Re: TIAI September 27
November 06, 2011, 09:43:44 AM
Ugh.. 2005 trial was a hoax because accusers had no real evidence.
No real witnesses, only this crazy bunch of frauds who sold their souls for
cash. If you read transcripts you'll see it. Accusers were more than real,
but they could not win as Michael was completely innocent.
So innocent jurors realized it. God was on his side that time.
It was a grand conspiracy no doubt. Bashir was planted and Michael knew
he is not to be trusted, that's why his [MJ's] crew did a job of filming whatever they could.
Sadly Bashir's sh*tty piece was aired for bigger audience, while Michael
team's work is still barely known  :cry: I'm afraid not only TV channels, but
audience was not interested in "debunking Bashir's documentary".. hope I'm
wrong  :| I think Michael being Michael overestimated humanity with that one.
The 2005 trial should never be reality  :cry: yes, it is touchy subject for me  :lol: :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 06, 2011, 09:46:20 AM
I just want to say “Thank You” to all of you who work so hard at connecting the dots and piecing together this puzzle. It helps those of us like ME….that are not “Super Sleuths” I LOVE & Appreciate everything you all do!   /bravo/

Now….I’m going to stick with what I have thought all along through this trial…..That “Conrad Murray” is “Michael” in disguise!!  How more in your face….or being in plain sight is that!  I have never put anything past Michael….I feel he is capable of anything and what better way to “rock the trial” then to reveal that Conrad Murray does not even exist…..he was only an illusion!  Go ahead …call me crazy…..but that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!  lolol/

And…..It has always puzzled me…..that everything being released or written seems to portray Michael in his younger days or as still having black skin. Have we been fooled and/or pranked for the last however many years with all the face changes and him turning white??  Was that all an illusion too???   suspicious//

Anyway…..Thank You again to all who work hard and all my MJ Family….I don’t know what I would have done without you for the past 2+ years…..I feel so blessed to be here among you all and LOVE you with all my heart!   bearhug

And to Michael….There are no words to tell you how I feel…..I am Speechless!  It amazes me how your LOVE has brought us all together from all over the world…and how you have helped change so many lives here on this forum and across the world. I know for me… my life will never be the same. My faith in God has strengthened and I have more love & compassion in my heart. I am forever grateful to you for all you have/are doing for us and our planet. Thank you Michael…for your unconditional LOVE & for being YOU! GOD BLESS YOU!! I LOVE YOU with all my heart… always & forever!!!    mj_bad/  bearhug

LOVE & Blessings to you All!! 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 06, 2011, 09:49:03 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Common sense tells me that his parents and family love him so much they would willingly and eagerly participate in his global project to help him realize his creative vision.

Question: So are you saying this whole hoax is just for entertainment? Nothing serious behind it at all, such as exposing TPTB etc?

Or are you saying the court is just for entertainment?

I am saying I believe this hoax is an entertainment production; it is an example of a genius reaching the pinnacle of his craft. I believe the purpose and aim of this entertainment production is to correct a lot of the damage of the past and reinstate MJ's rightful position as the Greatest Entertainer in the World.

I also believe that MJ may very well have baited the DA in 2003 to come after him for chi-mo charges. I believe he knew exactly what he was doing when he held that kids hand and talked about sharing his bed on national primetime TV. I believe he allowed himself to be "crucified" on the cross so that, later, he could be resurrected. Legend has it that Jesus did this to allow mankind into heaven; performing the ultimate self sacrifice.

I believe PROOF exists that MJ never touched any kid improperly, ROCK SOLID UNDENIABLE proof that would stand up in a COURT OF LAW, we just haven't seen it yet. It wasn't necessary to use it in 2005... so it's being saved for a later date... or that was the plan all along... for MAXIMUM IMPACT.

I DO NOT BELIEVE that after dealing with one round of chi-mo accusations in 1993 that were very damaging, MJ would allow minor children to spend the night with him alone and unsupervised in his room, AND BOAST ABOUT IT ON NATIONAL PRIME-TIME TV DURING AN INTERVIEW HE ARRANGED, without CCTV systems in place recording everything 24-7, saved and downloaded to a secure harddrive as the ultimate proof of innocence.

So IF there's a sting operation, it's against the media, the public, and his so-called fans who condemned him based on ASSumptions and gossip and hearsay because THAT'S the proof that I see that is undeniable throughout this entire incredible, amazing adventure. 

So if you want to say that's all for entertainment, fine, but the man's craft is entertainment. He's the Greatest Entertainer in the World. As a painter uses a brush to create his vision, MJ uses this illusion to achieve his which is at least in part, an attempt to save us from ourselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 06, 2011, 10:20:20 AM
@ bec......you worded things perfectly.....thank you!
 /bravo/

@Aidan_81...perhaps "touchy"was way the wrong word......I didn't even realize I wrote that, I apologize  :oops:
I should have said a very important subject or very sensitive subject...something else.  Sorry for the wrong wording.........LOVE

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 06, 2011, 10:33:06 AM
Anyone has a link where I can watch the closing arguments?

As about the verdict, if the numbers are so important, why wouldn't we have a verdict tomorrow, it's 7/11 anyway.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 06, 2011, 10:38:08 AM
Maybe Michael had regrets he settled with JC in 1993 and made the 2005 trial to happen to prove that he was innocent all along?

Or maybe not.... God knows what's in his head.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
November 06, 2011, 10:44:10 AM
@Applehead, @Bec, @wishingstar, @Aidan_81: Ooh thank God! I am so relieved you all guys think that the 2005 Trial was a hoax (at least partially!); there are a few beLIEvers on facebook who think that too... so the group seems to be getting larger and larger! that means something! We're not crazy and we're not alone!! and our eyes are wide open and looking into the good direction!

@Gina: I'm like you, I missed the trial and the end of it. Didn't have time to watch it yet, not even the recordings that are already on youtube.
But I think I'm waiting for my holiday to fully 'connect" myself to it and have the satisfaction of watching a good exciting, thrilling movie from start to end! loll and not just "episodes" lmao  :lol:
Below are two links that I found these days from William Wagner' channel, I shared them on my FB page. But I as I said I haven't watched them yet, I don't want to spoil my pleasure by watching the end of the movie before seeing it all! loll  :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxwgn9JnihU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGvV84gMGiQ&feature=share[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 06, 2011, 10:48:53 AM
Thank you simpatik. Those are only parts of it I suppose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 06, 2011, 10:52:27 AM
As about the verdict, I really don't know what to say. Not to much proof if I may say. Even if Michael died of a propofol overdose, they can not prove Murray pushed that syringe into his body.

I think there's no good evidence to actually prove he gave Michael the overdose.
But I might be wrong because I haven't watched the closing arguments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 06, 2011, 11:01:42 AM
Wow...........Now 2005 trial was hoax  :shock:
Guys your dellusional ASSumptions are gone too far. I don't think Tom Mesereau would be appreciated.
I would like us be more "investigators" rather than childlike chatters, just in case for guests to take us more seriously.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MissG

November 06, 2011, 11:03:11 AM
And speaking of elephants ^^ in the courtroom,
don't you like Michael's outfit during the trial back in 2005 ?  :shock: :lol:

And not just the "elephants", but there are also other "elements"
connecting the 2 Trials ...  :)
like for example: THE TIES !!!

Now that you mention the star Michael is wearing, just a side note. The "al-Hizb rub" symbol is present in the Unicode alphabet as two overlapping squares with a central moon---> ۞
Apparently it is a representation of paradise, which according to Islamic belief is surrounded by eight mountains.
It is also used in Qurán to indicate the end of a chapter.

That, is interesting...

But could also  be a Tartessian star or the northen star. Need a closer look.
Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 11:07:18 AM by MissG
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 06, 2011, 11:11:27 AM
Thanks for all that info @Miss G , I was hoping for someone to know more about its significance! I love it!! especially the moon and 8 mountains detail!! humm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

November 06, 2011, 11:16:57 AM
Here more info i forgot to edit!
-"An identical glyph serves as the emblem of the Melchizedek priesthood of the Church of Latter-Day Saints, who view it as a continuation of the priesthood of biblical patriarchs. The emblem is patterned after a similar glyph found in a medieval depiction of Melchizedek, but is of relatively recent usage in Mormonism. The star in this context would most likely have been a symbol of renewal and rebirth through baptism."-
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

November 06, 2011, 11:18:57 AM
Looks to me that Michael was a man of charms. May be supersticious?
The charms he is wearing are beyond a fashion statement. It´s way deeper and symbolic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 06, 2011, 11:28:54 AM
[...]
But could also  be a Tartessian star or the northern star. Need a closer look.
I hope these pics are of greater help... as you can see he wore different neck-lace pendants , if I may call them so!

He also wore a lot of different 'chest-pendants" or insignia! I hope I use the right term. [I will soon make a montage on them]
I wonder what they all meant! I'm sure Michael didn't wear them just for fashion's sake! They mean/meant something to him!!

@MissG  thanks for all the addition info! very interesting stuff!! that I've never known of!

Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 11:30:47 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions