said that - one should just be glad that one’s not like that.  And while it sounds nice to say that we should love everyone, no one deserves our love unconditionally on 3-D earth.   We have been too busy learning the lesson that we need to love and forgive ourselves unconditionally before that can be afforded anyone else, and so be it and “Let it Be”, it’ll be par for the course in 5-D. 
Below is a great piece by an Apache Shaman from the 1920s.  The below quotes from Part II could easily be applied to Michael.

"If a man could make the right choices," he said, "then he could significantly alter the course of the possible future. No man, then, should feel insignificant, for it only takes one man to alter the consciousness of mankind through the Spirit-that-moves-in-all-things. In essence, one thought influences another, then another, until the thought is made manifest throughout all of Creation. It is the same thought, the same force, that causes an entire flock of birds to change course, as the flock then has one mind."

Grandfather then spoke. "Who are these people; who is this boy? What did they work for and what were their hopes, dreams and visions? Did they just work physically or did they work for the things beyond the flesh, for a grander purpose? Certainly they affected the Spirit-that-moves-in-all-things, but did they really work to the best of their ability to make things better for the future of their grandchildren, or did they do nothing other than to perpetuate the myth of society? Were they happy, joyous and filled with spiritual rapture, or did they just lead lives of labour and mediocrity? And did this boy live close to the Earth and the Creator, or did he just give up his youth, his sense of adventure, to toil, as did his parents and their parents before them? This boy was exactly your age, and I suspect he had hopes and dreams much like yours. But this is his legacy, lying in a forgotten grave."

"But, Grandfather," I said, "isn't it enough just to be happy and live your life fully?

After a long moment of silence, Grandfather answered. "It is not enough that man be just happy in the flesh, but he must also be happy and joyous in spirit. For without spiritual happiness and rapture, life is shallow. Without seeking the things of the Spirit, life is half lived and empty. And by spiritual life I do not mean just setting aside one hour of one day of one week for worship, but to seek the things of the spirit every moment of every day. I ask you, then: What did these people do to seek spiritual enlightenment and rapture? Did they just give in to a life that was little more than work? They were given a choice every day of their lives-as you will be given a choice to seek the rapture of the Spirit or to resign yourselves to a life of meaningless work. The end result is always the same: forgotten graves and forgotten dreams of forgotten people. It is not important that anyone notice or remember, but that you work to touch God and affect in a positive way the consciousness of the Spirit-that-moves-in-all-things, thus bringing the consciousness of man closer to the Creator."

OMG  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( what you just said in the first PART OF YOUR POST!!!!!!!!!!!
Why I felt that pain in 25 june 2009,why!??????? Why I'm crying all over again and I feel this ROAD that will LEAD ME HOME it's gonna be very HARD TO WALK?????
What will happen to the people that I LOVE,with my family if they don't want to change  :(????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2011, 04:58:41 PM
Haven't done this in a long time.....
the case number given by the court clerk:  FA073164

FA = 7
also 7+3+1+6+4= 21 (7+7+7)
so....we have 7 777

also just for fun, I put in the letters SPH...those are the letters you take out of Joseph to make Joe:
SPH= 43 = (4+3=7) it also equals the word: false

Just a curious thing........

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2011, 05:00:02 PM
This are the 2 things that Pearl Jr.recently wrote  ;)!!!

MJ's handwriting Best of Joy lyrics with 11 11 11, which now connects 2 airing of Murray documentary. Sharon Sidney of MJ was kidnapped fame, is anonymous person in this story. Watch video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login posted 7 months ago. Now you know the end of this story!

"Michael's" "Best of Joy" Lyrics' Clue & more!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ylqotGeazM&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

This note was written by Michael Joe Jackson in June 2009. He writes "Universal" as a "thing to accomplish" and we know the Dr. Murray documentary will air on MSNBC, which is owned by Universal on 11-11-11. And more importantly, the original imdb.com page listing the Murray documentary had Michael Jackson listed as director. I had that image saved but now I can't open it, but I'll keep trying.
Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 05:19:08 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2011, 05:09:35 PM

People are dying every were even if is FULL of HOSPITALS and FULL of DOCTORS,
Injustice is every were even if is FULL of LAWYERS and TRIBUNALS,
REAL KNOWLEDGE is foreign to us even if is FULL of SCHOOLS, COLLEGES and UNIVERSITIES,
We have not REAL information,just gossip  :x ,even if is FULL of REPORTERS,CHANNEL TELEVISION and NEWSPAPERS,
People are going loosing spirituality and faith ,even if is FULL of PRIESTS and CHURCHES.

"But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase" (Daniel:12:4).

100% agreed

just on a side note, today i was at the hospital and in 10 minutes 3 funeral cars were leaving the hospital. it was very difficult to watch, so many people die in that hospital, even if it's one the best in the country :(

Gina I know this is TRAGIC,but unfortunately is true.We have to be STRONG,please do it for your family,go to them and tell them you LOVE THEM!!!!! This will be HARD but we HAVE a MISSION TO ACCOMPLISH and WE WILL DO  :mrgreen: IT!!!
I saw that you had been in hospital,I'm sorry  :cry:,please take care of you .GOD BLESS YOU!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2011, 05:10:10 PM
Just letting you guys know I'm still here... still on Twitter.... and I still believe MJ is alive.  This verdict changes nothing for me... actually I posted this in another thread but I think it is more suited for here.  Anyway, just want you to know where my thoughts are....

My reaction to the verdict of Conrad Murray: Guilty!

I knew this could happen, I suspected it would happen, and this does not change anything for me in my belief that MJ is alive.

Let me back up on my thoughts on this.

In 1993 and 2005, Michael Jackson was brought forth into the judicial system on molestation charges.  I’m sure it boggled not only MJ’s mind, and his family’s mind, but also MJ’s friends and fans’ minds that Michael Jackson, an innocent man, could find himself in the position to even be brought to trial.

Really, think about this.  Think if it was you.  Someone accuses you of something that is so far from your nature that you in your mind think, this is absolutely ludacris  and no one will believe this.  However, as the days goes on you realize that people are starting to believe the lies.  Even more hurtful is some of the people who claimed to love and know you are believing it too.  Then the last straw is as you enter into the court room, “evidence” has been fabricated to support the lies.

I’m sure the question on MJ’s mind would be: how in the hell could the judicial system be so corrupt as to allow a completely innocent man to wind up in court and possibly convicted of something completely fabricated?  Challenge is the only people who would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that MJ is innocent would be MJ himself and his accusers.  Oh and most importantly, God.

By God’s grace, MJ was found not guilty.  That does NOT erase the fact that it could have gone the other way and MJ, AN INNOCENT MAN, could have gone to jail for a crime that he did not commit…. All in the name of money.

How many other people have been wrongly convicted and it had gone unnoticed?  How many others have lost their lives due to being framed for something they didn’t do!

I believe that MJ would want to expose this corruption and speak for those men and women wrongly convicted who were now voiceless.

Enter hoaxville.

From the start I have said that this is not just a game.  Many ARG’s have been constructed that have an element of social awareness…. Open our eyes to the true state of the world.  I believe MJ is doing that right now.

How could it be displayed that the judicial system could actually wrongly find someone guilty of a crime that they beyond doubt did not commit?  And how could it be displayed on such a grand scale that people would have to take notice?

How about murdering one of the most recognizable faces in the world?  Oh but wait, then proving that he didn’t do it by producing the victim as being alive.

To me Conrad Murray HAD to be found guilty to PROVE that there is something wrong with the way things are done.

So for many this verdict is virtually the end.  Justice for MJ!  To me it’s just entering a new phase of getting true justice.  Not just for MJ but for we the people who are supposedly protected by a flawed system.

So people keep your seatbelts on…. I don’t believe this ride is over…. The best is yet to come!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2011, 05:49:30 PM
Ooops, I never said it was justice. If you read my posts, I've always said whether Murray covicted or not, there will be NO justice for Michael either way. What I meant is that with Murray conviction, next part of revelation of truth and true assassins is coming up, Michael will unfold it. That said, Murray conviction is correct as a beginning of new events. I still believe CM was  ordered to kill MJ and this hoax/sting/ take over of Michael is about assassination attempt.

So you say, Michael was really a drug addict. Murray is with the evil side who had been trying to kill Michael and he was trying to kill Michael for real fueling him with drugs but Michael found out about the plan and made him fall into his own trap and therefore Murray is in jail now. And also you say that, Murray's speech on youtube which is exactly like Michael's is just a coincidence. Sorry Scorpion but this means that you missed what a LONG TERM, perfect plan this is! Michael started to give out clues about this hoax at least 20 years ago. It looks like you didn't get any of them and therefore you think Murray is a real killer and Michael arranged a plan in a hurry to get him. You need to start thinking BIGGER and stop thinking Michael is a fragile drug addict. There is so much more than you can imagine. And this is NOT such a simple plan which was decided in a short term. You're missing the important points of the hoax.

Hon, I did not miss anything, I am too realistic and love rationale. Michael is NOT drug addict, what was those bottles about, still not clear since I do not wish to IMAGINE anything.  Nobody knows everything for sure but Michael and those who assisted him, I'll wait for the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

November 08, 2011, 05:53:56 PM
Ironically, TS and Front almost always log in and post something on the same day. I wonder if that is a coincidence or those are the same person with different user name.

I think that you are onto something... suspicious//

Finally...  lolol/

Actually I have been trying not to accept the fact because it is NOT a good thing finally. It is a deception and manipulation to members. Not necessary to be TS on the TIAI and Front on the 'Back' thread to play game of "2 different insiders".
Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 05:55:55 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

November 08, 2011, 08:03:20 PM
Looking4truth good post about Kangaroo Court, as it's very relevant now. The Kangaroo Court definition states everything including, obviously, that the verdict is predetermined. Meaning EVERYone involved knew the eventual verdict, hence Murray's lack of emotion. Flanagan was asked by an HLN reporter was he shocked by the verdict, and he said "no". If he was really fighting for Murray's innocence, unless he feels he did a crappy job, it was known all along. They also said "alleged" victim and "alleged" date of death when reading the verdict, hadn't heard that before. Not only didn't he stand, but he sat while being arrested. Also, watch other verdicts being read, they DO say "action" vs. case as the OJ trial is an example.
And yes, Murray has to be a key player in this hoax, just as the doctor was in 'The Illusionist'. My only issue is all of the civil suits pending and why against the people who are involved, i.e AEG/Murray? So perhaps TS can answer that? :)

Thanks Suzy! I think you are right that if the verdict was predetermined than that means key players are in on it. I am not sure, however, if everyone involved is though. I would have to think that one through. It could be possible but that's a lot of people involved, too many in my honest opinion but you never know. I wouldn't put anything pass Michael at this point. Also, great point about Dr. Murray not being asked to stand for his verdict...thanks to everyone who pointed this out as well. To me, that is the cherry on top of this fake trial.

Nearly a year ago, I wrote the following; but some are forgetting it, once again.  “I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time. Jermaine said: ‘it’s all going to come out’ (and this was in the context of the ‘airport’ slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Anyway, as far as the 6-9-09 date: clear back in 2009, I wrote about the significance of the Dome Project “ending on 6-9-09, exactly three months before 9-9-09” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

GINAFELICIA and looking4truth had excellent comments about the Kangaroo Court {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Also, the toy elephant was still in plain sight, while the zoo verdict was being read {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

And did anyone notice that the verdict was not only on the date 11-7 (1+1+7 = 9); but the time was also 1:17?  I guess this is just another one of the million ko-inki-dinks!  suspicious//  You can see the 1:17 time on HLN {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  You can also see it on this thread, from Suzy7 posted at 18 minutes and 15 seconds (the hour was 1 PM CA time); no doubt it took at least 15 seconds to write “Verdict is guilty” and get it posted, especially since the forum was running slow at the time—as noted by a few others on this thread {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Speaking of verdict times, did we ever figure out the exact minute for the 2005 verdict?  And did anyone happen to notice the time that this thread was originally posted (since I always post new threads at specific times, and often as some type of new clue)?

Finally, did anybody notice what TMZ said about Murray in solitary confinement?  “We’re told Murray will be assigned a single cell for his own protection … Officials tell us Murray will not be allowed to mingle with the general inmate population …” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Maybe NPG will get a photo of him walking on the beach again, while he is supposed to be in jail!   moonwalk_/

P.S. Where are my stroopwafels?   :?: :?: :?:

Well, well, well...what a pleasant surprise. I thought you would let this verdict "simmer" for a little while longer before making your appearance again so it's really nice to see you. And thanks so much for your compliment of Gina and I's posts on the Kangaroo Court. It's great to receive some confirmation on our points. In addition, I wish to challenge your 117 theory. On TMZ, the verdict was posted 1:15PM. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) Now how could TMZ post the theory before it was read at 1:17PM? Or am I missing something? Even with TMZ's time, it still holds significance to this adventure because it adds up to 7. Also, TMZ posted MJ's "death" minutes before the hospital's declared it. Is this two minute separation a reminder of that fact or just a simple mistake on someone's part?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions