Suzy7

Re: TIAI September 27
November 08, 2011, 02:18:49 AM
Onthewingsoflove, I like your thoughts on the solitary confinement, perfect cover.

And Australian MJ BeLIEver, judges actually do thank the jurors like that especially is high profile cases where they sacrifice much of their personal lives, including time. Also take into consideration the things jurors have to partake in, like looking at evidence(graphic photos etc.) which at times can be traumatic. Youtube the OJ verdict being read or others, the judges do the same.

TS thanks for taking time to post, but you do sound slighty beleaguered by all of the doubt? Lol. Understandable, hope you're doing well.

Random; I do realise I've been spelling "alleged" wrong, like 2543879438 times. Yes I pointed it out, I'm a grammar/spelling perfectionist lol.
Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 04:22:33 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2011, 02:39:08 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Onthewingsoflove, I like your thoughts on the solitary confinement, perfect cover.

And Australian MJ BeLIEver, judges actually do thank the jurors like that especially is high profile cases where they sacrifice much of their personal lives, including time. Also take into consideration the things jurors have to partake in, like looking at evidence(graphic photos etc.) which at times can be traumatic. Youtube the OJ verdict being read or others, the judges do the same.

well, there you go. have never seen or heard of it before. so it was unusual for me to see that.
i mean a man has just been found 'guilty' and 'praising' the jury on excellent job they did right in front of the convicted seems a little like rubbing salt in the wound. so for me it seemed quite strange. and he did go on a bit. 3 times, thankyou... however i am unfamiliar with court formalaties, so perhaps you are right and it is common place in courtroom.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

November 08, 2011, 02:59:13 AM
@ TS Thank you for taking the time to write. Even though this is a kangaroo court and hoax, i am sure at times it can be energy taxing on the family and yourself. wiching you best wishes and much love to you all. thank you for everything you do.  bearhug

for all of us here
... some of us are getting really emotional. drained, tired, even disillusioned with the verdict, impatient, fed up, etc etc.. we have to remember its not all about us... there are others that need to be patient too and who will be experiencing emotional highs and lows through this whole DH, like mj. maybe his kids, perhaps his family, or his close friends, etc... its hard on many, but truth will prevail and faith will get us through.

we need to be selfless and remember why this is happening... all for LOVE a selfless motive. use mj's example of selflessness to get you thru the emotional ups and downs...

L.O.V.E to all..   bearhug
Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 03:05:26 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

jono

November 08, 2011, 03:02:13 AM
P.S. Where are my stroopwafels?   :?: :?: :?:

No stroopwafels.. Sorry TS!  :|

However... What I can offer you is some Swedish Pancakes. Please enjoy! ;D

Presented to you by:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLqohiMy_CU[/youtube]
Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 03:12:13 AM by jono
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

November 08, 2011, 03:03:11 AM
family...Thank you for all the LOVE conversation going on! I don't know about you guys, but I feel totally "Nourished", by this journey. I sit here and I "let it simmer"...I am "Bathing in the "moonlight of LOVE...I feel like I have won the lottery, my spirit is soaring, I have this "energy" that is almost "electric"...to be honest...I have never felt better in my life...I am truly Happy with who I am for the first time in my life, yet in "reality", we don't own a car, we don't have cell phones, we live pay check to pay check, we even know what it is like to go hungry we should be in the deepest depths of despair, (we HAVE been there so we know what that is like!)  but my husband and I have never been happier in our lives!!   I have never felt richer in my life!

I had to "teach" my Husband, and my children, the importance of having  LOVE in ones life, and there was a time when they looked at me strange, and thought I was "nuts", but today, they themselves can "Feel" how much better their lives are because they are taking a chance on LOVE!

If the path you are on isn't what you "thought" it would be... tell yourself you are worth it...take a leap of Faith! Just make a conscious effort to think more about LOVE and try to think a little more positive....Just DO something!!

LOVE is all that matters, but most  "fool" themselves  into believing that Love isn't that important...nothing could be further from the truth, or more important!

It takes time and effort to teach about LOVE.  If you don't nourish that LOVE, it dies, just like any other "Living" thing!! WE ALL NEED LOVE! People usually just "settle" in life...it's like they have just given up!!

I want everyone to take a look in the mirror...Can you look at yourself and say. "wow...I feel complete I am truly happy and I know I am LOVED and important"!!

If you can't say this, and the majority of humanity can't...then you need to make a change!!! ONLY YOU can make YOUR Life happy!!!
 Fix the problems in your life, reconnect with your spouse and family. Go for a walk and really look at the beauty that surrounds you!! Find your "passion" again! Forget about this "material" world we have been living in and concentrate on "FEELING" again. Nurture your soul again...whatever it may be....find that flame, and then feed the fire that is within you!!! You can't achieve anything if you don't "try".

Bottom line...if you don't have LOVE in your life...you can't live in Harmony!

Darkness or LIGHT?
Fear or LOVE?
Sadness or JOY?
We all have a choice!!!! Sending Blessings and Love to all!!

Mjj4ever777 thank you very much for all your LOVE and POSITIVITY  :)!!!!!
DIVISION is our problem,it was never about BELIEVERS or NON BELIEVERS.This is WRONG,and that's why we have so many problems in our WORLD,because we always think IN CONTRADICTION.This has GOT TO STOP and LOVE is the ANSWER= TRUTH!!!!
Until we are able to ELIMINATE THE DIVISION,we will NEVER BE FREE,NEVER!!!! We are living a REAL HELL/MAZE on earth because of ourselves.It is up to us TO STOP THIS!!!!We have to start with THE MAN IN THE MIRROR:

Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror - DWT Rehearsal [Restoded]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVwjNvaPPKs&feature=feedlik[/youtube]

We were NEVER APART ,we were always ONE,is just that we were DIVIDED by HATE and NEGATIVITY.Thank you very much!!!!!
I like to share with you some wise word that a woman left for JIM CARREY on twitter  .After I finished to read ,I understood EVERYTHING all over again !!!!

IrenevanDorssen9 days ago
To understand everything is to forgive everything ~ buddha ~Ho'oponopono
By forgiving others you can see the beauty of the roll that they played, it makes the hate and anger disappear and fill you with gratitude. By forgiving yourself you are truly liberating yourself from your own prison that’s holding you back wherever you go. But it’s okay to be in that prison, when it’s time to breakout you will  :)

Michael Jackson-HEAVEN IS HERE
You and I were never separate
It’s just an illusion
Wrought by the magical lens of
Perception

There is only one Wholeness
Only one Mind
We are like ripples
In the vast Ocean of Consciousness

Come, let us dance
The Dance of Creation
Let us celebrate
The Joy of Life

Mjj4ever777 when I saw the happines and the joy that some people had ,when Murray was found guilty,I could not believed my eyes  :( .How can you feel joy and happines ,when another one goes true pain and trouble,HOW????? And more than that,we know that Murray is INNOCENT,because he never killed anyone  geek/!!!! This is what we have to LEARN,WE HAVE TO STOP THE HATE!!!!!!
This wonderfull video was posted on the forum,a couple days before,but no one noticed.
It  is about MICHAEL's REAL MESSAGE OF LOVE!!
This is not a REVOLUTION,THIS IS OUR EVOLUTION  ;)!!!!!!

Michael Jackson 11:11 :11 Were ALL One
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtpBQTo0S8Y&feature=feedf[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2011, 03:46:10 AM
These are my thoughts..

Kangaroo court. The verdict had to be guilty. If Murray was found innocent and 'set free' then he would be in danger i think. Someone would take it upon themselves to 'serve the justice' that they felt was not done in the court, if you know what i mean. If he was found innocent he would have had to been taken into some kind of protective custody. Not only that, but an innocent verdict would have basically let the shady docs of the world know that they can do what they do and potentially get away with it.
A guilty verdict serves more purpose. Murray is immediately carted off for his own good, and there is no need and no opportunity for someone to 'do the justice that wasn't served'. Shady docs have just got a scare, they are alerted that they can be held accountable, and that the flood gates may now be open. Meanwhile, the non-believers are satisfied, and the believers, well, if you believe what you believe, the verdict ahould make little impact on that stance.
This is all assuming Murray is 'in on it', of course. If he wasn't and was instead outwitted, then the guilty verdict is still the right one. It's kind of a win-win all around.
I couldn't help notice the hint of a smile on his face after the verdict. And, other than that, no reaction at all. That to me speaks volumes.
So were the Jury in on it. possibly. But even had they not been, i think enough was done in the trial to guide them to the guilty verdict. Walgren drove it home when he said that they only need to find one act of criminal negligence for a verdict of guilty of involutary manslaughter. And as the 'story' goes, there were plenty of things for them to attactch that one act to. (no medical records, giving propofol in home, lack of monitoring, delaying 911, holding back vital info from medics.. etc etc etc).
He (in illusion or reality) broke the oath to 'do no harm', because all those things are harmful in one way or another.
Innocent or guilty was a fork in the road. Now we know what path we are travelling down.

Just my two cents.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2011, 03:47:12 AM
I'm the only one to see in the CROWD outside the Murray trial,the newspaper with O.J.SIMPSON NON GUILTY  OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the only one to see O.J.SIMPSON BLACK and WHITE GLOVES   afraid/ afraid/??????

Watch here,who is filming this,is doing this on PURPOSE!!!!! This is big and I KNEW IT!!!!
Murray trial is not about just about him,it is about a LOT MORE,and O.J.SIMPSON is just the BEGINING!!!!!!OMGGGGGGGGGGG  OMG! OMG!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfFSuyWuPfM&feature=feedu[/youtube]

CON-RAT!!!!!!  afraid/ afraid/
Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 03:54:33 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 08, 2011, 04:26:05 AM
I have so enjoyed all the beautiful posts!  Imagine what other person besides Michael would even think to heal the planet and bring back love for real, starting a chain reaction with each of us involved. These 2 years I have read so many quotes from MJ, stories about his actions, learning the goal/purposes of this hoax from Front/TS that leave me overwhelmed with LOVE for, and joy and wonder at the beauty of the man and his message. There truly is a much bigger picture here, that will be well worth the wait to see MJ's plan fulfilled completely--God's plan!

I watched all the verdict, and was quite shocked at "Guilty!" but either result doesn't change my beLIEving status. MJ's the writer, director of this story/movie and we should expect the unexpected. Whatever the "solitary confinement" will end up being remains to be seen. Great news about Jermaine and LaToya saying Michael was in the courtroom with them all. I love these spiritualized statements that can be taken 2 ways.  I'm sure all the way to Dec. 21, 2012 there will continue to be fresh news, unexpected twists, educational articles, hoax-related videos, that Michael will steer us to, perhaps there will be more of the 10 MJ projects we were promised.

Emeraldcity, I’m so sorry to hear about your father. May God comfort you.

TS, you kinda scared me a bit with "end".  errrr  But I'm hoping you're going to stay with us till at least BAM.
Nearly a year ago, I wrote the following; but some are forgetting it, once again.  “I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time. Jermaine said: ‘it’s all going to come out’ (and this was in the context of the ‘airport’ slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Yes, the whole trial was not normal, and Murray is not normal--he's an enigma.
 michael-jackson/

Applehead, you bring up something that's been on my mind with no proof. Remember the 32 star seal in that courtroom bdlg. on floor 9 was where MJ's trial and OJ's was, with a group shot. (I know someone also saw them zooming in on a 32 star courtseal pic on a stand.)  I keep thinking OJ's and MJ's 2005 were both staged, perhaps for publicity, for news drama to boost news-sales.  Could MJ's death hoax be part of something much bigger organized by some greater higher power--the only ones that seem smart, wealthy, powerful enough are God, or the devil through evil entities such as TPTB.  It just seems the ripples of the MJ rock thrown in the water are ever widening. There seem to be connections to the numerology everywhere such as common death dates,  thousands of connections in so many movies that are staggering.  Or are we simply being made aware here (2 years worth) and tapping into knowledge of streams of connections all throughout history and our universe, because there is one God creating every coincidence and detail.
Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 04:30:37 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

November 08, 2011, 04:35:21 AM
@ applehead lmao "Con-rat" lol.

@Aussie I do think he went on little while lol, but it isn't unusual.

Emerald, I too am sorry for your loss. I remember your posts and it's good to have you back here.

Mjonmind, great post, great thoughts regarding the conspiracies/connections. There is something much more grand at play.
Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 04:33:47 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2011, 05:31:55 AM

P.S. Where are my stroopwafels?   :?: :?: :?:

Wat zou je denken van een kopje warme chocolademelk met slagroom bij je stroopwafels TS?
Jammie Jammie :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
November 08, 2011, 05:34:02 AM
[...]
@ SIM thank you for your montages. i have never thanked you but just want to tell you that i read all of them. love your facebook too. (though i dont agree with all of the connections, there are many that i do) i admire your hard work and gracious nature to share your findings. THANK YOU!
I am happy and touched by your kind words which enourage me to continue! Thank you very much !
Much LOVE to you!  bearhug

@MsTrinity: thanks for adding those interesting comments to my observations after the verdict! ;)

@TS: I missed you! Thanks for all the great info that you've been giving us for 2 years now, I am grateful to you for everything you taught us!
I can't wait to read you the next level! ;)

KISSes & HUGs to everyone!
bearhug bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 08, 2011, 05:42:30 AM
Hi to ALL the Hoax family. bearhug
I'm still here. This is a Kangaroo court,right?  /judge/
Remember it's all gonna come out!
KEEP THE FAITH NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! rr/

I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be FREE and HAPPY.LOVE is the key.
You are just another part of me.
We are here to change the world.
~\(≧▽≦)/~

November 08, 2011, 05:53:55 AM
I have so enjoyed all the beautiful posts!  Imagine what other person besides Michael would even think to heal the planet and bring back love for real, starting a chain reaction with each of us involved. These 2 years I have read so many quotes from MJ, stories about his actions, learning the goal/purposes of this hoax from Front/TS that leave me overwhelmed with LOVE for, and joy and wonder at the beauty of the man and his message. There truly is a much bigger picture here, that will be well worth the wait to see MJ's plan fulfilled completely--God's plan!

I watched all the verdict, and was quite shocked at "Guilty!" but either result doesn't change my beLIEving status. MJ's the writer, director of this story/movie and we should expect the unexpected. Whatever the "solitary confinement" will end up being remains to be seen. Great news about Jermaine and LaToya saying Michael was in the courtroom with them all. I love these spiritualized statements that can be taken 2 ways.  I'm sure all the way to Dec. 21, 2012 there will continue to be fresh news, unexpected twists, educational articles, hoax-related videos, that Michael will steer us to, perhaps there will be more of the 10 MJ projects we were promised.

Emeraldcity, I’m so sorry to hear about your father. May God comfort you.

TS, you kinda scared me a bit with "end".  errrr  But I'm hoping you're going to stay with us till at least BAM.
Nearly a year ago, I wrote the following; but some are forgetting it, once again.  “I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time. Jermaine said: ‘it’s all going to come out’ (and this was in the context of the ‘airport’ slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Yes, the whole trial was not normal, and Murray is not normal--he's an enigma.
 michael-jackson/

Applehead, you bring up something that's been on my mind with no proof. Remember the 32 star seal in that courtroom bdlg. on floor 9 was where MJ's trial and OJ's was, with a group shot. (I know someone also saw them zooming in on a courtseal pic on a stand.)  I keep thinking OJ's and MJ's 2005 were both staged, perhaps for publicity, for news drama.  Could MJ's death hoax be part of something much bigger organized by some greater higher power--the only ones that seem smart, wealthy, powerful enough are God, or the devil through evil entities such as TPTB.  It just seems the ripples of the MJ rock thrown in the water are ever widening. It connects to the numerology everywhere such as common death dates,  thousands of connections in so many movies that are staggering.  Or are we simply being made aware here (2 years worth) and tapping into knowledge of streams of connections all throughout history and our universe, because there is one God creating every coincidence and detail. We are seeing more BIG picture than before, thanks to Michael!

Mjonmind if you only knew,OMG  OMG! OMG! OMG!
It's MUCH MORE THAN O.J. SIMPSON!!!!!!!!! Now I understand why every character of this HOAX is neither DOCTOR,neither LAWYER,neither REPORTER,neither SPIRITUAL ADVISERS,neither MUSICIAN,they/we are ALL ACTORS/PLAYERS  :shock:!!!

William Shakespeare - All the world's a stage (from As You Like It 2/7)

Remember what Donte Jackson posted 1 MONTH AGO????  OMG! OMG! OMG! WE are/have to  going BACKwards in ORDER to find out THE TRUTH that has been KEPT from US!!!!!! We must UNLEARN what we have LEARN!!!!

Look at us. Everything is backwards; everything
is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religions destroy spirituality. ~ Michael Ellner

This is what is happening now for GOD SAKE,we are living THIS IS IT LIVE=DIVINITY IN MOTION :shock:,because of MICHAEL!!!! This happening everywere,even in my country!!!

People are dying every were even if is FULL of HOSPITALS and FULL of DOCTORS,
Injustice is every were even if is FULL of LAWYERS and TRIBUNALS,
REAL KNOWLEDGE is foreign to us even if is FULL of SCHOOLS, COLLEGES and UNIVERSITIES,
We have not REAL information,just gossip  :x ,even if is FULL of REPORTERS,CHANNEL TELEVISION and NEWSPAPERS,
People are going loosing spirituality and faith ,even if is FULL of PRIESTS and CHURCHES.

"But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase" (Daniel:12:4).

Man's Desire for Knowledge/GENESIS
Man seems to have been created with an indiscriminate desire to know, and then given the challenge by God of channeling that desire as one of the character-building opportunities of life. God placed in the midst of the garden of Eden a tree which would impart knowledge-good and evil knowledge. You cannot help but wonder if its placement in the garden was to test man. After all, did not God say, "Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die" (Genesis:2:16-17)?
Even a warning that eating of the tree would be fatal did not deter Eve, and later Adam, from taking its fruit. Why? Well, as the supermarket tabloid says, "Inquiring minds want to know." "So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food [I cannot help but interject that she was surrounded by trees filled with fruit that was 'good for food'], that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate" (Genesis:3:6 emphasis mine). It is interesting to note that God never said the tree would make one wise, only that it was a tree of knowledge of good and evil. There is quite a difference.

THIS IS OUR EVOLUTION/REAL EVOLUTION/THIS IS IT!!!!
2012 is not the end of anything but the systems currently governing our society. on 12/21/2012 we mystics will be dancing and celebrating.

Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 06:01:49 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2011, 09:33:45 AM
There must be something wrong with me........I am very calm, even peaceful through this phase.  My belief  that Michael is alive and well, is just that.  For me it's like believing in God.......I just do.  There really isn't a thing that could happen in this hoax to shake that....I know I had better be prepared for that to bite me in the booty.  Yet, still I am calm.  The verdict was just wording surrounded by mystery.  Like Poe, like Shakespeare, or Einstein's formulas.......you have to look beyond, have faith, and just know what is said and done, is done for the good.  I have no brilliant mind to offer up.  I only have a brilliant love and faith to offer up.  Faith, Hope, Love...words I live by.  I don't stress over June 25th because of those words.....take them to heart and just know.   

There are so many beautiful words of encouragement written here......BeTheChange- you are and always have been brilliant, my friend!  MJonmind.....absolutely amazing!  SimPattyK.....well you know how I feel about your art ;) I LOVE IT!  Applehead....you're astounding! Everyone is amazing....full of love.

As for TS & Front finally posting something......it's nice to see them, truly.  I feel a bit like Nanny McPhee with you guys, however.  When the children want Nanny McPhee, but no longer need her, she must go. I am in no way saying TS or Front must go.  I enjoy having them around....I love the pathways of thought they carve out for us to ponder.  The re-directs were always my favorite.... puzzle-like in many ways.  However, I never hang on each word they say, nor do I stress if they don't appear.  I enjoy them when they are here, live in that moment and learn what I can.  Thanks to you both for popping in.  It's nice to know you're still around...truly. 

Wow...what a time for "maintenance mode", LOL ........I need coffee anyways.  Don't stress about it all....all will come out, the truth will be revealed.  I believe there is more to come on all sides of this gigantic cube called Hoax.  LOVE you all......

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2011, 10:54:54 AM

We were NEVER APART ,we were always ONE,is just that we were DIVIDED by HATE and NEGATIVITY.Thank you very much!!!!!
I like to share with you some wise word that a woman left for JIM CARREY on twitter  .After I finished to read ,I understood EVERYTHING all over again !!!!

IrenevanDorssen9 days ago
To understand everything is to forgive everything ~ buddha ~Ho'oponopono
By forgiving others you can see the beauty of the roll that they played, it makes the hate and anger disappear and fill you with gratitude. By forgiving yourself you are truly liberating yourself from your own prison that’s holding you back wherever you go. But it’s okay to be in that prison, when it’s time to breakout you will  :)

Applehead…..thank you so much for posting this….I am a testament to this statement. I am going to share something with you all….not for pity or for you to feel sorry for me….but as a lesson in the power of forgiving!

I was an abused child…for as far back as I can remember at age 6 to when I left home at 17 to live with my Grandmother. I suffered daily physical, sexual, and mental abuse from my parents. I lived in fear of my Father for 44 years….if I happened across him I would tremble uncontrollably and get sick to my stomach.  My Father had never admitted he had done any wrong and it was always my fault somehow of what had happened to me. I had grown to have this horrible hatred inside of me…I many times wished a horrible death to my Father for what he had done. Then 4 years ago I went through something in my marriage that really tested my faith in God and through that test….my faith strengthened.

In January of 2008, I got a phone call from my Aunt telling me that my Father had been air lifted to a hospital about 45 minutes from me and he was not doing well. I immediately had this overwhelming feeling that I had to go…even though I hadn’t seen my Father in years. But I feel God was pushing me to go!

I got to the hospital and when I walked into my Fathers room he was hooked up to a ventilator, so he had a tube down his throat and couldn’t talk. The look of pure fear on his face at seeing me, broke my heart…he was scared of me for the first time in my life. I said to him in a soft voice…I’m not here to hurt you; I’m here because I Love You! He instantly had tears streaming down his face and he looked me straight in the eyes and mouthed to me …I’m so sorry, please forgive me?  I told my Father that I forgave him and that I was sorry that we waited so many years to say those things. He started to shake his head in anger and again said to me…..”I’m sorry…you did nothing wrong”. I cannot tell you the feeling of freedom and peace that came over me at that moment…I had waited for so long to hear those words from him and he finally set me free from all the hatred and fear I had carried.

I spent the next 2 days sharing with my Father all the good things he had done for me and had taught me through my time spent living with him. I cherish those moments so very much…because for 2 ½ days I had the Father I had always wanted and shared the last moments of his life as Father & Daughter as it should be. My Father slipped into a coma as his cancer progressed and his organs started to shut down. On the final day my sister and I had to make the decision to take him off life support and my Father slipped peacefully from this earth within an hour. I held his hand and kissed his head and told him it was OK and that I loved him with all my heart.

My Aunts (his sisters) all said to me, “that I had given him the greatest gift anyone could have given him…..”Forgiveness”   But to me…I felt I had gotten the greatest gift…I was able to forgive and be set free. 

I have been told by some family members that they do not understand how I could forgive my Father or Mother for the horrible things they done……and I tell them that it is not for them to understand….for it’s between my Father, Mother, myself and God above. And until they understand the true meaning of forgiveness and feel it in their heart….they will not understand!

Both my Mother & Father passed away from cancer within a year and a half of each other and both left this world knowing…. how very much I loved them and that I had forgave them! Now I am left with all my “Good” memories of my parents and I cherish them!!! 

To forgive is the greatest gift our heart can give….and to forgive lets in an abundance of LOVE!!!

Thank you for letting me share with you….I love you all so very much…and thank God for you…for I am truly blessed to be here and be a part of this adventure!!
   bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions