mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Re: TIAI September 27
November 07, 2011, 09:18:00 PM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, I slept through all the drama. I thought Murray would have gotten a not guilty, but nothing changes for me with the guilty verdict. This doesn't change one iota all the inconsistencies and general weirdness we've observed the past two + years. Only difference for us who have been vocal about the hoax in our real lives is that we get to have our family, friends and work mates consider us extreme odd balls. No biggie for me. It will just make BAM all the more spectacular. Keep the faith family.

You slept and missed it but I forgot the verdict was going to be given today. :lol: I was that sure Murray was going to be found guilty and I even forgot about the date.

My own family, except my mom already knows that I'm crazy. :lol: ( My mom is a believer too but she loses her faith so easily and I get pissed at her for being a drama queen :evil: ) Believe it or not, we are all bonkers which is good if you ask me. I've never been a "normal" person. I used to wear boots in the middle of summer which was 45C when I was a kid, I played football, I was playing with swords and toy cars. I wasn't even normal when I was a little girl and my family doesn't expect me to be normal now. They already accepted my craziness. Their face expressions were so amazing when they saw my first tat and the red hair color I dyed recently. :lol: They do not say anything to my face but I definitely know what they're thinking about me. My brother and his wife thinks that I lost it long ago but with Michael's "death" I lost my little brain completely.  :mrgreen: My friends that I told about this hoax also thinks that I'm a nutcase. WHO CARES?! I don't. I'm just waiting patiently for THE DAY to come, to see their faces which will be like >>> :shock: and scream that all the BEST people are bonkers!
  albino/   :mrgreen:

I LOVE YOU Purelove!!! We've all gone BONKERS!!  lolol/ LOVE it!!  Or are we truly the smart ones, cause we are not "going with the flow"??? Most of the world is asleep, we are the few and far between, that have "awakened" to the "TRUTH"!

Never lose Faith Purelove...know that you are LOVED!!!!! Be LOVE...Be The "Change".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2011, 09:20:55 PM
Well I'm with you all....my family thinks I have lost it..... I'm sure they have been ready to call in the white jackets a few times. My little children 11 & 13 believe and love Michael, they are my only supporters. My sisters make fun of me and tease me and say "yeah yeah we know Michael's alive and with Elvis". My hubby does not judge me.....he knows I love Michael and supports it but he's not sure about the whole Michael is alive thing. But his eyes are being opened slowly thanks in part to things he has watched about the "end of the world", the NWO and so forth.....it's got him thinking.   ::)

I also see a change happening in my hubby for the good, so the change is starting! I just can't wait to see my sisters and others jaws drop and eyes bug out   afraid/ when Michael comes home after his long journey of helping to save the world.....and they have to say..."guess you were right"   /toldya/

We might be Nuts.....but we are a whole bunch of Nuts....and together we can make that change!!!   
bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2011, 09:47:22 PM
The main message the media got from today's verdict is that this is a "message" for all the "feel good" docs out there. Don't give in to the money, greed and stardom. The prescription drug problem has to be more controlled and Murray is the example. You hand out prescription drugs like candy and you go to jail.
   So indirectly, you can count this as a message from Mike. I believe this is all part of the plan. Those of you loosing faith - don't. There is more to this than we think. The whole switch in Michael's addiction by several people including Arnie, have me thinking there HAS to be more. ( not to mention the sham of a trial)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 07, 2011, 09:54:51 PM
I am jumping in, my sons are telling me that I am going senile, with my old age.. I am only 52yrs old give me a break..  lolol/ They tell me to grow up, Michael is dead, when are you going to realize that.. I need therapy, lolol/ Me need therapy, I can do therapy on myself. lolol/.. My whole family are trying to discourage me to close the book on Michael, they tell me now for 2 yrs you have spend on Michael, it is time to grieve for him, and let him rest in peace.. I told them all, I will never give up hope, I know deep down he is alive, and he will come back , and once he does, you will be the losers, not me. lolol/ I guess they do not understand why Michael hoaxed his death like we do.. I just want to say I love all of you guys I have passed 2 wonderful years, and more to come in this forum, and there is no way in hell I will give up on Michael, never.... If I have to, I will go find him myself..  lolol/ Where would I start?? God bless you all, with all my affection..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

November 07, 2011, 09:57:11 PM
By the way where is TS???? We would like to know his version of this verdict.. Please TS blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

November 07, 2011, 10:00:14 PM
Nearly a year ago, I wrote the following; but some are forgetting it, once again.  “I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time. Jermaine said: ‘it’s all going to come out’ (and this was in the context of the ‘airport’ slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Anyway, as far as the 6-9-09 date: clear back in 2009, I wrote about the significance of the Dome Project “ending on 6-9-09, exactly three months before 9-9-09” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

GINAFELICIA and looking4truth had excellent comments about the Kangaroo Court {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Also, the toy elephant was still in plain sight, while the zoo verdict was being read {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

And did anyone notice that the verdict was not only on the date 11-7 (1+1+7 = 9); but the time was also 1:17?  I guess this is just another one of the million ko-inki-dinks!  suspicious//  You can see the 1:17 time on HLN {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  You can also see it on this thread, from Suzy7 posted at 18 minutes and 15 seconds (the hour was 1 PM CA time); no doubt it took at least 15 seconds to write “Verdict is guilty” and get it posted, especially since the forum was running slow at the time—as noted by a few others on this thread {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Speaking of verdict times, did we ever figure out the exact minute for the 2005 verdict?  And did anyone happen to notice the time that this thread was originally posted (since I always post new threads at specific times, and often as some type of new clue)?

Finally, did anybody notice what TMZ said about Murray in solitary confinement?  “We’re told Murray will be assigned a single cell for his own protection … Officials tell us Murray will not be allowed to mingle with the general inmate population …” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Maybe NPG will get a photo of him walking on the beach again, while he is supposed to be in jail!   moonwalk_/

P.S. Where are my stroopwafels?   :?: :?: :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 07, 2011, 10:05:48 PM
Well, I slept through all the drama. I thought Murray would have gotten a not guilty, but nothing changes for me with the guilty verdict. This doesn't change one iota all the inconsistencies and general weirdness we've observed the past two + years. Only difference for us who have been vocal about the hoax in our real lives is that we get to have our family, friends and work mates consider us extreme odd balls. No biggie for me. It will just make BAM all the more spectacular. Keep the faith family.

You slept and missed it but I forgot the verdict was going to be given today. :lol: I was that sure Murray was going to be found guilty and I even forgot about the date.

My own family, except my mom already knows that I'm crazy. :lol: ( My mom is a believer too but she loses her faith so easily and I get pissed at her for being a drama queen :evil: ) Believe it or not, we are all bonkers which is good if you ask me. I've never been a "normal" person. I used to wear boots in the middle of summer which was 45C when I was a kid, I played football, I was playing with swords and toy cars. I wasn't even normal when I was a little girl and my family doesn't expect me to be normal now. They already accepted my craziness. Their face expressions were so amazing when they saw my first tat and the red hair color I dyed recently. :lol: They do not say anything to my face but I definitely know what they're thinking about me. My brother and his wife thinks that I lost it long ago but with Michael's "death" I lost my little brain completely.  :mrgreen: My friends that I told about this hoax also thinks that I'm a nutcase. WHO CARES?! I don't. I'm just waiting patiently for THE DAY to come, to see their faces which will be like >>> :shock: and scream that all the BEST people are bonkers!

I LOVE YOU Purelove!!! We've all gone BONKERS!!  lolol/ LOVE it!!  Or are we truly the smart ones, cause we are not "going with the flow"??? Most of the world is asleep, we are the few and far between, that have "awakened" to the "TRUTH"!

Never lose Faith Purelove...know that you are LOVED!!!!! Be LOVE...Be The "Change".

I LOVE YOU MORE mjj4ever777.   bearhug  According to some, we are the smart ones and according to some we are bonkers. I don't care what people say about me. I know who I am and I'm proud of being myself like the way I am.

Know that you are appreciated and loved mjj4ever777. We will be making that change all together.
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 07, 2011, 10:08:52 PM
Looking4truth good post about Kangaroo Court, as it's very relevant now. The Kangaroo Court definition states everything including, obviously, that the verdict is predetermined. Meaning EVERYone involved knew the eventual verdict, hence Murray's lack of emotion. Flanagan was asked by an HLN reporter was he shocked by the verdict, and he said "no". If he was really fighting for Murray's innocence, unless he feels he did a crappy job, it was known all along. They also said "alledged" victim and "alledged" date of death when reading the verdict, hadn't heard that before. Not only didn't he stand, but he sat while being arrested. Also, watch other verdicts being read, they DO say "action" vs. case as the OJ trial is an example.
And yes, Murray has to be a key player in this hoax, just as the doctor was in 'The Illusionist'. My only issue is all of the civil suits pending and why against the people who are involved, i.e AEG/Murray? So perhaps TS can answer that? :)

Now completely off topic:
 TheMoonIsDancing and Mjj4ever777. Those lyrics are amazing and so true as it speaks to this generation and state of the world specifically. "We judge and condemn, just as ignorant as them" is a perfect explanation of the public and fans outside of the court house jumping in glee. This isn't a time for celebration if infact he was dead and a man, whether long enough or not, would be going to prison. Many of MJs fans do NOT understand his message and most people never will. It's a sad reality. How many leaders must we have preaching the same message do we need before we "get" it? Maybe we dont or wont because not everyone cares. Realistically speaking, nothing will stop the wars, killing, famine, abuse and evil people in general. Those people who cause these things will exist as long as we are here on THIS earth. And if a God exists only he can fix these things, Michael's influence will hopefully help awaken most.

People I'm BEGGING you all,DON'T GIVE UP,PLEASE !!! Not now after more than 2 years,please   :( !!!
Michael is ALIVE,he is watching us and WE HAVE TO BE STRONG  :) !!!!!
We are a FAMILY ,his ARMY OF LOVE 8-) !!!!

The Universe and We, the People, are watching.
We affirm and decree Divine Justice on all levels, in all dimensions, in all dominions, for all beings.
This is not a revolution. This is our evolution! THIS IS IT!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7dj-g1jNZI&feature=related[/youtube]

did they get permission to used mj's cry video?

I bet Michael is behind this event!! This video is showing what we need to do...all join hands on 11/11/11... We need to "collectively" concentrate on sending our LOVE vibrations out into the atmosphere! It is all about the power of "Collective" LOVE!!! there is power in numbers, and although I don't like the word "power" when it is for LOVE, it can't be negative!. So...Imagine if ALL of Michael's "Fans", Believers and non Believers, got together at the same time, to send our LOVE out to the universe, for the LOVE of Michael? We could show him that we can mend fences now that the verdict is in. They have their Justice, now it is time for all of us to let Michael know that he didn't do this in vain...that some of us actually understand the Bigger Picture.

We need to join together in solidarity...as long as there is division, there can't be LOVE!! It is up to us to mend the "fences" and show some Unity. 11/11/11 is a powerful day for humanity, for those open to LOVE...the numerology does mean something...people are going to become more open to LOVE...we truly are evolving into a new age...The age of LOVE and PEACE...Those who don't BELIEVE, are only letting their FEAR stop them! It is up to you to break free and reclaim your life!!

I hope more will open their hearts to TRUTH!!

Thank everyone for all the beautiful replies... MJ_forever...You made me cry...You understand!!!!! When you finally understand...there is no turning back...Nothing can shake your Faith...You just "KNOW".

I thank all of you for being who you are, but know that at the root of things, we truly are all ONE! The Universe is Vast, and Earth is just a speck, in the Big Picture! this journey is "Mind" blowing and it is Beautiful... LOVE is the answer!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 07, 2011, 10:13:41 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTZ_F4oH7pA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Alleged victim Michael Joseph Jackson, alleged date of June 25th! [/b]

Alleged: Represented as existing or as being as described but not so proved; supposed.

In other words they say. "SUPPOSED victim Michael JOSEPH Jackson." Then they will be saying: "The victim was supposed to be Michael Joseph Jackson but it wasn't him."  lolol/
Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 10:17:38 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 07, 2011, 10:14:34 PM

If you want it, come and get it! If you need it, better hurry...  :lol: :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 07, 2011, 10:17:35 PM
Nearly a year ago, I wrote the following; but some are forgetting it, once again.  “I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time. Jermaine said: ‘it’s all going to come out’ (and this was in the context of the ‘airport’ slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Anyway, as far as the 6-9-09 date: clear back in 2009, I wrote about the significance of the Dome Project “ending on 6-9-09, exactly three months before 9-9-09” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

GINAFELICIA and looking4truth had excellent comments about the Kangaroo Court {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Also, the toy elephant was still in plain sight, while the zoo verdict was being read {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

And did anyone notice that the verdict was not only on the date 11-7 (1+1+7 = 9); but the time was also 1:17?  I guess this is just another one of the million ko-inki-dinks!  suspicious//  You can see the 1:17 time on HLN {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  You can also see it on this thread, from Suzy7 posted at 18 minutes and 15 seconds (the hour was 1 PM CA time); no doubt it took at least 15 seconds to write “Verdict is guilty” and get it posted, especially since the forum was running slow at the time—as noted by a few others on this thread {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Speaking of verdict times, did we ever figure out the exact minute for the 2005 verdict?  And did anyone happen to notice the time that this thread was originally posted (since I always post new threads at specific times, and often as some type of new clue)?

Finally, did anybody notice what TMZ said about Murray in solitary confinement?  “We’re told Murray will be assigned a single cell for his own protection … Officials tell us Murray will not be allowed to mingle with the general inmate population …” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Maybe NPG will get a photo of him walking on the beach again, while he is supposed to be in jail!   moonwalk_/

TS, thank you for posting, I have noticed, and remembered what you have said.. I have never lost faith, and I know Michael will come back.. I want to thank you for taking your time to give everyone a boost, and having patience with us. It is not easy to keep faith all the time, it is easier to be negative than being positive. There has been so many clues from Jermaine and La Toya bless them. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 07, 2011, 10:21:56 PM

I LOVE YOU MORE mjj4ever777.   bearhug  According to some, we are the smart ones and according to some we are bonkers. I don't care what people say about me. I know who I am and I'm proud of being myself like the way I am.

Know that you are appreciated and loved mjj4ever777. We will be making that change all together.
;)

awww... Thank you! I'm just doing what I'm suppose to be doing! You are a Blessing...When you finally realize who you are...there is no turning back! Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 07, 2011, 10:27:31 PM
After reading some posts, it's like we were on the battlefield today and all of a sudden some of the 'army' began retreating back into the trenches.  At one point, while watching the verdict, I literally thought that I was gonna stop breathing...I don't even know what I was feeling exactly...and it would be hard to explain.  But while I can't make 'sense' of it all and have no clue what the full impact of this verdict will be... at NO point did I interpret what I was watching to mean that Mike is dead.

It's like we need a huddle or something cause people are swaying all over the place.  If the trial isn't it, and it doesn't look like it is...I truly hope that our 'army' is strong enough to withstand what else may be coming our way.  Everyone has GOT to take that leap of faith and beLIEve...for your own sanity you do...because until you do, you will be up, down and all over the place.  Trust me, I know cause I've been there and can sincerely say that once you fully beLIEve....there's no going back 'into the trenches', no matter what happens.  Why?  Because you've decided.

'Mankind' has been waiting for a 'saviour' for two thousand and eleven years.  When compared to infinity, which is God's 'time clock', that is but the blink of an eye.  How much has 'mankind' SEEN that could cause them to doubt 'God'?  Yet, 'wars' and 'violence' and 'hatred' and 'TIME' have not shaken their faith...no matter what comes.

THAT'S the type of FAITH that our 'army' needs.  We're gonna fall from time to time, we're gonna get impatient with the 'mission', we may get frustrated with each other, or have 'weak' moments....but we need to keep moving forward, together.  Dust off the bad and allow the good to motivate us.  Mike's given us SO much to be motivated and inspired about these past 2+ years...grab hold of ALL that and let it sustain you in 'dark' moments.

Everybody say that time is borrowed,
And hangin' down your head just ain't no good
And if you dare to rise above tomorrow
Just give yourself a chance,
Fight the circumstance,
Rise and do it again

Keeping your head up to the sky!
Keeping your mind to stay alive,
Give me your wings so we can fly
Keeping your head up to the sky,
Or we can just rise up, tell me now
Give me your wings so we can fly!

I need your love
I need you now
I need your light right here today
I need you now

Wishing you all light and love tonight.

With L.O.V.E. always.

All I have to say is   /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/                     I LOVE YOU!!!!!! I can feel your passion...Bless You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2011, 10:29:10 PM
The mere fact that they didn't ask Murray to stand when they read the verdict, proves this isn't real! LOL

Don't give up now family...the next phase will be awakening humanity to  the Truth! With ever negative thought you have, you are feeding the "FEAR". Until you can Believe 100% in something, you are living with FEAR.  This journey takes extreme "Faith". Michael said this was all for LOVE,  yet most don't understand that this is the most important part of all of this! Listen to Michael's pleas in his lyrics. Michael didn't write about hoaxing his death in his lyrics, he wrote about LOVE! We all need to rekindle the flame of life...LOVE! Talk about it with your families, nourish it in your life and LOVE will grow!  When you walk down the street, smile at people, wish them a beautiful day...Be positive, always look at the bright side, don't let the negative forces in. Say No to fear once and for all! When you make a conscious effort to do this, you then create it, and it spreads to others....We need to concentrate on the LOVE!!! Michael is counting on us to understand this...the world is changing...are you going to change and move forward to the next phase, or are you going to stay "trapped" inside the darkness, following the other lost souls. I know you all have the LOVE inside of you, because otherwise you wouldn't be on this site. Michael brought us together because of his LOVE for us, not because he wanted to Just entertain us!

We know that there are many layers to this hoax, but the LOVE part is what we must all strive for if we are going to make a difference!It is so sad that we have all lost our will to really LIVE! The Negative energy is everywhere, Fear is everywhere and until we can break free and reverse the negative energy cycle, we have no chance of making a change! The positive energy must outnumber the negative. LOVE must eradicate the FEAR!!!

If you have negativity and fear in your life, you are not living the life God intended you too! FEAR is an epidemic of epic proportions! Where is the LOVE??? Where is our Faith??, Where is our Innocence?? It is there buried in your soul waiting for you to release it!  You have a choice of which path you take...you are the master of your mind! Think LOVE and LIVE LOVE...BELIEVE i it and you will be healing the world!!!!

I LOVE you all so very much, I pray you find the LOVE inside and bring yourselves Back To LIFE!

@Applehead...that 11/11/11 video says a lot doesn't it? I LOVE You...we will get through one of these days! lol I will never give up on this mission of LOVE...our evolution has begun...it will happen.

Thank you so much mjj4eva777 for such an inspiring message, full of LOVE and HOPE for a better future.  I have been away from this site for a while after my father passed away in June, but since then I have had a spiritual awakening and your words truly resonate with me.  I believe Michael is God's messenger and that he is being used for a very special purpose at this particular point in Earth's history.  Now is the time to choose LOVE and positive energy over FEAR and negative energy.  This is the only way to raise our Vibration to one that is in harmony with the Law of LOVE.  Let's all keep the faith and let LOVE be the motivation for all we do.  Emerald xxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 07, 2011, 10:30:17 PM
@TS...thanks for stopping by and sharing some thoughts.  You always manage to shed light...and it seems like it was greatly needed tonight.

No 'hints' about level 7 though, huh? lol  I know, I know...it will come when it is time.

I'm here for the long haul...no matter what.

With L.O.V.E. always.

P.S. I love you too mjj4ever!!!!!  Light and love...tonight and always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal